The Real Deal Ch. 03

Story Info
The conclusion to couple's story.
3.7k words
4.09
144.3k
31
Story does not have any tags

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 02/16/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is the third part of a multipart story. How many more parts there will be is dependent on the flow. If it becomes boring or becomes a struggle to write, that's all folks! Enjoy. The moral of this story is life isn't easy.

THE MORNING AFTER.

Terrance rolled over and felt a warm body next to his in the king-size bed. Somewhat confused in his half sleep half-awake mode, He finally remembered what had happened last night.

Rising on one elbow, he looked over at the woman with the long auburn hair lying next to him. During the night the sheet had slipped down exposing her perfectly shaped breasts and long nipples.

Angie was so beautiful. It was like coming home last night to make love to her and have her fall asleep in his arms. His world finally felt complete again. The hollow spot in his heart didn't feel quite as empty as it had the months and years before.

Angie's hazel eyes slowly opened, showing the same disorientation that his had earlier. Her lush lips let out a small sigh.

Angie looked at Terrance. It wasn't a dream. She had really made love with him and fell asleep in his arms. Oh God. Her prayers had been answered.

Terrance said, "Good morning Sunshine. How are you this fine morning?"

Angie looked at the man she loved so much. "Wonderful, Lover." She answered with a wide smile.

They embraced.

Running his hands over her smooth flesh, he felt his erection rising to full mast. She turned him on quicker than anyone.

Angie laughed. "Hold on stud! I need to pee and take a quick shower. After last night I know I stink. I want to be clean and fresh for you. But your more than welcome to join me in the shower."

She gracefully climbed out of the bed, still wearing her stockings and white garter belt from last night. She shook her perfect heart shaped derrière at him as she strolled to the bathroom.

Terrance watched her as she left the room.

Suddenly his mind flashed back to another time when he saw her garter belted ass walk across a room.

It wasn't a good thought. It was when he watched her leave her lover in their bed. On videotape. Three years ago.

Damn. He thought he had gotten past that. He had destroyed all the tapes and photographs after the divorce became final. But some of the images were still burned into his memory. Damn and double damn.

His bubble had suddenly popped. All the hurt and anger returned.

Damn her for doing this to him again. Making him feel this way.

He lay on the bed with his hands behind his head, trying to understand his sudden mood change. It bothered him that he couldn't seem to get past the memories. To leave them in the past and go on with his future.

Angie left the bathroom after her shower. She was suprised that Terrance hadn't joined her.

When she entered the bedchamber and saw the expression on his face she knew something was wrong. Really wrong.

"What's the matter Terrance? Did I do something to upset you? Tell me what's wrong?" she asked.

He was unable to look her in the eye. He felt guilty about making promises to her that he maybe couldn't keep. Doubt now plagued him. Would he be able to live with her again? Would he be able to trust her again? She stared at him in silence, unable to speak. Fear overwhelmed her. Her eyes heavy with unshed tears. She turned away and started picking up her clothes where they lay all over the bedchamber.

As she started to dress in her mussed clothes, she finally spoke.

"Don't answer that Terrance. I know what it is. You had your piece of ass and now your having the morning after blues. Figured that you offered too much, too fast. Don't worry, I won't hold you to anything you promised. I know you think I'm still a whore." She said in a low calm voice.

"But I told you the truth. This is the first time I've had sex since that night. But in your eyes I'll always be a whore."

"Well honey," she added in a sarcastic tone of voice, "I paid for my crimes. I let you run me out of town, gave you what you wanted in the divorce settlement. I'm done paying. It's time for me to start over. Build a new life. I hoped with you. But it's pretty obvious that I'll always be a SLUT in your eyes."

As she finished dressing, She looked at him one more time.

"I thought you were a kind compassionate man. I felt so guilty about treating you the way I did. But you know, maybe I was too hard on myself. Maybe you've always been a vengeful cold man. Maybe that was the reason I found another lover." She said.

"Goodbye Terrance. Oh and don't worry, I'm leaving town again. This time because I want to. Hope you had fun and enjoyed the pussy. And humiliating me. Again." She said as she headed for the door.

Terrance watched her leave the room, the whole time his mind was processing what she had said.

"Damn" he shouted. He was about to let the best thing in his life get away because he was a petty bastard.

"Angie" he screamed as he ran down the stairs.

