The Ravishment of Natalie

Story Info
He takes what he wants by force.
1.6k words
4.11
54.7k
21
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The gallery's windows were dark, but Natalie's car was still parked in the lot as Shawn pulled up. He smiled, opened his door, and swung his lean form out of the car. He checked his pockets - handcuffs, gag, blindfold. Good, he had everything he needed.

He crossed to the back door. It was still propped open, just as he had left it. He laughed quietly, and slipped into the darkened gallery.

Strips of moonlight from the high windows illuminated the paintings on the wall, splashes of color in the darkness. They were all Natalie's. Her show opening had been tonight.

He had, of course, attended the show, a few hours earlier in the evening. He'd mingled with the other guests, drinking cheap champagne, nibbling crackers and cheese, and making admiring noises at the paintings. Natalie flitted through the cloud, resplendent in a glittering cocktail dress. It showed off both her long legs and her ample cleavage. She smiled, laughed and accepted compliments graciously with little fleeting touches on shoulders and hands.

Shawn had stopped her in front of a painting, and greeted her with a smile. "Congratulations, Natalie. Lovely show."

"Oh, hello, Shawn," she said absently. "Thank you for coming."

He sipped at his champagne. "I really love your work. It's very meditative."

"Oh, I'm glad..." She spotted someone else she knew across the room. "Sidney! Hi!" She left Shawn's side in a swirl of soft brown hair and glittery fabric.

He had conceived of the plan then, in a flash. Before leaving, he made sure to prop open the back door of the gallery so that he could return later and put the plan into action.

A strip of yellow illumination fell on the floor, spilling out from the gallery's back room. Shawn could see Natalie's shadow as she bent over something. He crept silently toward the slightly open door. Natalie stood with her back to him. She was wrapping up the left over cheese and crackers, humming quietly under her breath. Shawn admired the curve of her ass under the slinky fabric of her dress, the long smoothness of her legs. He licked his lips, and drew the handcuffs from his pocket.

She didn't even have time to scream. He was on her, clicking the handcuffs around one wrist with one hand and covering her mouth with the other in one fluid motion. She struggled against him, making little muffled squeaks of fear. Her ass rubbed against his groin, and he felt himself getting hard. He leaned down, his lips brushing her ear, and whispered, "Hello, Natalie. I've come here tonight to fuck you. I'm going to bury my cock into your cunt, and I am going to fill you with my come. I am going to do this several times. I am going to fuck you harder than you have ever been fucked in your life. You are going to feel every inch of me inside you. Don't struggle, and I won't have to hurt you. Nod if you understand."

She nodded, very slowly. He body trembled against his as he slowly removed his hand from her mouth, trailing it down her body before taking her free hand and clicking the other end of the handcuffs around her wrist. She whimpered, and tried to turn to face him. "Don't move," he hissed, and slipped the blindfold around her eyes.

"But who...?" she managed, before he tied the gag around her mouth. The question turned to a strangled moan. Now, he turned her to face him, running his hands over her voluptuous body. His cock throbbed with need. With a guttural growl, he grabbed her roughly around the waist, and lifted her onto the counter, bunching her skirt up around her hips. He tore off her panties. They were red and lacy, and left little to the imagination. He shoved them into his pocket. Her pussy was shaved, and her cunt lips glistened slightly. He laughed. "Are you wet? Does it make you wet to know you're about to be raped?" She shook her head vehemently, but he laughed again as he undid his belt and dropped his pants. His cock sprang out, angry, purple, and rock hard. He took his dick in one hand and rubbed it roughly up and down her slit. Moisture coated it. "Do you feel that, Natalie? That is my cock, and it is about to be inside of you. I am going to grab you, and slam my cock into your cunt as deep as it will go."

She let out a muffled sob, and shook her head again, but he grabbed her hips and thrust into her in one motion. He groaned in pure pleasure as she screamed against the gag. She was unbelievably tight, and her pussy walls clamped around his dick as he forced it inside of her as deep as it would go. "Do you like that, Natalie? Do you like having my hard cock inside of you?"

