The Real Estate Connection Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

“Roll onto your back lover.” I did as Stevie asked and found myself with Stevie on my right and Becky on my left smiling down at me.

“Nearly nodded off didn’t you Craig? Stevie and I are pretty good at this. We took a class at night school and I’m proud to say we passed with honours. Now just lie back and we’ll have you fighting fit in no time at all.” Becky leaned down and kissed me softly, the tip of her tongue just swiping across my lips as she straightened. More oil was poured and the girls started on my chest and stomach, pointedly ignoring my cock which picked that time to sit up and take a look around. I let them carry on for a little longer then I sat up.

“That was incredible ladies. If you’d carried on I would have been asleep in a few more minutes and that wouldn’t have been good. It’s my turn now. I want you two to move to the edge of the bed and lie down side by side with your asses right on the edge of the mattress.” Stevie opened her mouth as if to protest and I cut her off. She was going to enjoy what was going to happen.

“Trust me baby… you’ll like this.” With a grin she moved to the edge of the bed and in a few moments I had them where I wanted them. I rolled off the bed and knelt at their feet. Stevie lay back and put her arms above her head, her legs hanging off the side of the bed with her feet on the floor. She eyed me with her eyes hooded with lust as I took hold of her ankles and lifted and spread her legs. My hands slid down from her ankles until I was gripping her legs behind her knees. With a quick nod and a grin to Becky I pushed Stevie’s legs up and back, tilting her pelvis up and opening her wide for me. Becky spun quickly on the bed and slid on top of Stevie, lowering her pussy onto her face and grabbing her legs from me. By slipping her arms behind Stevie’s knees and placing her hands on the bed, Becky effectively had Stevie pinioned… and that’s exactly how I wanted her.

Standing and turning to the nightstand, I picked the champagne bottle from the ice bucket and put it down on the floor next to the bed. I grabbed the ‘ice bucket’ next and placed it beside the bottle leaving myself enough room to resume my position by the bed. As I looked at Becky and Stevie I could see that both girls were going frantic from the licking they were simultaneously giving and receiving. Becky, having the uppermost position, was watching what I was doing as I knelt back down and shuffled forward until our faces were just inches apart. Becky lifted her head as I leaned in and kissed her softly. I then moved further down and brushed my lips softly across Stevie’s pouting pussy lips. She moaned as my tongue flicked out and swiped her wet crotch from asshole to clit. Her hips bucked and she moaned again as I slid two fingers deeply inside her and started stroking in and out while my tongue roamed across her vulva and clitoris. I was careful to only occasionally make contact with Stevie’s clit. By this stage my cock was harder than Chinese arithmetic. I was tempted to stand and slide my cock into Stevie’s soaked pussy but I gamely stuck to my plan. I went back down on Stevie sucking first one then the other swollen labia into my mouth and using my lips to roll then and gently chew on them. My fingers were still working inside her, driving her closer and closer to orgasm. I was watching carefully for the small stomach muscle flutters which, I had learned, signalled the arrival of her orgasm. It didn’t take long, and when it happened, I was ready for it.

At the first sign of her stomach muscle flutter I reached into the ‘ice bucket’ and fished out a handful of ice cubes. The ice had been in the pot long enough for the sharp edges to have melted giving a smooth yet roughly square frigid block. As Becky watched open mouthed, I quickly slid two ice cubes deep into her hot wet cunt. Stevie went ballistic! She screamed long and loud as her orgasm overtook her in a thunderous wave. Her hips stayed locked in Becky’s embrace but her legs shot straight out and locked rigid, the quivering muscles testament to the intensity of her orgasm. I leaned back and watched as Stevie quivered and bucked through the most intense orgasm I’d ever witnessed, while Becky just hung on and watched in awe as her friend’s convulsions tapered off into a gentle rocking and moaning. Grabbing two more ice cubes I quickly popped them into Stevie’s puckered asshole and at the same time clamped my mouth over her entire cunt, sucking hard. My tongue drove down deep into her hot, gushing cunt as my lips kept a steady massaging pressure on her throbbing clit. She slid straight into another orgasm, her hips bucking so hard that I was nearly dislodged. Her screams were muffled this time and from the raw look of lust on Becky’s face combined with the angle of her hips, I managed to figure out that she had her pussy planted firmly on Stevie’s face. As her orgasm started to wane I decided to give her a rest before springing the last surprise on both girls. Backing off I got up and moved over to lie down beside the two ladies. Becky released Stevie’s legs and as I watched, had a small shuddering orgasm before rolling over to lie on the other side of Stevie. Reaching across I pulled Stevie, panting and softly whimpering, into my arms. She opened her eyes and smiled weakly at me.

