The Real Estate Agent

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She forces me to stop the relentless playing with my tongue, and instead gives me a long, satisfying kiss. She must be tasting herself on me, and seems to savor the taste.

"Fuck that was good" she says. "Now it's your turn." She has a very naughty glint in her eyes as she slides off the counter and kneels in front of me, unbuttoning my pants.

My cock is already as hard as it will ever get, and it literally springs out of my underwear as she pulls them down.

"Whoa, easy there big boy. You can poke an eye out with that!"

"You better watch out he's not shooting blanks."

"I'm sure I'll be able to handle that." She begins to slowly stroke me with her hand, and then let the tip of her tongue play underneath the head. She carefully licks around the head, down the shaft, and then each ball one at the time. After what seems like an eternity of licking and teasing she finally slides me into her mouth. I can tell right away that I will not be able to hold it for very long. I tell her in case that would affect her plans for me.

"Don't disappoint me. The fastest I've done is about two minutes, but he was very young. I expect you to at least last that long." She smiles and continues the assault on my cock. She really gives the perfect blow job, slow, deep, with perfectly coordinated hand movements. She is also looking really hot, on her knees on the floor, my cock in her mouth, and her wonderful breasts sticking out in all their glory. I can hear her moaning, and notice that she has a hand between her legs, stimulating herself as she blows me.

I don't know if I lasted the full two minutes or not (looking at my watch did not seem like a good idea, and besides, I had far more interesting things to watch). I hold off for as long as I can, but the sensation and view, in combination with the pent-up excitement of the afternoon, makes any resistance pointless.

"I'm about to cum." She just looks up at me and continues to suck, maintaining eye contact. "You OK with that?" She picks up the pace, a smile reflecting in her eyes. And so I cum...I can feel that the volume is above average, and the first two spurts are coming very close together. It does not affect Bree the least, who keeps milking me for one of the most satisfying oral orgasms I have ever experienced.

I lean back and take a deep breath, as she licks my fading cock clean. She finally stands up and we kiss as deeply as before, this time it is my turn to taste myself in her kiss. We stand in the kitchen for a long time, kissing, talking, until it is time to get properly dressed. The neighbors must think we are seriously interested in that house, given how much time we spend there.

As we exit another van has just parked outside the house. A realtor from Bree's office jumps out, together with a couple with two small children. They excitedly rush inside as Bree introduces me to the realtor and his client.

"So what did you think?" he asks.

"It was nice, but there is a really funky smell in the kitchen. God knows what they have been eating in there." Bree has to turn away again.

- - - - - - - - - -

Over the next few days Bree and I talk occasionally. I learn that she is recently divorced from a really bad marriage that went on far too long. I tell her about my marital situation and she is OK with that...she is not looking for a new husband and is also not judgmental when it comes to other people's personal decisions. I'm daydreaming about kitchen counters when I receive a text message on Thursday morning:

'Want to show u a house. Can u do 2day, less people on a Thu?'

The hidden meaning cannot be missed, and I immediately get a hard-on. Less people means more privacy, and hopefully a rerun of Sunday's adventure. I immediately respond:

'2day is hard but I will squeeze u in. Just the way u like it.'

'U better. I expect this visit to last a lot longer'

I admit that I came uncharacteristically fast the last time around, and am thinking about jerking off before I go to see her...that will take care of any over-excitement issue once we meet. I settle for a long run and a cold, slow shower instead, followed by a shave. Gotta look and feel the part.

I find the house easily enough, and again it is not something that would fall on my shortlist for an investment property, confirming that Bree is not expecting to earn a commission today. The house is in a very expensive area, and well out of my price range. Her SUV is parked outside, but she is nowhere to be found. I walk up and feel the door handle...it is open, and I let myself in. The lockbox is lying on a side table just inside the entrance, and there is a note next to it telling me to lock the door followed by 'Master Bedroom.'

I can't wipe the grin off my face as I'm walking up the stairs. The upstairs area is comprised only of the master suite adjacent to a game/TV room. The latter is empty, and I make my way into the oversized bedroom. The place is furnished with what looks like very expensive, faux-antique rental furniture, and on the opulent bed I find Bree dressed only in white stockings, a garter and high heels.

