The Real Estate Connection Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
kiwiwolf
kiwiwolf
183 Followers

“Anyone for some bubbles?” I reached for the bottle and eased the cork from the top avoiding the usual theatrical spray of wine which accompanies the normal popping of the cork. For what I had planned we would need every drop we could spare. While I poured the wine Stevie got up and went through to the bathroom. Seconds later I heard the steady tinkle as she relieved her bladder. I took the opportunity to outline my plan to Becky. She grinned and promised her help when it was needed. The toilet flushed and then we heard Stevie washing her hands, humming happily to herself as she did. Emerging from the bathroom she took a running dive and flopped back down on the bed.

“Matt’s going to laugh his hot little ass off when I tell him about slipping you some of your own cum.” Becky said as I poured the champagne. I looked at her aghast. “What? You don’t think I was going to let him just wonder about tonight do you?” She grinned cheekily.

“You’re right,” said Stevie once she’d finished laughing at my expression. “He does have a cute little ass doesn’t he?” I looked at her aghast. “What? So I’m not allowed to look at other men’s butts now?” She was grinning.

“Of course you can check out other guys. I don’t own you baby. But he’s your brother.”

“Only by marriage,” she managed to splutter through her laughter. “There’s no blood tie there baby. I could legally fuck his brains out if I wanted to.” That stopped me in my tracks and made me feel more than a little foolish. “I’d have to get Becky’s okay of course but I’m pretty sure it wouldn’t be too hard to get. Especially after you fuck her tonight honey.”

Crazy… they were all crazy. But then I suppose that’s why I liked them so much. I’d spent eight years dealing with death and destruction so I reckoned that crazy was exactly what I needed. I passed the filled glasses to the still laughing ladies and put the bottle back into the makeshift ice bucket. There was about two thirds of a bottle left. More than enough to carry out my evil plan. I grinned inwardly as I thought of what I had in store for them. As I sat back down on the bed Stevie wrapped her arms around me and hugged me.

“Don’t worry baby. I’m not looking to get laid by anyone else. Mind you, you’d better keep me happy. I’m a fairly demanding woman when it comes to sex.” She grinned again and waggled her eyebrows in a lecherous way. God I was going to have my hands full with this one.

“Be gentle with me,” I whimpered.

“She might, but I won’t. Tonight I’m going to use and abuse you Craig. When we finish with you, you’ll have to use a walking frame to get around.” Becky had a truly evil streak to her. I liked it.

We lay on the bed sipping champagne and chatting for a little while before Becky rolled over and put her glass down on the bedside cabinet, then rolled back and crawled over me to Stevie. They must have got together and scripted this as Stevie was ready for her, disposing of her glass and sliding over to meet Becky. I slid to the side of the bed to give them room as the two gorgeous naked ladies moved into each others arms and kissed. My cock started its inevitable ascent to hardness again as I watched the two girls writhe on the bed stroking and kissing. I hoped I had the stamina to last the night.

Surprisingly, Becky was the aggressor, rolling Stevie onto her back and sliding up her body until their breasts mashed together and their lips locked. Becky’s smooth thigh slid between Stevie’s and pressed upwards against her pussy, putting pressure on her delicate flesh. Stevie moaned and wound her fingers through Becky’s long hair as her other hand drifted down Becky’s back to cup and squeeze her firm ass cheeks. Reaching down I stroked my hard cock as I watched what was happening in front of me. I’d watched the girls in action before but this was different. I was going to be a participant this time… and I was going to have both of them. As I watched Stevie spread the other girl’s ass cheeks and ran her fingers through the cleft moistening them in her wet pussy crease. From my vantage point I could see the moisture shining and slick in the dim light thrown by the bedside lamps. It was becoming difficult to identify who the moans were coming from but the sound coming from the girls only added to the excitement I was feeling.

“Eat me… eat my cunt!” Becky was definitely running the show. Disengaging from Stevie’s embrace she swivelled around until she was straddling Stevie’s face in a 69 position. Stevie didn’t hesitate. Bringing her hands around and up she spread Becky’s ass cheeks once again and lunged forward burying her face in the other girl’s fragrant pussy. I moved forward and grabbed a pillow which I slipped beneath my honey’s head. From my new vantage point I watched as Stevie’s tongue went to work on the bald pussy of the now dominant Becky. The wet pink pointed organ flicked rapidly around the inner lips as she held the blood engorged outer labia out of the way with her fingers. I could see the hard nubbin of Becky’s clit peeping out of its hood… an angry red colour. Stevie’s tongue went everywhere except near Becky’s clit. The heavy, spicy scent of sex was everywhere as the Stevie stepped up her assault on Becky’s wet sex. Her index finger slid slowly into the slick pussy of her friend. I could see the tendons on the back of her hand flex and bunch as she started a beckoning motion deep within the other girl, massaging her G spot. She stopped her tongue lashing long enough to slip the index and middle finger of her other hand into her mouth and thoroughly moisten them. I knew what was coming next and groaned in anticipation.

