The Real Estate Connection Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
kiwiwolf
kiwiwolf
181 Followers

“Listen to the man Carmichael. He’s only been wrong once that I know of and that was because of shitty intel fed to him by your man. If you want Montoya, this is the best chance you have.” For Hemi this was a risk. He was, after all, employed by Carmichael. This was getting more interesting by the minute. “Carry on Boss. Finish what you want to say.”

With a nod to Hemi I continued. “We want protection. Plain and simple. If we’re going to be bait then I don’t want to be swinging in the breeze with our asses out when the shit hits the fan. Hemi and Sam for a start. I know what they are capable of and they know how I work. I want a ready response team standing by at all times, and don’t give me any shit about the CIA not being able or not allowed to mount paramilitary type operations inside the continental USA. We both know you can do it. Finally I want access to any and all intelligence you have on Montoya and his operation here in the States. If that means you have to share this with the FBI then so be it. Get it for me and get it quick. Then I don’t want to ever have to see you again. There was a time when I thought I could trust you, but that time is long gone. Do we have a deal?”

“You’re boxing above your weight Miller. You know that don’t you? You used to be a damned good operator, but you lost your edge.” He paused, considering my demands. “Okay you have a deal. It’ll take time to get the intel you asked for but you’ll get it today. I’ll have it delivered here. Keep me informed about any developments. I have to know what’s happening so that I can protect you properly.” With that he turned and walked to his car taking Sam and Hemi with him. There was a quiet conference then Carmichael got into his car, drove down the drive and out of sight. Sam and Hemi stood where they were awkwardly. Shuffling from one foot to the other they couldn’t seem to figure out where to look. Served them right. I thought about making them stew for a while but figured that having them at ease would be more advantageous.

I walked over and stood looking at them for a moment. With a theatrical sigh I shook my head and said, “What the hell am I going to do with you two? I suppose you’ll be wanting food and lodgings as well? I’m going to have to buy a couple more beds aren’t I?” We had been through a lot together and I was gambling that our shared experiences would be enough to sway their loyalties our way. However I wasn’t stupid enough to trust them with the whole battle plan from the outset. That would come if needed and if I had absolute faith in them. Hand shakes all round and we were all bestest buddies again. We joined Stevie and the others at the Bronco. Stevie, Matt and Becky were pulling overnight bags from the back of the Bronco. This puzzled me as Matt and Becky hadn’t had time or the opportunity to get clothes from their place.

Stevie grinned sheepishly. “I thought I would bring a few things out with me. That’s okay isn’t it honey?” Mystery solved. Hemi started to hum a funeral march as Sam said “Another good man down. Hemi why is it that all the good ones seem to take the wrong path?” The ensuing laughter was enough to dispel any remaining tension and it was a happy group that trooped towards the house. The wrecker had obviously been. The only evidence of the burnt out wreck that had been there yesterday was the charred asphalt where my Suburban had sat. As we climbed the steps to the front door a van pulled into the drive and started toward the house. Hemi’s hand flew under his summer weight jacket and produced a 9mm Glock which he held close to his body. Sam planted himself firmly in front of the ladies, his hand also going under his jacket and producing a Glock.

“Relax guys. It’s the cleaners.” The markings on the sides of the van were those of the cleaning company. The guns disappeared as fast as they had appeared. A few minutes later I was explaining to the middle aged couple who emerged from the van, exactly what they would find inside and what I needed done. The description of what they would find in the kitchen didn’t faze them at all. Apparently they had worked murder scenes before. With that sorted out we entered the house and went straight into the Library. I looked around but couldn’t see any sign of Carmichael’s tampering. I needed to get some time alone to figure out the scope of Carmichael’s surveillance. Going back out to the Bronco I grabbed the Radio Shack bags and brought them inside, hiding them in the hallway cupboard. I needed to get rid of Sam and Hemi for a while so I could make use of my purchases.

“Matt could you, Sam and Hemi do me a favour? We’re going to need some beds and I’m going to be tied up on the phone here for a while. Could you guy’s go in to town and buy them? I’ll arrange it through the place I got the other furniture and get Mike to deliver them this afternoon if he can. Is that okay?” Matt was quick on the uptake.

