The Real Effects of The Axe Effect

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Boys were shouting out “big tits” and “jugs” as her massive breasts bounced and moved around in her tight shirt.

Girls shouted out “slut” and “whore” to her and some other pretty bad names. As much as Jimmy wanted to check on her, he couldn’t be late for class.

5th period came around and Helga was not in class. Jimmy was starting to get worried. After fifth period ended, Mr. Jerkins stopped Jimmy to talk to him.

“What’s going on with Helga,” Mr. Jerkins asked in a serious voice.

“Well sir. Hard to explain,” Jimmy said.

“The nurse told me that she came down with the plague and was send home. Now I’m no dummy but the plague doesn’t exist anymore and she would have died quickly. I want you to take her the class assignments today and tutor her through them. Ok Jimmy?” Asked Mr. Jerkins.

“Yes Mr. Jerkins” said Jimmy, grabbing her work and leaving the classroom.

As soon as Jimmy entered the hallway, a fist landed dead in his stomach, causing him to drop the pages on the floor.

“Aren’t so tough now you little shit,” said Freddie. “I’m going to beat your ass after school you fucking loser. Meet me outside in the parking lot cunt.” With that being said, Freddie and his friends walked away, leaving Jimmy on the ground in a ball.

It was that time and school was let out for the weekend. Jimmy has never been in a fight. He has never punched someone in the face before. He didn’t know what he was going to do. He could either run and get caught later or face the music and die right now. Jimmy knew he wouldn’t win with his fist so he decided to use his brain and came up with a very good idea.

Freddie was waiting for Jimmy in the parking lot like he planned. Jimmy arrived but 5 minutes late.

“I’m kicking your ass bitch boy,” said a confident Freddie.

“Well see about that,” said Jimmy. He immediately sprayed Freddie with some Axe as he was getting close to Jimmy.

“You miss my face pencil dick,” Freddie say, hitting the can out of Jimmy’s hand.

“Goodnight... Nerd,” Freddie said balling up his fist and lifting Jimmy in the air when suddenly, a whole group of females attacked Freddie, ripping his clothes off and underwear.

“What the hell is going on ladies!!!” Said a confused Freddie.

The girls were all over him. Kissing his chest, neck, stomach and even a few were sucking his dick.

“Oh god” said Freddie in heaven.

Freddie didn’t get a good look at any of the girls and as soon as he did, they were all ugly and some were fat, a few were retarded, just mauling and groping at his body.

“AHHHHH! HELP ME! AHHH!!!” Shouting Freddie.

Luckily for Jimmy, the girls from band were the only females wanting to see a fight.

“Help me Jimmy. Please man. Help me,” cried Freddie.

“Fuck you. Oh wait. Looks like some people beat me to it,” Jimmy said with a smile.

“Burn in hell you bitch......JIMMMMMMMY!!!!!” Yelled Freddie as the girls rode him like no tomorrow.

Jimmy rushed home and got dress in some better, not so nerdy clothes. He even took off his glass and put in some annoying contacts that he never liked wearing.

Jimmy rushed downstairs and ran into his mother.

“Jimmy....” She said in a low voice.

“Yes mother,” he replied.

“I’m...I’m sorry about last night. I don’t know what came over me,” she said, lowing her face.

“It’s ok mom. It happens to the best of them. I can’t help it I’m so sexy,” Jimmy said smiling.

“Jimmy.... What has gotten into you?” His mother asked concern.

“Nothing mom but I can’t talk. I have to go tutor someone. I love you mom. Be back later,” Jimmy said, running off with Helga’s papers in his hands and the Axe in his coat pocket.

Jimmy had gotten her address from Mr. Jenkins. He rang the doorbell and an older woman opens the door.

“Must be her mother,” Jimmy said to himself.

“Hello?” She asked.

“Yes. I’m here to see Helga. I have her work for her and I’m support to tutor her,” Jimmy said.

“Helga is not feeling good and won’t be returning to school. She doesn’t need her work or a tutor and if your just one of those jackasses like earlier who just came here to insult my baby and just want to use her, then fuck off or I well call the police,” the mother said angrily.