Terrance caught her, as she was about to open the front door. "Angie, please listen to me. You're right. I am being a petty bastard. I'm so sorry baby, Please forgive me." He begged.

"It just wasn't a piece of ass, we just didn't fuck or have sex, we made love. Beautiful love. I do love you so much Baby." He cried.

Angie tried to pull away. Tears were streaming down her face. Her body racked by sobs.

Terrance gathered her into his arms and walked to the sofa. Cuddling her tightly against his chest.

Finally getting control of her self, she looked into his eyes.

"What caused this. I want to know. I have the right and the need to know.," she asked.

After a minute or two of hesitation, Terrance finally answered.

"Would you believe pure stupidity? How about being a mindless idiot who almost let the best thing in his life walk away? How about a fool who let his doubts and fears overwhelm what his brain and his heart knows to be true?"

"The truth is I saw you walk to the bathroom in your hose and garter belt and had a flashback to the videos of you and John. I don't know why it came but it did. I let all my hurt and fear take over for a few minutes. But I'll never hurt you again if I can help it. And no, you are not a SLUT, just a women who made a mistake and paid for it." He said

"Do you still have those video's" she asked "Will you drag them out when you want to punish me again."

"No! I destroyed them and the photographs, detective reports the whole deal as soon as the divorce was final. I would never hold them over your head, Never!" Terrance exclaimed.

"I thought everything was wonderful last night. That we were going to put the past behind us and start over. Now the next morning it's like it was three years ago. I can't go through this again. Never. You need to be certain what you really want." Angie stated. "I know I love you, want to be your wife again, even the mother of your children. But I can't give away my self- respect in the process. I worked too hard to get it back. And I won't give it up for you or anyone else." She stated

"If you need time to be sure, that's okay. If you want to get counseling first, or just date for awhile that's okay. I just want you to be 1000% sure." Angie said.

Terrance felt so frustrated with himself. The thing he wanted the most was in his grasp and he almost threw it away.

"Darling, I am so sorry. Please forgive me. I know exactly what I want. It's you! Always you. I do want to get counseling, but I want us to be together. I love you, Baby. I want to go on dates, spend all the time together we can. I want to make love to you 10 times a day if possible. I want to avoid all the mistakes we made in the past. But I mostly want to love you 24/7. I want to be your man." Terrance said.

Angie looked at him. The expression on her face wasn't encouraging. He could see the hurt and uncertainty in her eyes. Had he blown it?

"Terrance, I really love you. But now I'm not sure I can trust what you say. You hurt me, really badly. I gave you all I had. This morning you threw it back in my face. I really need time to think about what has happened this morning." She said.

"I really don't know what to say Angie. I know I was wrong and said so. I'll do what it takes to convince you that my love for you is real and that I do want to start over."

"But this is new ground for both of us. I'm sorry, I'm human just like you. I thought I had a better handle on my emotions, but maybe I don't. But I know that the hurt is still there and work to keep it at bay till it finally goes away for good. All I can do is try. I can't in all honest tell you that it won't happen again. But I'll try." Terence explained

She studied his face again and could read the remorse there.

Was she expecting things to be perfect like in her dreams? Never a crossword or hurt feelings? Was that a realistic expectation, she asked herself.

Being honest with her self she knew they both still had issues.

Angie said, "Your right. It isn't going to be easy. It's gonna take hard work on both of our parts to make it work. Why don't I fix breakfast and we can talk about it. I can't wait to try out that wonderful kitchen.

She kissed him lightly on the lips. She then smiled and got off his lap.

"Not to be ugly Baby, but you need to go shower. You really stink!" she laughingly said

"Why you Huzzy I should spank your butt till it glows! " he said.

"No no, I gave you the chance for kinky sex but you turned it down. Your out of luck now!" She said as she ran from the great room.

Terrance watched her as she left, his heart full of love and admiration.

He started up the stairs to shower so he wouldn't "STINK".

THE NEW PLAN.

After a wonderful breakfast, they ate in the sunroom, they got down to business.

Angie asked Terrance if he still wanted her to move in with him.

After thinking for a minute he said. "Yes I really would like that. The more were together the quicker we can work things out. But if your not comfortable with the idea we can delay it for awhile."

Angie said, "No. I want to be with you 24/7. I've missed you so much. I've got three long lonely years to make up for.

