The Real Deal Ch. 02

Story Info
How was he going to get out of the mess?
4.1k words
4.2
144.7k
21

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 02/16/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is the second part of a tale that features Terrance and Angela (Angie) Bradshaw. After 12 years of marriage Angela is talked into trying sex with a big dicked man. She becomes addicked (pun intended) to it. Terrance catches her in the act. (to really understand read Part I.) The story continues.

Terrance watched Angie as she walked to the bathroom.

God this was turning into a mess. He thought he would have no trouble carrying out his plan. After all she had cheated on him, cut him off (no pussy for months) and spent his money on another man.

But those feelings for Angie kept getting in the way. He had loved her for a long time. Beside his mother and sisters, she was the only woman he had ever loved.

He had wanted to be cruel and cutting, make her fell like shit. Wanted her to feel as bad as he felt.

But that hadn't been necessary. She had done it to herself with very little help from him. Watching her cry ripped open his soul.

Terrance had to change plans in mid stream.

Her on her knees begging for a second chance was hard to take.

Maybe she could change. Stranger things had happened. Then maybe not.

Terrance thought that he was doing the best he could under the circumstances.

Protecting himself, but giving Angie a chance for a good future. Also giving her hope that he could love her again. That was funny, He Had Never Stopped Loving Her!

But loving someone and living with them and trusting them was something else.

He'd see.

Angela came out of the bathroom in her oversized nightshirt. It did nothing to hide her curves.

But Terrace's mind went back to the videos of her in sexy lingerie that she never wore for him, but wore for her lover. Her having sex with him, letting him do things to her body that she never allowed him to do? The laughing and joking about his "little" dick. About how dumb he was not to have figured out his wife was fucking around. How they planned to cuckold him when he did find out. How it was so funny. How he was such a "wimp".

At least he debunked the wimp theory and messed up the cuckold plan.

But Terrance wondered what would have happened if he wasn't the man he was. Would Angie have gone along with it? That was a question he had to ask himself.

What would she have done?

Till he could satisfy himself with the answer, there would never be a them again.

Angie looked exhausted. She looked pale and cried out.

"Angie I'm going to sleep in the guest room. I can't sleep in a bed where you had sex with another man. We'll finish up our plans in the morning. Good night." He said.

She looked up at him with troubled eyes.

"I wish I could say something to make you feel better. Not to hate me. But I can't. There are no words to make it right. No way to undo what I've done. All I can do is to pray that you'll be able to forgive me in time. But please give me a chance to win back your love and respect. That's all I ask." She said

"I'll do whatever you say, agree to the divorce, moving away. But please don't shut me totally out. Please." She finished.

Terrance said, "We'll discuss it in the morning. Try to sleep."

He left the room. It was going to be a long night.

The first of many for both of them.

THREE YEARS LATER.

Angela Scott (he had insisted that she take back her maiden name after the divorce) walked from her car down the shaded walkway to her home. It was a cute little bungalow that had been painted yellow with white shutters.

Angie had put many hours restoring the little house to its present condition. She viewed it as therapy. It was bright and cheerful. When she walked in the door all her troubles seemed to melt away.

Funny. Living in that big house of Terrance's, with all the modern conviences, she never got that same feeling. Guess bigger doesn't make better.

Boy did she learn that lesson. And not just about houses either.

After all this time, not a day went by that she didn't think of Terrance. What a fool she had been. How stupid.

But she had also learned to carry on with her life. Because there was a good chance that he would never want her again. But in her heart of hearts, she still hoped. And dreamed of him.

It was funny; she hadn't had sex since that night when her world collapsed. Didn't even miss it. The only erotic dreams she had were of Terrance. Him making love to her in his gentle caring way.

She had dated a few guys, but no one at work. Men seldom asked her out more than once. It was easy to tell that her heart wasn't in it.

Angie had gone back to college and completed her bachelor's degree in business. Then her MBA. Last month she had passed the CPA exam.

She was over qualified for her job here, but couldn't bring her self to leave, despite several offers from other companies.

Angie guessed it was because it was her only connection to Terrance.

Terrance, how much she missed him.