"You're late. I was about to call the gardener up here."

"I sent him home. I didn't like the look of his ladder. Is there any particular part of this property you think I'd be interested in?"

"I don't know I will just have to let you explore on your own. But first..." She rolls over and picks up a miniature bottle of champagne and two plastic glasses that she fills. "Here's looking at another house, kid."

We toast, sip and kiss. The magic is instantly back; the raw passion that I felt the first time we were together has come back even stronger, and I have to fight the temptation of just throwing her on the bed and fucking her like an animal. I'm a better man than that. But just barely.

I let my hands explore her naked body, but as my fingers transcend the boundary between nylon and skin, Bree stops me.

"I think you're dressed a little too much to visit that particular room. Why don't you get more comfortable?"

I start to unbutton the Tommy Bahama shirt, and Bree leans back and watches me with a little smile playing on her lips. "You really do have a great body for being an old guy."

We've established that I'm 8 years older than her, and ever since I've been referred to as an 'old guy.'

"I like to keep up and play with young people." I strike a little pose and she laughs. "You have one hell of a body yourself. I can't remember the last time I got a hard-on just from watching somebody." Her smile grows wider and the strikes a seductive pose in the bed.

I remove my pants and shorts, and join her on top of the plush cover. I bend down and take her nipple in my mouth, and she arches her back. I continue down her flat stomach, making my way towards the little trimmed strip and the goodness just below. I can feel her hand searching and then finding my cock, and she gasps a little when she finds it already rock hard.

My mouth has reached so far down I can use my tongue to start tickle her clit. She lets go of me, and then rolls around so that she is on top of me, her pussy hovering over my face. I have always loved the 69, both because of the view it presents, and the opportunity to use both my hands and my mouth to please all at once. I can feel her hand on my shaft, and her tongue around the pulsating head cleaning up a generous amount of pre-cum, and I decide to focus entirely on giving her pleasure lest I'll suffer the same fate as last time. With one had I carefully separate her pussy lips, while I let my tongue work her clit. With the other hand I use a moist finger to gently massage her ass.

The reaction is immediate...first a big moan of pleasure, followed by her burying my cock in her throat. She too seems determined not to cum as fast as last time, and is focusing all her efforts on letting her mouth and hand provide optimum pleasure to me. I'm starting to regret not having wanked off before our little get-together, when she breaks off and climbs off me.

"I want you to fuck me." She does not have to ask twice. I head for my pants and the condoms I brought when she stops me. "No need. I'm on birth control now." She is on her back, legs spread open just inviting me to come in. I kneel before her and carefully let my cock slip in...she is wonderfully wet, and also tight from many months of abstinence after her failed marriage. I take it slow, letting her get used to me, and only after I can enter her all the way do I pick up the pace. I put her leg on my shoulder, and watch her moan and squirm as my cock thrusts into her with relentless energy and rhythm.

We change around and I pull her on top of me just so that I can have a view of those magnificent breasts as she's riding me. I can't keep my hands off them, which distracts her and breaks her pace, and soon she wants us to change again. This time I spoon her, first positioning us so that I can easily enter her, and then I can let my hands freely explore her body as I set the pace and thrust. I can tell she is coming close, and I put a finger on her clit as I increase the pace of the thrust. She wants none of that and removes my hand...time and time again. But I can be a persistent bastard when I want to!

I finally win, and Bree stops fighting the inevitable. I can feel her orgasm building and I coordinate the thrusts with ever increasing movements of my finger. Her hips start to move wildly, and she cums with a long moan...I can feel her pussy squeezing me as it contracts. She is really wonderfully tight, more so than any woman I have ever been with before, and I really enjoy the tight feeling as the orgasms are racing through her. Again I feel her squirting a little bit, which adds to the wonderful sensation. After a while she needs me to remove my hand as the over-stimulation is killing her, though I continue to work my cock inside her.

I feel myself coming closer, and don't want to finish before I've had her from behind as well. I slide out of her and tell her what I want, and she assumes the perfect position in front of me. I can't help but to lean in and get a taste of her pussy from behind, and she rewards me by pressing back filling my face with her ass and pussy. Her ass is really as magnificent as her tits...round, firm, toned, the ass of a runner with some extra pleasure padding. I lustfully enter her and thoroughly enjoy the view.