“ Mrs. Burgenstein. I’m not like that,” Jimmy pleaded.

Helga happens to by up the stairs and listening to what was going on.

“Mother. Mother,” shouted Helga, rushing downstairs in a tight gray long sleeved shirt which showed off her belly and stick her massive 36FFs out. She also had on matching jogging pants and socks. Jimmy was getting hard but he couldn’t let them know it.

“Hi Helga. It’s me.... Jim...Gimmy,” he said.

“I know you Gimmy,” Helga said in her German voice. “He’s a good American boy mother.”

“Are you feeling better baby,” he mother asked her.

“Yes. Now let Gimmy in mom,” Helga pleaded.

“Ok. I’m sorry about that Jimmy,” he mother said.

“It’s ok Mrs. Burgenstein. Get that a lot,” he said smiling.

She let Jimmy in and Helga took Jimmy to her room. Their house was pretty big and very pretty inside. Helga had a nice big room and a queen size bed to go with it. She had a lot of German art on her walls. Jimmy also saw a lot of pictures of Helga and her family.

“Nice room” said Jimmy.

“Thank you said Helga smiling. Jimmy was memorized by her smile.

“Are those papers for me Gimmy?” She asked in a playful voice

“Yes Helga,” he said, handing them to her.

“Gimmy. Why did you punch that guy today,” she asked.

“Because....” Jimmy hesitated for a while and finally spoke the truth. “Because I like you a lot and him hurting you, hurt me and so I wanted to hurt him back and I did after school.” Jimmy just stood there and smiling at her.

“Your so cute Gimmy,” she said smiling back. “But the truth is, I brought that all on myself. Most guys wouldn’t want to date a girl from Germany, with an ugly ascent and enormous 36FF breasts. I fell for a jerk and paid the price.”

“It’s not your fault Helga. Your ascent is not ugly. I like it. I like all of you actually. You’re so beautiful and very slim with a nice body. He was a bad person and lied to you and you has been through a lot I’m sure,” said Jimmy.

Helga was blushing. “Awe. Thanks Gimmy. I wish all the good looking guys were as nice and sweet as you,” she said.

Jimmy tried to move in for a kiss but Helga stopped him.

“No. Wait Gimmy. I don’t think we should. I mean. I like you as a friend and all but you’re not my type,” Helga said, crushing Jimmy’s spirit to pieces.

“Oh. I see,” said a heart broken Jimmy with a frown on his face. Just then, he remembered the Axe in his pocket. He tried to be nice and thought it would get him some but he realize that nice guys do finish last and never get any, so this was his chance to shine.

Jimmy pulled out his Axe and sprayed it on his neck, body, and private area.

“What are you doing Gimmy?” Asked Helga with a puzzled look on her face.

“Oh nothing. Not yet n e ways,” Jimmy said with a smile.

“Your worrying me Gimmy,” Helga said with a serious look on her pretty German face. Then suddenly, her eyes started to lust for Jimmy. She started licking her lips at the sight of Jimmy. Jimmy just stood there smiling with his ugly goof self.

“Oh Gimmy. I want you. I’m so horny for you,” Helga said with lust, then grab Jimmy by the shirt and proceeded to kiss him with passion on the lips. Jimmy was in heaven and his dick immediately turn from soft to hard in an instant. His heart was beating fast and he was sweating more then ever.

Helga gave him some tongue a few times before ripping his shirt off and kissing his pale, board chest. Licking his red nipples, making them harder. She even used her teeth to chew on them. Jimmy has never had a girl suck his nipples before, nor touch him the way Helga is doing.

She returned to kiss him and pressed her massive 36FFs on his chest. That really made Jimmy’s rock harder then stone. She pushed him down on her queen size bed and started to strip for him. Moving herself in a sexual away for Jimmy. Kneading her big tits through her shirt. Running her hands up and down her thick thighs. Jimmy’s boner was way up, poking through his pants and wanting to burst out of them.

