The REAL Real World Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lying there, afterward, in the dim light of a small tiffany lamp, I could not believe what had just transpired. When I told Roxanne, that I had never been with a woman, she just smiled and called me a ‘liar’. I told her that the man I was seeing would freak if he found out what had just transpired, and she said that it would be our ‘little secret’, and followed that with saying “no man can love a woman like another woman”, to which I agreed excepting for the need for a good hard dick.

Roxie got an immediate twinkle in her eye, and told me to stay where I was. She got up, and doused the light after lighting a few aromatic candles (jasmine, of course), and then she left the room.

I was left in the warm after glow of our lovemaking, my senses being teased by the music and the smells of jasmine and sex. I don’t know how long Roxanne was gone, until I felt her weight light upon the bed. She had brought back a bottle of scented oil, telling me to turn over and relax, as she drizzled the mixture down my back and across my backside. I immediately felt the heat of the oil, as her hands began to expertly knead my body, from head to toe, while her tongue and mouth slowly devoured the globes of my ass. I was so relaxed that I felt as if I was floating, letting her have her way with me. I closed my eyes and just let the feelings envelope me as my pussy once again began that familiar stirring.

After a few minutes, Roxie turned me over and began the ministrations of the front of my body, her hands working their magic as her mouth feasted on my breasts. It was wonderful as the heat of the oil took over, and, I swear the volume of the music grew. I found my hands searching out my once again dripping pussy, as I began to impatiently stroke my clit, almost viciously, as I felt myself quaking to another orgasm, my pussy literally ejaculating into my hand. I guess Roxanne had been watching because she immediately took my hand and began slurping my juices.

I reached out, searching for her clit, and instead found a ‘real’ cock this time! Well, not real, but it seems that when Roxie had left the room, she had grabbed more than the oil. As I opened my eyes in surprise, I saw Roxie wearing a ‘strap-on’ that had to be a foot and a half long, and at least 8-inches around and curved like a banana. Men…SIZE does matter. This thing looked like the genuine article. Roxanne sensing hesitation on my part thought she may have done something wrong and began to pull away, at which point I grabbed that cock and just smiled.

I swung around and took the dick in my mouth, and couldn’t believe how much it felt like the real thing. But, best of all Roxanne had used it on herself prior to putting it on, so it was dripping with her own sweet juices. It was now my turn to surprise her, as, like I said, I consider myself a ‘master’ of the blow-job, as I have always had extraordinary control my throat muscles, being able to ‘milk’ a cock, without ever moving my head, but even I wondered about this tool.

This ‘device’ was something I had never seen or heard of before. It had a huge set of balls in a scrotal sack, also duplicating the look and feel of the real thing. I was later to find out that one could ‘inject’ their favorite ‘liquid’, filling the sack and through the use of a ball similar to those used on a blood pressure gadget, you can pump the special jism into your lover. Anyhow, as I gave head, Roxie reached around and was jamming her fingers into my steaming pussy and rubbing my clit, until I was on the verge of cumming. At which point, she withdrew her hand, leaving me hanging and groaning in disbelief.

Sensing that I was not to be denied, she spun me around, on all fours, as I raised my fanny into the air and stuffed my steaming hole full of our latex friend. It felt wonderful as this piece of meat tried to split my insides as she slowly sank it to the hilt in my dripping gash, a hard ridge like area on the top doing special things with the walls of my snatch.. She grabbed me by my hair, pulling as she pushed, and it never hurt so good. We were both screaming for more as she pounded me again and again, talking to me like some longshoreman fucking a $10 whore, and I couldn’t get enough.

She reamed me like a true expert, while I furiously frigged my aching clit and when she sensed that I had had enough, she fell out of me with a long sloppy ‘plop’ and laid on her back as she ‘detached’ the dick and jammed it into her own cunt, guiding my hand to take over the control. It wasn’t until she removed the ‘belt’ of the strap-on, that I realized she had on a ‘butterfly’ device, which had been thrashing her clit while she was doing me.

As I was ramming the cock into Roxie I could tell that the combo of the cock and the butterfly was literally driving her mad as her eyes seemed to ‘roll’ uncontrollably and her tongue was lashing in and out of her mouth like a possessed mental patient able to manage only guttural moans. When she came, I could feel her pussy trying to steal the cock right out of my hand. Afterward, I slowly withdrew the cock from her overflowing pussy, and she ‘cleaned’ the cock up while I cleaned up her pussy.