"You've got the greatest looking ass." I manage to offer between heave breaths. "Just looking at it makes me cum faster."

"Do you want to cum on my ass?"

"Yeah, though I may make a mess."

"Don't worry, it's not our bed."

I increase the pace, and put a hand on Bree's shoulder for leverage. She is well lubricated and does not seem to suffer from the harder fucking she is getting - quite the contrary judging from the sounds she is making and the push-back she is generating. It takes less than a minute for me to get ready, and I give her three final hard strokes, pull out and let the cum shoot all over her ass. Literally, as the first two spurts end up on her back between her shoulder blades before I can control my aim and cover her ass with the rest. My orgasm lasts for close to thirty seconds, and at the end I have produced a work of art that would have made any pornstar proud.

She lies down on her stomach. "My God, that was hot."

"The greatest fuck I've ever had in my life." I tell her, and it's the truth. I'm entirely spent, physically and mentally tired, with balls aching from being more empty than they've ever been before. Well, at least since I was a teenager and first discovered porn mags.

We go and take a shower, and then wipe down using the fancy Ralph Lauren towels the owners or listing agents have so thoughtfully provided. We also make the bed look nice again, though I'm worried that the stains may not come out. Bree doesn't care. "People come here to look at the house, not the bed cover. If they do, they have the same intentions as we did."

"Does this happen a lot, you think."

"Sure, it does happen. I had a colleague who met men on various adult dating sites and then took them and fucked them in empty houses. I think she wanted to get caught, or at least the thrill of getting caught excited her."

"Well, you can't deny there is some excitement in that?"

I suppose not." She smiles. "We'll see, we may do something more risky next time!"

-----------------------

In the next month or so, Bree and I visited just about every vacant house in the county. A few were furnished, and we took advantage of the beds, sofas or armchairs provided. Most were unfurnished, and we had to make do with the kitchen counter or floor. A carpeted staircase turned out to provide a fun alternative, though it gave Bree moderate to severe carpet-burns on her knees. Damn that great ass and my desire to pound her from behind every chance I got! We never did get really risky, and most of the time we met during the week, in a house locked from the inside.

After a while our encounters started to taper off, and as happens naturally the excitement and passion started to dissipate. After a break lasting more than a week I was wondering if our affair had come to an end, when I received a text.

'R u up for a showing today? I think u will really like this one.' We have been in several properties on my shortlist, and I have pending offers on two of them. But with Bree you can never tell if she is showing a house I'm supposed to buy, or just one I'm supposed to fuck in. She doesn't give me a clue generally, I just have to show up ready to do either. Or at least in one case, both.

In this case the house is in the area where I have been looking to invest, and on paper it meets all my investment criteria. If this wasn't clue enough, she sends one final text:

'Wait for me outside - tenant working @home.' OK, time to bring the checkbook and leave the condoms at home.

'B there in 30'

I'm there in 35, and pull up behind Bree's car. She is in the car, but is not coming out immediately, instead looking as she's busy picking this off the floor. Probably dropped her phone. She finally comes out and comes up to me with a smile.

"Hi handsome, I've missed you!" I get a big kiss and a whiff of her perfume. "So the current tenant is working out of his home office, but is allowing showings. If you buy you can terminate the lease when it's up at the end of October, or renew as the tenant is happy with the house."

"Do you know what he's paying now?" She looks through her papers.

"$2,800 per month."

"Nice! I figure I'll have a mortgage of about $1,600 on this. I like the numbers!"

"Great, now let's go see if you like the house as well."

We ring the door bell and are greeted by a nerdy, accountant-looking guy who welcomes us and takes Bree's card. He shows us the front of the house which includes a little hallway, the formal dining room, and the extra room he is using for office. The office has disorganized book cases all around, and a huge desk with at least four computer screens.

"I'll be hiding in here. Take your time and look around. Please let me know if you have any questions."

