The Real Estate Connection Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
kiwiwolf
kiwiwolf
181 Followers

"Craig it doesn't really matter to me what you used to do. What matters is what you do and who you are now." Stevie's interruption gave me a bit more hope that this was going to turn out the way I wanted. All of a sudden, the good opinion of my new friends meant a hell of a lot to me.

"Stevie I have to finish this. I've never talked about this with anyone before. I figure it might be therapeutic." I took a breath and continued.

"We hit him bang on the arranged time. As we launched the attack I knew it was a major fuck up but we were committed. We swept into the camp to find three times the number of men we were expecting and these guys were switched on. They were at least as good as us. We were cut to pieces. A lot of us were wounded and I lost 5 men out of the 18 I had available in the initial few minutes. I had no choice but to order a fighting withdrawal. Out of the 23 men including myself that went in, I came out with 11. Of those 11 only 3 weren't carrying wounds. On my way out, I made a decision that I would run one more mission then retire. I'd just seen too much death. My final hurrah was going to be an assault on Montoya's compound. I was going to get that fucker if it was the last thing I did."

I got tired of pacing and sat down on top of the ice and soda filled cooler chest. There was an air of anticipation now.

"I learned later that Montoya had been tipped off about our attack. He'd brought extra men in and put them in a system of holes and short tunnels similar to those used by the Viet Cong during the Vietnam War. I suspected that Simmons was the leak but I couldn't prove it. Anyway I got busy planning the attack on Montoya's compound. There were very few details that we didn't check and triple check and this time I relied on my own sources of intelligence. After watching him for 5 weeks we figured that a Wednesday between the hours of 10 am and 2.30 pm would be the best time to hit him. His wife and kids were always gone for that 4 ½ hour period. Wife took the kids and the nanny shopping and to McDonalds. That would massively reduce the chance of us taking out an innocent... a non combatant."

"We hit them... hard. We used a three ton truck to take out the front gates, while my second team used breaching charges to get through the back wall. Snipers took out most of the guards we could see, while we mopped up as we barrelled up the drive in 4x4's. It was a massacre. In just a few short minutes we were at the house... then we were inside. We swept through killing everything in our path." I stood and walked to the edge of the pool. With my back to my friends I finished my story. I couldn't face them.

"Montoya wasn't there. His wife and two daughters were though. They were all dead. They'd been taken out by a rifle grenade. I'd killed them... I'd killed innocents. True, I didn't pull the trigger but it was my operation. I was responsible for the actions of my men. I fell apart on the spot. My men got me out of there and back to the base. What followed was a nightmarish blur. My controllers decided that my decision to retire was a damned good one, and suggested that I "die". I figured that was a good idea as I knew that Montoya was not going to rest until he had my balls on a plate. A fake ambush was run and a corpse matching my description and physical characteristics was left at the site. It had enough of my personal effects on it to allow Montoya to believe I was dead. I ran. The rest... well I ended up here." I took a deep breath and turned to face the friends I might have lost.

Stevie stood and walked to me. Her face was unreadable. Behind her I saw Matt and Becky getting to their feet too. Stevie stopped just inches from me looking up into my eyes. She brought her hands up and cupped my face, gently bringing my lips down to hers. It was the slowest most soulful kiss I had ever experienced. I knew in an instant that Stevie and I were going to be okay. As we parted I looked into her beautiful eyes and saw understanding, tenderness and something deeper that I couldn't really fathom. It was all good though.

"Baby it was a different time and a different place. You were in a situation where you thought you had a chance to erase a truly bad guy. What happened wasn't deliberate, and while it doesn't sound nice, it was Montoya who put his family in harms way by choosing the life he did. I can only speak for myself in saying that it doesn't change a thing between us. Okay?"

"Craig, as the owner of this palatial estate, what is your policy on skinny dipping?" It was Becky. One look at her and matt and I knew that I was going to keep my friends. Matt grinned and slapped me on the back. I wasn't going to fuck up the smiles I was seeing with more talk. If they wanted to know more then I would let them know more... but they were going to have to bring it up.

My voice was a little choked up when I replied.

"As the landlord, I thoroughly support and encourage the practice. As a horny male I need to see some skin... quick. What do you reckon Matt?"

