The Real Estate Connection Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
kiwiwolf
kiwiwolf
183 Followers

The cowboy attire was matched by her choice of vehicle. She owned a gleaming red Ford Bronco with a short wheelbase and raised for country driving. The interior was done out in a soft grey leather, and was fully optioned. It rumbled to life and the sound system kicked in immediately. Van Halen. So the lady liked rock. She was as near to perfect as I had seen.

The drive into town was a good opportunity to get to know each other, and we took it.

"So Major Miller, how does it feel to be out of the jungle?"

"Call me Craig… I'm only a Major in a couple of banana republics and I'm really trying to ditch that side of me. As to your question, I am still in awe of all of it. I used to get 8 weeks a year to do what I wanted, anywhere I wanted, but it used to take a week or so just getting used to the basics of civilization. It will take a while, but I will get used to it."

"Okay Craig. Do you have any idea where you would like to start in this shopping expedition?"

"Stevie, I am going to need everything but today I'll settle for the basics. Food, cooking utensils, pots and pans, and a bed and bedding. A lounge suite would also be handy… and toiletries… and a few more clothes… and…"

She cut me off with a laugh. "I get the picture. Let's play it by ear."

Twenty minutes later we were pulling up outside her office. Matt’s Mustang was parked out front. He was in a deep lip lock with a stunningly assembled long haired brunette as we walked in the door. She was dressed in a mid-thigh length white mini skirt, and spaghetti strap tank top which barely foiled the escape attempt her massive breasts were making. The white outfit was set off perfectly by her shapely legs and deep tan. A pair of white stilettos rounded the outfit off brilliantly.

At the sound of the door they leaped apart, Matt bending over to disguise his very obvious erection. The brunette made a rush for the reception desk and threw herself into the desk chair.

Stevie roared in laughter. "Jesus you two… don't you get enough at home? You have to bring it into the office? The sooner you two get married, the better." Turning to me she said, "Craig the poor girl being pawed by my lecherous brother, is his fiancée Becky. She is the lady who organized all the paperwork for your house. She is an old friend of mine, and our receptionist, title search person, and general slave to the cause. Her only fault is her lousy taste in men. Becky, this is Mr. Craig Miller, the new owner of the Hanson Estate." Becky turned her 20000-watt smile on me and said, "It's good to meet you Mr Miller."

"My father was Mr Miller… I'm just plain old Craig." This brought a laugh and soon we were all chatting about the house and how I was going to have to furnish it from scratch. Suggestions were flying thick and fast when Stevie called a halt to the merriment. It was time to get the paperwork out of the way. This involved a few signatures and was accomplished in just a few minutes. The money had been paid by bank draft and I was now the proud owner of the Hanson Estate. I felt hungry.

"I think I need some food. Would you folks care to join me?" The ayes had it so we locked the office and headed off to lunch. The next hour and a half was a riot. These people had the formula for enjoying life. I hoped a bit of it would rub off on me. Already I had noticed a lifting of the doom and gloom attitude that had accompanied me for the bulk of the last 3 or 4 years. In the space of 24 hours, I had started to learn how to smile again. Damn… it could be habit forming.

"Well Craig… shall we start our assault on the stores?" Stevies inquiry snapped me out of my reverie. "Stores are going to start closing in a few hours and you do have an extensive shopping list."

Saying our good-byes to Matt and Becky, we made our way to the cashiers' desk where I paid the check and started to move outside. Stevie was still at the desk looking at me with a strange expression on her face. Then it hit me.

"Jesus… I am so sorry," I blurted out. "The tip." Hastily I reached into my pocket and pulled out a couple of twenties, which I passed to the young blonde behind the desk who had also been our waitress. "I've been away for a while and just simply forgot." Flustered and blushing I dashed outside and was followed by a laughing Stevie. "Shit, where I have been the only tips that matter are 'Don't step on a mine', or 'Clean your rifle'."

Stevie laughed again and said, "Don't worry about it Craig, it takes time to get used to a new situation."