We thank him and go exploring the bottom floor. There is a complete bedroom suite downstairs, long with an oversized kitchen and family room. The kitchen is beautiful and well cared for, and I jokingly test the strength of the countertop. Bree comes up next to me, standing really close.

"Having some good memories?"

"It does feel like deja-vu all over again."

"What was your favorite part?" I can feel her hand on my crotch, unzipping my pants, slipping inside. I stare at her, and she looks like she's having a really good time. Ald like she is about to bust with excitement."

"Don't know, maybe the staircase? How about you?" I can feel her hand on my cock, and it's working it's magic all too well.

"In the single story up North. When you titty-fucked me in the armchair. I didn't know you were so agile." I remember that one as well, along with the cum I shot between her tits, covering her throat and face. I also remember the pain in my thighs for several days after.

"I'm now hard as a rock. "Do you think we can ask him to go out and fetch us a cup of coffee?"

"No, let's just check out the upstairs instead."

I put a hand on her bottom as we leave the kitchen and head upstairs. At the top of the stairs we kiss with the kind of passion we typically have right before making love.

"Come on." She drags me into the bedroom that is the furthest away from the office downstairs, and into the bathroom. She kneels in front of me and frantically unbuttons my pants. "We have to be quick" she says and takes my cock into her mouth. It's wildly exciting and not a little nerve-wrecking knowing the guy is working downstairs just a few yards away. Bree is doing very well as usual, and I'm as hard as I will ever get. I pull her up into a kiss, and reach down underneath her skirt.

I immediately realize that Bree did not drop her phone in the car, but rather was taking her panties off. She had been planning this little adventure all along, or so it seems. She is very wet and I have her moaning in no time.

"Fuck me."

I spin her around, perhaps a little too rough, and hike her skirt up around her waist. She bends over the vanity top, spreading her legs, bending her knees a little bit. She really does have the most gorgeous ass, one I can stare at forever. Today I have no time to stare, and I immediately enter her. She stifles a groan as I slide the entire length inside her, slowly, yet purposefully. There is no time to waste. I fuck her like that, bent over the vanity top, one hand on her hip, the other in her hair. It's hard, fast, insistent, almost with a feel of desperation to it. This may be our last fuck, and it may be interrupted any time by a nerdy looking guy wondering what the noise is all about.

Bree is looking over her shoulder. "Tell me before you cum. I want to taste you again."

This has been another one of Bree's little quirks. Ever since our first encounter in the kitchen, ever so often she wants to finish me off with her mouth knowing that it turns me on. A few more thrusts I'm there and pull out. She kneels in front of me, one hand on my cock, the other between her legs, just like that first time. And just like that first time I feel a huge load spray into her mouth, and hear her moaning a silent orgasm as I lustfully empty myself.

She stands up and I can see a little puddle on the floor where she squirted. We find some tissue paper and clean it up, and Bree puts it in her bag. We hurry downstairs, making small talk about the house and improvements that need to be made. The nerdy guy meets us halfway down the staircase.

"What's going on?"

"Nothing. We're just ready with the upper level. Do you know where is the access to the attic? We spent forever trying to find it."

He looks suspiciously at us. "It's in the closet in the master bedroom."

"I don't have time for that" Bree interjects. You'll have to go up there on your own."

I look at the guy. "She's afraid of heights. She likes to go down, but not up."

He looks confused and still a little suspicious, and I decide to mollify him. "So you would like to renew the lease with the new owner?"

"I sure do, I like it here. Very private and quiet."

"Well you seem to take good care of the property, so I would have no problem with that, I don't intend to live here myself."

We head towards the exit and I peek into the cluttered office. I take only a quick look, and I could very well be wrong as my brain is still oxygen-deprived after the adventures upstairs, but I could swear at least a couple of the computer monitors showed images from cameras located in the bathrooms.

----------------

That was indeed the last time Bree and I made love. I hear she is now in a relationship with a wealthy real estate developer, and has left the residential real estate business to focus on commercial properties. I did end up buying that last house, and kicked out the tenant when the deal closed. The property inspection revealed hidden cameras mounted in all three bathrooms, and it looks like the guy was secretly spying on his wife and children. And once also on a couple of horny visitors.

12