The Real Main Event

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

While the thought of fucking both Debra and Trish at the same time entered into my mind, Steve came back to our area. Debra gave him a peck on the cheek as he handed me the World Heavyweight Title to look at.

"What did you two think? How was the match?" Steve asked us even though he had no idea that we didn't watch any of it.

"It was great honey," Debra assured her husband, obviously lying through her teeth.

"Lots of non-stop action, man. It was the best match I've ever seen." I figured might as well continue the lie. "Debra and I enjoyed it."

"Oh yeah," she added, "all of it. I loved every second of it. Especially the climax." She looked over to me and winked. I really, really liked this woman.

The night continued as the company's annual WrestleMania party began. I stood there alone thinking about the night I just had and the night that was ahead of me. How did I ever get so lucky?

--------------------------------------

Thanks for reading. There will be a part two of this featuring both Debra and Trish Stratus, so please look for that in the near future. Once again email me if you have any questions or comments.

12