He pulled out almost all the way, and then slammed his cock back into her. She screamed again, but softer this time, and he felt her pussy contract around his cock a little. He smiled. She seemed to be getting wetter. "Are you ready?" he purred into her ear. "Because I am going to fuck you now."

And he began to thrust in and out of her in earnest, driving his dick into her to the hilt with each thrust. His balls slapped against her. She writhed, but it was impossible to tell whether it was in pain or pleasure. She was hot and tight and wet, and it was the most intense sensation he had ever felt on his cock. He felt the orgasm building inside of him after only a few minutes, and he didn't even try to hold it back. He wanted to fill Natalie to the brim with his come.

Her cunt convulsed around him, and he came hard, continuing to fuck her roughly as he shot jets of ejaculate into her. The intensity of the orgasm startled him, and he dug his nails into her ass and roared his pleasure. Finished, he pulled his softening member from her pussy, and watched with delight as moisture pooled between her legs. He stood for a moment, breathing hard, studying this woman who he had finally made his.

After a time, he reached forward and removed the gag. "Please!" she whispered. "Please stop. You got what you wanted, please..."

He laughed again. "Oh, Natalie. I haven't nearly gotten what I wanted yet." She moaned in terror as he reached forward and pulled the stretchy fabric of her neckline down, exposing her bra. It matched her panties. "What naughty undies," he teased. "Were you expecting to be fucked tonight?" He pulled up her bra, exposing her full breasts. The nipples were hard, although he couldn't be sure whether it was from the sudden exposure to the night air or arousal. He pinched them, then pulled her from the counter and pushed her to her knees. He grabbed the back of her head and guided her mouth to his dick, half hard again from the sight of her breasts, and covered in her juices and his come. "Suck," he ordered, and she tentatively obeyed.

She licked the underside of his cock gingerly, and seemed repulsed by the taste of her juices. "No," he ordered. "Suck my cock." And he shoved his cock down her throat. She gagged, and her throat pulsed around the head of his dick. He moaned. "Yes, Natalie. Like that." Grabbing the back of her head, he began to fuck her face, revelling in the feeling of his cock hitting the back of her throat. He felt her hot saliva coat his balls as he thrust into her mouth. After a few moments, she seemed to get into it a little, running her tongue along the underside of his cock, and sucking at him with her full, pouty lips. He felt on the verge of coming, but roughly pulled her away from his cock. "No," he said, his breathing ragged. "I want to come in your pussy again. Get up." She struggled awkwardly to her feet, panting. "Turn around. Bend over the counter." She did, he breasts pressing into the countertop, her bare ass waggling in front of him invitingly. Her pussy was practically dripping now, and the sight made his cock feel as if it were about to burst.

He grabbed her ass and slammed into her with a satisfied moan. She cried out in response, and this time, her cry held more pleasure than fear. "Yes," he hissed. "You like that, don't you? You like my hard cock buried in your cunt, Natalie. Your cunt is begging to be fucked. Isn't it, Natalie." She moaned softly, but didn't answer. "I said, isn't it, Natalie," he growled, and brought his hand down on her firm ass with a resounding crack, leaving a red welt."

"Y-yes!" she stammered.

"Yes, what, Natalie?" Shawn asked, grinding his cock into her as deep as it would go.

"Yes, I need to be fucked!" she gasped. "Fuck me, please!"

He laughed, and slammed himself into her, hard, bottoming out against her cervix. They both screamed in mingled pleasure, and he felt her cunt convulse around his cock in what was unmistakably an extremely intense orgasm. The feeling of her pulsing around him was too much, and he shot his own load, buried deep inside her pussy.

After the he was again able to breathe, he withdrew from her sopping cunt and wiped his dick against her ass. He dressed slowly, relishing the sight of her bent over the counter, ass in the air, cunt dripping with their mingled juices. Finally, he reached forward and unlocked the handcuffs. She didn't move from her orgasm-induced stupor. He laughed, and whispered, "Good bye, Natalie."

He left the way he had come, and he didn't look back.