The two fingers slid into Becky’s tight asshole easily, causing the super-aroused girl to groan loudly, arch her back and press steadily back against Stevie’s fingers. Now with fingers in each hole, Becky started to rock her hips in a manic rhythm as she climbed steadily toward her climax. It was at this moment that Stevie looked up at me. There was evil intent in those mischievous eyes as she indicated I should join the party. I didn’t need to be told twice. Quickly I straddled my girlfriend’s head and moved forward until the tip of my erect cock was just inches from Becky’s swiftly moving ass. As soon as I was in position, Stevie lifted her head and sucked my hard cock into her mouth. I moaned as my shaft was sucked deep into the wettest, warmest blowjob I’d ever experienced. It didn’t last long though as Stevie obviously had other plans. Sliding my cock from her mouth she gripped me tightly at the base of my twitching erection and pulled me forward to line my cock up with Becky’s entrance. Just as I started to move forward to sink my cock into the lush brunette’s pussy, Stevie changed the game on me. A quick movement of her wrist had the head of my cock butting against the tight rubbery entrance to Becky’s ass. Nothing these girl’s could do would ever shock me again.

I pressed forward steadily but slowly until I felt the head of my cock pop past the tight sphincter muscle and into her ass. Becky’s response was a loud guttural grunt as her head dropped and her ass rose to meet the challenge. I stayed still to give her time to get used to the large object now lodged inside her rectum. I had no idea whether this was a regular part of her sexual diet or not and had no wish to hurt her. I needn’t have worried though. After a few seconds I felt a steady pressure as she pushed back against me, slowly but surely taking my cock deep into her tight hot ass. Looking down I could see her anal ring stretched around my rampant cock, and past that I looked into Stevie’s lust filled eyes as she once again moved her mouth to Becky’s pussy. As I watched, she opened wide and sucked the panting brunette’s entire pussy into her mouth. Becky threw back her head and screamed. At the same time she rammed her hips back at me, burying the last inches of my cock deep in her bowels. The sensation was incredible. Her ass seemed to pulse around the shaft of my cock, massaging the invading organ. Then as Stevie moved around below me, sucking and licking at Becky’s pussy, I felt her hair brush across my balls. That was enough to galvanise me into action.

I grabbed Becky’s hips to steady her and slowly I drew my cock almost all the way out until just the head was lodged in her butt… then I pushed forward firmly. She started to shudder and as I watched, Stevie brought her legs up and wrapped them over Becky’s upper back and pulled back, pulling her face down to her neglected pussy. Stevie wanted some of what Becky and I were experiencing and as I shafted my cock back and forward in Becky’s ass, she began to get it. The movement of Becky’s head and the reaction from Stevie suggested that she was getting the pussy licking of her life. Stevie’s fingers became claws on the smooth, firm globes of Becky’s ass which shuddered with every stroke I made into her depths, and her head thrashed back and forth as she began to mumble incoherently. The heady scent of sex filled the room and the sound of the girl’s moans and my heavy breathing intensified as we all slowly climbed to our orgasms. I knew I wouldn’t last long. The tight, slick hot grip of Becky’s asshole had already determined that I was going to loose it a lot sooner than I wanted to. Coming up for breath, Becky’s moan just spurred me on.

“Oh God Craig… fuck it harder. Fuck me harder baby! Fuck that tight little asshole!” I could never refuse a lady in need. I drew back once again ‘til just the head of my cock was inside her then rammed forward with all the strength I could muster. Becky went totally psycho. Her head snapped up and back and she screamed. For a second I thought I had hurt her… that was until she pulled her hips forward and slammed back into me with a huge grunt of pleasure. Okay, so she wanted it hard and fast. I could do that. Gripping her hips tighter I started slamming into her for all I was worth. As I watched her ass cheeks shudder with every hard impact of my hips, I felt Stevie’s hair on my balls again, then with a shock I felt her forehead brushing the inside of my thighs as she dived into Becky’s pussy, snaking her tongue into the wriggling moaning girl.

