The Real Gabi Pt. 02

Story Info
Young woman submits to dirty training.
5.6k words
4.4
26.7k
13
0

Part 2 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 08/11/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mjar65
mjar65
1,237 Followers

The next weekend they had a little more time. Simon had planned it that way so he could give the bitch a lesson. She was twenty-two and ripe to be shown how a submissive should expect to be treated.

Gabi had her own key and let herself into the house. As soon as she saw Simon in the middle of the loungeroom, she saw the look in his eyes. Eager to show she was worthy of her new Daddy, Gabi quickly stripped off her jeans and shirt and then removed her underwear. She felt the older man watching her intently but that no longer felt strange at all. She was turned-on by the effect her body had on him.

"Are you ready for me, little girl?" he asked, eyeing off those huge tits.

"Yes Daddy. I am ready for anything you want."

Simon enjoyed the sight of her plump, young body. She had curves to grab onto. Her generous arse made a good target for his beatings and would feel even better wrapped around his cock. She had those massive tits, heaving now with her own arousal. Her nipples were hard and Simon knew she was primed.

"Hands and knees," he ordered. Simon knew how to train a new submissive and he wasn't taking any shortcuts with Gabi. "Get on your hands and knees and get over here to me."

With barely a thought she got onto all fours and scurried as best she could.

"Now take my cock out. Take out Daddy's cock and show me how much you love it."

This time there was no fumbling - she was eager but more confident now. She had read about worshipping a man's cock and for this man she was more than ready. She was ready even when Daddy grabbed her hair and used her mouth roughly. His passion and his power were a delight for her.

"Do you like to swallow little girl?"

He could see from her eyes that it was not the case. Gabi had never really enjoyed giving head and certainly not swallowing. To her it had always seemed so "dirty" and "slutty". She liked her boys to cum but taking it in her mouth had been off-limits to almost all of them. Now she realised there would be no choice and soon enough her Daddy would spurt his tangy cream into her mouth and down her throat. Gabi knew she'd swallow it all.

Daddy soon sent her to the bedroom - still on hands and knees - ordered to retrieve something from the bed. Gabi felt more foolish than humiliated by such treatment. She did not yet understand how much her Daddy enjoyed watching her big, brown arse move and her heavy tits sway as she went. Soon she was back with a wooden paddle in her hand.

He pulled the young slut to her feet, ready for her spanking.

"Bend," he ordered. "Bend over all the way so I can see your holes."

Gabi obeyed, a little tentative as this was all unknown to her.

"Lower," he said with a firm hand between her shoulders.

Simon liked the way her big E-cup tits hung beneath her. He was sure Zak had no idea what to do with tits that good.

Gabi did not enjoy the spanking any more in this position - the paddle hurt much more than Daddy's hands and she was grateful for him rubbing his fingers along her slit, stroking close to her throbbing clit. Despite that she could not stop all her sobs of pain escaping. She felt shame for that and yet pride for being able to endure Daddy's wicked paddle. Gabi wondered what she had done to deserve such treatment - but she knew the truth was that her Daddy needed no reason.

Only when he was satisfied did her Daddy relent. She was ordered back onto all fours.

"Bedroom," he ordered in a soft voice. "Now."

Gabi didn't speak but her heart raced at the thought. Daddy was going to fuck her. He had made her wait so long when all she wanted was to take him inside her body. She scurried quickly, Simon behind watching with satisfaction as the young bitch strove to obey his every command. Gabi had to suppress as squeal of delight as she watched Daddy undress completely for the first time. She ignored his slight middle-aged paunch, entranced by the hairy chest and the erect cock he sported. Physically he was past his prime but Gabi already knew he was the most skilled lover she'd ever had.

Today Simon was ready to fuck his young submissive. He wanted to feel her juicy tight cunt wrapped around his cock. On the bed, on all fours, Simon entered her from behind.

"Oh Daddy, thank you," she moaned to the older man.

Simon enjoyed the sight of her in the mirror, especially her huge tits bouncing and shaking as he pumped into her wet hole. Gabi enjoyed it too - watching herself fucking was a secret pleasure. She was proud of her ample bosom and the way it moved in time to Daddy's hips.

And she loved being fucked by her Daddy. She had wanted him so badly and, as he penetrated her, Gabi knew she really belonged to him. His cock felt so amazing - she wished he'd not made her wait so long for it.