In the beginning he called once or twice a week, mainly to make sure she was all right and adjusting to her new city and new job.

But as time went by, he called her less and less. Now, he only called on holidays and birthdays. He even sent her presents on hers. But she could feel him becoming more and more distant.

Angie checked her answering machine. One message.

She played it back. It was a corporate headhunter with a job offer. In her old town. Near Terrance.

She considered the positives and the negatives.

Terrance might get pissed off. She would be back where people knew her. And probably what she had done.

But being 3000 miles away wasn't helping her situation either.

What the hell. If it didn't work out, she could always move somewhere else.

It was time she got off her ass and started fighting for what she wanted. She was through beating herself up for her mistake.

TWO MONTHS LATER.

Terrance Bradshaw walked into his CPA's office. It was the time of year to start worrying about taxes. Actually it was only early December but Terrance never waited to the last minute. Plus he got that end of the year tips.

He had been using the same CPA firm for 20 years. But last year old Mr. Richardson had a mild stroke and retired. He would be meeting his new accountant today.

All he knew was that she was from the West Coast and highly qualified.

First time having a female CPA. Wonder if she's cute.

Wouldn't matter anyway.

He still couldn't get over Angie.

Terrance tried to date, but got nowhere. His heart wasn't in it.

Even had sex once or twice. But it was just a physical act. Masturbation was better. At least he could pretend it was Angie.

Enough depressing thoughts for now. On to business, his only refuge.

He introduced himself at the front desk. The receptionist Told him Ms. Scott was waiting.

Following the receptionist directions he came to Mr. Richardson's old office door. A new brass nameplate announced that this office belonged to Ms. A. Scott, MBA, CPA.

Terrance stopped. No way! It couldn't be Angie.

But when he looked in the door, there she sat. Her hair longer than before, but still auburn. Her hazel eyes looked up into his blue ones. GOD she was beautiful.

"Well, Suprise, suprise, suprise! Bet you didn't expect to see me here." She quipped.

"No I didn't. How long have you been working here? How long have you been in town?" he asked.

"Today is my first full day here. Been in town three days. Been busy looking for a place to live. That sort of thing." She answered.

"I sold my car to keep from driving cross country in the winter. My furniture is on the way. Should be here in two weeks. If the weather doesn't get any worse. Got a rental car now."

"So how have you been Terrance? You look pretty good. Still working out? She asked.

Angela knew she was rambling, but couldn't stop herself. She had been suprised when she checked her schedule and his name was on it. This wasn't how she planned to meet again.

Terrance didn't look any better. But at least he didn't ramble. But GOD he was so handsome. How could she have ever screwed around on him? She really was an idiot!

Terrance looked at her speechless. She was even more beautiful and sexy than she was three years ago. His heart went to his throat. He felt an instant erection. No other woman had been able to do that to him before or after Angie.

He wanted her. Now! On her desk, right now! He wanted to pull off that prim little suit and take her in every way possible.

But using all of his self-control, he managed to smile at her and ask how she was.

After a few more minutes of inane conversation they got down to business. It was easy to see that she knew her job.

She had reviewed his returns for the last three years. She had found several mistakes and overlooked deductions. She had prepared the 1040X's for his signature. It amounted to over $70,000.

Terrance looked at her through different eyes. He saw a beautiful, sexy woman that she had always been, but he also saw a professional confident businesswoman.

Terrance looked her in the eye.

"Since you saved me so much money, the least I could do is take you to dinner. How about Alfredo's. Pick you up at eight?" Terrance asked.

"That would be great. You want to pick me up at my motel or should I meet you at the house?" she asked.

"Why don't you come by the house about 7:30. I can show you how it looks after the remodeling." He answered.

"Fine to me. See you at 7:30." Angie answered

As he stood to leave, He reached over and grasped her hand. Leaning forward, he placed a soft kiss on her lips.

"It's so good to see you. I'm glad you're here. Later." He said.

As she watched him walk out, her body felt like it was on fire. Tonight couldn't come too soon.

THE FIRST DATE.

Angie drove down the familiar street. Everything looked pretty much the same till she got to her old address.

Good GOD! The house looked totally different. Instead of a two-story colonial, it was a two-story log house with a detached four-car garage.