The salesman at the furniture store must have thought all his Christmases had come at once. Stevie had determined my price range on the way into town and accordingly took me to one of the top stores in the area. After an hour I was the proud owner of a California King size bed made of solid oak, two matching bedside cabinets, and two massive full grain leather couches, one for the library and one for the bedroom. The salesman, at Stevies prompting, threw in a complete set of bedding, and a couple of lamps to go on the cabinets. A small bribe ensured that my purchases would be delivered that afternoon. Then it was on to an upmarket electronics store where only an hour was needed to secure a 61inch television and home theatre set up. I knew exactly what I wanted. The long down time hours in the jungle leaves you with a lot of research time, and I had spent the time poring through audiovisual brochures. These would have to be delivered the next day.

At some stage of our shopping expedition in the electronics store, I found myself holding Stevies hand. I don't know who had made the move but I sure as hell wasn't complaining. Her grip was cool, firm and very sensual. I looked over at her to find her looking at me. Her eyes sparkled, and I saw a fire there that had only been hinted at before. This lady was driving me crazy and I had only known her for a few hours.

I decided that the clothing could wait for tomorrow, but that food and utensils were a definite necessity, so off to the supermarket we went. As we walked in our hands just slipped together. It seemed so natural that I sure as hell wasn't going to fight it. However by the time we had made it round to the check out with the trolley loaded to the gunwales, we had our arms around each other's waist. She felt so good with her hip pressed against mine that it was all I could do not to lean down the few inches it would have taken to kiss her. God how I wanted to!

We loaded the bags of groceries into the back of the Bronco and clambered into the car. Then Stevie did something that surprised the hell out of me. She leaned over and kissed me. She took me by surprise as I was turning back towards her after twisting to grab my safety belt. It was a fleeting kiss, landing on my cheek, but it was loaded with promise. I looked at her as she flushed and said, "Sorry, I just… that is I shouldn't… oh Dammit! I wanted to OK?" Now it was my turn to laugh. She looked so defiant as if daring me to object. "Hey do you hear me complaining," I said with a grin. "You can repeat that any time you want okay?"

We rode in happy silence to the kitchenware's store where I spent more than I should have on gadgets and utensils. Cooking is a hobby of mine and it had been a long time since I had been in a store like this. I was like a kid in a toyshop. By the time I had everything we could carry in the Bronco it was almost closing time.

"Let's head back to the office and grab a quick coffee before I take you out to your place. I need to catch up with Matt on a few things. You don't mind do you?" asked Stevie.

"No problems here," I told her. Truth be told, anything that would give me more time in the presence of this gorgeous creature was OK by me.

I expected the hand holding and hugs to be put on hold when we went to the office but again she surprised me. She held my hand from the car to the inside of the office, only dropping my hand to put her arm around me as she greeted Becky and Matt. This earned me a conspiratorial wink from Matt and out of the corner of my eye I noticed a similar interplay between the two women. No doubt about it… I was a very happy chappy. Things were definitely looking up.

"How did it all go? Get everything you wanted?" asked Matt.

"The man shops with precision, and skill." Stevie was obviously impressed with my shopping ability. "What are you guys doing this evening?"

"No plans as of yet," said Matt, "what do you have in mind."

"I think Craig is going to need some help setting up his bits and pieces. How about we head out there and help him get organized, then we can go get some dinner?"

I broke in here. "Look you guys have already gone way beyond the call of duty. I can get it done. But thanks for the offer. I really appreciate it."

"Bullshit. Remember I was there when you bought that bed and those couches. I know how big they are. If you tried to shift them on your own, I would have to come visit you in the hospital. You are a big guy, but not that big honey." The 'honey' reference raised my eyebrows. "I've seen you without that shirt on remember and although you have a good bod, I don't want to see you bust your gut moving furniture." This raised a squeal of laughter from Becky and a deadpan raised eyebrow from Matt. What was it with these people and eyebrows? I gave in.

"Okay okay… I give in. On one condition. I cook you dinner."

"All this and he cooks as well? You better start paying attention Matt." Becky teased.

Stevie gave me a squeeze and a quick kiss on the cheek. "Go and grab yourself a coffee and I'll be finished in a minute. Then we can get going."

"Yes'm," I intoned in my very best subservient manner, tugging my forelock. "Craig be sittin' down now Missy." This got a big laugh from Matt and Becky and a mock frown and a slap on the ass from Stevie.

