The Real Gabi Pt. 04

Story Info
Devoted sub makes an offer.
5k words
4.37
11k
9
0

Part 4 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 08/11/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mjar65
mjar65
1,242 Followers

After the night together in the hotel, Simon decided to step things up. He had several reasons for that. First was the fact that Gabi was progressing so well. He was curious to see how far she could be pushed. She was young and malleable and responding well to her "training".

The second reason was that he knew this could not last. Being so young, it was certain that Gabi's attention would shift. She was impulsive. That was not a bad thing. She'd become sexually active at such a young age. She had let herself accept Simon's original challenge. But Simon knew he could not maintain this kind of relationship with a woman of Gabi's age. And there was Zak to think about. Simon was having a kinky affair with his son's girlfriend and the longer it lasted the greater was the risk of being caught.

Yet, there were limits to be tested. That week, Simon ordered his little girl to find a bottle to use in her cunt. She was sent to the kitchen to find something slim, made of glass. Simon watched on-line while his sweet, young slut spread her legs and her cunt lips.

Gabi was excited - after that night in the hotel she trusted her Daddy more than ever. And this night he was right again. She adored her Daddy and she loved to please him. It was a turn-on to be dirty and slutty and to make him happy. She obeyed - she always obeyed - and she knew she would cum because of that. The glass was cold, at first, and so hard in her soft cunt. She lay on the bed, her Daddy's gentle urging in her ear, and fucked herself to climax with a glass bottle as her Daddy watched over the internet.

The next night she arrived at her usual time at her Daddy's house - at her boyfriend's house. As soon as she entered, Daddy grabbed her hair and dragged her to the kitchen. He wanted her and fast. Gabi knew that the sex would be rough but she was ready for that now, no longer afraid of anything her Daddy asked. Even pain was no longer something that bothered Gabi since it was always followed by intense pleasure.

Her Daddy forced her over the benchtop without a word and lifted her skirt. Gabi no longer whimpered when her Daddy slapped her arse cheeks. The sound of the slaps bouncing off the kitchen walls were exciting as she readied for her Daddy to take her. She was certain that he was about to fuck her cunt. She knew she was wet for her wonderful older man

Simon still had not said a word as he pulled aside her underwear and plunged his rock-hard cock into that soft, moist hole.

"Oh Daddy," came her cry.

It was exciting to have a man own her cunt, to fuck her just as he pleased. Simon responded to her cry by shoving a thumb into her anus.

"Yeah, take it my gorgeous little slut."

He grabbed her juicy arse cheeks with his other hand. The sight of those brown globes gave him another thought. He grunted as he thrust hard and deep, thinking of how he would use her anus the following Saturday.

Gabi's whole body felt alive as her Daddy used her. She'd waited for this all day. How fantastic was the skill and passion of her older lover, her Daddy.

His thumb in her arse signified that she belonged to him. Gabi's initial fears of anal had been replaced by anticipation. Now she was ready to give her arse whenever he wanted. It was dirty and exciting to have her Daddy stretch her anus. She wanted her Daddy to take her back door and whimpered as she was penetrated.

Simon was happy to hurt his little girl on that night. He pounded into her, slamming her against the benchtop as she grabbed tightly and moaned "oh Daddy" over and over.

Without a word, Simon picked up an electrical cord from the bench. Deftly he slipped it around the neck of his young submissive.

She felt the object, sensed what was about to happen. But Gabi gave no resistance - she'd learned once before what happened when she disobeyed her Daddy.

Simon thrust harder now, pulling on the cord, slowly constricting her throat as he used her more brutally. He heard her gasp, the sound of fear as he tightened the cord and pulled harder.

Gabi wasn't really afraid. Certainly, she felt the discomfort. Would her Daddy choke her? But she felt the way he slammed hard and deep into her body with his cock. Daddy's fucking was awesome, as always. The cord around her throat, the sensation of being choked and strangled, only made her feel his passion more strongly. Gabi felt the power of her own submission. Soon she was cumming powerfully as her Daddy used his young slut.

Finally, Simon Green decided she'd had enough for one night. Zak would walk in the door very soon. He dragged Gabi to her knees, still dazed from his wonderful assault. Simon was horny and ready for release.

"Stroke me," he ordered. "Make your Daddy cum."

