The Real Estate Connection Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
kiwiwolf
kiwiwolf
183 Followers

"I can see that you approve of our new friend baby." Stevie's wry comment was accompanied by a happy laugh from her and a throaty chuckle from KJ. I could only groan in reply.

"Relax stud," said Stevie, apparently reading my mind. "She's just gonna help me with your dressing and getting you settled in bed. No athletics for you tonight baby. Straight to bed and maybe we'll let you watch a movie or something."

There was no arguing with that so I sat back and relaxed as two beautiful women worked their magic on my aches and pains. It was a frustrating proposition as I was constantly brushing and being brushed by breasts, hips and thighs. Being surrounded by this much gorgeous female flesh kept me in a state of constant arousal. Eventually the hospital issued dressing came off as painlessly as possible and in no time the wound was washed. KJ turned off the water as Stevie started to gently pat me dry with a huge fluffy towel I didn't know I owned.

"Come on baby... let's get you organised."

Stevie and KJ sat me on the bed then KJ checked my wound and very efficiently and professionally dressed it.

"You've obviously had a bit of practice at this sort of thing KJ." I commented as she finished up taping the dressing in place.

"Well you have to be good with dressings and the like when you run a tattoo studio. I get a lot of bleeders in there so the ability to dress a wound is pretty important... after all a tattoo is in reality an open wound. I also took a pretty comprehensive advanced course on first aid. There you go Craig... that should hold you."

I sat back on the bed and regarded the dressing. Professional and secure... KJ was a woman of many talents. Stevie helped me into bed and as I relaxed back onto the pile of pillows it struck me just how surreal this scene was. Two gorgeous naked women, rushing around and waiting on me hand and foot. I felt like the master of my own private harem. In no time at all I was sitting up in bed with a hot cup of coffee and the remote control for the TV and DVD player with Stevie and KJ snuggled in on either side of me. I had no idea what they had loaded into the DVD player but suspected from the giggles and whispered conversation that had gone on that it wasn't The Sound of Music.

"Come on baby... let's get this dog and pony show under way." Stevie's giggle left me in no doubt that I was in for an interesting movie night. With a mock sigh of resignation I hit the start button on the remote and prepared myself for the worst.

Sure enough it was a porn movie. Munch at Tiffanies starred Hugh Jorgan, Ivanna Lottakok and Cameltoe Annie. Ivanna was the owner of what resembled a pair of basketball implants, and Annie had a hideous mole on her left breast which was large enough to resemble a third nipple. Hugh Jorgan lived up to his screen name. He was hung like a rogue dinosaur. The movie started innocuously and typically enough. Our friend Hugh played the part of a plumber come to 'inspect' the pipes in the trailer belonging to our fair heroines. They answered the door dressed in lingerie and high heels as you do when letting in the plumber, and it didn't take long before they were wrestling with his 'pipe wrench'. As the action on screen hotted up, Stevie and KJ kept up a hilarious commentary which had me in stitches... no pun intended. Stevie's hand had crept under the sheets and was gently massaging my hard cock while KJ had laid her head on my chest and was stroking it softly while her breasts pressed firmly against my arm.

"Oh my GOD!!! That has to be trick film work! She can't be swallowing that whole thing!" KJ's exclamation drew my attention back to the screen where Ivanna was bravely doing a sword swallowing impression on Hugh's massive member.

"Honey it's possible all right. All you have to do is suppress your gag reflex. Here I'll show you." With that Stevie whipped back the sheet exposing my throbbing cock. Both ladies rose to a kneeling position each side of me. Stevie carried on stroking my cock while staring into KJ's eyes. Then slowly, without taking her eyes from KJ's, Stevie lowered her head and wrapped her lips around the head of my cock. I moaned as I felt the heat and wetness of her talented mouth surround me. Her soft tongue began its now familiar swirling motion around my shaft as her head descended on me. Automatically I bucked my hips up softly and groaned as a bolt of pain shot through me. Stevie lifted her mouth from my cock long enough to murmur "Stay still baby... leave this to us." Then with one long graceful motion she buried the full length of my cock in her throat.