Simon had barely been able to wait for this moment. Her lush young body had been waiting for him for weeks. That hot, wet cunt felt so snug around his pulsing shaft. The way her big tits shook and bounced as he thrust into her. He had control and could fuck the little bitch any way he wanted.

When he slapped her arse, Gabi thrilled to the mixed sensations of pain and pleasure - the throbbing in her bottom only heightened the throbbing of her cunt. Daddy was using her and she was so turned-on. He pulled hard on her hair and she was glad for the abuse. Daddy liked to hurt her and she liked him to have his way.

Simon knew just when to increase the power of his fucking. He could time almost exactly the moment to start thrusting deeper and harder. Her huge tits were flying wildly as he pounded her from behind. He slapped that big brown arse as the bitch came long and loud. She screamed, a mix of pleasure and pain. Gabi was a good choice, a juicy and eager fuck who could endure a lot of sex and submission. As she climaxed he could feel her cunt muscles squeeze against his cock.

After a rest, he ate her cunt again - Simon enjoyed that, even with his submissives. With this young slut it would make sure she kept coming back for more.

Then he fucked her some more, missionary this time but with her legs pushed high over her head. Gabi was thrilled by that position. Her Daddy was not as tentative as her boyfriends. Gripping her ankles, he spread her legs high and wide, gaining total access to her gushing cunt. It was exciting to be so exposed and so open and she was sure his cock rammed deeper than she'd ever been penetrated before. With still more shrieks, she came again for Daddy, amazed at how wonderful he could make her feel.

When Simon was ready, he pulled out and moved up the bed. Gabi was looking smashed and dazed, almost bewildered by the sensations in her body and her brain. Simon had no time for that.

"Take my cock," he ordered her.

"Yes, Daddy."

Gabi rolled onto her side to accommodate her Daddy. He was going to cum in her mouth, she knew it. Simon thrust deep for just a minute before spewing his cock juice down her throat. Still in shock from the fucking, Gabi barely appreciated the sensations of her Daddy shooting semen into her young mouth. She noticed the way he throbbed and the gushes of his cockjuice somehow tasted better. His little girl did her best to swallow everything.

"Good girl," he said softly.

Her Daddy had used her completely and she had never felt so grateful.

"Thank you, Daddy," she replied with a grin.

*******************

That week, Gabi was even more excited than usual. It was because her Daddy had shot his load into her mouth. She had swallowed her Daddy's cum. Gabi had never liked the idea of boys cumming in her mouth. It was a "limit", as she knew they were called - swallowing was "icky". But her Daddy was different. Her Daddy had used her mouth in a dirty way - forcing his wonderful manhood into her mouth and ejaculating as if she was a dirty slut. His hot, salty semen had shot across her tongue and flowed down her throat.

Her Daddy had promised to turn Gabi into a "slut" and a "dirty girl". It was coming true. He did things that younger guys didn't do - he took what he wanted and made her perform acts she'd never imagined. It was exciting to let him use her any way he liked. Some of the things he wanted were perverted and Gabi realized that she was thrilled to be "forced" by her wicked older man. She had taken his cum on her face. She had swallowed him. It was curious that she wanted more but Gabi knew it was because she was so eager to please her Daddy, to submit to him in every way. She felt a thrill at that thought.

Mid-week she arrived early at her boyfriend's house. She knew Zak would be home soon. But her Daddy had given her a task for that day and she was eager to show her obedience.

"I'm not wearing undies, Daddy. Like you said," she advised with a wicked grin.

He rewarded the young slut with a smile. Then he turned her and pushed her over the dining table. Mid-week she was allowed to wear clothes since Zak could come home at any time. Simon flipped up her skirt and ran his fingers along her smooth, damp slit.

"I am very proud of you, little girl," he said softly as he treated himself to a grope of her young cunt.

Simon heard her moan as he gently toyed with her cunt lips and teased her hole. He let his fingers drift over her tight little anus, gently rubbing and thinking of what he could do there.

Gabi waved a hand, as if trying to move Simon's hand from her butthole.

"What are you doing little girl?" he said, more sternly.

"No Daddy ...its ...that's the wrong place."

Simon took his hand away, pressing Gabi down harder against the table.

"You don't say no to me, little girl. Not to your Daddy. Do you understand?"

Gabi had realised her error and she tried to explain. "But Daddy, its dirty..."