Gabi was hardly thinking straight. Her Daddy had used her brutally, giving her thoughts and sensations she still didn't understand. Being fucked like that was the most delicious experience. But Gabi was always eager to receive a load of hot semen from her sexy Daddy.

She worked her hands along his shaft just as the older man had taught her. She loved to touch and hold his cock, so powerful as it was. She loved the way she could make it react. Gabi liked to think that she could make her Daddy erupt like no other woman.

With a muffled groan, her Daddy's cock erupted. Cum shot all over Gabi's face, painting her. She grinned and continued her firm stroking. She loved this now, loved the sensations of being a slut. Some of Daddy's cum landed on her forehead. Even at his age, her Daddy could cum with that much force.

"Thank you, Daddy," she giggled before she gently cleaned his cock with her mouth.

Gabi was genuinely proud to receive his cum in that way. It was sexy and slutty to have her Daddy unload his balls on her. But Simon knew they were short on time.

"Better get cleaned up before your boyfriend gets here."

After such rough treatment, Gabi was still turned-on at the end of the night She managed to talk Zak into letting her sleep-over. Then she quickly convinced him to fuck her, riding him hard and screaming out her orgasms. She knew her Daddy could hear her from his own room and she wanted him to know how much of a slut she'd become - all thanks to him.

******************************

For Gabi, her submission had moved into a new phase. In her own mind, she knew the depth of her devotion to her Daddy. More than that, she was thrilled to realise she'd accepted things that once had seemed off-limits - extreme and dirty.

Her Daddy had been kind and careful with her training. Now that he'd used her bum, Gabi felt only pride at her new status as a proper submissive. Like her Daddy had said - her first anal fuck was a kind of graduation. The fact she'd enjoyed it so much only made her feel even more special to have been accepted by her Daddy.

On their next Saturday together, Simon was anxious to take that juicy young arse again. Her back passage felt so good wrapped around his cock. But he was going to take her "doggy style". The idea of watching those smooth, young butt cheeks cradling his cock had been firing his brain for weeks.

He held out her collar for Gabi to place around her neck. Then he clipped her leash to the D-ring. The young slut was ready and went to her hands and knees so her Daddy could lead her to his bed. She wanted him so badly and she knew she'd do everything single thing he wanted.

On the bed, on hands and knees, she was beaten by her Daddy, Gabi expected these things, she even looked forward to them. This time he used a riding crop on her, taking careful aim at her bottom and the backs of her thighs. He fingered her soaking cunt as he lashed her. Gabi reveled in the pleasure he gave her, took pride in the pain he administered, and loved the way her moans of lust mixed with the sounds of the stinging crop on her bare flesh.

She came beautifully for her Daddy - just as she always did. And when it was his turn, filling her mouth with his amazing cock, she was thrilled to have her face fucked at the same time as he yanked roughly on the leash.

Her hands were tied to the bed. So was her leash. She was ready and vulnerable and accessible to Simon Green, her boyfriend's father.

"I love that you are a total slut for me," he growled at her.

The look on her face was priceless - pride mixed with lust as she knew her Daddy was about to make her cum still more.

He ate her cunt, ignoring her screams and her pleas for mercy as he kept munching on her clit and her hole long after she'd finished. Simon was in a mood that day, he owned the little bitch completely and he was taking advantage of her while he still could.

She was fucked next, still tied to the bed, her Daddy choking her with his strong hands. Gabi no longer felt afraid. She knew that whatever her Daddy wanted was within her power to give. His hand on her throat hurt but she was thrilled, turned-on incredibly, to be on the receiving end of a clever and demanding older lover. She almost felt herself lose consciousness, wondering if her daddy intended to choke her quite that hard. But Simon knew what he was doing. Besides, it was a normal orgasm for this young slut to "space out".

After a rest, untied, Simon sucked on her big, brown tits - at the same time gently fingering her holes. He penetrated her slowly, preparing her. Gabi knew what that meant and it only made her excited all over again.

"Oh Daddy," she whispered to the older man. "Daddy, I love what you do to me."

He rolled her onto all fours, wanting to enjoy her juicy butt this time as he plunged his cock into her backdoor. Slipping a buzzing egg into her cunt, Simon took up position, slapping each side of her arse.

"Such a great arse," he told her. "Your Daddy loves to fuck your bum hole."