I moaned again as I felt her throat contract around my cock as she swallowed once, then swallowed again. KJ moaned as she watched the movements of Stevie's throat. As I watched she reached out hesitantly and cupped my balls. I damned near short circuited the sensation was so exquisite. Stevie slowly backed off my cock then when just the head was inside her lips she slid back down once again burying me in her throat. Then back up my shaft, her tongue swirling around me all the time. As Stevie established a rhythm KJ massaged my swollen balls with her fingertips and nails driving me into a whole new world of arousal. I tried to stop my body from tensing up as the ladies drove me closer and closer to orgasm but I was fighting a losing battle.

My hips were starting to tremble as Stevie stepped up the pace. Now she was driving my cock hard into her lovely face and it was everything I could do to stop myself from bucking my hips up to meet her. Then suddenly she stopped. She gasped and moaned as she drew her mouth off my cock and gave the swollen head a lick and a kiss as she sat up on her heels. She smiled at me as I lay there stunned, my hardon throbbing, KJ's hand still massaging my balls.

"God I love you baby." I blurted the words out and pulled her down to me for a long soft kiss. The tongue that seconds before had been tormenting my cock slid into my mouth and duelled with mine. Grasping my hand she pulled it between her thighs and slid it over her wet pussy lips. I got the hint fairly quickly. She released my hand as my fingers started to play with her engorged lips, sliding between them to seek out her clit. Sitting up again she spread her knees farther apart to give me better access to her pussy while turning her attention to KJ who was still massaging my balls.

"Now you were saying?" With a grin she grasped my hardon and started slowly pumping it. KJ seemed mesmerised as her eyes followed every movement of Stevie's hand as it slid up and down the glistening wet shaft. I watched Stevie as my fingers played in her wet furrow; slipping and sliding all around her clit without actually coming in contact with it.

"Would you like to try some of this cock for yourself honey? Would you like to try to deep throat this baby?" Her voice came out as a throaty purr. KJ answered with a tremulous moan. What came next shocked the hell out of me.

Stevie's arm flashed out and gripped a handful of KJ's hair. KJ's eyes widened and she gasped as Stevie forcefully dragged her face closer to my cock. "Oh Jesus!" KJ's moan trailed off into an excited whimper. As I looked on in awe and excitement Stevie wound a hank of KJ's hair around her fist and dragged the other woman's face closer to my throbbing hardon. KJ's fingers had stopped massaging my balls and her hand was now pressed tightly against my belly for balance. Her nipples were as hard as pebbles and flushed a deep coral colour; the jewellery through the left nipple standing out in stark contrast to the flesh around it. Her breath was coming in ragged pants as she drew closer to my hardon.

"Suck it baby... suck my man's beautiful cock you slut." I looked on in stunned and shocked silence as KJ's mouth opened slowly and she allowed her head to be slowly pulled over my crotch until her mouth was poised above my cock. Then Stevie's angle of attack changed as she pushed down steadily on KJ's head and her mouth slid slowly down over the head of my erection and down my shaft until her nose was pressed firmly against my groin. For the second time in one night I had my whole cock buried in the throat of a gorgeous woman. Only this time the woman doing the sucking was being controlled by the woman I loved. And the woman I loved was showing me a side of her that I didn't know existed... a side of her that shocked and excited me. I already knew that Stevie had a submissive side to her, she'd shown me that at the swimming hole, but I had no idea that she could be so dominant. That was an aspect of her personality that we could explore at a later date... in the meantime I was too busy concentrating on the sensations KJ's mouth was creating in my crotch to think about anything else. As her mouth slid up and down my throbbing erection KJ swirled her tongue around my shaft and knob; her tongue stud setting off mini explosions of sensation completely unlike anything I had felt before. Again the temptation to buck my hips up at her lovely face was almost overwhelming and it was only the dull throb of pain in my wounds that stopped me from frantically fucking her face.

"Oh my God!" I finally managed to croak. Stevie looked over at me and as her eyes met mine her face lit up in a wicked grin. Then she turned back to her work.

"Suck his balls slut!" Her voice was a hoarse rasp as she used the handful of hair to pull the other woman's mouth off my hard cock. I gasped again as the cool evening air hit my glistening wet cock. KJ's obedience was instant. She grasped my cock and started stroking it as she bent it back up to my stomach to give her mouth access to my full balls. I shuddered as her tongue flickered out and slithered across my balls before she opened wide and sucked my left ball into her mouth. Then she started to moan softly. It was more like a low hum and the vibrations sent shockwaves through my scrotum and another shiver up my spine. I wasn't going to be able to withstand much more of this I thought as my hands curled into fists gripping the bed covers tightly as I struggled for control. Then she did something that totally blew my mind and pushed me right to the edge. Her tongue slipped from her mouth and down to slither across my perineum as she sucked harder on the ball that was still inside her humming, vibrating mouth!