We traveled out to my house in a boy-boy, girl-girl convoy with Matt and me taking the lead. He was really easy to talk to and fantastic company. My reticence from last night was gone, and we found ourselves discussing everything from music to books and sports. We had a lot in common. He offered to take me to his gym when I got myself organized. I accepted immediately. I was already feeling the need for a good workout, even though it had only been a few days since my last. We talked about his work at the agency, but strangely and thankfully he diplomatically steered clear of any mention of my past employment. Perhaps I would tell him about it one day, but that was a way off, if ever. Finally we got around to the subject of Stevie. He talked and I listened. This was after all, his stepsister we were referring to.

"She’s been hurt a lot by various pricks that she’s had in her life. In fact I can't remember the last man she liked that I could say I liked. Most guys she had were after her money, and made little secret of the fact. She is loaded you know? The agency does so well that we could retire tomorrow and have no worries for the rest of our lives. All of them treated her like a princess for a while then when the bucks didn't start rolling, treated her like shit. Her problem is that she was very trusting. She stopped trusting men when she got royally screwed by her last leach. He took her for a couple of million then dished up a beating before leaving town. I was surprised to see you two cuddled up like you were, but I've got a good feeling about you. I know how you made your money and have no moralistic bullshit ideals about that one way or another. I must admit that I did do a full investigation on you when Stevie first proposed you as a client. What I came up with reassured and impressed me. I understand you went up against the drug cartels. That is a big plus in my eyes. Stevie and I had a brother who died of a cocaine overdose. Both of us are rabidly anti drugs. Stevie doesn't know the details of the investigation, or that you were fighting the cartels, but she does know that you were on the side of the angels. That will be enough for her." He paused and lit a cigarette. I took one from the proffered pack and lit it using his zippo. The smoke felt good after so long without.

"She likes you man. And to tell the truth I think she has designs on your body." he joked. "Just do me a favor and be careful with her okay."

I was really touched by his concern and obvious love for his stepsister. "I have been out of the dating scene for a long long time Matt. There is no way I am going to rush into anything even with a goddess like your sister. Don't worry man. I want to become her friend and maybe see how things go from there. Who knows, she might decide I am the Swamp Thing from hell and run screaming."

"I don't think you will have a problem there," he said with a wry smile

We pulled into the drive just as the truck was leaving. They had unloaded everything into the garage, and I was surprised to see the big screen TV and stereo equipment there as well.

Matt saw my look and explained, "Stevie told me that you couldn't get it delivered until tomorrow so I rang the store and the owner of the trucking company. He’s a workout partner of mine and it was no problem for him to just tool on over to the electronics store after he had picked up your furniture, and load these bits on as well. Your car crate should be here at about 9.00am tomorrow."

"Jesus, thank you man." This guy was a good organizer, the sort of guy who would have done well in my former profession. As we got out the ladies pulled in behind us. They climbed out giggling over some private joke which, from the looks I was getting from both of them, I was part of. I gave them what I hoped was an arrogant grin. Becky walked over and laid a very passionate kiss on Matt who didn't struggle too much. To my surprise Stevie came over and kissed me putting her arms around my neck and pressing her warm luscious lips to mine. It wasn't the fuck me quick kiss that Matt was receiving but held plenty of promise for later. The feel of her long, lean, supple body pressed against me instantly created a biological change that I had no hope of controlling. My cock lengthened and thrust itself against her stomach. Looking into her eyes, her reaction was almost comical. Her eyes grew and a flush swept over her beautiful face. She gave a small gasp, and said, "Looks like someone is pleased to see me." Then she slowly and languorously rubbed her stomach against my hard on before kissing me again quickly and twirling away leaving my tentage exposed to the stares of the others. Matt burst out laughing while Becky gave me a very unladylike leer and quipped, "Why don't you come up and see me sometime Big Boy." That set the tone for the rest of the evening.

The ladies unloaded the groceries, utensils, and bedding from the Bronco while Matt and I started to move the furniture and electronic gear inside. It was hard work and took a couple of hours just to get the bed assembled and the TV into the home theatre. By the time we had dragged the couches inside and into the lounge, we were well and truly wiped out. There was no way I could have done it on my own. I decided to leave the rest of the home theatre set up until the morning. Matt and I collapsed to the soft leather of the couch. It was so comfortable that I could easily have fallen asleep then and there. Looking over at Matt I could see he felt the same.

We were roused by the two-voiced chorus of, "Feed me, feed me." A second later the breath was driven from my lungs as Stevie flopped herself down on my lap. She wasn't as delicate as she looked. Matt was getting the same treatment.