“No problems Craig. Come on you guys. This’ll give us a chance to get to know each other.” Grabbing Stevie’s keys he left followed by Hemi and Sam who both threw me puzzled glances. I waited until they had disappeared from view down the road before I retrieved the Radio Shack packages. The ladies looked at me in puzzlement as I unpacked the bags and laid out my purchases. Bringing a finger to my lips to indicate silence I quickly unpacked my first purchase. It was a box about the size of a cigarette packet with a small screen, three buttons and an aerial. Extending the aerial and switching it on, I moved slowly around the room keeping a close eye on the screen. As I suspected the room was loaded with bugs. The phone was rigged with a UHF bug and there were bugs transmitting on FM frequencies dotted throughout the room. The girls stood silently watching with a mixture of curiosity and apprehension as I swept the room thoroughly for a second time. Once the second sweep was finished I rang the furniture shop and arranged a temporary line of credit then rang Mike and organised the delivery of the beds. When I had finished I motioned for the ladies to follow me as I stepped out onto the deck. Once we were outside I walked a small way from the house and stopped. I had one of the bags from the Radio Shack with me. Reaching into the bag I pulled out three boxes and passed one each to the ladies before dropping the bag on the ground at my feet.

“Cell phones? But we’ve already got cell phones. What do we need these for baby?” Stevie was naturally curious.

“You saw me do the sweep in the library didn’t you honey? I found six bugs including one on the phone line. That means we have to be careful about what we say in there and on any phone line in the house. We also have to assume that they can run a trace on your cell phones… that’s why I got these. These are pre paid phones so there is no record of me buying them. I paid cash and they are all ready to go. I’ve got one for each of us. From now on, use your personal cell only for business calls or personal stuff that you don’t mind them overhearing. For anything sensitive, use the prepaid phones.” We stood in the middle of the lawn unpacking our cell phones and running through the process of activating them. Normally you have to charge the batteries for a minimum of six hours before you use the phone but I had spare batteries for all the phones and was willing to take the chance on the initial batteries lasting long enough for us to be able to charge the spares.

“I also have to assume that the computer in the library has been bugged. If it was me doing the surveillance, I would have installed a line trace and a key logger program on the computer. So I’ve also bought a laptop with wireless access. I’ll create a new email account with some obscure carrier and change it every day or so. We have to keep one jump ahead of these guys… and two ahead of Montoya.”

“So when are you going to remove the bugs?” Becky asked.

“I’m not sure if I will yet. I still have to check the rest of the house and have a think about what to do. In the mean time just be careful what you say… anywhere inside.” The girls exchanged a long look, then started to grin. I had the feeling they had a liking for this Mata Hari stuff. I carried on talking. “Becky, when Matt gets back, Stevie and I are going to go into town. I need you to give Matt his phone and tell him what we have just discussed. I’ll leave Sam and Hemi with you two so you’ll be protected. Is that okay?”

“Not really Craig. If those two are as good as you say they are then it’ll be hard to get my man far enough away to be able to tell him all about this. We won’t have any privacy.”

Damn it. She was right. Looking at my watch I figured we’d have to get moving soon or I’d miss my meeting with Lee. It was rapidly approaching 2pm and I had to meet him at 3pm. I mentioned this to the girls.

“Why not take Hemi and Sam’s Tahoe?” Stevie had the answer. “Let’s see if the keys are in it.”

The car was unlocked but there was no sign of keys. I’d known these guys for many years and knew something about their habits though. Popping open the petrol flap I found the spare key attached by a magnet to the inside. It took only a few minutes to lock the house and get going. I called Matt on his cell phone and asked him to meet me at Killer Muffins with Sam and Hemi. I’d be able to use our trip to the car dealer’s to ditch Sam and Hemi for a while. They could stay with the girls while I clued Matt in on the new arrangements.

As we drove, I began to pick up on some strange sort of vibe between the girls. They seemed on edge and were obviously sharing some big secret. At one point Stevie was kneeling up on the passenger seat conducting a whispered conversation with Becky, the conclusion of which brought a gale of giggles and a few sideways glances at me from Stevie. My curiosity was piqued and I would have given my left nut right then and there to find out what they were up to.

We made it to Killer Muffins with about 10 minutes to spare. As I glanced in the rear view mirror when I was parking, the field of vision was filled with Becky’s face. As I watched she winked and with a sultry grin, licked her lips. If her wish was to turn me on, then she was well on her way to success. Feeling guilty I glanced sideways to find Stevie laughing at me.

