The Real Gabi Pt. 06

Story Info
Her Daddy prepares Gabi to be given away.
6.1k words
4.29
16.8k
7
0

Part 6 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 08/11/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mjar65
mjar65
1,240 Followers

Her Daddy's idea about the pictures had been perfect. She'd felt slutty - and extra submissive - as each day she'd taken a break from her desk to take a picture of her splayed cunt. Sending them to this new guy had made her incredibly turned on.

It was exciting to obey her Daddy and even more wonderful to show the other man that she was ready to submit to him. Gabi didn't really understand why but she was ready to submit to this other man. He seemed nice - her "type". But it was the training from her Daddy that had made this possible. She'd discovered her true nature. She was a slut and she was a slave to cocks.

Before her Daddy, Gabi had shown a bravado about sex in an attempt to hide her lack of confidence. She loved sex, that was obvious, but she dreaded that she might appear foolish or inexperienced with a man.

The older man had changed all that. Mr Green had known that she had much to learn. He had promised to "train" Gabi and she had been a willing student. From the very beginning he had taken control. It had felt weird to be so happy about that but from the start she'd been eager to follow his lead. As she'd learned about submission, Gabi had started to crave her Daddy's control. It didn't make her feel silly to be young and inexperienced with her Daddy. He was her Master and a wonderful teacher. She had given her body to him, and her holes, and he had taught her so much. The more deviant and disgusting the training had become the more Gabi had relished the chance to submit to the older man.

Now Simon was preparing her for this other man. He had given his permission and Gabi knew she would please them both. After sending photos each day, on several nights she had gone on-line while her Daddy watched her masturbate. She wanted Daddy to know how dirty she was and how hungry her cunt felt.

Gabi knew that her relationship with Zac was coming to an end. There was nothing wrong with fucking three men. But Zac was no longer "right" for her. She had changed, becoming a keen slut and a willing submissive. Zac would never be able to understand that. The hardest part was knowing that breaking up with Zac would make it harder to access his wonderful father - Gabi's Daddy and teacher. She had shed tears about that. But Gabi felt grown up now and she knew there was a time when every little girl must leave her Daddy.

Simon Green could see the same thing. He'd suspected from the start that Gabi would turn out to be more than his son could handle. Now she was more experienced, more ready for the world of men. She'd learned what it really meant to be a slut. And she had discovered the joy of submitting and obeying. His son could not compete with that. Zac was a good boy but his personality was more like his mother's. But there was no need for regrets. It had been good for him to have a gorgeous girlfriend who wanted sex as much as Gabi. Zac had learned his own lessons along the way. And Simon knew that a young man like Zac would always find another girlfriend.

For Simon, there were no regrets about Gabi. There had been risk but the chance to get his hands on the juicy young slut had made that worthwhile. He'd experienced his own thrills from teaching the bitch - making her obey him and accept such dirty and deviant demands. Her curvy body had pleased him from the start, especially those big, brown tits. What man didn't want to get their hands on tits like hers?

The age difference had made his cock harder than ever. Gabi was an exceptional woman and a wonderful pupil. She'd let Simon give her so many firsts - spanking, being pissed on, taking a big cock up her tight, young butt hole. The simple right to coat her face with his semen - he'd been the first for Gabi and it felt good to know that she'd remember that always.

But not everything was glorious. The truth was that Gabi was - young. They had so little in common apart from her slutty nature and her desire to please her Daddy. Simon knew that some men would claim that was all they wanted from a young woman. He smiled each time he thought about how well she'd perform for the men he'd chosen. He would show off his young submissive as she received her first gangbang. Simon had decided it was the perfect way to complete her training before he handed over to her next Master. Then he would move on to other conquests that would stimulate his mind as well as his cock.

The neighbour was a good example. She was progressing very well and had shown some special talents. Recently she'd confessed to an interest in sex parties. Could Simon take her to one where she could just look? She claimed to not want more than that. She enjoyed porn and was turned-on by the thought of watching other people fuck "live" while she was in the room. That week after Simon showered Gabi with his piss, he'd taken Kerry to her first sex party. He'd promised to stay by her side the whole time so he ended up watching a lot of other people fucking their brains out. It had been a special surprise when Kristine had decided given Simon a "thank you".

