The Real Estate Connection Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
kiwiwolf
kiwiwolf
182 Followers

"Maybe I should hook you up to this baby?" Strangely as I said it I saw a fleeting look of disappointment cross her face. It took me a second or two to catch on but then I had it. "But if I use this then there is no way I'll be able to fuck your face is there." Her deep moan told me my guess was right. I tossed it aside. "Then I guess that just leaves these," I said picking up the nipple clamps and riding crop and grinning at her in a particularly evil way.

"Oh God!" Her voice was weak and breathy. I needed to wet my lips and figured Stevie would too. Dropping the nipple clamps on her lap I retrieved one of the bottles of water and opened it.

"Drink baby." I held the bottle to her lips as she gratefully gulped a few mouthfuls of the cool water. I took a few swallows myself and then placed the bottle back on the bedside table. Throughout the whole thing her eyes hadn't left me… which meant she had moved her head. That was my intro for the nipple clamps.

"I'm disappointed Stevie. You broke the rules again. You moved your head my sexy little slut. I guess I'm gonna have to punish you again." Her tongue came out to wet her lips… even though she'd just drunk. "Stand," I ordered as I bent to retrieve the nipple clamps from her lap. Then I stood back to watch what I knew would be a tough ask. With her hands cuffed behind her she wasn't helped by the high stiletto heels she was wearing. As she struggled to her feet I helped out by grabbing her leash and firmly pulling upwards. I was rewarded with a gasp and moan. When she was on her feet I stood back and took another good look. Her head was down, her long gleaming hair falling in a curtain in front of her, obscuring her breasts. I grabbed the riding crop and used it to slowly flick her hair out of the way and expose her engorged nipples.

"Spread your legs." She complied immediately. Head down, legs spread, heaving breasts thrusting forward and dressed sexier than I had ever seen her before… and she was all mine. For about the millionth time since I arrived in Richmond I marveled at how lucky I was. My semi flaccid cock also paid attention and reared its purple head once more. No more delays… it was time for the games to continue.

The nipple clamps consisted of two alligator type clips linked by a length of purple chain. The clamps were adjustable by way of a screw which limited the play in each clamp and the nipple was protected from serious harm by a smooth rubber sheath covering each side of the jaws of the clamp. As I compared the play in the clamps to the size of Stevie's gorgeous swollen nipples I had a momentary doubt about whether or not the clamps would fit. That lasted as long as it took for me to attach the first clamp to her left nipple. It fit, but only just. As I slowly released the clamp, increasing the pressure on Stevie's nipple she squirmed and her breath caught for a moment… then escaped in a long drawn out hiss. Slowly I attached the other clamp then steadied her as her knees buckled momentarily and she groaned deep in her throat.

"Oh fuck… kiss me Craig! Please kiss me," she begged as her head slowly swung from side to side. I grabbed a fistful of her hair and tilted her head back, crushing her lips with mine. My fully erect cock brushed her crotch and she bucked her hips toward me seeking contact. My free hand went to her ass and I pulled her close my cock burrowing against the soaked crotch of her g-string and brushing her exposed labia. Her hips writhed as she sought to maximize the contact… Stevie was desperate to cum and millions of my own little soldiers were crying out for release. No more fucking about… it was time for the end game.

As my fingers slid between her ass cheeks I found the butt plug. I had forgotten about it but now I had an idea for the finale. I stepped away and reached down. Grabbing a fist full of her g-string I tore it off her in one savage yank. The delicate fabric shredded easily but I knew I had left a mark which she'd feel in the morning. Spinning her around I pushed her face down on the bed. She gave a small cry of pain as her tortured nipples rasped across the bed spread but I ignored it. Stevie had written the script for the evening and I wasn't going to deviate from it unless I heard the safety word.

Quickly I arranged her on the bed so her knees were up under her, raising her magnificent ass and spreading her legs. Her glistening swollen pussy lips were on display as was the green latex of the butt plug which was lodged firmly in her asshole. I was tempted to just ram my cock deep into her cunt then and there and just ride her until I came but I wanted to prolong it just a little longer. I grabbed the exposed head of the butt plug and gave it a twist and a wriggle. She responded with a long drawn out groan and buried her head deeper in the covers, pressing her breasts against the bedspread and dragging her nipples back and forth across the surface. I gave the latex monster another twist and wriggle. It moved easily in her asshole and I deduced she had really lubed up well before inserting it. Another twist and wriggle and I noticed her hands opening and closing spasmodically.