Clothes flew in all directions as we got naked. In minutes we were splashing around naked in the pool; the cool water taking the edge off the heat of the day. After the events of the last few days there was no shyness. Breasts bounced, dicks swung and a good time was generally had by all. Inevitably the couples paired off and soon I found myself sitting on a semi submerged boulder with Stevie snuggled into my lap. No words were spoken; none were needed. Her fingers were idly tracing patterns on my back when they stopped. She had found my scar.

"What's this honey?"

"That's where I was wounded in the attack on Montoya's camp. It was a through and through wound. The bullet went in my lower right hand side and came out my back. The entrance wound is down here where your appendix would usually be." She gave the scars a good examination then looked up at me with a twinkle in her eye.

"Do you mind if I kiss the boo-boo?"

"Go right ahead", I laughed. "Make sure you get them both." She bent her head and I felt her hot breath on the coolness of my still wet skin. Then her tongue flicked out and swiped across the scar on my back. She slowly slid off my lap and into the water until she was crouched before me. Stevie leaned in and around to lick my scar again, her breasts dragging across my thighs; the nipples hard nubs against my wet skin. My cock lurched and started to rise as her hot tongue played in the knotted scar tissue. She moaned as my hardening cock nudged her chest and brought her hand up to wrap around my shaft. I looked across to where Matt and Becky were engaged in a similar past time. Matt's cock had all but disappeared down Becky's throat as he played with her large firm breasts.

"Hey mister! Get your mind on the job!" Stevie had caught me peeping and gave my hard cock a playful squeeze.

"Job? You view this as work?"

"Yeah... it's a dirty job, but someone's gotta do it. So you like what she's up to do you? Would you like me to do that baby? Do you think you'd like me to wrap my lips around this gorgeous cock of yours? Would you like to feel it slide into my throat? Would you like to feel the contractions of my throat as I swallow your cock?" She was pushing to see how far she could tease me before I cracked. She'd gone past my threshold. Grabbing a handful of her wet hair I pushed her head roughly into my crotch; my cock head nudging her lips.

"Shut up and suck." I growled in my best tough guy voice, praying at the same time that she wouldn't take offence. Her reaction shocked the hell out of me. With a loud mewling moan she opened her mouth wide and engulfed my cock in one long smooth swoop. I let go of her hair and leaned back on the rock supporting myself with my hands. This was obviously an error on my part. Stevie reached for my hand and pulled it back to her hair. I got the message real quick. Grabbing a handful of her hair again I began to direct operations. Lifting her by the hair I paused with just the head of my cock in her mouth, then I pushed her back down until I felt my tip pressed against the opening of her throat. She looked up. Her eyes were filled with a wildness I hadn't seen before. With our eyes locked she gave her head a little bob, slipping the head of my cock slightly into her throat then back out. I got the message. As her fingernails dug into my thighs, I pressed down firmly and steadily until my pubes were crushed against her nose. True to her word I could feel the contractions of her throat as she swallowed. Her tongue thrashed back and forth against my shaft as I lifted her head clear of my cock so she could take a gasping breath. Before I pushed her head back down she moaned and gasped out, "Fuck my face baby. Use me!" This was definitely a new aspect of the lady I was falling for. Still instructions are instructions. I got a better grip on her hair and rammed her mouth back down on my cock... this time sinking the head deep into her throat in one thrust. One hand left my thighs and slid back between her thighs. As I watched and fucked her mouth, I saw her hips start to undulate. It didn't take a rocket scientist to figure out what her fingers were up to.

Hearing a splash I looked up to see Becky swimming towards us. I couldn't have stopped if I had wanted to. Instead I sped up the motion of her head on my shaft. I knew I wasn't going to last long but I was going to obey her request... I was going to use her. In a matter of seconds Becky was standing beside Stevie watching the action, one hand on Stevie's ass, the other playing between her own long legs. Stevie didn't miss a beat. She was so tied up in what was happening that World War Three could have started in the middle of the pool and she wouldn't have noticed. As I watched Becky's hand moved down between Stevie's ass cheeks, searching... probing. Stevie started to moan around the cock that was plunging back and forward in her throat. The vibration pushed me to the edge and it was only with a supreme exercise in will power that I managed to hold off my orgasm. I knew that my eruption was only moments away.

