The Real Buffy Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JoeDreamer
JoeDreamer
6,329 Followers

"Call my cell when you're done," Emma said, pushing Martha out the door. She then grinned and added, "Or after you've tamed her. I wouldn't mind trying a Slayer."

"I will," I smiled.

"If she doesn't kill you first."

"I'll call you tomorrow," I replied, ignoring her warning. Emma shrugged, gave me a quick kiss and then frowned briefly before disappearing. I checked Beatrice's bump as I heard Emma and Martha thumping around. They were gone rather quickly.

I sat next to the Slayer and watched as the night sky grew lighter. Near dawn, I pulled the thick, dark drapes over the windows and changed the candles in the room. We had electricity, but I liked candles. They made a room seem so much warmer.

It was hours since I fed and I was still really horny. It must have been the Slayer blood. I convinced myself that Beatrice looked uncomfortable so I undid her clothes and began taking them off.

"What are you doing?" Beatrice said groggily as I was unbuttoning her jeans.

"Just trying to make you comfortable," I replied, never stopping. I pulled her pants off. She blinked hard a couple of time while I removed her panties.

"Hey!" she said, obviously coming more awake. "What's going on here? I thought you said you'd let me go!"

"I did," I replied. "And you proceeded to faint and bump your head on the ground. I had to bring you back here and my housemates abandoned me out of fear."

"Now what are you doing!" she cried as I started pulling off my own clothes.

"Trying to make myself comfortable," I laughed.

"I am not sleeping with you! You're Dracula!"

"Yes you are," I replied calmly. "You'll have to take the place of Emma and Martha. I hope you're up for it. If it makes you feel any better, just call me Angel."

"But..." she began. I cut her off.

"I can sometimes read minds," I blatantly lied. "You want this as much as I do."

"I do not!" she cried, but she was blushing. I crawled into bed with her and pulled her lips to mine. She fought as first, but it didn't last very long.

"Oh Angel!" she panted. "I've always dreamed of meeting you! Why should that actress get all the fun?"

"I love you Buffy!" I said, deciding to play along. She smiled despite the fact that she had to know I was lying.

"And I love you too! Now take me!" she cried, opening her legs wide. "It's been so long since I had a new lover!" I smiled and got between her legs. Instead of pushing in I leaned forward and buried my face in her pussy. She quickly became soaked. Her pussy was like a furnace in no time at all. Unable to resist, I bit into her thigh and tasted her blood once again. It was just as stimulating as the night before!

"Hey!" she cried. "None of that! You already drained me! You keep that up and I'll pass out again!"

"I don't want that!" I smiled, showing my blood-tinged bicuspids. Beatrice surprised me by groaning.

"Come up here! Now!" she demanded. I shrugged to myself and moved up. My cock was damn near raging with the power of her blood! I put the head of my dick into her pussy and pushed in with one stroke. "Not so fast!"

I ignored her cry and started fucking. I was too horny to be patient. Thankfully, she was just as bad! She had her hands on my ass pulling me deep with every stroke.

"Oh Spike!" she cried suddenly. "Now I know where you got your nickname from!"

"Are you supposed to be Buffy or Faith now?" I teased.

"Well, Faith is more wild in bed," she grinned.

"Faith it is!" I laughed, picking up the pace. Beatrice moaned happily. We were both sweating badly by now. I attempted a bad English accent and added, "Come on Love! I always knew you'd be a better lay than that stuck up bitch Buffy!"

"Oh Spike! Give it to me! Fill me with your cum!"

"Only if you beg me to, Buffy!" I said, changing our shared fantasy once more.

"Oh Angel! Please come in me!" she said, doing her own fair share of changing.

"Buffy, you know I'd do anything for you!" I said, trying to play Angel. "But if I cum in you I'll be a demon again!"

"I don't care!" Beatrice cried, biting at my shoulder. She was still stronger than an average woman even with most of her power drained by my earlier drinking. Her bites actually hurt, but only in a good way! I was a fast healer after all!

"Beatrice, I'm close!" I gasped.

"Me too Vlad!" she said, both of us no longer pretending. "Please let go! I want to feel you cum in me!"

I kissed her and started fucking as fast as I could. My teeth grazed her lips and cut them slightly, but Beatrice didn't stop kissing me. I hunched up and slammed into her one last time so hard that the bed broke! It didn't matter. We were both too busy cumming to care!