That was the end for Becky. She collapsed forward onto Stevie causing my cock to slide from within her just as I was starting to come. As Becky lay moaning and bucking on top of my girlfriend, Stevie’s hand came up and wrapped around the shaft of my cock, the cock that had just been buried in her friend’s asshole, and started to stroke me frantically. Her head came up and she wrapped her lips around my ball sack, sucking and licking for all she was worth. With a guttural, primal bellow, I exploded. Huge, thick ribbons of cum jetted from my over-stimulated cock to splash onto Becky’s upper back and hair. Stevie adjusted my aim to rain semen down on the ass I had recently been fucking as Becky’s fingers slid between her own ass cheeks and spread them to expose her distended asshole for Stevie’s target practice. As the force of my ejaculation waned, the last few dribbles of semen coated Becky’s ass cheeks and anus. I slumped back onto my heels, exhausted and shaky from the intense sexual workout I had just been through.

Looking down I saw Stevie’s face smiling up at me as she gently stroked my spotlessly clean cock. That puzzled me. I’d just had it buried in her friend’s asshole and it was spotless. Then there was the aroma… or rather the lack of aroma. Anal sex is usually accompanied by a fairly distinctive aroma. As I sniffed the air, all I could smell was the normal heady scent of sex and an underlying fruity scent of… strawberries?

Stevie could see my puzzlement and laughed. “Haven’t you ever heard of enemas baby? They come in all sorts of flavours these days.”

“Flavours?” I asked dumbstruck, then looked on in shock as with a wink, Stevie opened wide and sucked my deflating, sensitive cock into her mouth.

“We had an enema each Craig. It cleans you out thoroughly and basically disinfects your asshole. Haven’t you ever wondered how pornstars can suck a cock straight after it’s been in their ass?” Becky had recovered enough to roll over and snuggle up to Stevie as my lady started to suck some life back into my previously wilting member. I was shocked but turned on. There was something about the depravity of the whole thing that got my juices flowing. I knew these ladies weren’t stupid so if they said it was safe then I believed them, but actually witnessing Stevie take my cock in her mouth after it had been in her friend’s ass… well it was a mind blower to say the very least. Despite all this I needed a break. Stevie’s tongue was doing wonders for my cock and for my ego, but I needed a break.

I pulled away from her and flopped down on the bed. Both girls immediately scooted up and tucked themselves in on each side of me as I lay on my back. Stevie leaned over and kissed me. I kissed her back hungrily despite where her mouth had been. If my girlfriend said that enemas were hygienic then that was all I needed to know. It actually fit in quite nicely with my plan for later.

“Are you okay with this so far baby?” I looked at her and saw a touch of concern on Stevie’s beautiful face. I was falling for this woman in a big way.

“Yeah, I’m okay with it hon. It’s all a bit new to me though. It’s like losing your virginity all over again.’ Her brow crinkled in curiosity and I could see that I owed them an explanation. Stevie rested her chin on my chest and gazed into my eyes as Becky sat up and grabbed our drinks. After taking a sip of the still bubbling champagne, I continued.

“You’ve gotta realise that for the last eight years my sexual experience has been limited to jacking off, the occasional hooker, and a failed two month relationship with a secretary from the American consulate in Panama. Then I get here and find that my girlfriend is this free spirited goddess with very few, if any, inhibitions.”

“Girlfriend eh?” Stevie’s eyes sparkled teasingly as I tentatively voiced my desire in as an oblique a way as I could. Despite what Matt had said in the car, I was still old fashioned enough to want confirmation. “So I’m your girlfriend now am I? Shouldn’t you ask me first big guy?”

Both girls burst into gales of laughter as I blushed furiously. This hadn’t gone as I’d planned, but I’d be damned if I was going to back out now.

“Would you go steady with me?” I wheedled in my best little schoolboy voice. This just broke them up even more and soon both girls had tears running down their faces.