"Oh God, oh fuck, oh God!" Her head started whipping around on the covers as I rotated the butt plug deep inside her ass. Her hips were also thrusting rhythmically; grinding and forcing her asshole further onto the invader. Her litany continued as I upped the stakes and slowly withdrew the butt plug a little way then slid it firmly back in. Then repeated it. I established a slow rhythm and watched the spectacular results. Her 'oh God, oh fuck' litany dissolved into a mindless wordless gibbering as she went nuts! Her hips churned as she thrust back toward me. She was seconds from coming when I pulled the butt plug from her ass in one smooth motion, leaving her whimpering and bucking her ass back searching for the final stroke that would tip her over the edge. That was when I gave her the first stroke with the riding crop. The CRACK when it landed on her gorgeous left ass cheek was shocking to both of us. Stevie immediately froze; her ass in the air and the tendons on the insides of her thighs quivering with exertion as she made like a statue. Her breathing was the only sound in the room… coming in rough ragged gasps punctuated by whimpers. Then… CRACK! My second blow landed on her other cheek. The strokes from the riding crop left vivid red marks on my lover's gorgeous ass but I knew that she would expect me to use it… after all, she had bought it specifically for tonight. With my other hand I reached for the black vibe and slid it effortlessly deep into her soaked pussy. As it slid deep I gave her ass another stroke with the crop and twisted the knob at the butt of the vibe setting it going. Stevie screamed and powered her ass back at me. It was more than I could take. Dropping the crop I grabbed the chain linking the leather cuffs together and positioned myself behind her. Using the chain as leverage, in one quick thrust I buried my cock deep in her ass. She went ballistic. Her hips thrashed back and forth and it was all I could do to hold on and remain in her. As her ass pistoned back and forth on my cock I reached around her hip and searched for the head of the vibe and started thrusting it in and out of her sopping wet cunt. I could feel the tube of latex through the thin membrane separating her cunt from her ass and the buzzing vibrations damned near had me losing my load then and there. It took only a few thrusts and a few seconds to launch Stevie into her orgasm.

She froze, then her head came up off the covers and she let out a long high pitched keening. As I buried my cock hard and deep into her bowels I felt her hips buck one more time and her asshole clamped down on my cock. At the same time I felt a hot gush of liquid flood my hand, balls and thighs. She had squirted! Another pulse of hot liquid inundated me as she grunted and came out of her rigor, slamming her hips back at me again. I caught on and slammed my cock into her again and again as her orgasm pick up pace and washed repeatedly over her. I could feel each wave as she was rocked over and over again by orgasmic contractions and I sped toward my own climax.

"MY NIPPLES! PULL THE CHAIN!" Her scream was hoarse and full of desperation, lust and mindless pleasure! I reached under her and grabbed the chain linking the clamps… and firmly tugged downward!

I didn't think it would have been possible for her orgasm to intensify any more. I was wrong. Stevie's hips moved at a frantic pace as she fucked the two hard cylinders buried deep in her body. Her hair flew as she whipped her head from side to side and I was grateful that we were alone in the house for once as the screams of pleasure issuing from her lovely lips would have summoned an armed rescue party otherwise. For my part I was concentrating on staying with her but that was becoming harder as her orgasmic convulsions became more violent. Suddenly there was no need. Stevie slumped to the bed, my cock sliding from her ass and bobbing in the cool night air. She had passed out. Quickly I freed her from the handcuffs and rolled her over on her back. As I straightened her on the bed she began to come round. I removed the nipple clamps quickly and released the laces on the bodice of her corset. As her eyes opened I lay down next to her and pulled her into my arms. Her sweat streaked hair and face lay against my skin as she let her breathing come back to normal and she wrapped her arms around me. She was a massive ball of tension and I knew why.

"I love you Stevie. I love you so much Kitten. You are incredible honey and I love you." As I talked I felt her slowly relax. I stroked her hair and face and slowly and gently tilted her head so I could see her flushed face. It took only a second for my reassuring smile to get a warm smile from her in return. She curled her body into mine and brought my lips down to her for a long deep kiss. It was then that she discovered that I had yet to have a 'happy ending' myself. My still rock hard cock prodded her rather rudely in the stomach causing her to give a little gasp of surprise.