"I want to suck you, Simon. Everyone is else is naked and having sex. You shouldn't miss out because of me."

She'd gone to the party hoping for a fun time. But she'd not really expected to be so inspired - or feel so horny - after watching the others in action. Simon had gotten harder as the sexy neighbour went to her knees. Kristine was not submissive but that made her no less delightful. Especially since she was about to give her first public performance with his cock! She had swallowed his entire load to the applause of about ten people who had watched the whole thing.

"I know what I said," she muttered to Simon. "But it wasn't fair for you to go without."

The glow on her face only gave way when another man gently suggested an encore with him. He had a pleasant way of asking and Kristine had noted his cock was still inside his pants. She looked at Simon, as if waiting for his permission.

"I'm here to keep you safe," he said. "That's what I promised. Go ahead, if you want."

Motivated, horny, she'd proceeded to suck the other man. Simon had looked on happily. It bode well for the future that his neighbour, Kerry, could be so free and open in that setting. Sucking a total stranger was dangerous and delicious at the same time. Her porn fantasy had come true! Simon appreciated her performance even more when the stranger shot his load into her mouth. He had watched Kerry swallow every drop and wondered what they'd get up to on their next play date.

****************

Soon after that, Gabi had her own story to tell. Sending the photos to the new guy had made up her mind. She knew it was her submission to her Daddy that made her do it. Where she'd once felt lacking in confidence, now she knew she could give a man what he wanted. BDSM - the idea of letting a man take control - had seemed so foreign. Not that she would want at all. But Daddy had somehow known it was the "real" her. He had taught her submission and Gabi knew that the "real" could never go back the other kind of sex.

Mr Green had warned that this younger guy had his "L" plates on when it came to being a Dominant. But she felt so aroused from knowing this other guy wanted to control her. And Daddy had said he wanted Gabi to submit to him. Gabi knew she would behave exactly as a submissive should.

It took two weeks before she was able to see her Daddy again. By then she had so much to tell him. Simon had gotten some brief details over the phone. It had gotten him turned on by his little girl in a new way. The other important thing was that she told him enough for Simon to know the younger man was capable of making u se of Gabi. There was no point in allowing her training to go to waste.

But, before all that, Gabi needed to focus on the last piece of her training with Simon Green. He saw this as a real graduation for the young whore. It would push her limits in new ways. Her performance would show to those other men how well Simon had trained the juicy slut. Above all, it would give real confidence to Gabi that she was ready for her new life as a submissive woman.

"The men I have chosen have high standards," he explained. "And I know you want to show then what a wonderful little submissive you are."

Gabi nodded and grinned. As always she was naked and on her knees as she waited patiently for her Daddy to begin. The thought of submitting for her Daddy and his friends was exciting. She was a little frightened as well, knowing so many men would use her. But she focused on her excitement as Daddy placed the collar around her neck and fixed the leash to the D-ring. She was ready to show Daddy anything he wanted.

"Hands and knees, little girl," he said firmly. 'We should practice some of the things you will do for these men."

With a gentle tug, Simon proceeded to lead Gabi about the house as she followed on all fours. She was silent and obedient. Gabi wanted only to please her Daddy and his friends. She knew it was humiliating to be led around like a dog. But that only made it feel better. Her amazing Daddy had complete control over her and she had learned how joyous it was to give her Master anything he desired.

Simon was pleased by how easily she complied. And he enjoyed the sight, too. The young, juicy bitch was moving just like dog. Her arse and her tits jiggled and wobbled so agreeably as she did. Some men preferred skinny women but Simon Green had always lusted after Gabi with her soft curves and those big, tanned tits. Taking the chance with Gabi had paid off far more than he could have imagined.

"I know you will follow every word and do everything these men want," he said to her gently.

"Yes, Daddy," she replied with a grin. "I'm ready for all of them. And I really want to make you proud."

"Of course you will. But first you can practice a few of the positions I've shown you."

Slowly, he took Gabi through a number of poses. These weren't necessarily practical. The intent had always been to make Gabi comfortable with being looked at. It was important that a good submissive was always available to her Master and relaxed about her body being totally under his control.