We lay in each other’s arms, gently kissing and slowly drifted off for a well-deserved nap. We awoke about two hours later, as it was getting on to twilight, both realizing that we still had a lot of work to do, planning her Grand Opening. I smiled as I thought to myself what surprises she had in store for that occasion, if the afternoon had been any indication.

At any rate, Roxanne suggested that we get away, where we could spread out and get to work. Seeing as how my wedding had went down the tubes I suggested my place. She said “maybe later,” but for now, we had to get out of the city, at which point I simply said, “lead on.” She handed me an overnight bag, and pointed me to the front of the store, telling me take what I liked and the rest we would get when we got there, saying almost as an after thought “sun and fun on the beach and ‘wild’ night life”, which could only mean one thing…Atlantic City! So I filled the bag for what I envisioned would be going on and we were gone.

Within the hour we were headed down the AC Expressway, having made reservations at one of the casinos. Once we were out of the city Roxie dropped the top on her Jag, set the cruise control and slipped in a CD. It was the same music I heard back at the shop…more like sounds, really. I told her that I had been hearing this all afternoon, and had never heard anything like it before. She told me that I wouldn’t hear it anywhere else, as it was a computer generated ‘mix’, specifically designed to elicit a precise, yet ‘unconscious’ response from those who have the ‘sense’ of hearing it.

So, there it was, I had been duped by ‘subliminal sex music’. Fine by me. Anyway, once we were on the open road, true to form, Roxanne unzipped the sundress she had on, revealing that she was totally naked underneath…Except for another ‘butterfly’ device, specially designed for her boutique, by a ‘gizmo guru’ as she puts it, from California. As a matter of fact, I was to later find out, that all of the devices we would encounter this weekend were exclusively designed and manufactured for a select few clients. The ejaculating dildo was a one of a kind prototype as was the butterfly that Roxanne had used earlier, specifically designed for women with clitoral abnormalities. This new gizmo was much larger than the first ‘butterfly’ device with no straps and made of a fluorescent green jelly and from what I could see of it, came with a piece shaped somewhat like a ‘saddle horn’.

It was controlled by a wireless remote, which she handed to me, and ran on ac, dc through the cigarette lighter or batteries. Then she reached into her bag and brought out its ‘twin’, taking the remote and handing the unit to me. Now I could get a look at the entire article. It had what appeared to be two tiny balls just under the surface, that were designed to contact the clitoral area, and about an 6-inch dick, about 4-inches around (that could also ‘cum’) that rotated via a motor. The ‘horn’ part was so the wearer could control pressure, direction and such when the unit was ‘installed’ and it also contained the ball mechanism used to make the unit ejaculate.

I was wearing a pair of tap pants, which I hungrily removed, and with the seat reclined, proceeded to ‘mount’ my plaything. Being slightly dry after our afternoon of making love, I was having a little trouble mounting my steed. Roxanne, noticing my dilemma, reached under her own device, dipped her fingers into her honey pot and came up with her fingers glistening with her own juices, and without missing a beat, reached across and began gently massaging my clit, to help me complete my task. After a few minutes of positioning and adjusting, I was set. Roxie handed me my own controls, so that I could figure out what the buttons did, and soon we were on our way, in more ways than one. Turns out that the tiny balls ‘drum’ or ‘thump’ on the clit in time to the settings, and, along with the motion of the ‘dick’, the feelings were unbelievable. Roxanne joked that if she played with the settings we ought to be able to cum about every 5 miles, all the way to AC, which explains the thick terrycloth seat covers.

Now anyone who knows anything about the Atlantic City Expressway, knows that on a Friday night it is packed with Tour Buses full of ‘blue-hairs’ headed to the casinos. So, rather than take a chance of getting stopped and missing our destination and thereby the work that had to be done, we decided to err on the side of caution and donned oversized t-shirts, in an attempt to cover our otherwise naked bodies, and the equipment in use underneath, but still leaving us free for the most part to do as we wished.