"That was incredible!" I said as we lay side by side panting, trying to recover.

"Yes, it was," Beatrice sighed. She then kissed me and added, "Thank you."

"Thank you," I grinned. We lay like that for a while. I didn't sleep very much normally, but I was close when I felt the bed shift. Beatrice was getting up quietly. I sighed, opened my eyes and said, "You needn't sneak away. You can leave at anytime."

"Thanks, Vlad," she said. "But that only makes doing this harder."

"What?" I asked with a frown.

"This!" she cried, pulling the drapes away from the window and letting the sun come it. I raised my hands and blocked my eyes. "I'm so sorry!" she cried.

"No need," I said as I stood and looked out the window.

"But...how...you can't..." she said, not making sense. I took her into my arms and gave her one last kiss.

"Beatrice, do you really think I'd have untreated windows in this day and age?" I asked. She looked around desperately. I guessed what she was thinking and quickly added, "Please don't break my furniture trying to smash the glass. It's bullet proof and quite a number of other proofs. All you'll end up doing is breaking my antique furniture."

"I'm doomed!" she cried. I shook my head and sighed loudly.

"You are not doomed," I insisted. "Why don't you get dressed and I'll drop you home. I'm sure someone will be worrying about you by now."

Beatrice moved as if she kept expecting a trap. I drove her where she directed and let her off between two buildings that blocked the sun, just in case she was going to trying something stupid again. Thankfully, she was still weak.

"You can't let me go," she insisted as I opened the door for her. "I'm the Vampire Slayer! I know where you live!"

"Yes," I nodded. "And when you're in the mood, feel free to visit me again. There are still so many things left for us to explore."

"You're serious?"

"Of course," I shrugged. "I'll be your Angel or Spike or anyone else you desire."

"Even Riley?" she asked. I rolled my eyes.

"Yes, even Riley," I said. "Just as long as you be my Buffy or Faith. Maybe even Willow once in a while."

"Oh no!" she said earnestly. "Even I won't play such a slut!"

"She wasn't that bad," I laughed.

"Maybe not the television version, but the real one is a real nymphomaniac!"

"Hmm, interesting," I said. "I can't wait to meet her."

"Meet her?" Beatrice asked.

"I'm sure you'll be bringing her and the rest of the Scoobies when you assault my mansion," I grinned. She didn't bother to deny it.

"Why are you doing this?" she asked.

"I like you," I shrugged. "Besides, life gets boring without it's little challenges."

"One of us is going to die the next time we meet," she said in a somber voice.

"They say a woman's orgasm is like a small death," I joked.

"Will you please be serious!" she snapped. "I'm feeling terrible about what I'm going to have to do. You've been kind to me other than the blood drinking."

"You liked that too," I said knowingly.

"Look, just consider yourself warned," she said sounding flustered.

"Done," I said seriously. "Be sure not to come on Friday. I'll be out of town and I'd hate to miss you and your friends."

"You don't sound worried at all," Beatrice frowned.

"Actually, I'm petrified. I just hide it well," I joked. Beatrice gave me one last look before turning and walking away. I was already driving away when she left the alley. It wouldn't do to get caught unaware. I drove home with a smile on my face. My phone rang when I was almost there.

"Hello?" I said. "Emma! I was going to call you later." I sat listening for a moment. "No, actually everything went well enough." Again, I listened. I finally sighed and added, "I know you hate Greece and aren't particularly fond of Martha's sister, but it's not really safe to come home yet." I pulled into my driveway and parked the car. "

Why? Well, because I'm expecting the Slayer and her friends to attack in the next day or two."

I had to hold the phone away from my ear while Emma yelled. She was a sweet girl, but her nagging could get old after one hundred and fifty years.

"I know, I know," I sighed. "I'll be careful. Just be ready to return when I call. I think you and Beatrice will be good friends once things settle down." I nodded to myself as Emma finished her half of the conversation. "Yes, I'm sure she'll be willing to let you taste her blood. It really is amazing!"

I hung up the phone and started walking around the house. I'd need to call the cleaners in tomorrow. The place was in decent shape, but I hadn't had a party in years. I couldn't wait until Beatrice and her friends showed up.

JoeDreamer
JoeDreamer
6,329 Followers
12