"Oh my! You haven't come yet. Want your slut to help you out baby?" Talk about your trick questions.

"And how do you plan to do that Kitten?" her answer was to slowly start to slide down my body, kissing and licking my chest and stomach as she went. It took me a second or two to figure out what was on her mind. Quickly I sat up.

"Hold on Stevie. Remember where that cock was buried a few seconds ago."

She gave me a very lascivious grin as she wrapped her fingers around the rigid offending member and began to stroke it. Her head was nearly on a level with my cock but her eyes were locked on mine.

"Have you ever watched a porno movie where a woman is fucked in the ass then quickly whips around to take the cock from her ass into her mouth? You think they'd do that if there was any risk? Before you fucked my tight little asshole so well tonight I gave it a thorough cleaning with an antiseptic douche. I'm completely clean, willing and eager to suck your cock until you come all over my slutty face. I want you to complete my night by fucking my face then covering it with your cum baby. Will you do that for me? Will you make me your slut just for a few more minutes and give me my treat?"

Slowly she extended her tongue and swiped it across the head of my very hard cock without taking her eyes from mine. With a groan I grabbed her hair and pulled her eager mouth down onto my cock. Stevie scrambled to get her knees under her and in seconds she was kneeling between my thighs supported by her hands on the bed as I used her hair to pull her on and off my cock. There was no subtlety here… I did as she asked and fucked her soft, beautiful mouth feeling the pressure build in my already over stressed gonads. Still there was something wrong. I wanted her on her knees where the evening had started. With a quick tug on her hair I pulled her off my cock and pushed her firmly off the bed. She caught on and very quickly arranged herself as she had been when I stepped into the room earlier. This time she didn't have to hand me the leash. I grabbed it in one hand and a fist full of hair in the other. In a second my cock was sliding into her throat. The pace I set was almost brutal but there was no complaint from Stevie. As I looked down I saw one of her hands working frenziedly at her crotch while the other cupped and rolled my full balls. It only took a few seconds to get me back to the level I had been at when Stevie had exploded into orgasm earlier. From there I knew it would only take seconds to come… and from the look and sound of it, Stevie would be accompanying me. Her hips were motoring in that rhythm I had come to know so well and small whimpers escaped her mouth which was otherwise blocked with hard cock. Truth be told… I didn't care. I was gonna cum.

The bucking of my hips became shorter and more abrupt as I felt the cum boil in my nuts. I was there! With a bellow I yanked my cock out of Stevie's mouth and grabbed my shaft. Two strokes was all it took.

The cum exploded from the swollen head of my cock in a massive gout which splashed in ragged ropes on Stevie's lips, nose and left cheek. The second blast painted her forehead and left eye which thankfully was closed. The third rope landed on her right cheek as I tried to direct my shots but the fourth went straight into her open mouth. A couple of weaker shots followed and coated her neck and breasts but by the time my orgasm had petered out my lover was coated with the biggest load of semen I had ever fired. It was then that my knees gave out and I sank to the carpet in front of the woman I loved. As I did, Stevie's fingers moved faster between her lovely legs and her hips bucked as a final orgasm was wrung from her body. She slumped toward me and we clung together as we caught our breath. I grabbed her hair one final time and used it gently to twist her face upwards so I could kiss her. The kiss was soft and loving, smearing the warm pools of my cum around on her face as she kissed back. The kiss lasted a long time with our tongues gently dueling until Stevie finally pulled back.

"I love you Craig. Thank you for tonight." Her loving smile was lopsided due to the cum gluing her eye shut. I grabbed the wreckage which had once been a very sexy g-string and used it to clean her eye.

"We need a shower Kitten… care to join me?" She grinned tiredly at me then used her finger to scoop a large glob of cum off her forehead and into her mouth.

"You'll have to carry me… I'm wiped out."

As I stripped the remaining clothing from her body and carried her to the shower I knew that this was the woman I was going to spend the rest of my life with. The only question was… how long was that going to be?

kiwiwolf
kiwiwolf
182 Followers