Keeping her on her knees, he had Gabi reach under her big tits and cup them in her hands. They looked so sexy as she presented them, as if making them ready for any man to suck on them or ram his cock between them. Still down there, Simon ordered his little girl to spread her cunt lips, opening her hole.

Then she was on her back, again pulling her lips wide as she spread her legs. Her clit was swollen, Simon could see. The little whore was always so horny - perfect for a submissive.

Finally, he ordered her to stand and bend forward with her arse sticking out.

"Spread," he ordered her gently and was pleased that Gabi instantly reached back and grabbed her butt cheeks. She remembered what to do and pulled her flesh apart, exposing both her holes.

"You've learned so well," he said to her gently. Simon meant it - the little slut had been a willing pupil.

Simon touched her anus with the tip of one finger. It was helpful to combine a reward with these little practice sessions. He noted the tiny sound she emitted and the way her dark hole winked at his touch. The patient training had paid-off - she enjoyed her arse being used. This one was as perfect as she could be at her tender age.

"I really am very proud of you, little girl. And I know you'll be an amazing submissive for your first gangbang."

"Daddy, that means so much. I am so grateful and I really will do my best for you."

Neither of them doubted it. Gabi was well aware that she was being handed-on to another Master. There was a sadness that she was expected to "grow up" and move on from her Daddy. She wanted to give him an unforgettable parting gift. And if she performed well enough, perhaps there'd still be a way for her to serve the wonderful Mr Green in the future.

Simon spanked Gabi in that position. It was just as he'd done at the beginning, when Gabi had been so nervous and so thrilled. The blows were harsh, as Simon preferred them. But no longer did Gabi sob or moan at the pain. Now she'd learned to take everything her Daddy gave her.

He used her mouth next, dragging her down so he could thrust easily into her young mouth. Then he took her to the bedroom, where he threw her down roughly so he could feast on that juicy, shaven cunt of hers. Gabi was soon screaming out her inevitable orgasm as her Daddy roughly ate her cunt while driving a finger deep into her once-virgin arsehole.

Next he flipped her onto hands and knees. Moving quickly, before she knew what was to happen, he tied her wrists and ankles tightly. Gabi saw the cane too late. But she told herself she would not have objected no matter what.

"Tell me what is going to happen," he ordered her softly.

"I am going to get the cane."

"Tell me again. Louder. Tell me what you want."

"My Daddy is going to cane me. And I want it. I want Daddy to cane me."

It was just perfect. The young slut had learned her lessons as well as any submissive could. Simon could not have said if he was happier Gabi's progress or the opportunity to cane her juicy arse. He slipped a buzzing egg into her sopping cunt and took hold of his favourite cane.

This time Simon slashed at Gabi with little mercy. The first cut of the cane left a lovely red welt all the way across her ample butt. She cried out and Simon knew even that would not stop him.

The second cut was just as savage, aimed only an inch above the first. It made her cheeks jiggle in a most agreeable way. The red stripe showed up instantly. Gabi screamed this time, shoving her face into the bed to muffle the sounds.

He gave her ten that day, working over her bum and down the backs of her thighs. He knew Gabi would never use her safeword. And he exulted in the chance to really use the young bitch just as he'd first imagined. The wounds from the cane would be deep and the marks would last for days. That only made Simon happier. He adjusted the egg, increasing the buzzing, before slashing at her twice more. This time he made sure to add to the angry red stripes on her tanned bottom. She was just perfect.

By the time Simon was fucking Gabi, she was sobbing openly. He entered her slowly, trying to distract her from the searing pain of the welts.

"Its OK, little girl. All done now. Let Daddy fuck you and make you cum."

Simon was genuine in his concern for the little whore. She'd taken a proper punishment that day. If he had needed proof, Gabi had shown how malleable and eager to please she could be. She was a remarkable young woman and more than ready to be given to the group of guys - or to her next Master.

For her part, Gabi was even more grateful than usual to feel her Daddy's fabulous cock filling her cunt. It somehow dried her tears to feel the older man stretching and reaming her cunt with all his skill. The skin on her butt and the back of her thighs still stung. She focused on Daddy's thrusting and, to her surprise, found it actually enhanced her orgasm. She screamed again for Daddy, this time with pleasure and release.