Simon saw this as a perfect time to give Gabi some serious instruction. She was young and not ready yet, but this was a perfect time to teach her a lesson. Forcing her against the table, he unleashed a string of stinging slaps against her arse cheeks. This time it was a punishment and Gabi was in no doubt.

Her tears were as much for her shame as the pain her Daddy was administering. After a dozen good spanks Simon dragged the very sorry Gabi to her knees. With a simple point of his finger he commanded her to take out his cock and suck him deep. Gabi loved being on her knees in front of her older man. Tonight she was especially keen to make up for her error.

But Simon was keen to press home his point. Holding her head firmly, he gave her a brutal face fucking. The poor, young bitch did her best to take it and Simon took a special delight in hearing the sounds of her choking and watching the tears on her cheeks as he thrust mercilessly into that young mouth. It was a punishment and lesson combined - he was her Daddy and he would take what he wanted.

He gave her a final command.

"If your little hole is dirty then you'd better make sure to clean it next time."

He didn't get to finish that night. They both heard the sound of Zak's car in the driveway.

*******************

Simon let Gabi wait a few weeks after that. He had another submissive he was training and, although she was still screwing his son, making her wait would reinforce the lesson.

When Gabi next presented herself, Simon chose to forego the ritual spanking. He still made his young slut strip at the doorway and go onto all fours to enter the bedroom. Gabi remembered her treatment from the earlier night and was determined not to make any further mistakes.

Gabi was game and a prize fuck but she was nonetheless young and inexperienced. Simon had other lessons in mind this day. Patiently he let her explore him, showing exactly how to stroke a man's shaft and to cup and fondle his balls. She paid careful attention as her Daddy coached her in giving extra pleasure to a man - once more she thought of how little experience she really had. It was easy enough, though, because enjoyed her Daddy's cock and the idea of worshipping it. His cock was a symbol of his power and Gabi felt fulfilled placing herself beneath her Daddy and his weapon. He had more and thicker veins than his son and she delighted in his smooth-shaved ballsack.

Daddy even shoved her head down deep between his legs and ordered her to have a try at licking his sack - to Gabi it seemed a dirty act but she was ready and willing. His words reassured her she was doing it right and that it was a skill worth learning.

In turn, Simon took his time to enjoy Gabi's E-cup tits. They were excellent specimens. He counted himself lucky that a young woman so well-endowed had come his way. Just a hint of stretch marks - perfect for a young slut like her - and nipples long enough to bite or suck as the want took him. He squeezed and sucked on her, licked and bit her nipples. She sighed and moaned in unending joy - no man had paid that sort of attention to her tits before. Eventually he gave her a gentle command to play with her cunt for him, while he continued to work with his mouth on her heaving breasts.

"I want you to cum for me," he ordered softly.

Simon rightly guessed the young slut had never masturbated while being watched. It was important to overcome any resistance on her part.

"Daddy, I am not sure I can like this." It was no lie but Daddy would hear none of it.

"Cum for Daddy," he urged her. He moved up and pressed his cock into the young slut's mouth. "You will make Daddy's cock feel so good if you cum for me now."

Gabi had never masturbated in front of anyone, not even a boyfrend. But this was no time for resistance - her Daddy wanted to see her play with herself. It felt so wicked to Gabi and yet she found herself even more turned-on as she obeyed her dominant Daddy. It helped that he was thrusting his rock-hard shaft between her lips as she frantically diddled herself. Soon she was cumming harder than any simple masturbation could achieve, arching up off the bed and trying desperately to ram her fingers deep into her fuck hole.

Quickly Simon rolled her over and ordered her to reach back and spread her arse cheeks.

"Open right up for me. Pull wide so I can see your holes."

She was young but Simon knew there was no time to waste - she had to learn how to overcome all her inhibitions.

The young woman was a little unsure and it was hard to reach back there but she did her best. Daddy liked to look at her holes but opening herself like that was embarrassing. She wished he would not look at her little hole but she guessed he wanted to inspect her, to see if she'd followed his instruction to give herself a special cleaning. Gabi was shocked when her Daddy's tongue touched her little opening.