Gabi whimpered, feeling the sensation of the buzzing in her cunt and the anticipation of her Daddy screwing her arse. There was no fear any more, no idea that bum play was "dirty" or forbidden.

With a big dollop of spit on the end of his cock, Simon shoved his cock between those juicy arse-cheeks. It looked as good as he'd imagined and felt better still. Not waiting, he pressed forward, watching as the juicy, young flesh was pierced by his rock-hard cock.

"Touch your clit if you need to," he ordered the young bitch. But Gabi was sure that was not required. She was all too eager to feel every inch of her Daddy's big cock as he took her in the backdoor.

"Please Daddy, put it in me."

At that moment, Simon pressed the head of his cock past the opening of her young arse. The little slut whimpered again but he knew that was a signal for more. He could feel that she was staying perfectly still, willing him to invade her passage with his hard cock.

"How good is this?" Simon thought to himself. "A willing slut I've trained myself."

Working slowly, adding more saliva, Simon gradually inserted his entire shaft into that hole.

"Oh Jesus, Daddy. I can feel it."

"Touch your clit if you need to," he reminded her, adjusting the setting for the buzzing egg. "I want you to cum."

But it wasn't really required. The young slut responded brilliantly as Simon started to hump her anus, pressing deeper into her bowels with each thrust. Gabi had come a long way in a short time. Simon knew he could do anything to the young whore as he fucked arsehole for only the second time.

Simon soon had a rhythm, slipping his cock back and forth and watching in the mirror as those big jugs swayed in time. The egg was buzzing against his shaft, through the thin membrane that separated her holes. He pumped harder now, taking up the riding crop to lash her arse even as he shoved his cock deeper into the once virgin hole. The sight of her brown flesh wrapped around his cock was a reward he'd earned.

"Cum for me, little slut," he called out.

But Gabi didn't need any encouragement. Her brain was flooded with the different sensations - the buzzing, the cropping, the size of that hard meat in her rectum.

The heat, the fullness, the thrusting - Gabi was cumming in a way she'd never experienced before. All she knew right then was her orgasm - everything else faded from her mind, even the screaming of her lungs into the soft pillows where her face was buried. She even forgot her Daddy, if only for a few moments.

Simon came soon after his little girl. The feeling of her big brown arse cheeks, wrapped around his shaft, was delectable. Each thrust sent her tremors through her juicy flesh. There was no need to hold back. He had trained the young slut for just this purpose. With a groan of his own, unable to stop his eyes from forcing themselves shut, Simon Green unleashed his own orgasm, feeling his cock pulse and his balls empty. It was the best orgasm he'd had for some time - no doubt due to the sweet, young bitch he was fucking right then. He kept pumping, emptying himself completely in that juicy butt.

Daddy even managed to stay hard for a little time, still slowly moving back and forth in his little girl's butt hole. Finally, he withdrew and lay on the bed next to Gabi. He looked at her, lying still on the bed, panting. It was a very satisfying experience to shoot a load of cock juice into the bowels of a woman that young.

Gabi was "spaced out", as was usual once she'd been fucked hard and rough. Simon reached up and released the leather wrist cuffs from the head of the bed. Gabi would need a few minutes to recover.

She was a good little bitch - obedient, compliant and even grateful. She'd been brave enough to admit that she had wanted to be controlled sexually by an older man. He had been only too willing to give Gabi the benefit of his experience in such matters. Her training had gone well.

He smiled and reminded himself yet again that he was glad he had taken the risk with Gabi. She was Zak's girlfriend after all and that only added to the danger of him, a dirty old man, using and abusing the willing young slut. Soon he'd get her into the shower so she could clean up before Zak arrived. As always, her boyfriend would meet her at his father's house after cricket.

"Daddy, can I wear my butt plug again some time? In public I mean?"

From being a definite "no" to anal, Gabi had become eager to use her anal skills.

"I would love that, little girl. In fact, that's such a good idea, I want you to do it every morning when you go to work."

"I'll be on the train, Daddy," she reminded him.

"No problem. Insert your plug before you leave for the office. Make sure you send me a picture. Then at lunchtime you can take it out."

Daddy was reaching into a drawer by the bed. He had a small box, gift-wrapped, which he handed to Gabi.