As they lay together, Daddy suckled on her big tits. No man had ever treated her boobs the way he did. He wanted more details of her recent adventure.

The other man, Oscar, had been filled with lust for her body. That was normal and he had used his new authority to order Gabi to strip naked in front of him. She had found that easy, thanks to her training. Somehow, Oscar had resisted the temptation to start fucking her and that news made Simon think the other man might be a good choice for Gabi's next Master.

He had tied her up, since bondage was the first thing he had suggested to Gabi. It was his "thing" and the new experience had been enjoyable for her. There were several different positions and much trial and error since Oscar was only starting out. But he was gentle with her and patient. Gabi had found herself warming to him. His touch had been so different from the other men she'd experienced before Mr Green.

Finally he'd wanted Gabi to suck his cock and she'd done her best, as she'd been taught, and used her mouth on his shaft and a hand on his balls to impress Oscar.

She waited for him to fuck her, ready to give him that, too, since her Daddy had given his approval. But first he had mentioned pissing on her. Gabi had been excited to hear it and happily gone to her knees in his bath. It was a "dirty" and disgusting act and, yet, Gabi was comfortable giving that to a man as an act of submission. Her Daddy had taught her this. Kneeling, waiting for Oscar's piss to shower her, she was thinking of her Daddy and her pulse had raced.

"But he's not like you, Daddy," she said softly. "He didn't have as much pee as you do. And it smelled worse than you."

Simon didn't mind hearing that. He was much more experienced than this new man. resolved to offer some suggestions to the young man. Simon would send some information on such matters as golden showers.

"But it was good, Daddy. And I remembered everything you taught me. It was exciting to watch him get ready and to see his piss shooting out. It was all thanks to you. I loved that I could let him use me. Just like you taught me."

She had enjoyed his fucking as well. Though she was certain he was not as skilled as her Daddy. But Simon suggested he would get better after a few more times and wanted to know when Oscar would see Gabi next.

"Next week. But Daddy, I'll have the marks from the cane. What if he asks about them?"

"Then you tell him the truth. You tell him how you got them and who gave them to you."

Gabi liked that idea. She was proud of her Daddy and, now, she felt even more proud of her submission to him. The cane had hurt her like hell but she would be glad to show off her welts and bruises. What mattered most was that the wonderful Mr Green had trained her - made her ready to go into th world of dominant men and to serve them.

"But Daddy, what if Oscar wants to use the cane on me? I don't know if I am ready for that."

"Well, I am your Daddy. But I think he will be your new Master. I am going to tell him to discuss a safeword with you. And that you have some hard limits. I never let you have limits because I wanted to train you. But with a new Master you can tell him that you have a hard limit - no canes."

Gabi was thrilled to hear that. Taking a caning from her Daddy had been almost too much for her to bear. She'd come so close to using her safeword - and she remembered what her Daddy had told her about that. But that was what her training was about - learning her limits. She snuggled her Daddy, thinking of his wisdom and how much she loved him.

"Daddy, what happens with us now? I mean, now that Zac and I are breaking up. What am I going to do? Daddy, I don't want you to stop being my Master."

There were more tears in her eyes now. Her regret was genuine and deep. Mr Green, the father of her boyfriend, had been a miracle find. She could no longer imagine what she'd have been like if Mr Green had not taken her in hand. She was proud to be a trained submissive slut. There was so much affection for Daddy - that was only natural. She had tried to avoid thinking about what would happen now that she no longer had Zac as an excuse to come to his house.

"All in good time, my little girl. We might find some opportunities for you to come by and suck Daddy's cock. You knew all along I was training you to be a slut for other men. Lets wait till after your gangbang. And then we can see what Oscar thinks."

Gabi had to be happy with that for the time being. She was even happier when her Daddy went down on her, eating her cunt till she screamed out another string of orgasms. He fucked her, too, that day. He took his time, squeezing and sucking on her amazing tits as he plunged his cock into her cunt. That time, Simon chose to shoot his load into the young whore's cunt. For a reason she did not understand, Gabi actually found that very satisfying, sensing Daddy's cock pulsing inside her cunt and imagining his powerful seed spewing against her cervix. For a few moments she forgot about her tears and the pain in her bottom.

mjar65
mjar65
1,240 Followers
12