The Real Biel

Story Info
I get with Jessica Biel after winning sweepstakes.
1.1k words
12.5k
9
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I couldn't believe it, I was handed a ticket to go to the red carpet premiere of this new film out in Hollywood after winning a sweepstakes. This was absolutely crazy. I was booking flights, buying a suit, and getting all pumped up and ready. The film was a big budget film starring Jessica Biel (picture this all taking place in 2005-2007), who was a big deal back then (still kinda is). Not only was this my first movie premiere but I was going to have the chance to sit front row with Jessica Biel and then chill with her before and afterwards, which made me even more nervous but still excited obviously.

The day finally came where I flew out. I was wearing some casual clothes on the flight, which was paid for (another compliment of this sweepstakes deal), and then once I got my luggage, I received a call telling me that the limo would be waiting for me outside of the airport. This really felt too legit, it was awesome. The amount of euphoria I was feeling then was just unreal. Then I walked up to the limo, and Jessica Biel was right there. Of course I was still very nervous, but I didn't want to come across as a scrub so I reformed myself. Celebrities are just people like everyone else, they've just been recognized in the media, and so forth. Nobody likes it if you kiss their ass (unless you're an egomaniac or something). Therefore the key is to just act normal. And that's what I did. I walked over to her, smiled, shook her hand, and we both introduced each other before getting in the limo. She was stunning, even more so than in films and on TV, and all those photoshoot pics, because this isn't just something you see on a screen, she is right there in front of you, the whole thing was just surreal honestly because she is so attractive.

On the ride there, we had a conversation and she actually seemed like a really chill person, and also very genuine. I got to talk a bit about myself and she talked a bit about herself and we would joke around and got to feel comfortable with each other. Then we headed over to the dressing room, and I got into my suit, after a quick shower, and I'm not gonna lie, I looked pretty smooth, and then I headed over to the car, and she came out a bit after, with not too much make up or lipstick on, but she was wearing a dress that you'd usually expect actresses to wear at their movie premieres, the type that allows her to reveal one of her legs. On top of that, her wavy hair ran past her shoulders and she was wearing dangling earrings. I was even more so blown away by this, and complimented her as she headed over, but she seemed pretty impressed with how I looked also. As we headed over, I could sense there was a certain amount of tension (you know what I'm talking about) going on, and we continued to joke around back and forth, but there was even more left implied that in a way made it uncomfortable, although I felt like something was really working in my favor.

At the premiere, the cameras were obsessed with her and the others, as I got a few good looks in, mostly with her. We headed into the movie and while the show was decent at best, she did pretty well in it I thought. The audience applauded and then we headed out to the afterparty.

On the way over to the afterparty, I kept trying to compliment how well she did in it but didn't try to overkill. She was accepting of this, yet pretty bashful, and there was still this 'strange' atmosphere around our conversations. At the afterparty, we were all having a good time and we talked a bit more.

And that was when she asked me to dance.....I refused at first, telling her I sucked at it (I hate dancing), but she still told me to come over and at least try it and while I was going through the motions pretty much, she got closer and closer until eventually after a few songs or so, almost indiscreetly, our lips met and we started passionately kissing. I was ready for anything then, this was just unbelievable. The next few events were a blur and we left the party after saying thanks quickly, took the limo back (which we were still kissing and feeling each other up), and went to her hotel room.

Almost right as I closed the door, she flung herself onto me and we continued to kiss as she took off my jacket and we made our way into the room. When there, I took off my tie and shoes as she removed her earrings and heels. With those out of the way, as we were now laying on her bed, she moved over top of me, kissing me as she unbuckled my belt and unzipped my pants just as I slipped off her underwear. Once my fingers found their way to under her dress, she started moaning and turned over. I took off my shirt and pants and basically flung her dress over her, and got on top of her and then penetrated as her moaning filled the room. After some of that, I turned her over, since I had been feeling up her ass a bit during that time as well, and I thrusted in there, and she moaned even more as I grabbed her tits. I then turned her over and penetrated again. It finished with her giving me a blowjob, which she was pretty damn good at. When we finished, we were absolutely exhausted and knocked out right there.

The next morning, I noticed she was out of bed and after wondering where she went, she headed over, wearing the button down shirt I wore the night before. She told me she made me breakfast, but I just couldn't get past how fucking hot she looked right there that I cast the plate aside, grabbed her and started fucking her again. I then had her blow me and after that, I put it in her ass again. All the while she was saying shit like "You're incredible", "This is unreal", and "Please, don't stop". Real ego booster right there.

By the time I had to head back home, I got her number and promised to see her again. Problem is it's ten years later, she's now married, life goes on.

Share this Story

story TAGS

Similar Stories

Just a Little Secret Scarlett Johansson and an old friend have an affair.in Celebrities & Fan Fiction
The Lowdown Ch. 01 A journalist gets to meet Jennifer Lawrence.in Celebrities & Fan Fiction
The Road to EGOT Season 02 Pt. 01 Premiere with Margot Robbie.in Celebrities & Fan Fiction
Emma Staying in a hotel next door to a lonely Emma Watson.in Celebrities & Fan Fiction
Silver Screen Express Ch. 01 Scarlett Johansson takes a ride in a high class taxi.in Celebrities & Fan Fiction
More Stories