The REAL Prince Charming...

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Please no...aaaaaaaaaaaa... aaaaaaaaaaa..."

Bill had simply picked Mary off her feet, and dropped her onto his cock, which slid in her cunt almost full length. He lifted her roughly, then dropped her the rest of the way.

Everyone watched as Little Boy spit on his hands and wiped them on his cock. He moved behind Mary, and put his cock to her ass. "NOOOOOOOOOOOOO... OOOOOOOOOOOOOOO."

Everyone watched Mary scream as Little Boy began to thrust his cock deeper and deeper into her guts. At last there was a pause, then Little Boy and Bill began to thrust into her together, matching their thrusts to each other. Charlie and the maids watched as they pounded harder and harder, Mary moaning in pain and humiliation. Suddenly Bill Winkie moaned, was shooting cum deep into her cunt. Seconds later Little Boy was following on. Mary was simply sobbing.

"We'll give it ten minutes, then swap over." Bill was talking to Little Boy.

Charlie turned to the six maids. Okay - those who want can go, those who want to stay with me - you can stay. Charlie was amazed that three wanted to stay, and he led them to a bedroom where they stayed the night...

Next morning Charlie staggered down stairs in the lodge. Lying in the sitting room on the sofas were Bill and Little Boy. On the floor what could have been a rag doll, covered with bruises and cum. It would be a bit before Mary would start abusing maids again.

And of course Charlie's final thought - why couldn't the author work the bloody cockle shells into the story somewhere!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

12