The Real Estate Agent

Story Info
Casual Sex.
3.5k words
4.36
42.8k
13
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Charlene's life at an early age was a whirlwind. Married to her high school sweetheart at an early age, she wasn't ready for the changes that would soon come.

She was no longer in love, and couldn't be with him anymore. Try as he might to patch things up, she was ready to move on. It was the hardest thing she had ever done, a long weekend of heartache, but she knew she had to move forward and get out and discover what the world had to offer.

She showed up for work the following Monday, invigorated. Dedicated to her work as a real estate agent, she felt relieved having something to do, people to meet and houses to sell.

The first few months she poured herself into her work. The life of a real estate agent offered her opportunities that most other people didn't have in their work. She set her own hours and yes, it included working most weekends, it also allowed her to have ample time for herself.

She would get up and go to the gym every day. Keeping her figure in pique physical shape. She ignored the many opportunities to flirt, instead focusing on herself for the first time, maybe ever.

After a couple of months of solitude, she went out with friends which had become the norm, drinking, dancing and having fun. Sure she'd let the guy or two buy her a drink, she'd flirt, smile, listen to the come on's, tease and then go home, alone.

Charlene was a passionate woman. She enjoyed sex with her ex, but always felt there was something missing, something more that she needed. Some nights she would toss and turn in bed, needing some physical release. Thankfully she had purchased a vibrator which she would use while imagining a tall, dark and handsome stranger seducing her.

The orgasms were satisfactory, if not great, cumming multiple times. She wondered why she hadn't used one during her many years of marriage, that is until the end.

It was about three months after she left her husband that she met her next sex partner. He was attractive, physically strong, charming and ooooh so sexy. A fireman by trade, she felt like putty in his hands.

She was nervous because she had only been with one person and strong, intense and focused. As scared as she was, she was also excited. Excited beyond her own imagination. The sex was incredible, at first, but he became possessive and controlling. Charlene was not going to be controlled, so she moved on.

After a vigorous workout, Charlene went into the office to set up an appointment with a young couple looking for their first home. She met them at a house she thought would be perfect. A traditional Cape Cod. Not her favorite kind of home, but exactly what the buyers were looking for.

Todd and Lisa were in their late 20's, DINKS as she would call them. Married, dual income, no kids. She could tell right away they were a couple who were very comfortable in their own skin.

Lisa was a tall blonde, slender, pretty face small but perky breasts. Todd was big boned, red hair, but had a sharp jawline, and actually quite good looking. Charlene wondered what it would be like to watch them in bed. Shaking her head, she refocused on the task at hand, and showed them around the home.

The young couple made no effort to hide their lust for each other as they made their way through the home, looking at the cupboards, the counters and appliances. Todd scooped Lisa up and sat her on the kitchen counter, put his arms around her before kissing her passionately.

Charlene felt herself become flush at the open display of affection as Lisa stared at her while Todd kissed his way down her neck. Lisa let Todd linger for a moment before telling him to stop as they haven't even bought the house yet.

The couple left promising to call Charlene after they had made a decision. Charlene couldn't ignore the ache in her pussy and wanted to rub her clit right there, but knew she had another appointment and only had a half hour to get there.

She pushed aside the urges and climbed in her fully loaded Chevy Equinox to prepare for the next appointment. It's dark cherry leather interior was hot from the sun shining through the windows which warmed her butt. Was she hot from the heat of the midday sun or was it the thought of the young couple she was just with? She wasn't sure.

The next day was a day off, but she never got over the insatiable urges from the day before. The dream she had that night didn't help either. Erotic dreams always made her want to explore a wilder side. One she never let loose when she was married. Today was going to be different.

She went through her normal routine, get up, work out, shower and dress, except today she decided not to get dressed. She stared in her full length mirror, admiring her toned tummy, her large breasts and shaved pussy, frequently complimented on her big dark eyes and pouting lips. Great for kissing she was always told.

