The Real Girl

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Scott. Oh my God Scott! I think I'm coming. Oh Fuck! I'M GOING TO..."

For the first time ever, in a Honda parked in my best friend's driveway, I saw my wife explode with an orgasm that ripped through her. It was unlike anything I had ever seen. Even in all of the videos that she starred in when she was getting pounded by those big cocks, I have never seen her cum as hard as she did in the front seat of my Honda.

"Ughhhhhh!"

That sent me over the edge. It started from my goddamn toes and forced its way through my body. By the time it made it out of my dick I was convulsing like I was hit with a tazer. I clutched her ass as I lost all control.

Once we settled down the only sounds that we could hear was the other person's breathing. It took us nearly 5 minutes to come down off the cloud that we were on.

I felt her bury her head in my shoulder. My heart broke when I heard her crying. Oh fuck! Please God! Noooo! Do not let me have ruined this!

I must have emitted what I was feeling, or maybe she just sensed it like she always did when something was wrong with me. Her head shot up and she looked at me with a look of tender loving. That is when I realized that she was crying tears of joy.

"I love you so much Scott." Her lips descended onto mine's and I could feel the passion in her lips.

When we broke she looked around her. "I think we may need to get your car detailed. I may have ruined your seats."

-------------------------------

That night we cuddled for the first time in a year and some change. Her head lay on my shoulder, right under my neck. One of her arms was draped around my midsection while her leg was lazily laying across my thighs. Nothing ever felt more right than having her in my arms again.

"I want to have your baby Scott."

I thought that I had reached my quota for happy surprises, but I was wrong.

"Lisa, what did you say?"

She looked up at me. "Today, when I saw you playing with Roger, a light clicked on in my head. You are nothing like my father. You could never do to our kid the kinds of things he did to me." Her eyes started to glitter with the unshed tears brimming up in them.

"Of course I couldn't Lisa. Any man who could do those things isn't really a man at all."

Her head nodded in agreement. "When I saw you there with your face covered in pee, I have never been more turned on in my life. Then you fell asleep in with Roger in your lap, and no one even questioned it. We all knew that Roger was as safe in your lap as he could get."

"Is that why you were finally able to come?"

She laughed and covered her face with her hand as she thought about how she must have looked in that car. "Yeah. It was as if that realization opened the floodgates. I didn't realize how much love I was holding back from you until that moment."

"It was like Lisa and Sasha became one person." I said this absent-mindedly and immediately knew my mistake. I instantly regretted it as soon as it left my mouth. For a fleeting second I expected Lisa to jump up and run crying into the bathroom. She didn't break down and fall apart though. It was like she reached some sort of acceptance within herself. She looked at me imploringly for a second, then nodded.

"You're right. We did. I think that I was finally able to merge my sexual side and my loving side. The wall that divided them was broken. At that moment I stopped associating sex with the things that my father did."

We slept more soundly than we did in a while.

----------

EPILOGUE:

Lisa quit her job and moved back home. The crowd at the Coffee Shop welcomed her back with open arms.

Life is full of little ironies. That night in the car was the night we conceived Kelly Ashley Reed. We had been married for over six years at this point and the time Lisa got pregnant was the first time she orgasmed. Talk about Kismet.

I'd always felt a sense of inadequacy when I compared her reactions to her on screen lovers with her reactions to me when we had sex. She told me that the only difference between what happened on screen and what happened between us was simple acting. On screen, she pretended to cum. With me didn't. She never felt she had to because she wasn't performing with me. She was doing it because she wanted to. Truth be told, she had never came with any of them either. Before that night in the car, she had never cum before. It was fitting that she got pregnant the very time that she discovered what real sex was all about.

I would often see something flash across her face when Kelly would climb on my lap. As innocent as it was, the ghosts of her past would try to haunt her again. It would be gone just as fast as it came though. Her expression would be replaced with a look of pure love and adoration.

I know this sounds clique, but our sex life improved dramatically. It was as if it was born in that Honda. I have never been more satisfied. Better still, it was Lisa that satisfied me and not Sasha.

I often wondered what life would have been like if Lisa was successful in morphing into Sasha for me. Would she have killed our marriage like Lisa predicted? I think so. Nevertheless, I'm glad that Lisa was strong enough to do what she did. Now, I no longer needed a fantasy vixen. I was happy with the real girl.

I saw a movie titled "About Cherry" on Netflix that inspired this tale. We are all adults on a porn site so I am sure the amount of nudity in it won't bother your delicate senses.