“What’s wrong baby? Is the naughty girl teasing you? Maybe you should spank her later.” She reached over and grabbed my thigh just below my crotch. Slowly she started to massage my upper thigh just inches from my hardening cock. Due to the distractions I was being put through I almost piled Sam and Hemi’s car into the car in front of me. With a sigh of frustration I shut off the engine and turned to the two grinning women.

“Okay… what are you two evil wenches up to?” To my shock, Becky leaned over the seat and slid her tongue into my ear as Stevie stepped up her massaging and reached for my rock hard cock. “What the fuck…! Jesus Christ you two! Matt is sitting at a table 15 yards away. What the fuck are you up too?” I could see him sitting at a table in Killer Muffins, talking to Hemi and Sam. If he had looked out the window at that particular moment, he would have seen Becky wrap her arms around my neck and nuzzle my ear.

“Matt is going to Williamsburg tonight to wind up a deal he’s been working on. We discussed whether or not I should go with him last night and decided that I should stay here and help Stevie and I live out a mutual fantasy. Ask him about it.”

“So you see my big stud… you’re ours tonight.” The chuckle that followed Stevie’s proclamation would have been at home in a Hammer Horror flick. God, at this rate I was going to have to start taking steroids or some other performance enhancing drug to keep up.

“So do I have any say in this?” I blurted as I disengaged myself from the arms, hands and lips that were roaming at will, and exited the car. I was as flustered as hell and trying unsuccessfully to hide it. I expected to develop a nervous twitch any second, and just hoped that the sweat on my brow didn’t show too badly.

“No.” I guess that was pretty conclusive. Willing my hardon to subside, I walked as casually as possible around the car to open the doors for the ladies. Who says chivalry is dead? Stevie hopped out and bounced into my arms, kissing me passionately then stepping back coyly to allow me to open Becky’s door. As I opened the door to let Becky out I looked in and saw her slide across the seat. As she did her already short skirt slid up her fantastic thighs. Slowly she spread her legs giving me a completely unobstructed view of her pussy peeking through a very skimpy yellow mesh G-string. So much for my diminishing hardon. I was hard in a nanosecond. And to think I had thought that Becky was the timid one. Time for me to have a bit of fun and maybe some revenge for the teasing at the same time.

My hand shot forward and straight in between Becky’s spread thighs. Her eyes opened wide and she gasped as my fingers came in contact with the warm crotch of her panties. She froze like a deer caught in headlights as my fingers wormed their way into her panties and stroked softly over her moist pussy lips. I heard Stevie gasp behind me as she crowded in and looked over my left shoulder at what I was doing to her friend. I felt her breasts flatten against my back as she pressed in for a better look. Running my left hand down her front and back up under the hem of her skirt, I cupped her pussy through the thin lace material of the panties she was wearing. Her answering moan told me that she really was okay with what was happening. Slowly I worked my middle finger deep into the rapidly moistening pussy before me as I slid a finger from my other hand back and forth along the groove of Stevie’s pussy.

“Hey! Come on you guys. Lee’s here!” Matt’s voice broke our reverie. I casually straightened and withdrew my finger from his girlfriend as he walked over to the Tahoe. I could see by the excited grin on his face that he knew what had just occurred. We were going to have to talk about this. It was going to be a busy trip to the car dealer. Giving Stevie’s pussy one last stroke I coolly sucked the finger that had been inside Becky, tasting her sweet juices and smelling her musky aroma. Stevie moaned.

“Wait ‘til we get you alone baby. We are going to turn you upside down.” Of that I had no doubt and mentally added a rare steak to my dinner menu. I was going to need the iron. Right then I needed coffee and a muffin.

Moments later we were crowded into a large booth. Lee had met Sam and Hemi and they were chatting like they were old friends. Then again I figured it wasn’t their first meeting. Soon the waitress arrived with our coffee and an assortment of muffins and pastries. When everyone was comfortable we got down to business.

I explained to Lee that Sam and Hemi were going to be helping out with security. He didn’t need any further explanations and that confirmed that he knew about the set up from the outset. I didn’t bear him any ill will but was moderately pissed off that he could have been so self righteous with me in the interview room the night before. I said nothing. Hemi was fidgeting a bit.