Charlene liked the way she looked naked and worked hard to try and stay fit, but she was never sure if she really appealed to others. Oh sure, there were always the flirtations, but that was with clothes on, how about when she was naked?

She intended to find out. She found an overcoat, twin lapels and low buttons down the front. If she opened the lapels just a little and maybe unbuttoned the top button, someone could have a nice peek at her ample bosum. More if they were lucky. The coat was a little long for her 5'4" frame, coming down just past her mid thigh. Plenty of skin still showed.

She put on her high heels, sunglasses, a Bella Luce bracelet and matching neckless, one that had a long chain and hung down that might draw a person's attention to her cleavage. She scooped up her keys and drove to the city center. Parking in a garage just off the main streets of downtown, she exited the vehicle to begin her adventure.

As she walked down the streets, she received a few cat calls and whistles as she expected. Those guys would whistle at anything female she thought to herself. She continued down the street, deliberately walking past the sections of town with the most people.

Behind her sunglasses she could see the males staring at her and quickly glancing away as their women would turn to see what they were looking at. Some woman scoffed, others, she could tell, looked envious. Were they also stuck in a relationship they didn't want? she wondered silently.

Charlene continued her walk. The winds picked up from time to time and would blow her coat open just enough that if anyone was watching would get an eyeful of boob and nipple. It excited her to think how turned on someone might get gazing at her. She could feel a familiar sensation begin to build in her loins.

She came to a crosswalk and waited for the light to clear. She saw a good looking man, 40ish, maybe a little older on the other side of the street. She could see he was holding some sort of paper or magazine. The light turned and she began to cross the street, staring at the man.

His head was down, not paying much attention other than a quick look for traffic. As he walked he brushed against Charlene's jacket, exposing her naked flesh and pulling her coat open enough to expose her nakedness. A wind gusted at the same time blowing her hair over her face, covering all but her eyes.

The gentleman looked at her exposed skin, the tanned flesh tones, her large nipple which hardened with the cool breeze. He broke his gaze to apologize as he looked into her dark eyes. "Excuse me" is all he said.

Charlene made no attempt to cover herself as she watched him gaze at her. He was different from the others. Somehow she thought she could sense his passion. "Excuse me" is what her ears heard, but her head heard something more. Animal?, No she quickly dismissed. Seductive! Yes, his simple apology was a seduction.

He turned and continued walking across the street. Charlene stood in the street a little longer, looking over her shoulder, hoping to catch him looking back. He continued to walk, so she turned her attention forward.

Could she still felt his eyes upon her? She's wishing she told herself. Little did she know that the man stopped and turned to follow until a speeding truck blared it's horn almost hitting the man. He turned back to the corner and waited for the flow of traffic to pass, but he lost sight of her. Disappointed, he turned his attention back to his former destination.

Charlene had never felt flushed the way she did from the man she just passed. She could feel a moistness run down her inner thigh. She hurried back to her SUV and lifted up her jacket and slid a finger over her clit. She cursed herself for not bringing her dildo or vibrator with her. The desire to have that stranger took over her body as she rubbed her clit to an intense orgasm.

As Charlene drove home, she couldn't help but giggle at herself for being so impetuous. She drove home with her jacket completely open, deliberately driving slowly to allow people to pass her. If they were to look in her vehicle, they would see her naked body. She hoped someone would.

When Charlene got home, she rushed into the house, threw her coat on the floor and raced to her bedroom where she gave herself two more orgasms as she lay there imagining what she might have done with the stranger on the street. Satisfied for the moment, she fell asleep.

Sunday would hold another surprise that she never thought possible. Charlene got ready to host an open house for the best house that she had listed. She primped to look as professional as possible. She needed to close a deal as funds were running a little low and had no sales this month yet.

Couples and singles came and went throughout the day. Some younger, like the other day. Some older. None captured her attention in anything other than a professional manner. She had quite a turnout with a constant flow of people, never really having a chance to relax.