As she got out of her rental car, Terrance came outside.

"Well, what do you think? Different isn't it?" he asked.

"What happened?" she gasped.

"Well, when the contractor started demolition, he found that someone had remodeled the house without any attention to the building codes. Plus all the wiring and plumbing were all sub standard. There was major termite damage to the back of the house near the pool area. It was cheaper to tear it all down and start over." Terrence said.

"I had always wanted a log home, and since I had no one else to please but myself. So that's what I had built. My friend Charlie is an architect who specializes in rustic style homes. So he designed and supervised the construction. No chance of substandard or out of code construction this time. They did a great job." Terrance explained.

"It must have cost a fortune! It's so huge!" Angie said.

"Well after I threatened to sue the old builder and the company that inspected the old house before we bought it and what the insurance paid for the termite damage, it wasn't a whole lot more than remodeling would have cost. Plus I didn't have anything or anyone else to spend money on so what the hell." Terrance said.

"Anyway come inside and tell me what you think." He asked.

After crossing the wide front porch to the double doors and inside the house, you entered a huge great room with a beautiful native stone fireplace. The walls were dark natural logs. Even the inside ones. But the ceilings were of a light blond pine. Rustic looking black iron chandeliers hung from the ceilings.

The room was furnished with big brown leather furniture and rustic style tables. Old oil The lamps were of a design inspired by old oil lamps. The floors were a polished pine. Native American design throw rugs were scattered all over. A white bearskin rug lay in front of the fireplace. This was a man's room. No doubt.

Terrance looked at her, question in his stance.

"Well, what about it?" he asked.

"It's beautiful," she said. "The room is decorated beautifully. Did you do it?" she asked.

"Not hardly. Charlie's wife is a professional decorator. I told her what I liked and she came up with this. She did it for free. I allow her to use photographs of the finished product and she sometimes lets prospective clients view her work." He answer "She was just getting started."

"She did a wonderful job! It really fits you." She answered.

"Do you want to see the rest?" he asked.

"Sure. I'd love it!" Angela answered

The rest of the house was just as beautiful. But the Master suite was the killer.

Terrance said, "This is where I spend a lot of my time. It contains my home office. A master bath with a spa, three walk in closets, a sitting room and the bed chamber."

"It's beautiful! The colors and the furniture are perfect. The bath is perfect. Marble walls and floors and a regular spa. WOW!" she answered.

I thought you might like the colors (dark blues and browns), and I bet you like the spa." Terrance said.

"After the day I've had the spa would be wonderful. Trying to get settled in and meeting all my new clients. It was along day!" she answered

Terrance looked at her with an odd expression on his face.

He said, "We don't have to go to Alfredo's. I can throw steaks on the grill and toss a quick salad. While I'm doing that you can relax in the spa. How about that?" he asked

Looking embarrassed, Angie said, "I'm sorry. I didn't mean to sound like I was trying to get an invitation into your spa. I was just commenting on how nice it would be to have one available. Alfredo's is wonderful. I don't want you to put yourself out for me." She explained.

"Whatever you like is okay with me. Whatever makes you happy. I'm easy." He answered

"Then lets go to Alfredo's. I hope they still have that wonderful chicken cordon blue. I can already taste it." She answered.

"Well then lets hit the road." He answered

They left the house and got into his car. It was a vintage '66 Corvette. Candy apple red. It looked brand new.

"Wow! What a sharp piece of machinery. How long have you had it?" She asked

"About two years. I don't drive it much. But I thought this was a special occasion." He answered.

"Well thanks. I think it's special too." She said

The dinner was wonderful. The food was excellent, the service and the wine were great. They talked about their lives since the divorce. It was time spent feeling each other out. But avoiding the real issues.

The trip home was quiet. Each thinking their own thoughts.

When he pulled into the drive and parked the car, he asked, "Want to come in for a nightcap?"

Angie looked him in the eye.

"Sure, why not." She answered

They entered the great room. "What would you like?" he asked

"How about some wine? Rose if you have it."

After getting her wine and him a beer, he sat by her on the sofa.

"Well here we are. Are you ready to talk about what's on both of our minds, or do you want to dance around it some more." He asked.

