The Reading Room

Story Info
Exhibitionism in the public library.
2.8k words
4.2
30.2k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Vanessa stretched out her legs under the long wooden table and eyed the entrance to the reading room. She was sitting by herself in a quiet study area separated from the main atrium and the stacks by a shoulder high, dark paneled wall. It was flanked by two open entranceways and the occasional patron passing by would draw her attention each time. Her messenger bag was open on the chair next to her and its contents spread across the tabletop. She wasn't getting as much done as she'd hoped. She thumbed through the pages she'd already read. Three pages. Three! Vanessa looked at her watch and tried to calm her rising anxiety. She'd been by herself for over an hour and managed to read only three pages into chapter four of her statistics textbook. Sets, unions, joins, blah blah blah. She was going to need a healthy dose of self-discipline if she was going to keep up with the demands of graduate school. But she couldn't focus. Instead she found a thousand ways to distract and sabotage her efforts. A new distraction: her legs were cold. The staff always turned up the air conditioning on hot summer afternoons but because the library was so expansive there were always cold corners and hot spots.

Vanessa rubbed her hands along her upper thighs to warm them, slipping them under the edge of her sundress. Her legs were soft and she enjoyed the feel of her own flesh against her palms. She clutched her right knee and then relaxed her right hand, dragging her fingers lazily up her thigh. It helped her to relax and she smiled. Her mind drifted to her husband Robert. When they were together he always found a reason to have his hands on her body. Those hands were warm and slightly rough. Less than a week ago on bright and sunny Tuesday morning they had stood in the kitchen of their apartment naked, nibbling on cold leftover pancakes and grinning at each other. He couldn't keep his hands off her and as she reached in the fridge to grab some orange juice he ran the back of his hand from her knee to her inner thigh, twisting his wrist as he met met her sex. He brushed his fingers against her baby soft fine hair.

It felt so good when he teased her.

Her smile opened to parted lips and she brought her left hand to her face, rubbing her ring finger back and forth across her lower lip, wetting it with her tongue. Her right hand worked against her thigh with a stronger grip, pressing into her skin as she stroked her leg. Robert had looked so good bathed in the Tuesday morning sunlight. It broke through the quirky bubble glass windows of the apartment and illuminated their aroused and imperfect bodies, increasing their appeal.

Vanessa slid her hand closer to her wet slit. She brushed the tips of her fingers against her panties and tried to recreate the feeling of Robert's hand. It was never quite the same. The angle, the width of her hand, the motion - something was off. Still, Vanessa had daydreamed her way into an uncomfortable level of arousal and needed to work it out of herself. She slipped her ring finger into her mouth and suckled it as she slide the index finger of her right hand under her panties and lightly tapped her clit. Her breath quickened a bit now. She motioned her finger with a tantalizingly slow rhythm up and down, up and down, the length of her swollen clit. She clenched her Kegel muscles, aching for Robert's cock. A good six inches when erect, it filled her when they made love and their bodies came together.

She caught a movement just outside the entranceway furthest from where she was sitting. She pulled her finger out of her mouth and her hand under her panties froze. Her body begged her to continue but she didn't want to risk getting caught. The movement betrayed a patron, close in age to her own, approaching the study area with a stack of job hunting books under his left arm and a Starbucks Frappuccino in his right.

"Do you mind if I join you?", he asked. "Need to get away from the drink police; I don't think they pass through here much." He smiled.

Vanessa tried to control her breathing as she answered.

"No problem."

He sat down at the long table on the same side as the entranceway he had come through. He dropped his books with a THUD on the tabletop and his smile widened into a grin.

"Sorry", he said.

Vanessa dismissed his apology with a wave of her left hand and smiled in return. She was about to speak when he dropped his gaze away from her and onto the book on top of his stack, sliding it onto the desk in front of him. He opened the book and started to read and it was obvious to Vanessa their conversation was over. She turned back to her own reading and wondered if he could possibly notice that her hand was up her skirt. And would he notice if she tried to slip it back out from underneath? She let her hand rest where it lay for the time being, and tried to busy herself with set theory. She didn't make it further than a quarter of the page before she remembered how much it turned her on when Robert would finger her while she tried to concentrate on something else, like a book, or a television show. Putting the energy into progressing one's arousal along and impatiently focusing on the pleasure was standard course but Vanessa had been richly rewarded on those occasions where she focused her mind on a non-sexual task and attempted to ignore the frenzied movements of Robert's hands and mouth between her legs. The harder she worked to stave off the rising pleasure, the deeper the intensity of the pleasure became. When she finally could not hold back the tide of orgasm any longer, but gave into it, it rushed over her with such force that she was left shaking and crying in its wake. Oh God, those types of orgasms felt so good.