There was a knock on the front door as Charlene was preparing to leave. She looked at her watch. The open house was officially over. The door creaked open and a man's voice called out,

"Is there anyone here? I'm sorry I'm late, I had a hard time getting here, but I'd love to see the house if it's not too late?"

If she hadn't needed the sale, she would've just said the house was sold earlier that day, but she told the man to come in and that she would show him around. It was getting late if he could be quick it would be helpful she thought to herself.

The gentleman offered to come back at another time, but he was looking for a home fast as he's new to the city. She invited him in without really looking at the man. She was talking over her shoulder as she walked him through the home.

It was modern in style. Inside was a large living room with a wood fireplace. The large kitchen had new cabinets and appliances, a double oven and large island that was opened to the living room. The bedrooms and master suite were upstairs.

Each time she would turn to face him, his back was turned looking at the ceilings, the railings, the cabinets or whatever. She did notice his height, 6'1" maybe? Broad shoulders, not slender, not heavy, somewhere in between. Hair cut close to the scalp, graying on the sides. Nice physique, nice butt!

When she asked if he was thinking of making an offer, he turned to face her. Charlene, heard herself gasp. So did this stranger.

"I'm sorry, did I startle you?" he asked looking genuinely concerned.

"Um, no. Please forgive me." Charlene replied.

It was him, the man she brushed against on the street the day before. She wondered if he recognized her. Was he stalking her, or was it just a coincidence?

His face was handsome. Not the kind of man women would gush over, but someone they couldn't quite figure out why there were attracted to. His voice soft, kind of deep. It was commanding and subtle at the same time.

"I'm sorry, I haven't even shown you the upstairs yet."

Why did her legs just become weak? she thought as she lead him to the expansive master bedroom room.

"It's a large room, unfortunately, you can't really grasp the size without furniture. In here is your ensuite."

"It's a large bathroom. Nice vanity, whirlpool tub and large shower, big enough to have a party in."

Why did she just say that? Is she losing her grip? What's going on that she's finding it very hard to stay professional. Charlene's heart is pounding, Her vagina is aching for his touch, for his tongue, for his cock.

He give's her a closer look, tilts his head a little, searching her eyes for something he's not quite sure what.

"You look familiar. Have he met before now?" he asks.

"We might have bumped into each other, I think" she says coyly.

"Yesterday perhaps? he said.

"That was a pleasant surprise. Sadly, I was almost run over trying to follow you. So what were you saying about the shower being big enough for two?"

His gaze focused on her eyes, it's intensity burning through her as if he could read her mind. She tried to stay cool but a wave of passion took over her ability to talk. She found herself staring back at his face, his dark brown, almost black eyes. The salt and pepper colored mustache and goatee.

"Actually, I said party, not two, but as there's only two of us right now.."

Her voice trailed off as she reached up to unbutton her blouse. He grabbed her hands, held them for a moment and then said,

"Let me do that" as he unbuttoned the first button, then the second and down to the last.

He pulled open her blouse, reaching around her back and expertly unhooking her bra. She removed her clothing and unzipped her skirt, removed her nylons and stood before him almost completely naked. Only her Victoria's Secret lace panties hiding her most vulnerable spot.

"Is this a fringe benefit if I purchase the house?"

Not giving her time to answer, he pulls her close, their lips meeting each others, mouths open and tongues touching. He held her in his strong hands, firm but gentle, his soft kisses moving down her neck, his hands sliding down her shoulders then to her breasts.

Charlene was melting and tried to stay in control of herself, but she was failing. She let him explore her naked flesh with his tongue, down her torso and up again.

He let her go, took off his coat and tie, his shirt, exposing his own firm pecs. His stomach was firm but not chiseled, his age she supposed. It didn't matter, she wanted him and she wanted him to want her.

Charlene removed her panties and she unzipped his jeans, reaching inside to feel his firm cock. She caressed it, stroking him, feeling his cock grow even bigger.