She gasped aloud and the young submissive felt her face flushed hot from the shame of having her beautiful Daddy lick that dirty place. Gabi had never been touched there and never really touched herself there. But she remembered the message of her punishment - her Daddy owned all of her body. The shame was not so great from having her Daddy lick her most intimate place. What was worse, the real cause of her embarrassment, was discovering the pleasure of a gentle tongue lapping at her backdoor. The sensations were pleasurable, she liked having her anus licked. What was her Daddy doing to her? And then he even pressed his tongue into the hole itself and Gabi failed to suppress her moans of delight.

Gabi tried not to enjoy this treatment but it was pointless. Her Daddy knew her body even better than she did. When he forced two thick fingers into her cunt she groaned aloud.

"Oh Daddy... aaaah."

He let her first orgasm smash through her and the knowledge her Daddy was licking her dirty place somehow made the sensations more intense.

She was barely done as Simon flipped her onto her back. It took only seconds to tie her wrists and ankles to four points of the bed. She was spread-eagled and Gabi realised that he could do whatever he wished to her. There was a tiny flash of fear but Gabi trusted her Daddy. It was even more exciting to know that her Daddy could do absolutely anything now.

Satisfied that she was helpless, Simon went down on the young bitch. He licked up the hot juices from her cunt and flicked his tongue over her clit. She was cumming almost instantly and Simon knew that this was his moment. Without a warning he slipped one finger into her tight young butthole.

Gabi did not resist - but how could she? She felt violated, used. His finger felt so big in there. Was this how older men had sex? Her Daddy was forcing her to take a finger in her bottom. But it felt so good. She even forgot about being a good little girl for him.

"Oh fuck, Daddy... what are you... fuuuuck."

The sensations were strange and new but her Daddy was making her body feel so full of pleasure.

Only when she was done cumming and screaming did Simon climb on top of the little bitch. She was dazed and glassy-eyed as always after a strong of her powerful orgasms. Simon forced his cock into her cunt and humped the helpless slut. He took his time, noting that her big young tits held much of their shape even as was on her back. They bounced so nicely as he pounded the young bitch. He'd chosen well - especially since her cunt gripped him so nicely as she had one final orgasm that day. Simon didn't stop there of course. Why should he? He took full advantage, enjoying a long, strong fucking of the young whore and happy to know she'd be sore later.

When he was ready, Simon pumped his semen into her. Gabi loved that, loved receiving her Daddy's precious fluid. Then he untied Gabi. "Clean me," he ordered and she moved around as his cum leaked from her hole. His cock tasted better than ever with both lots of juices coating it. Her Daddy moaned his appreciation to his submissive little girl.

"That's good," he said to her softly. "You are doing well with your training."

**********

The next week, Gabi had a new instruction from her Daddy. He wanted to listen in while she urinated - ordering her to call on her mobile so he could hear her piss splashing into the bowl. Of course, she got stage-fright but Simon did not mind that at all. Some inhibitions took longer to overcome - but the bitch had been willing to try for him.

The next evening, she once again found an excuse to drop by before Zak got home. Without a word from her Daddy she went to her knees before him. Gabi had realised she loved her Daddy's cock and loved being on her knees as he used her mouth. It was the right place to be, paying homage to his manhood. Gabi sucked him deep for a long time, hoping he'd shoot into her mouth. Instead he bent Gabi over the kitchen bench and slowly penetrated her, his fingers working into both her holes. This time she stayed silent, relaxing and trying to enjoy her Daddy violating her bottom.

Gabi had never ever wanted anal play of any kind. She usually laughed when describing her butt as "exit only" but she meant it all the same. Now her Daddy was forcing her to take fingers up her bottom and she had to admit it felt good. Poor Gabi was confused by this development - she had not counted on her older Dominant being kinky in that direction. If it was her choice she'd want to protect her little place. On that night there was nothing to decide. Her Daddy was using her anus and there was nothing she could do to stop him. He made her cum so hard and so beautifully that she forgot about such worries.

*****************

Their next time, a few weeks later, her Daddy ordered her into the bedroom again - naked and on all fours. Gabi was learning to accept his "ways". He tied her tightly in the "doggy" position and that made her even more excited than usual. It was thrilling to be taught by this older man and to gather so many new experiences. It was delicious to be tied and made helpless, open and available for her Daddy.

This time used his belt to whip her butt and the backs of her thighs. Gabi already knew that she enjoyed these beatings despite the pain - or because of it. She knew it was "wrong" to allow a man to hit her but Gabi wanted her Daddy to use her body just as he pleased.

mjar65
mjar65
1,237 Followers
12