Then Helga started to lift up her shirt and with that, Jimmy saw her enormous bra cups, holding her enormous chi chi’s. “You like Gimmy,” Helga said with one hand behind her back, unsnapping her bra.

“Oh god yes,” said Jimmy horny as fuck, ready to take Helga.

Helga just giggled and her bra came undo. She folded her right arm over what she could of her massive melons while tossing them bra over to Jimmy, landing on his head. His head could fit inside the cups. He sniffed the cups and smelt her perfume. Licking the inside of the very things that held her gigantic boobs. Then he read the tag and it said 36FFs. Jimmy was ready to bust a nut just by reading the tag. His heart was pounding like mad. Then he looked up and saw Helga release her bare monstrous tits. Jimmy thought he was dreaming.

Her 36FFs were heavy yet firm and soft. The large pink nipples were surrounded by large pink areolas; she size of the bottle of a soda can with tiny bumps on them. She made her big tits do tricks for Jimmy. She bounced them around. Knead the flesh of the tit meat. Pulled and twisted her nipples and jiggle her big tits by her nipples so Jimmy could see her tit wobble and ripple like crazy. Jimmy’s tongue was hanging out of his mouth like a dog.

Helga then got on her knees between Jimmy’s legs and started to unzip his pants. Jimmy just stare at her eyes while she looked back at him with a smile. She finally got to his boxers and slid her right hand into his boxers and pulled out what was an enormous penis. For being a nerd, god blessed Jimmy with a huge 10 1/2-inch penis. Most girls if all of them would not have known because Jimmy is an ugly skinny geek. The head of his cock was big and throbbing red. His balls were the size of walnuts.

“Oh Gimmy. Your so huge...” said Helga, stun by the size.

She massaged his balls and soon started to lick his huge shaft up and down. This was Jimmy’s first time letting a girl give him head. Helga started sucking on the head of his cock. Swirling her tongue around it and then licking his pee hole. Then started sucking it again. This time, moving her sucking lips farther down his cock. Taking a good 4 inches into her mouth. She started to bobble her head up and down between Jimmy’s legs.

“God” moaned Jimmy.

Helga took another inch or two into her mouth, realizing she couldn’t fit the whole thing in. She started stroking and jerking his dick while sucking it. Beating his cock head on her long tongue. Licking it and sucking on it. Jimmy couldn’t take it anymore and wanted to blow his load but he fought it.

“Now Gimmy. Your going to love this,” Helga said grinning at him, still jerking and rubbing his big hard cock.

She position her giant 36FFs on both sides of Jimmy’s huge cock and started to tit-fuck him. She was right, Jimmy’s eyes had gone into the back of his head and he was moaning non-stop. Helga held her big boobs and wrapped them tight around his dick and continued to move up and down. Then she started smacking her boobs on his dick. Rubbing his dick up and down with just the nipples.

“Oh fucking god,” moan Jimmy as he couldn’t take it anymore and blew his load between her tits, on her tits and nipples, her neck, and the bottom part of her face. Helga started to lick the cum off his dick head and suck it up. She swallowed what she could.

“Awe Gimmy. I wasn’t done yet. Guess I have to get you back hard,” Helga said.

She pulled Jimmy’s pants off and his boxers. Then stood up and took off her own gray jogging pants and just stood in front of him wearing only her white thong and a pair of gray socks. She turned around some Jimmy could get a good look at her big round and firm ass. She even jiggled her ass cheeks for him. That got Jimmy’s dick a little bit excited. Then she took off Jimmy’s shoes and socks and started licking his sweaty and smelly feet. Sucking his stinky toes. Swirling her tongue between each toe. Jimmy’s dick instantly sprang hard again as she beat down his smelly feet with her cum covered big tits.

“Good boy Gimmy,” Helga said, crawling up on top of Jimmy and started kissing him with lots of tongue.

Her cum covered boobs smashed against his bare chest. Jimmy’s dick grew a few more inches after that.

Then Helga parted her thong so Jimmy could slide his massive dick into her wet and bald pussy. Helga grabbed his dick and pushed it in slowly. Fitting what she could of his big dick.