She turned on the shower. The warm water caressing her skin. He joined her and she turned to face him again, they kissed, tongues darting, softly moaning, Charlene let go of herself, completely trusting this sexy stranger.

If there were five greatest kisses of all time, this was one of them. The man really knew how to make a girl cream with just a kiss. As the water rushed down her body, his cock hardened still more and he pressed against her. Her skin now sensitive to his every touch.

His cock full and firm, she touched it again, stroked it and then got on her knees to suck it. Taking him into her mouth was only the first place it would be. He leaned against the glass wall of the shower. How she wishes she had a video camera right then to film themselves for her to watch again over and over.

She takes his manhood and continues to stroke him, sensing his impending explosion, she stops and stands up. He takes her and turns her around, pushes her over and slides his cock deep into her soaking wet hole.

His cock so hard and firm, she loves the feel of it sliding in and out. Over and over he pushes into her. Harder, faster and faster still. She can feel her own orgasm building, she just hopes he doesn't stop until she's ready.

Her hand reaches down to rub her clit as he continues to fuck her. She's amazed at his stamina and focuses on her own climax. She's rubbing herself faster, she lifts one leg up with his help so she can feel his cock in her hand as she plays with her clit.

The climax is building, the water from the shower feeling warm as it runs down the crack of her ass. She feels his balls and can tell he's getting close. They're no longer hanging loosely slapping her on the ass as they too are getting ready to explode. She can't hold out, the passion, the heat of the moment, whatever it is, she's never cum this fast.

Her gutteral moans build into a low but steady crescendo of noises as she says in huffy breath:

"I'm cuming, oh, oh God, I'm cuming so hard. Oooohhh!"

She pulls herself off his cock, barely able to stand, turns to face him. His cock still hard, still waiting to explode. She once again squats down to take him into her mouth. Faster she strokes as she licks and sucks his head. He begins to moan, softly at first, but louder and louder.

"If you keep this up, you're going to make me cum. And I haven't tasted you yet."

Charlene ignores him as she continues to suck and stroke his hard shaft. He finally releases his cum, his cock squirting with each pulse. Load after load of cum squirts on her. Now it's his turn to be weak in the legs.

He laughs and suggests they might run out of hot water as he reaches for the shower handle. She grabs his hand and says,

"You're not done yet. I believe you wanted a taste"

He reaches down, feels she still wet and not from the shower. He gets on his knees and puts his face on her pussy. Slowly at first does his tongue circle and flick her clit. His hand reaches up her legs and he inserts his middle and forefingers inside her. Pressing forward as he increases the pressure from his tongue.

Charlene had never felt this kind of pleasure before. His fingers stroking her insides, his tongue flicking her clit, the pressure from both built to an leg shaking orgasm. Charlene thought she came fast the first time, but this was so hard, so fast.

Her juices flowed like a river as she came over and over. He cupped his hand on her pulsating vagina. He could feel her lips moving as she grinds against his hand. Her moans filling the entire house now.

She did not care who might have heard. If she were ever in this house again, she would want a repeat performance, and this man would the one to give it. Little did she realize that it had been nearly two hours of sexual pleasure until she looked at her phone and saw several messages from the office.

She quickly dressed, apologized and started towards the door when she realized that he hadn't made a move to get dressed. He just leaned against the vanity, naked, arms folded and waited for her to respond.

"I'm so embarrassed. I don't even know your name?"

"They call me Kaz." he said matter of factly. "As to the house, I'll buy it, but on two conditions."

"That is?"

"Tell me your name."

"Charlene"

"Well Charlene, you drive a "hard" bargain." he said using air quotes . "You must have dinner with me tonight!"

"So I should bring paper work with me to dinner."

It was not a question. She followed up saying,

"But, I don't mix business with pleasure" she added smiling.

"Don't bring the paperwork then, as I suspect there will be much more pleasure ahead of us."