“Baby did you ever doubt I would?” asked Stevie once she could talk again. “I’m falling for you, ya big goof. Jesus man… of course I’ll be your ‘girlfriend’. I mean, you don’t share your girlfriends with just any man you know.” Her expression softened and she moved up the bed and took my face in her hands. As she kissed me softly I felt Becky get up and leave the bed. Seconds later I heard the door close. “Craig you’d have to shoot me to get rid of me now sweetheart. I’ve never met a man more exciting and caring. The big bonus is that it’s all wrapped up in this big sexy package. You’ve got me as long as you want me honey.” Her soft words were like an arrow straight to my heart. It was official… I was in love. The lump in my throat stopped me from saying anything stupid that would ruin the moment so I pulled her close and just held her stroking her long beautiful hair as we kissed slowly and softly. I don’t know how long we lay there in the soft light just enjoying the closeness of it all but I have to say it was beautiful. Having finally marshalled my thoughts and rid myself of the lump in my throat I was just about to tell Stevie that I loved her when Becky’s scream ripped our mellow mood to pieces.

Stevie rolled clear of me as I lunged for the Beretta sitting on the bedside cabinet. Grabbing it, I jacked a round into the chamber and disengaged the safety, rolling off the bed and to my feet as I did it. Seconds later I was at the door. Looking back at Stevie I motioned for her to get into the bathroom. If things went bad she could get out from there onto the balcony and down into the yard. She followed my instructions without hesitation. With her safe for the moment, I could concentrate on what I was doing. As the door to the bathroom closed behind her, I turned the door handle and cracked the door open a fraction. Peering out into the hallway I could hear low voices but could see no one. Pulling the door wide I spun through it low, my gun up and tracking left and right, seeking a target and finding… Hemi, Sam, and three surprised women. Becky scampered still naked for the cover of the bedroom as I lowered the gun, eased the hammer down and engaged the safety.

Sam and Hemi wore huge grins while Joanne and Liz wore a combination of shock, fear and amusement on their faces. I moved to slip the gun into the waistband of my pants and discovered I had a problem there. I wasn’t wearing pants. It was one of those moments that you look back on in your twilight years and think, “Why the fuck didn’t I grab my pants?”

“So, Captain America… no sense in asking how your night’ gone, is there. Sorry about scaring Becky mate. We came in about 10 minutes ago and were in the lounge when she walked in. I don’t know who got the biggest shock… her or us. Sam and I were just going to show these lovely ladies your etchings. That still okay Boss?” Joanne grinned while Liz blushed and snuggled into Sam’s side, hiding her face in his chest and giggling. They’d obviously become quite friendly at the restaurant.

“I need a bigger house,” I growled good naturedly as I leaned back against the door frame, dick waving in the breeze and gun in hand. “Yeah of course it’s okay. The beds are all assembled. Carmichael had your offsiders put them together.” At this they both managed to look embarrassed. “You guy’s are responsible for breakfast tomorrow too.” I grinned at the uncomfortable looks on their faces. I figured my nudity was making them nervous.

The door behind me cracked open and Stevie peered around the door frame. As soon as she spotted me her head disappeared and her naked arm snaked out grabbing mine and tugging insistently. “Gotta go folks. Enjoy your night ladies.”

The door closed on their giggles as Stevie dragged me into the room and hugged me tight. Both her and Becky were laughing hard; breasts jiggling in the soft light. I sighed and hugged her back as the tension slowly left my system along with the adrenaline overdose that had powered me when Becky screamed. We moved back to the bed where I put the gun back on the nightstand and sat down. I figured the mood was ruined. Stevie must have sensed this.

“I think my new boyfriend needs a massage, don’t you Becky? Can you grab my bag for me, and we can start to work the bad kinks out and get some good kinks going. Come on sweetie, lie down and let us work our magic. We’re gonna turn you to butter baby.”

I flopped back on the bed and pushed myself over until I was lying with my head on the pillow.

“On your belly stud. We’ll save the best bits ‘til last.” I flopped once again and settled on my front as Becky emerged from the bathroom with Stevie’s cosmetic bag. A few moments of rummaging produced a small bottle of oil. The warm oil dribbled onto my back in streams and a few seconds later two pairs of soft hands began to firmly knead the kinks and knots from my shoulders. As I lay there and felt the stress and tension of the last few days begin to melt off me, I marvelled at the conflicting feelings this was causing. It was erotic yet innocent; relaxing yet arousing, and sexual yet platonic. Life just couldn’t get any better.

I had no idea which hands belonged to whom, as I luxuriated in the relaxing touch of two of the most beautiful women I’d known. As they moved from my shoulders and back to my legs, I felt myself drifting off. That wouldn’t be good. With a bit of effort I roused myself and managed to stay alert despite the relaxing work over I was getting.

kiwiwolf
kiwiwolf
183 Followers