"Oh fuuuuck! I'm gonna cum!" My bellow came in a strangled voice I barely recognised as my own. Stevie swiftly pulled KJ's face from my cock and positioned it directly in front of my swelling knob.

"Stroke him faster slut! Make him cum all over that gorgeous face of yours... make him cum KJ... make my man cum... NOW!" The combination of KJ's stroking, Stevie's words, and KJ's gorgeous face, eyes hooded with arousal, mouth open wide, inches from my cock were too much for me. I exploded.

My cum burst from my cock in ropes, thick enough and with enough force that I actually heard the wet splat as the first rope hit KJ's cheek. The second rope curled over her nose and dripped to her lips where her questing tongue greedily gathered it in and slipped it into her hungry mouth. The third burst was just as big as the first as it shot onto her forehead and completely closed her left eye. All the while her fist was pumping my shaft, coaxing more cum from my convulsing balls. Two more full strength bursts rocketed from my cock to coat the lovely face in front of me before the volume and power started to ease, splashing the remainder of my cum on her neck and breasts. As my orgasm petered out, my vision, which had closed down to a narrow tunnel the focus of which was KJ's face and my spurting cock, slowly returned to normal in time to see KJ's body shudder as a small orgasm swept through her. Her tongue swept around her lips searching for any cum that was in range.

"No... stop that. That's my job!" Stevie pulled KJ around and pushed her down so her head was on the pillows next to me. As I looked on in aroused amazement Stevie slid her body over the other girl's until they were nipple to nipple, legs entwined. Still holding KJ's hair Stevie brought her lips to KJ's and kissed her hard. From my vantage point I could see their tongues wrestling for possession of the gobs of my cum that had made their way into KJ's mouth. Then as I looked on Stevie slowly and sensuously started licking the cum from KJ's face. The two girls held eye contact as Stevie's tongue scooped up the still warm fluid and sucked it into her mouth. KJ moaned as her eyes followed Stevie's cum laden tongue on its travels. Her hands came up and cupped Stevie's breasts, rolling and pinching the swollen nipples of my lady. As my breathing and heartbeat returned to somewhere near normal, I moved over on the bed slightly to give them a little more room. Once again I blessed the fact that I'd had the foresight to buy a large king sized bed. As I moved I felt a sharp pain in the shoulder which served to remind me that I was probably finished with my sexual gymnastics for the evening. Still... I could always watch which is what I did.

It didn't take long before Stevie had scooped up the bulk of my cum with her agile tongue. As I watched she opened her lips to show KJ the pearly liquid lying in a thick heavy pool in her mouth. KJ moaned and reached for Stevie, pulling her down into a long passionate kiss. It didn't take a brain surgeon to figure out that they were sharing my cum in that hot clinch and the thought damned near got me hard again. As the two women drew apart a glistening string of cum connected them at the lips. As I looked on in a mounting state of arousal KJ lifted her hand and wound the string around her finger and slid it back into her mouth then gently and slowly wiped the remaining cum from Stevie's chin and lips and licked her fingers clean. The eroticism of the scene was so intense that I moaned which broke the spell between the two women.

"You okay honey?" Stevie's look of concern was almost comical considering the highly charged circumstances.

"I'm fine baby... don't let me interrupt you. Carry on ladies. I'll just make my self comfortable here and enjoy the show."

"You don't mind if your girlfriend fucks me do you Craig? If this is too weird for you just say so and I'll leave you two to it." KJ's concern was touching but comical in its sincerity. I had no intention of making her go and told her so.

"KJ I'd love to see my lady fuck you. As you've probably already figured out, she's a bit of a free spirit. I doubt I'd be able to stop her even if I wanted too. Just remember that when I'm all healed I'd like a rematch with the two of you. Ok?" Her grin was all the answer I needed. I knew I was in for the show of a lifetime so I moved over on the bed to give the ladies room to play. And play they did.