Her nipples hardened as her thoughts continued along the lines of her and Robert and the way he made her feel. She allowed her right index finger just the slightest of movement against her clit, this time working in delicate circles, tugging gently at her clit as her finger made each rotation. She focused on the words in front of her as she continued to tease her clit.

Let us say that an element x in set A is related to an element y in set B if, and only if, x is less than y. Let us use the notation x R y as a shorthand for the sentence "x is related to y".

She read the sentence again as she reversed the direction of her finger's rotation and tried to make sense of it.

She read the sentence a third time and struggled to block out the visceral pleasure from the contact of her finger against her clitoris.

Her panties were moist now as her pussy began to drip. She never had a problem getting wet. Her fingers moved more rapidly, both from the extra lubrication and her rising excitement. Dividing her attention between the book, the conscious effort to finger herself, and the conscious effort to ignore the pleasure from fingering herself was impossible. She was on her tenth rereading of the same line and finding it difficult to control her breathing. Nothing else existed in that moment besides her book, her body, her breathing, and her pleasure. She rubbed herself faster and faster and bit her lip as she bored holes in chapter four with her unwavering stare. Her reading devolved into simply staring at less than y.

It was then, just before she was about to dive over the edge, that she felt a hand on her right shoulder. The hand of her fellow patron. It was still cold from where he'd held the Starbucks cup. As the hand touched her shoulder he whispered, "Don't stop, you're so fucking hot.".

"I want to feel you finger yourself like this."

She couldn't stop if she tried. She closed her eyes and let her hand make wider sweeping frantic motions as she furiously rubbed her clit. She abandoned her attempt to control her breathing and let her breath come in short choppy intervals. His hand slid down her shoulder, under her shirt, and over her bra. He pinched her nipple through the fabric and then rolled it between his thumb and index finger. That was enough to send Vanessa tumbling over the edge and she shuddered as the orgasm rolled over her. He moved his hand up and out from under her shirt and she heard the sound of a chair scraping against the wood floor as he pulled out the chair next to her and sat down. She did not open her eyes.

He leaned in and spoke to her softly. "I want you to do that again. This time I am going to do it too. A race of sorts to the finish line."

She opened her eyes. He grinned at her, showing off his perfect, straight teeth. He put his left hand on her right knee to reinforce his direct request. He moved his hand up her leg, onto her hip and then over to her right arm that controlled the fingers she still had buried in her panties. He pulled at her arm to indicate he wanted her to free her hand and she did so. He placed his hand over hers feeling the residual wetness of her sex left on them as their fingers touched.

He guided her hand to his left leg and then gently up his thigh toward the zipper of his shorts.

For a moment Vanessa sat motionless, her hand resting on the patron's upper thigh as she attempted to regain her composure. Did she really just finger herself in front of this man in a public library? Her own nerve stunned her. She and Robert had been talking for months about ways to spice up their sex life, to bring variety and spontaneous pleasure into their midst. Robert had suggested many times that a public sexual encounter would turn them on in ways they'd never experienced before but Vanessa had been doubtful. But here she was, sitting beside this incredibly good looking man and considering her next move.

The patron smiled at her encouragingly.

She thought of Robert.

The patron met her eyes expectantly.

She smiled sheepishly in return. It was so easy to be brave when the orgasm was cresting. Now, in the aftermath, her anxiety rose like a wall cutting her off from the pleasure that could be hers.

She pushed through her worry, her what if's, her concerns for public appearances. She smoothed her hand over the patron's thigh, petting it. He groaned. His dick was hard and pressed forcefully against the front of his plaid shorts. She moved her fingers closer to the zipper and turned her body to her right to give her the leverage she needed to unbutton the single button atop his zipper. She slid down the zipper, slowly, cautiously, as she rotated her head away from him and toward the entranceway, watching for any would-be passers by.