"Oh my god... this is sooo hot! Her pussy is so wet and tight. Jesus Craig... I'm going to come. Kiss me!" With that Becky leaned forward and locked her lips to mine; her tongue working inside my mouth. She leaned her hot body against mine as she started to come. At the same time I felt Stevie buck and a whining noise issued from her full throat. The vibrations of Stevie's orgasmic wail drove me over the edge and I started to come. As the first thick rope of cum jetted from the engorged tip of my cock, Stevie pulled free of my grasp and pulled my pulsing, erupting cock from her mouth.

My first blast caught her across the lips, some splashing into her mouth. The second burst was directed by Stevie onto her cheek and chin. I groaned as I watched blast after blast of semen coat my lovers face, directed by her own hand. It was like something out of a porn movie. Becky's tongue was still duelling with mine and she was still convulsing as waves of orgasmic pleasure washed over her. Stevie's hips were still bucking as my eruptions petered out and she popped my cock head back into her mouth where she laved it lovingly with her tongue as she moaned softly. I felt Becky collapse against me as I slowly slumped forward. The three of us were gasping, ragged, wrecks, unable to move or speak. Stevie looked up at me, her face coated in my cum, and that deep unfathomable emotion in her eyes. Reaching down I lifted her up and softly kissed her semen frosted lips. Her arms slid around my neck and she clung to me; her body pressed tight against mine.

"My god! That was incredible!" It was Matt. We had been so deeply involved in our little threesome that we had simply forgotten about him. "It's times like these I wish I had brought the handycam."

Becky blushed and swam over to her man. The dribbles of cum trickling down his chest and stomach was evidence enough that he had decided to take matters into his own hands. Becky crawled up onto his chest and covered his face in soft loving kisses. The day was going well.

The rest of the afternoon was spent swimming, lying in the sun and doing a little more shooting. I was satisfied that my friends at least had the basic skills to protect themselves if push came to shove. The question was... would they? It was one thing to learn to shoot at static targets; it was a totally different thing to pull the trigger on a living breathing human... even if he was trying to kill you. I was hoping that none of them ever had to find out. Late in the afternoon Stevie and I once again found ourselves cuddled up together on our rock. Stevie's words from earlier were bugging me.

"Baby what did you mean earlier on when you asked me to use you?" She let out a small mortified moan and blushed furiously.

"Dammit man! I was hoping you wouldn't remember that. Would you believe me if I said it was a tiny innocent slip of the tongue?"

I wasn't going to let her off the hook that easy. Even if she did look adorable in full blush.

"Sorry babe. You said it and I'm a naturally curious guy. I think you're gonna have to explain that one lover. I mean, it's not every day that a gorgeous lady begs me to use her. And then there was the hair pulling; the rough talk... do you have a secret side to you honey?" I grinned at her blushing face.

"Oh shut up! Okay I admit I like the idea of being dominated sexually once in a while. But not all the time. Sometimes I just get the urge to give up all control. The problem is... I never know until the urge hits me. One of my ex's took my occasional urges the wrong way and decided that I was going to be his permanent sex slave. He got a bit violent when I set him straight. He gave me a black eye. So I waited 'til he was asleep and cut off most of his hair. He was mega pissed when he woke up but by then I was out of there. I ended up having to take a protection order out on him. He wasn't one of my success stories."

"I have to admit it was a real turn on honey. But I don't think you have to have any worries about me turning into an overnight Dom. I'm more of an equal partner type guy." With that matter settled and out of the way we decided to pack up and head back to the house. We were going to have dinner at my place then have a quiet night. Or at least that was the theory. As it was Sunday, Stevie and the others had to work the next day, and I had a few things to do myself. All this 24 hour a day hedonism had to stop sometime... for a while anyway. My first week as a civilian had definitely been one for the books. I couldn't wait to see what week two was going to bring.