“What’s the problem buddy?” He shot a look at Sam who shrugged before answering.

“Boss we bugged your house last night. Carmichael wants to know everything that goes on. And I do mean everything.” I couldn’t suppress the grin that sprang to my lips. “Phone, rooms, computer… everything Craig. What are you grinning at?”

“You could have saved me some time by telling me sooner. I spent the last hour and a half or so sweeping the library for bugs and organising fresh untraceable cell phones. I figured that would be one of Carmichael’s plays so we made a stop at Radio Shack on the way home today. I even got a new laptop with wireless connection.” Hemi and Sam laughed.

“Carmichael keeps on forgetting that you used to run plays from the same play book he’s using. Brother we had no choice. We are, after all, employed by Carmichael. No hard feelings Craig?” Sam said extending his hand. We shook hands as I assured them that there were no grudges.

“You guys are gonna have to show me the location of all the bugs when we get back to the house. And one of them is going to have to develop a bit of a malfunction before tonight.” I at least had the grace to blush as Stevie and Becky giggled, and Matt coughed through a mouthful of cappuccino.

“I’m betting it’s the bedroom surveillance you want dropped. Am I right?” Lee was quick on the uptake. The rest of them laughed as I felt my blush deepen.

“I need somewhere private where I can ‘discuss’ things away from prying ears.” My attempted defence was truly feeble and was deservedly greeted with more laughter. I gave up while I was ahead. The coffee session meeting ended in good spirits and as we got up to leave Lee passed me a heavy paper bag. I had my other Beretta back. We shook hands and I promised to keep Lee up on the plays, although I still wasn’t convinced that he didn’t know them before me.

Out on the sidewalk we split up again. This time Stevie and Becky went with Sam and Hemi while Matt took me car shopping.

“No way! Not in a million years! Not even if you paid me! There is no way I am taking Stevie’s piece of shit Ford as a trade in!” This was the greeting from Matt’s friend Neil as he walked over to the Bronco as we pulled up. Obviously Matt had phoned ahead.

The lot was packed with gleaming Chevys’ which suited me perfectly. After the introductions were made, the rest of the business was over fairly quickly. During the drive into town in Hemi’s Tahoe I had made up my mind that I wanted one. I ended up settling on a Tahoe Z71 in Sports Red. The financial details were settled quickly and after arranging temporary insurance we headed back to the house in Stevie’s Bronco. I would pick up the Tahoe the next day when I had time to complete the licensing and other bits and pieces. It was time to have a chat with Matt. He beat me to the punch.

“Craig, I guess you’re wondering about what Becky and Stevie told you on the way into town.” As a conversation starter it was a doozy.

“Yeah I was wondering. I mean… well for God’s sake… oh shit. I don’t know what to say. I mean she is your girlfriend man and out of the blue I’m told I’m going to be having sex with her… tonight!” I was too embarrassed to look at him.

“Craig relax man. Becky and I have a very open relationship and have had for a long time. Tonight I’m going to be sleeping with one of my ex’s. Becky and I talk about these things a lot. She finds you attractive and she’s never had a three way with another couple. It’s something she wants to do, but she says she’d be too self conscious if I was the male in the equation. So to help her get over the hump she has picked you and Stevie as her introduction to the wonderful world of the male-female-female threesome. As far as jealousy on my part goes… there is none man. I know who her heart is with, and am very comfortable with the whole thing. Still feel weird?”

“Look Matt I’m not even sure I can do this. The whole point may be moot. I’m pretty much a one woman man. I’m committed to Stevie… that’s if she’s interested.”

“What a stupid statement. Of course she’s interested man! Jesus Craig… I know you’ve been out of circulation for a while but man if you can’t tell when a woman is head over heels for you, you need serious help. Christ man, she’d probably marry you tomorrow if you asked,” he laughed.

I grinned sheepishly. “I guess I have been out of action for a while.”

Matt’s cell phone rang just then interrupting any further discussion on the subject and saving me from more embarrassment.

“It’s Stevie… she wants to know if it would be okay if we met for dinner here in town. They have a couple of errands to run and thought we could have an early dinner.”

kiwiwolf
kiwiwolf
181 Followers