The patron groaned again as his cock fell away from his abdomen through the opening in his shorts. He wore no briefs or boxers. There was nothing now between his (rather large) cock and Vanessa's hands and the tip bobbed against the back of her hands.

Vanessa did not look up at her companion.

"Touch me", he whispered, with a guttural pleading. "Touch my cock."

Vanessa moved her hands away from his zipper and up around both sides of his tanned organ, lifting it with her hands in the process. He was nicely cut, with a large purple vein running along the bottom of his penis. His testicles were taut and not at all uniform. She loved the look of it all. She paused, and simply held his cock in her warm hands for a few moments.

"Are we really doing this?", she asked him quietly. "Here, now?"

"Please", was his only response. "Please".

She let go of his cock and watched, wide-eyed, as it dropped and bounced against his upper thigh.

She grabbed at it again, pawing it lightly and bantering it about between her fingers. He smiled.

Impatient, he brought his own hands to his crotch and took a firm grip of his hardened member with his left hand. His right hand rested on his right leg.

"And now we begin Princess".

Vanessa gave no reply.

"I want you to slide your fingers back toward your cunt and touch yourself. Touch yourself while I watch and while you watch me jerk off."

His voice was strong and commanding and it turned Vanessa on. Still, she watched the entranceway, loosely aware that their sexual game could be interrupted at any time.

"Look at me baby", he whispered to her, "look at me."

Vanessa turned her head back to the patron and looked him in the eyes.

"Good, now touch yourself. I want us to cum together."

He began to stroke his cock with slow, controlled movements from the base toward the tip, using just his thumb and index finger to tug the skin as he completed the motion. In turn, Vanessa slid her hand back under her sundress and between her legs, returning to her clitoris. She was still facing him, which was incredibly risky as she could no longer monitor the entranceway. Still, she was sopping wet now and her hands easily slipped over and around her clitoris. She ran her index and forefinger in circles around her clitoris while she watch the patron jerk himself.

"Mmmmmm", he moaned quietly as he watched her watching him. "Does it feel good girl? It feels good doesn't it? I want to cum with you."

"I want to fuck you girl. I want to feel you writhing beneath me while I shove my dick into your pussy as far as it will go before I pull out and ram you again and again. I want to fuck you so hard you can't think straight."

Vanessa soaked in his words and her arousal spiked. She had never engaged in this sort of dirty talk with Robert before and it was a real turn-on.

The patron spoke again. "You see me stroking my dick over here? I am stroking it and thinking of you baby. Thinking how much I'd like to tongue your pussy and lick you all over. And just when you're ready to cum, I'd stop, and make you think about whether you truly deserved it. I'd give you a chance to earn your finish by sucking my dick. You're an excellent dick sucker aren't you baby girl?"

The man increased the speed of his hand motions and Vanessa noticed the fingers on his right hand were beginning to twitch.

Vanessa contemplated his fantasy as she rolled her fingers around and around her clit. She fixated on how it would feel to be deprived of an orgasm at the moment closest to peak as he described. She thought about how it would feel to be offered the barter of orgasm completion for a cock sucking. It felt degrading and sexy all at once.

"I want to shove my dick so far down your throat baby. Look down and watch you suck it. Suck it hard. Oh God suck it hard."

The patron began to pant. Vanessa was breathing heavy herself and lost in his words.

"I'm going to cum baby girl. Oh I am going to cum. I want to cum all over you girl. You'd like that wouldn't you?"

His panting increased, as did the speed of his hand motions. Vanessa was nearing the edge herself. The degrading images of being used as this man's oral servant were so damn hot.

"I'm going to cum baby. Oh God. Yes, baby. Yes. Yes."

As his thick cum shot out from his cock Vanessa gave into her own orgasm and shuddered, moaning lightly.

The patron abruptly zipped up his shorts in one fluid motion and turned to speak to Vanessa.

He spoke calmly and confidently. "I told you this would be amazing. Thanks for taking a chance and trusting me Vanessa."

Vanessa smiled sheepishly again as she looked into Robert's eyes. He was spot-on. This was a lot of fun and she was ready to hear his next fantasy to play out.