As we drove back to the house, I again marvelled at what I now had. The property was one thing but to have fallen into a friendship with these four people was special. The chatter was light and easy as we pulled up to the front door. That ended when we spied a police car parked in the driveway alongside the burnt out hulk of my truck. Looking down the driveway I spotted another parked at my gate. Not a promising sign. The front door of the house was open and standing in the doorway was Lee Stowers. He didn't look happy.

There was silence as we pulled up and got out of the truck. Lee walked over, head down with his hands thrust into his pockets and shoulders hunched.

"What the hell is going on here Craig? I have a dead body in a burnt out truck in the yard of a guy who has only been in town for a few days. The same guy is red flagged by the CIA and has a Colombian hit team following him earlier in the week."

"Dead body? Who? Lee I got no idea what's happened here. We've just got back from looking over my property. We've spent the day down at a swimming hole at the back of my land." I thought it prudent not to mention the shooting we had done down there and thanked god that we'd packed all the weaponry back into the bag before coming back to the house. The sight of automatic weapons on the back seat of Stevie's truck wasn't something I would have liked to have had to explain right then and there.

Lee took a deep breath before continuing.

"Craig we got an anonymous call saying there was a car burning out here. Normally I would have just sent a patrol unit but with all the activity going on involving you I thought I'd come myself. I arrived here to find your truck alight and the charred body of a guy in the driver's seat. Now normally I'd ask you if you had any enemies, but I think we've already established that you do. So I'll ask you if you have any idea if you know who the dead guy might be. The body is on the grass at the other side of your truck. Feel up to taking a look?" I nodded and together we walked to the still hot hulk of Detroit steel. As we stepped around the front of what used to be a gleaming pristine Suburban, I got my first view of the body. I knew him immediately despite the damage the flames had done. It was Simmons. The sharp smell of petrol fumes did nothing to mask the odour of charred flesh. I was immediately slammed back into my past where sights like this had been commonplace after an attack on a coke lab. The chemicals used to process coca leaves were very volatile and many of the lab personnel often chose to take their chances with the flames rather than face us. I squatted next to the corpse and did a cursory examination.

"He was dead when the fire was lit." I announced to Lee. "He has an entry wound behind his left ear from what looks like a large calibre bullet. I can also clear up his identity for you. His name is Simmons. Christopher Simmons. He worked for the CIA and was here yesterday. The bruising you can make out on his face was caused by me. We had a bit of a disagreement when he turned up yesterday. I guess this makes me a suspect." I stood and faced Lee.

"Yeah Craig... you could say that. Look man, obviously there is more going on here than what you have told me. That was marginally okay before but now we have a dead body and I need to know everything. And I need to know it now. Is that going to be a problem?"

The decision was an easy one. Nothing I had been involved in was in the realm of national security and I wasn't covered by the official secrets act. "No problem at all man. I'd like to get these folks out of here and safe. Can we do this downtown?"

"Good idea. Let's get going. The coroner's meat wagon should be here soon to pick up the body, along with the crime scene guys. I'll have to stay until then but as soon as they arrive we'll get going."

"By the way Lee... did you find the house unlocked when you got here?" I was puzzled as I remembered locking the door and setting the alarm before we left.

"Yep... it was standing wide open."

"Have you checked the house? I left it locked with the alarm set before I left." I looked across to where Stevie, Becky and Matt were standing in a hushed group next to her Bronco. Without waiting for an answer I headed to the truck and grabbed one of the Berettas and a spare mag. I loaded with one quick slide of the weapon and moved over to Stevie.

"You guys get in behind the Bronco. If anything goes down be ready to get the hell out of Dodge... fast! I mean it. No hero stuff okay?" They stared at me open mouthed. I had slipped back into Major Miller persona and the tone of my voice brooked no argument. Wordlessly they nodded. I spun and headed back to where Lee was standing gun in hand, ready to move on what had been my sanctuary. He looked briefly at my gun with a wry grin.

"I'm not going to ask." We moved to the open doorway. In the fading late afternoon light, the shadows cast an ominous gloom on the interior of my abode. "How do you want to do this Craig?"

"We'll clear the rooms' front to back then work upstairs. I'll take point... okay?"

"Makes sense... you know the place. Man I wish we had more men."

kiwiwolf
kiwiwolf
181 Followers