Stevie slowly moved in on KJ with what I can only describe as a predatory look on her lovely face. This was definitely a new side to my lover that I was seeing. KJ lay back on the pillows and waited for what was to come, a look of sheer lust on her face. Stevie crawled up the bed until she was straddling KJ with her knees either side of the other girl's hips. Leaning down she softly licked KJ's lips; a lick that slowly dissolved into a long lingering kiss, tongues writhing slowly and sensuously in each others mouths. The only contact between the two girls was at the lips. I watched as the kiss continued with Stevie hovering over KJ, her nipples just a fraction of an inch away from contact with KJ's. Both pairs of nipples were engorged and the position I was in afforded me a perfect angle for comparison. Stevie's nipples were a deep coral and protruding about half an inch. KJ's nipples were a darker colour and stuck out further. The addition of the nipple ring only added to the contrast and heightened the sheer eroticism of the tableau I was witnessing. Stevie finally pulled back from the passionate kiss and smiled down at KJ.

"Baby I'm gonna do things to you that are going to shock the hell out of my gorgeous man, and make you cum like you've never cum before." KJ's whimper of acquiescence told me she wasn't averse to the idea. That and the way her nipples grew harder before my fascinated gaze and her breathing grew ragged. Stevie smiled and then slowly, still straddling KJ, moved down the bed a fraction until her face was level with KJ's proud breasts. The whole time Stevie's eyes never left the other woman's which served to heighten the eroticism of the moment. Slowly Stevie's lips descended to lightly graze the hard, upthrust nubs of KJ's tits. I saw KJ catch her breath and flinch at the contact, then reach for Stevie's head. At the tattooed girl's touch Stevie jerked away and sat up on her haunches, putting pressure on the other girl's pelvis.

"No touching baby... and just to make sure, Craig is going to hold your wrists." She looked at me with an evil grin and motioned for me to grab KJ's wrists which I did, stretching her arms up above her head. It was like jabbing KJ with a low powered cattle prod. She jerked into motion; her hips thrusting up at Stevie's crotch where they were pressed together and her chest heaving wildly. I couldn't believe what I was seeing... she was cumming! A groan that seemed to come from her toes was ripped from her lovely lips. I felt my cock harden as I sat mesmerised by the spectacle unfolding before me. Stevie leaned in close to the squirming girl's face and murmured softly, "You don't get to move unless I say so baby."

Moving back to KJ's breasts, Stevie resumed softly brushing her nipple with her lips. KJ was moaning openly now... a long continuous moan of sexual tension. Every once in a while I felt her hands buck in mine as she tried to reach for my lover. Curiously enough they were only half hearted attempts. In my weakened state, if she had tried she could have easily pulled free of my grip but I was guessing that the attempts to break away were for show rather than anything else.

Suddenly Stevie bit down on KJ's unadorned nipple. A scream burst from the tattooed girl's lips and once again her hips bucked upwards, this time meeting nothing but thin air as Stevie raised her own hips and leaned into the bite. KJ's head thrashed backwards and forwards on the pillow as the scream trailed off into a sobbing moan which degenerated into a low muttering. I leaned in close to hear what she was saying.

"Oh fuck yes... bite them... fuck yessss... oh fuck... fuck me baby... fuck me."

As I watched, Stevie leaned back; KJ's nipple still trapped between her lips and stretched the angry red engorged nipple up and away from her breast. KJ started to quiver as Stevie applied steady pressure to the swollen organ. A high pitched keening started low in her throat, gaining in volume and pitch until she suddenly threw her head back and went rigid as another orgasm rocketed through her straining body.

"Oh FUCK! Cumming... god I'm cumming... oh fuck I'm CUMMING!"

Stevie's hand shot down KJ's body and between the writhing girl's legs causing a fresh spasm to shoot through her luscious body. I couldn't quite see what she was doing to KJ's pussy but from the show I had witnessed with her and Becky I knew she was up to no good. This was borne out when KJ's hips once again whipped into action, bucking up against Stevie's hand again and again as she rode the crest of her orgasm until it petered out and she sagged back onto the sheets panting, a fine sheen of sweat glistening on her body.

Stevie released her nipple and slithered up the bed to kiss the breathless woman passionately. The sight of their breasts pressed nipple to nipple was an intensely arousing one and my half hard cock gave a lurch.

"My God!" I murmured as I released KJ's wrists and sat back against the headboard. The scent of sex was heavy in the air as I looked on, watching the kiss slow as the intensity died and the kiss turned into something different. It became less frantic and more tender as KJ took advantage of having the use of her hands back and stroked Stevie's hair, back, shoulders and ass. I had the feeling they were just warming up.

kiwiwolf
kiwiwolf
183 Followers