The ladies had obviously found the wine I had bought earlier. The smell and taste of Californian Cabernet, was on Stevies breath and on her lips as I leaned down to kiss her. This time she slipped the tip of her tongue past my lips and started to slowly writhe on my lap. Her tongue took on a personality of its own as it twisted and wriggled against my own. One minute it was aggressive and searching, pushing and invading the far reaches of my mouth; the next it was sweet and tender, brushing over my lips and teeth, and the inside of my cheeks. Her tongue was agile and as arousing as hell. In no time at all I had a dick hard enough to cut diamonds with. As her tongue was going crazy in my mouth, she started to grind her firm ass cheeks against my cock. She twisted around to press her full firm breasts against my chest, and I could feel her hard nipples as she dragged them across my body.

As her hands came up to entwine themselves in my hair, all I could do was hold on for the ride. Then as quick as it had started, Stevie pulled away and shuddered. Looking up at me she whispered, "Feed me." Then with a grin she jumped up and headed toward the kitchen.

"Aaarrrrgh! Lord forgive me for the evil thoughts rocketing through my poor melon." I intoned casting my eyes towards the heavens. Becky raised her face from Matts and laughed. "Feed us. And we don't work for toasted sandwiches."

After waiting a decent amount of time for the ugly swelling in my groin to subside I ventured out to the kitchen. I was met by a smiling Stevie who had somehow found the time to ditch the denim shirt and was now wearing a tight black Whitesnake t-shirt. Whitesnake was one of my favorite bands. Things were looking better all the time.

"Can I help with dinner?" she asked with a suggestive wiggle of her very mobile eyebrows.

"No you can't. If you want culinary perfection I have to be left undisturbed. You are just way too distracting. So be gone wench. I shall summon you when the vittles are served."

An evil grin settled itself on her lovely face. "So you know where everything is then do you?" she enquired innocently. Damn… foiled! I had no idea at all where anything was. The ladies had packed everything away.

"Okay," I conceded. "You may stay and be my scullery wench, but no funny business alright?"

She gave me a 'What… me?' look and smiled sweetly. "What does my master require first?"

"Okay I need the large pasta pot, spatula, fry pan, and strainer. Then I need knives, smoked chicken, oil…" I reeled off the list of ingredients needed for my favorite dish of Smoked Chicken Fettuccine in a red wine, cream, and mushroom sauce. Dinner was prepared with a minimum of sexual harassment from my scullery maid. Apparently she was hungry.

Forty minutes later we were sitting cross-legged on the floor enjoying dinner.

"I think this one is a keeper," said Becky to Stevie. It took a while for me to cotton on to what they were talking about but the penny did drop finally. I blushed.

"I don't know yet. There is still a lot of test driving to be done. Just because he can cook and is witty, charming, and intelligent, doesn't mean he is a keeper. I'll keep you posted though." She said with another of her patented evil grins. "You never know, he might be lousy in bed." Matt and I almost choked on our food. "Jesus Christ," spluttered Matt when he stopped coughing, "Shit sis… that’s more info than I needed while eating dinner." Becky rubbed his shoulders soothingly. "It's okay sweetie," she crooned. "He has led a very sheltered life." She said by way of explanation. Personally I was looking forward to test drive time.

In no time dinner was over. Dishes were packed into the dishwasher, and we all retired to the single piece of furniture on the ground floor, the couch in the library. After about half an hour of quiet conversation, Becky got up and made to drag Matt to his feet. "Come on lover. Take me home and make mad passionate love to me. We will see you two tomorrow." Stevie stayed right where she was. I stood and stretched and walked them to the door. "Thank you for your help today, " I said with feeling. "I was being overly optimistic thinking I could have moved that stuff on my own. I have really enjoyed being with you guys today and I'd like to have you out here any time you like. You folks have an open invitation to Casa del Miller. In fact why don't you folks come out later in the week and we can barbecue by the pool. It's perfect pool party weather and I think it would be a shame not to use the excuse to see these two ladies in bikinis." Matt roared with laughter, and Becky punched me in the shoulder. "Pig," she muttered with a grin. Stevie had come up behind me and announced her presence with a pinch on my butt. "Watch it buster," she growled playfully. Her arms came around me possessively from behind, and again I felt the length of her magnificent body pressed against my back.

kiwiwolf
kiwiwolf
183 Followers