“Hmmm,” moaned Helga, fondling his balls while moving in a slow pace on his dick.

Jimmy was ready to pass out and couldn’t believe that he has done it. Helga begun to move faster on his dick. Riding him back and forth. Rocking the two on her bed. Jimmy’s hands cupped her big ass and squeezed it. Then slamming her on his dick even farther by holding onto her ass.

“Oh god Gimmy. Your so...BIG. It hurts. Harder Gimmy. Gimmy,” moaned Helga now bronco riding Jimmy like a bull. Her giant tits were swaying to and fro in Jimmy’s face. He had to taste he treats, so he position his head under a mountain size tit and started to suck on it. Taking in as much of the tit into his mouth as possible. That really got Helga going.

Jimmy continued to pound her pussy by sliding his dick up deeper and harder. His balls were bouncing off her ass while holding it. Squeezing her cheeks in his hands. His mouth was full of tit meat. Sucking and chew on her pleasure pillows. Then Jimmy siege her right large pink nipple by itself and started to suck on it like a hungry baby getting milk. Swirling his tongue around the areola while sucking the nipple, wishing milk would come out of her giant German hooters. Then he switched to the other big nipple and did the same. The big tit he didn’t suck was slapping him in the face from the force of the fucking he was giving her.

“Oh god Gimmy. Fuck me harder. I love your big dick Gimmy,” moaned Helga, having multiple orgasms.

Jimmy then switched positions and had her back facing him while his dick was still in her tight pussy. He started to bounce her up and down on his hard dick and from what he could see, the sides of her huge titties were flapping and bouncing along with her. His hands met them and started to squeeze and knead them. His fingers pulled at her big nipples. Twisting them and rubbing them.

Helga was fingering her pussy, toying with her clit while his massive dick pushed its way in. Deeper and deeper inside her pink pussy. Her juices were flowing onto his dick and her fingers.

“Oh fuck. So BIG!!!!!. OH Jimmy!!!,” moaned Helga having another orgasm.

Jimmy continued to slam his cock harder and harder into her pussy. Fitting 7 whole inches inside. His hands couldn’t get enough of her big boobs. Continuing to play with them like bread dough. Roll them around on her chest and mash them again. Making them smack into each other. Jimmy was ready to cum but he didn’t want to finish just yet.

Helga got onto all fours while Jimmy inserted his huge cock into her pussy from behind. He started thrusting his dick meat into her pussy. His hands fed up her ass which was sticking up in the air as he fucked her. Squeezing them and smacking them. Her ass cheeks were beginning to get sore. Her enormous melons hung down from her chest, swaying and swinging in all directions hitting the sheets.

“Oh Helga. I love your pussy. So tight and juicy. I want to fuck it forever!!!!” moan Jimmy while gripping her ass tight and ramming his cock harder and deeper into her pussy.

Helga let out loud screams and moans and finally let her cum loose down Jimmy’s big dick.

Jimmy didn’t want to cum inside Helga so she could get pregnant and want children support so he pulled out and turned Helga over and started to tit-fuck her again. Pulling her nipples hard and mashing her gigantic tits around his dick. He blew his hot load on her tits. All over her chest, and some hit her chin.Then he wiped the remaining cum on her big nipples and areolas.

A few minutes passed and Jimmy was laying next to Helga who was sound a sleep. When Helga rolled over, her enormous breasts were uncovered from the sheets. Jimmy took the opportunity and feasted on them. Giving them one last oral sex before getting ready to leave, but unaware to Jimmy, Helga’s mother was standing in the doorway. He thought he felt someone watching them and looked up with a mouth full of tit and smiled at her.

Helga herself woke up and saw him with one of her big tits in his mouth. Before either one of them could do anything, Jimmy got up and grabbed his Axe and sprayed himself. The mother came over to Jimmy and immediately got on her knees and started to suck his soft cock into a massive hard one. Helga joined her mom in sucking Jimmy’s huge dick and Jimmy spend the rest of his life with this mother and daughter team, fucking them day and night, buying Axe all the time and making them his sex slaves...

12