“You bastard. You’re trying to kill me. Death by orgasm… my god, what a way to go.” She closed her eyes and relaxed in my arms as we kissed. Becky slipped in behind her in a spoon position and for a while we just lay there relaxing in the warm afterglow. Becky started the next round by reaching over and down between Stevie and I to gently stroke my cock. Stevie felt the movement and opened her eyes grinning at me.

“I think there’s someone whose feeling a little left out baby. Don’t you think you should help her out?” I groaned theatrically then yelped as the girls jumped me and I was inundated by an abundance of warm firm female flesh. I don’t know what those women were on or where they were getting their energy, but by god I wished I could get hold of some.

In a matter of seconds Becky had her pussy firmly planted on my face and was wriggling for all she was worth as my tongue worked her clit. Meanwhile, Stevie had my cock in her throat and was gently coaxing it back to life. It didn’t take much as I was already pretty primed up from our last session. I figured I had one last decent performance left in me and I was determined to make it last long enough to bring both girls to one final orgasm. I just hoped to god that I wasn’t being overly optimistic. In a very short time Stevie had my cock back at attention. Becky’s moaning convinced me she was ready which she confirmed by sliding off my face and down onto the bed taking the same position I had them both in before the ice incident… lying across the bed with her ass at the edge of the mattress. I sat up and gently pulled Stevie off my cock and motioned for her to join Becky. She kissed me, then with a quizzical look joined her girlfriend while I resumed my earlier position kneeling on the floor between them.

“Lift your legs ladies… and spread ‘em. I’m thirsty.” With a grin both girls lifted and spread their legs, bringing their knees up to their chests. The champagne bottle was where I’d left it. I grabbed it and as I lifted it into view a look of comprehension flashed across the faces of my lovely companions.

“Let me help you,” said Stevie as I moved toward Becky. “It’s the least I can do after Becky was so kind as to help you before.” Kneeling on the bed beside Becky she gently spread the other girl’s labia apart. Carefully I lowered the open mouth of the bottle until it was resting at the entrance to Becky’s pussy. With a quick twist of my wrist I upended the bottle and in the same motion slid it into Becky’s welcoming pussy. I let the cold bubbly flow into Becky for a few seconds then withdrew the bottle. Becky had gasped and moaned deep in her throat as the bubbles came to life inside her. Now she shook as Stevie leaned forward and clamped her lips over Becky’s cunt and started drinking. Stevie’s ass was in the air and I couldn’t resist. As she lapped at the wine slowly trickling from our friend, I moved behind her, my hardon waving in the breeze. Slipping my hands onto her hips I held her steady as I lined my cock up with her pussy. In one sliding thrust I buried myself balls deep in the woman I loved. I stayed perfectly still for a few minutes watching her pleasure Becky as I bathed my cock in her warm wetness. Slowly I moved back and then slid forward. I was in no hurry. One of her hands came back between her thighs and gently massaged my balls. Her fingernails softly raked the tender skin of my scrotum sending small sparks of pleasure through me. Reaching forward I cupped her beautiful breasts and gently teased the already swollen nipples with my fingers while using my palms and thumbs to massage her breasts. She groaned softly as I maintained my slow gentle rhythm.

Beneath Stevie, Becky was cumming. It wasn’t in the same magnitude as her last orgasm but it was enough to make Stevie stop playing with my balls and concentrate on the writhing girl. I slowed right down to allow her to bring Becky through her orgasm without being distracted. Becky’s moans and sighs soon petered out and I could see her relax as Stevie turned her head and smiled at me. Becky wriggled out from underneath us and slid to the floor where she smiled up at us both. I was still stroking slowly into Stevie as Becky spoke.