Taking a deep breath, she looked him in the eye.

"I've missed you so much. I felt you drifting further and further away. I decided, even if it pissed you off I had to try. So here I am. I love you more than I did before all the crap I did. I know what I lost when you kicked me out. I hope that you have had time to forgive me. My last offer I made still goes. I'll do anything for a chance to win your love and respect again. Anything." She answered.

Running his hand through his hair, He looked at her. Taking a deep breath, he answered.

" I really tried to hate you. I tried to tell myself that a leopard doesn't change his spots that I was better off without you. But my heart wouldn't turn you loose. I tried dating, even had sex. But all I could think about was you." "I hoped by sending you away it would make you suffer. But I probably suffered as much as you. I still love you. There are issues that we need to address, and I won't say it will be easy. But I have to try. Either get over you once and for all or make it work."

"I really think we need to go to counseling, I went for a while and it helped. But this is a new game. What about you? Do you want to try? Really try? Terrance asked.

Angie looked at him astonished. She never expected this. She figured it would take months to get him to agree to give her a chance.

"Oh honey, this is a dream come true. I went to counseling too. It made me understand how easy it is to screw up a relationship, but so hard to fix it. I told you, I'd do anything to get just a chance with you. You make the rules and I'll follow them. Curfew, bed checks, accounting for every penny I spend. Kinky sex, what ever you say goes." She answered with tears in her eyes.

He took her into his arms and kissed her tenderly.

"No baby. No games. Honesty, love, respect for each other and complete monogamy. Those are the only rules. If you decide you need more than I can give, then be honest about it and we'll go our separate ways. No hard feelings." He answered

"Have you rented a place yet? If not, you can move in here. We'll put your furniture in storage. If it doesn't work, you'll still have it." He stated.

"Oh honey, that's so wonderful! Yes, yes, yes! That's perfect. I love your house. Oh baby, kiss me. Please. I've dreamed of you night after night. Only you." She cried

They kissed. Slow and gentle at first, but hotter and hotter.

Angie felt more alive than she had in three years. She could feel her rock hard nipples rubbing against the lace of her bra. Feel the moisture coming from her hot hole. She could feel Terrance's hard erection against her stocking covered legs. His face was flushed and his breathing rapid.

He picked Angie up off the sofa and headed for the stairs, up to the master suite.

Dozens of thoughts went through her mind during that trip.

When had Terrance become so solid? He carried her up that long flight of stairs (14 to be exact) without breathing hard. He looked so good, so handsome, so sexy. Even better than in her dreams.

When they reached the bedchamber, Terrance set her on her feet, but still holding her in his arms. He kissed her again and again. Kisses trailing down her throat as he unbuttoned her silk blouse, exposing he lacy white bra.

Reaching between her full, freckle topped breasts, he unhooked the front closure of her bra. He exposed her large firm breasts. The silver dollar sized aureole topped with-half-inch long nipples, were just waiting for his mouth to lave them.

Angie wasn't idle. She unbuttoned his oxford shirt, slipping it off his shoulders, rubbing her hands across his broad chest. She then slid her hands lower to work the button of his jeans and to unzip his fly.

The sensation of Terrance suckling at her breast was enough to make her to freeze. She could feel her juices running out of her moist slit.

GOD, what a feeling. She felt on the verge of orgasm and he hadn't touched her slit. Her breathing had become rapid, a line of perspiration had appeared on her forehead.

Terrance noticed her condition. He stopped.

"Oh no you don't! You're not getting off so fast or so easily." He said.

He lifted her into his arms, and carried her to the bed. He set her feet on the floor again. He then finished undressing her aroused body. He removed her small white thong, but left her white garter belt and tan stockings on.

He noticed how wet her thong was. He could smell her sweet essence radiating from it. Filling his senses with the sweet scent of her arousal.

He then laid her on the bed, while he finished tearing off his clothes.

Once nude, he lay beside her on the bed. Studying her body like a work of art. In his mind DaVenchi"s most beautiful painting was a discount store poster compared to the art that was her body.

She looked into eyes, seeing the need, seeing the want in them. Also the appreciation he had for her body.

12