"I guess we need to decide who's going to be responsible for doing what. Like laundry, shopping, cooking, and cleaning." She said, "Well as far as cleaning and laundry, I have a lady that comes in three times a week to clean and do laundry. I don't see why she should quit coming unless you're crazy about doing that stuff. I know I'm not. As far as shopping, we can take turns or do it together. As far as cooking we both like to cook, so again we'll take turns. That sound okay to you?" he asked

"Sounds like a winner to me. But let me ask you. Why would you never let me hire help before? I know we had the money." She asked

"I guess that's because I was such an asshole. I guess I thought you being the wife, all that stuff was your job. Now I know better. I'm willing to make things as easy as possible, and to do my fair share." He explained

"Well, well, now the truth comes out. I defiantly like your new outlook I always hated household chores. It really pissed me off that I was working full time and you still expected me to do all the housework myself." She stated

Holding up his hands in surrender, he said, "I know, another example of what an asshole I was.'

"Well now that we have that settled, let's get down to business. Let's get you checked out of the hotel and all your stuff moved in. Then we probably should see about getting you a car of your own. I know rentals are expensive. What about that for a plan? " He asked

"She looked at him with an odd look on his face. "I was getting worried for a moment. " She said

"Why?" he asked.

"Well it looked like you were trying to tell me what to do without asking my opinion, like you used to do. But you saved it in the end by asking me if it was a plan."

"That's something else that used to drive me nuts. You acted like I was too stupid to think by myself. But again your new attitude comes shining through. And you did it without me saying a word. Good start!" she explained

Terrance thought about it for a second. Finally he shook his head.

"Damn! I really was an asshole. You know I never realized. Thanks for noticing." He said smiling.

He then gathered her into his arms and kissed her face and neck, making his way downward. He then unbuttoned her blouse and unclasped the front hook of her bra. Finally he reached his goal and started making love to her nipples with his tongue.

Terrance looked up for a second.

"I have a better plan. How about we return to bed and make love for several hours, then go out. What you say?" he asked.

Angie, about to cum in her panties agreed to the plan.

Back to the bedroom they went.

LOVE IN THE AFTERNOON.

They went up the stairs hand in hand. Stopping every few steps to exchange light kisses.

Finally they reached the bedroom. Shedding clothes as they headed for the bed.

Terrance told her, "This time it's gonna be nice and slow. I'm gonna make you work. Work real hard."

"Is that so? Well let's see the hard I have to work with." She answered as she pushed him on the bed.

Getting between his legs, she took the head of his throbbing member into her mouth. Running her tongue around and around, tasting his sweet Precum. Sucking gently for a few moments she began to run her tongue and lips up and down his rock hard dick like she was licking a Popsicle.

Faint moans were coming from Terrance. The more she worked the louder the moans. He tried to reach down and pull he up to his chest. Angie pushed his hands away.

"Oh no you don't" She said, " It's my turn to play".

Looking into his eyes, she worked on his cock. In and out, up and down.

Finally stopping, she straddled his legs. Positioning herself on his erect tool, she slowly eased herself down on his throbbing prick.

Working up and down, she slowly worked the both of them toward orgasm.

After what seemed forever, but was only 10 or so minutes, Terrance could stand it any longer.

Flipping her on her back, he hooked her legs over his shoulders and entered her quickly. Pounding and pounding.

All you could hear was the sound of flesh coming together, and the moans and groans coming from both of them.

The smell of sex was in the air. Hot sweating bodies lost in the heat of passion.

Finally neither of them could stand anymore.

Terrance shouted, "Oh god I'm coming---.

Angie cried, "Oh yes baby, Come in my hot pussy. Yes, yes, yes."

Terrance finished filling her hot love hole with hot juicy cum, then fell to he side trying to catch her breath.

Looking at satisfied women at his side, he again was amazed at her beauty.

Groaning, he made himself get up from the bed and headed into the bathroom. He better take another shower. He didn't want to be accused of stinking.

Angie watched him walk across the room. That man had a fine behind.

She tried to remember if Terrence had been in such good shape when they were married. She didn't think so. She thought he had a small bulge at his stomach. He sure didn't now. Not one ounce of fat anywhere that she could see.

Guess after his altercation with John Bright, he decided he needed to stay in shape.

Angie laid back on the bed. She wondered what had happened to John and Susan James.