“I’m just going to rest here and recover. You two play nice now.”

Stevie pulled away from me and lay down on the bed with her head on the pillows. Spreading her legs she murmured, “Make love to me Craig,” and held her arms out to me. I slid between her long sleek legs and slotted the head of my cock between her wet lips. I took the weight of my body on my arms and knees as I slowly slipped deep inside her. Her arms came up and wrapped around my shoulders pulling me down on top of her as her legs came up and wrapped around my back. Looking into her eyes I began softly stroking inside her again. All I could feel was her. All I could see was her. It was as if the rest of the world had melted away. Her soft sweet breath was warm on my face as she spoke.

“I love you Craig.” My heart took an enormous lurch and my breath caught. I didn’t trust myself to speak so I carried on making love to her with all the feeling I could muster. It wasn’t going to take us long at all. The feel of her warmth gripping me like a wet velvet vice; the feel of her hard nippled breasts pressed against my chest; the echo of her words ringing in my head and my heart… all had me balanced precariously on the brink of orgasm. I was just waiting for Stevie.

With a soft muffled “Oh!” she came. I felt the familiar ripples of her pussy walls grip and release my cock as it began to spurt, filling her with my love. Her eyes were wide open as she stared straight into my soul, stripping away layer upon layer of cynicism and negativity in a heartbeat. I bent my head to her and kissed her softly and lovingly as we both coasted slowly down the back side of our orgasm. As she relaxed beneath me I raised myself up on my elbows so I could look into her eyes again.

“I love you too Stevie. I love you honey.” Her eyes filled with tears as she pulled me to her and kissed me, hard and passionately. From the side of the bed we heard a sob. We had both forgotten about Becky!

“That was so beautiful!” Becky sobbed in happiness, as Stevie pulled free of me and slid over to hug her sobbing friend as I rolled over onto my side and watched them.

I figured they could use some time together so I got up. Grabbing my robe, I asked the girls if they would like a snack before we went to sleep. I damned sure needed some more fuel for the furnace. As it turned out they were both a little hungry so after kissing them both I headed down to the kitchen to see what I could rustle up.

The light was on as I entered the kitchen. Hemi and Sam were sitting at the breakfast bar drinking coffee and chatting.

“And where are your lovely guests?”

“They left an hour or so ago. They have work in the morning. Actually I think you scared them off boss. Bursting out of the room like that with what looked like an anaconda wearing a turtleneck sweater dangling between your legs and a gun in your hand. Shit man… I was scared!” Hemi always did have a vivid imagination.

Laughing I told them to pour me a cup of coffee while I tried to find something suitable for a post midnight snack. Cheese and crackers seemed to be a good bet with a side dish of apples and grapes. While I sliced apples and cut the cheese, Hemi and Sam brought me up to date on the status of their new conquests. As I’d already suspected, Hemi wasn’t after commitment and had lucked out this time. Joanne was his female counterpart. On the other hand Sam and Liz had hit it off famously and were going to be seeing each other again soon. I finished my coffee and grabbed the platter of cheese, fruit and crackers. Wishing the lads good night I headed back upstairs.

Stevie and Becky had remade the bed and were sitting up propped against the pillows talking happy girl talk when I walked in. Stevie jumped up and raced over to take the platter from me. She held it as I clambered into bed then passed it to me and climbed in beside me. I was sandwiched between two gorgeous women munching cheese and crackers at 1.30 in the morning and Stevie loved me. Yep, life just couldn’t get any better. As we all snuggled down together a little later to sleep, I kissed Stevie one more time.

“I love you baby. Sweet dreams.”

Her arms tightened around my neck and I was on the receiving end of the warmest most loving kiss I had ever experienced.

“Good night darling. I love you too Craig.”

Her words filled my senses as I drifted off to sleep. The thought of the bugs never even crossed my mind.