"Each afternoon, you can wear these in your cunt for me." They were ben-wah balls.

"Oh Daddy," she cried out with a massive smile. "I won't get much work done. But I love being a slut for you."

*****************

Gabi was dedicated to her Daddy, her older lover. Submission, obedience, had seemed so foreign to her. It had been something to snigger about. Yet, this wonderful man had captured her somehow. It was exciting and so very pleasurable to submit to her Daddy - not least as he was an amazing lover. Yet, her real joy seemed to come from being his little girl, obedient and ready to let him take everything he wanted. It felt strange to think of it, knowing she usually was the bratty type who liked to intimidate boys with her brash ways.

She had done as promised - making time most mornings to insert her stainless steel butt plug and take a selfie. Once on the train to work, Gabi would send the picture to her Daddy. It made her feel so wonderful inside to share such an intimate act with this older man. Usually there was no text to go with the picture. Words were hardly necessary. The picture alone was enough to please her Daddy who would admire the sight of her young butt hole filled in an act of devotion to him.

In Gabi's mind, the fact that he was the father of her sweet boyfriend made her submission seem even darker and more powerful. But she was convinced they were completely separate. She could have strong feelings for Zac and then, at another time, give herself totally to her Daddy.

The young woman adored her Daddy and felt ready for anything he wanted. To submit to him and obey his every sexual desire was both thrilling and deeply satisfying. Most of all, she believed that she was learning about her true inner self. It wasn't cheating - not to her. It was "training".

She felt like a true woman, as if she'd really found the person she was meant to be. And Gabi knew that Zac would never be able to provide the same gifts as her Daddy. In any case, Zac was enjoying some of the benefits.

She sometimes imagined a life with her Daddy but she knew that could never be. The people around them could never accept it. And Gabi knew at some point the relationship with Zac would get more serious. It was easier to assume that Mr Green would move on from her, turning his attention to other women his own age who were more experienced than she. That would make her sad. Though Gabi knew she was the type of woman who'd never have any trouble finding a man. If she wanted another dominant man then she was confident she'd find someone. Perhaps they'd be as good as her Daddy.

Because she was so devoted to her Daddy, and still so inexperienced, Gabi did not see that her training was being stepped up. Simon was becoming more demanding and more forceful. Gabi assumed this was proper and "right". She wanted to give him everything.

It no longer bothered Gabi that her Daddy liked to hurt her. It was true that she didn't really understand why he took such pleasure from beating her. But she was happy and proud to allow this older man to hurt her in different ways. Taking the pain her Daddy provided was proof of her devotion. And Gabi had learned that devotion resulted in the best sex of her young life.

He'd pulled her hair that first time and it had hurt her. But Gabi recalled that the shock had been much greater than any pain. Strange that she'd gone back for more, knowing what she did about men who hit their women. But there had been no denying her arousal at Simon Green taking charge as he'd done.

Daddy's hand was the best, when her pulled her across his lap and slapped hard, over and over, on her generous butt cheeks. It wasn't punishment - only once has her Daddy administered a punishment to her. Being spanked wasn't like that at all. It was something intimate and special. She could snuggle into her Daddy even as he turned her arse a bright pink.

The paddle was less enjoyable, more of a challenge. The riding crop had a special sting. The mere idea of that implement, the thought of its real use in giving guidance to a disobedient animal, made it feel more kinky and daring when her Daddy used it on her butt. None of that really mattered, though, because the pain was just another way for her to submit and to please her Daddy.

He liked to use nipple clamps as well. Often, he tied her large breasts tightly, making them so hard and jutting straight out. Then he would decorate her with shiny, silver clamps that bit into her nipples. Gabi never complained - she was a "good little girl", after all.

"You look so great wearing those," he would tell her. "You are so beautiful with your tits being punished."

Praise like that always lifted Gabi and made her want Simon to take anything he wanted from her. So she enjoyed the clamps sitting tightly on her nipples and the way they reflected the light as her Daddy fucked her deep and hard.

"You have come a long way," he reminded her one afternoon.

He'd pissed on her that day. He had watched his golden stream run down her luscious tits. He'd smiled as she greedily accepted the hot piss falling on her face and into her mouth where she swallowed her Daddy's precious fluid.

mjar65
mjar65
1,242 Followers
12