She hadn't heard from either of them since. John was probably scared for his life. Terrance had threatened him with death if he even talked to her. She knew that son of a bitch had a very well developed sense of survival.

Angie had called Susan that next day. That bitch had the nerve to laugh and ask her what had she expected. If you're going play, you have to pay. That's what that whore told her.

That's all right she got hers. When she got to work that morning, she was terminated. No severance pay, no recommendation no nothing but a Security escort from the building.

John was fired by phone and letter. Told not to come near the building or be arrested.

Angie got the scoop from a real friend of hers at work (One that had warned her about John and Susan.)

Oh well that was in the past. This was a new day and a new time.

The future looked bright.

She got up off the bed and joined her husband in the shower.

EPILOGUE. Three years later.

Angie Bradshaw watched her husband as he played in the park with their 28-month-old, twin sons, Ian and Sean.

Angie must have gotten pregnant that first day. They hadn't thought about protection. She must have really been fertile.

Looking back over the past three years, there had been joy and pain.

The joy from falling in love again, learning to share thoughts and problems. The joy of finding out she was pregnant with twins. The joy of building a new life together.

The pain from all the time they had lost because of her stupidity, knowing she could have had the joy of children earlier.

The last three years had not been all sunshine and smiley faces.

They had to work hard to rebuild the trust, to put the past heartache behind them.

Many hours were spent with a physiologist, working through the pain and the guilt.

But the love and commitment had been there.

They had made it.

Terrance and the boys ran up to the bench she was seated on.

Terrance, God how she loved him.

Terrance looked at her as she hugged their sons close.

"Your mighty quiet today. What's up? He asked

Angie looked at him.

"Terrance I have something to tell you." She said.

He gave her a questioning look. "What is it honey?"

"I know we wanted to wait till the twins were three or four before we had more kids. I must have goofed with my pills. I'm pregnant." Terrance looked at her with wide eyes.

Angie lowered her head, "I'm sorry Honey. I didn't do it on purpose. Really."

Terrance asked "How soon?"

"Seven and a Half months." She said

Terrance lifted her chin, looking in her eyes.

"Honey this is wonderful. You know I love kids. I only wanted you to wait so you wouldn't wear yourself out. I was ready months ago." He said softly.

"Really? I was scared you were going to be mad." She said.

"How could I be mad at you? You're the perfect wife and mother. And I love you so much." He stated.

"Oh Terrance I love you." She said.

Helping her up from the bench, they walked hand in hand with their sons into the setting sun.

THE END?

For now anyway.

Thanks for all the nice comments.

POST PUBLISHING NOTE: A FEW WORDS ABOUT SOME OF THE COMMENTS I'VE RECEIVED.

\1. I AM NOT BLAMING THE HUSBAND FOR HIS WIFE'S MISCONDUCT. I AM HOWEVER SAYING NOT EVERYTHING IS BLACK AND WHITE. THERE ARE SOME GRAY AREAS.

2. THIS IS NOT A ROMANCE NOVEL! ALL IT SHOWS IS HOW THESE SITUATIONS END SOMETIMES.

3. THIS STORY IS A LOT MORE REALISTIC THAN SOME GUY CATCHING HIS WIFE IN BED WITH SOME STUD, AND HIS DICK GETTING HARD AND HIM BECOMING A SEX SLAVE. GIVE ME A BREAK! MOST GUYS WOULD POP A CAP IN Studley, OR SNEAK BEHIND HIM WITH A BASEBALL BAT.

4. NOT EVERYONE IN THE WORLD IS AN AMORAL ASSHOLE. REMEMBER THIS IS THE 21ST CENTURY. EVER HEAR OF AIDS, HERPES OR THE CLAP? EVEN IF I HAD NO CHARACTER AT ALL, I WOULDN'T WANT MY WIFE SCREWING AROUND, JUST FROM A HEALTH POINT OF VIEW.

SO IN CONCLUSION, THIS IS THE LAST PART OF THIS STORY. LIKE OR DON'T LIKE IT. THAT'S WHAT FREEDOM FROM CENSORSHIP IS ALL ABOUT!

THE REAL DEAL PART III [part 3 of 3] By: Rob Conners.

THE REAL DEAL (PART III) BY: ROB CONNERS

This is the third part of a multipart story. How many more parts there will be is dependent on the flow. If it becomes boring or becomes a struggle to write, that's all folks! Enjoy. The moral of this story is life isn't easy.