I could tell when my manipulation of the ‘toy’ inside Roxanne was having the desired effect, because she would get this sheepish grin on her face and squirm uncontrollably in her seat, then freeze for a second and then convulse through her orgasm. Likewise when she hit the right ‘notes’ with the unit I was sporting I would simply close my eyes and just let the wave take me. Every so often, we would just turn off the machines, reach across and play with each other to our hearts content. About halfway through our trip, I decided to play with Roxanne in earnest. I reached across and jammed my fingers between the toy and her pussy, immediately feeling the fire from her furnace and began stroking her clit, while I lifted her shirt and sucked on her tits, biting hard on her nipples while thrusting two, then three fingers hard against her dripping snatch, pausing occasionally so that we could both lick my fingers clean. Then I turned and knelt, spread-eagle, leaning over the backrest, as if looking for something in the backseat so that I could take hold of her hand and use it to fuck myself, while stroking my own clit to orgasm.

All of the handling of my pussy had me needing to pee, badly. So we jumped off the expressway, to find a clean restroom. As luck would have it, within two minutes of leaving the expressway, we located a gas station, advertising ‘very clean’ restrooms. As Roxanne topped off the tank I ran in, grabbed the key from the attendant and went to pee. Even the act of relieving myself in my aroused state, caused stirrings within my aching pussy. No had I gotten started, and then a knock came on the door. When I didn’t answer, again someone knocked. This time I replied “just a minute,” only to immediately hear another knock. I assumed that it was just a rude tourist who couldn’t understand English, and threw open the door prepared to let someone have a piece of my mind, only to find Roxanne standing there sporting a huge strap-on dildo, much larger, in girth, than the first, maybe 12-inches around, but still sporting the ‘cum balls’. She was grinning from ear to ear.

She shoved me back into the restroom, and up onto the counter, kissing me as she jammed two fingers into my quickly moistening slit. Shortly she dropped to her knees and proceeded to give my clit a thorough tongue lashing, assuring that my pussy was sopping wet, as her fingers mauled my aching nipples. Then she practically dragged me to the stall, sat down and demanded that I suck her cock. I instantly obliged. After all, she was bigger than me. I dropped to my knees and began to suck her dick, realizing that the head was again, thoughtfully coated for me. As I tried to swallow her manhood, I reached down and continued playing with my cunt which by now was on fire with anticipation of the fucking I was about to get, while with my other hand I fingered Roxie’s cunt, until I had her moaning. When I figured we were both ready, I rose up, and planted myself on the cock protruding from between her legs, somewhat stunned at how easily it glided in.

I began riding her, slowly at first, then harder and faster, gyrating as this tree trunk worked its magic deep inside my twat. It wasn’t long before we were slapping together at a furious pace, moaning until we were sure they would hear us through the walls. Sure enough there was a knock on the door, and someone inquired as to whether we were “all right in there”. Through clenched teeth, Roxie told whomever “her friend was car sick, but would be just fine.” At which point I could only ‘groan’ in agreement, as I struggled to get even more of the cock into my burning pussy, grinding my pelvis, hard against hers. So as to cut down on the ‘noise’ we simply buried our tongues in each others mouth, in the longest hottest kiss of my life, seconds later cumming and flooding Roxanne’s thighs with my love juice, as she moved her penis so she could let go a stream of pee that lasted a good 60 seconds.

As my orgasm subsided, Roxanne had undone the apparatus, with it still buried deep in my dripping cunt, and again began attacking my huge burning nipples, biting them as if wanting to rip them off of my swollen tits. As I ever so slowly stood up and gently removed the latex missile from my gaping hole, making a rather loud ‘plop’, I noticed that the other end of the device had a ball about the size of a golf ball covered in hundreds of soft ‘spikes’, so that no matter what happened, the movements of the individual with the cock inside were ‘transferred’ to the wearers pussy. Roxanne practically ripped my arm off, grabbing our friend and began fastening it around my waist. With my assistance we completed the tool transfer, and I dropped to my knees using my tongue to clean my cum from my lovers thighs, finishing up at her beautiful pussy, diving in and encircling her clit with my tongue, I brought her to orgasm, then roughly jerked her up, and swung her around, promptly driving the latex monster into her steaming twat, showing no mercy, to either of us, as the porcupine end seemed to touch every nerve of my pussy at once. I began to drive it in and out with a total lack of control. Returning the favor, I grabbed handfuls of her hair and used it as reins, reveling in the rhythmic slapping of the balls against her engorged pussy lips. After a few minutes, I had her begging for me to stop, but I rammed it even harder, ordering her to play with her clit harder and harder, until I was satisfied. As she was cumming for the third time this session she swore through her grunts of joy, that I would pay for this. I couldn’t wait.

We quickly fell into a 69 right there on the floor, on the towel Roxie had had wrapped around her waist to conceal the weapon she was wearing, and ‘cleaned’ each other up, then we exited the restroom passing by people who had to have and IQ of 1 or less to not know what we had been up to in there.

The rest of the trip was uneventful, as we drove along, simply letting the night air caress our worn out pussies. Although I must admit watching Roxanne’s huge clit and bulging pussy lips twitch in the light of the moon, was a huge turn on. And she made sure that I had an unobstructed view.

We arrived at our destination around midnight, checked in, and wearily made our way to the room, chuckling at what the valet who parked our car must have thought, seeing us dressed only in t-shirts and then having noticed the obvious ‘wet spots’ on the seats. It was a woman, so she should understand. We got to the room, and immediately fell on the bed, having just survived a marathon 12 hours of unabashed sex and fell into deep sleep, holding each other.

I dreamed unbelievably erotic dreams about my boyfriend and I, but in the dream, his dick was the size of the tools I had experienced today, and his touch was that of the woman I had had today. It was so erotic I could feel his tongue gently gliding over my rapidly moistening slit as I lazily reached down to guide ‘his’ manipulations, only to realize, as I awoke, that the he was a she and she was moaning as she ate my cunt while using a chrome vibrator on her own glistening twat. It was two in the morning and Roxie had “gotten hungry”. Only half complaining, I mentioned that we were never going to get any work done if we didn’t get some sleep. Roxanne could only groan a reply as her face was buried in my honey pot.

Since things were heating up again, I decided to see what other goodies Roxie had brought along in her little bag of tricks, and Roxanne made no effort to stop me. I was rather intrigued by what I found. There were ‘parts’ that appeared to be ‘interchangeable’ with one another for making up some sort of restraints, but the most interesting thing was the assortment of dildos and such, especially a double headed beast, that Roxie had named ‘Monty’, that was a rather intimidating four feet in length, but only about an inch across. It looked like a flesh colored garden hose, BUT, it had two inflator balls attached, along with two pair of heavy golden chains attached in the middle, with leather ‘studded’ straps at each end of the chains. This ‘tool’ had some serious weight to it, as I hefted it out of the bag, and Roxanne could tell by the look on my face, that I was trying to figure out what ‘good’ this thing was, and she was more than ready to show me.

It was a beautiful night and there was a good hearty breeze blowing off of the ocean. Roxanne grabbed the top blanket and the pillows off of the bed and headed out on to the balcony. The balconies were designed so that the privacy walls extended far enough beyond the railings that your neighbor couldn’t peek around (pity), and the people below or across the way could only guess at what they think they see through the railing. The only ‘breach’ in privacy could come from above. Roxanne spread the blanket out on the deck, and turned on the television for lighting. She took me by the hand, set down in a chaise lounge, set me down between her legs and drew me back as we ‘spooned’. The breeze felt wonderful against my naked body, and of course my nipples were straining to get as much air as possible. Roxanne was gently kissing the back of my neck while her arms wrapped around me and gently rolled my nipples between her fingers. I was aroused and totally relaxed at the same time, as I melted into her embrace. She gently began her tonguing of my ears as her right hand dropped to me tummy and gently began their slow journey south. Way before she reached my pussy, her ministrations of my ears had me squirming in rhythm to her tongue, and gently trying to have her hurry the hell up with her hand. But, she was determined to take her time.

When she finally did reach pay dirt, she bypassed my aching clit, and dipped two fingers deep into my hole, pulling them out and bringing them to my lips for a thorough cleaning, and I returned the favor, coating my digits and letting her taste me. Finally, she turned my head and we embraced in a long, hot, wet French kiss, that caused my toes to curl and my clit to throb in anticipation.