The REAL Real World Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Roxanne picked up our double-headed friend and had me slide down the seat a ways, as she coiled it up on my stomach. Then she took a head and gently ran it up and down my hot, slick slit. Over a period of about three minutes, Roxanne had managed to insert a good 8 inches of the meager ‘meat’ into my hole, but like I said, it was so skinny I hardly even noticed.

As she drew me up so that she could once again lock her lips on mine, she slowly began to stroke my clit, and grabbed a ‘ball’ and began to pump me up. UNBELIEVEABLE, was all I could think as Monty began to grow inside my love tunnel, causing me to jam my tongue even further into the cavern of my lovers’ mouth. But, even better than the tool growing inside of me was the added bonus that, as it grew, a hard ‘ridge’ of soft bumps appeared and grew along the top of this thing that caused it to ‘rasp’ the top and inside of my cunt as it was moved out and grate against my clit area as it went in. Roxie took my hand and gently guided it to the shaft of my attacker, coaxing me to begin fucking myself as she whispered for me to go “slowly.” And as I started, it felt as if with every outward movement, my entire insides were going to come with it. After a while though, my insides were so slick, the swelling massive member buried inside me began to move with ease, and the way it handled the area known as the ‘G-Spot’, with its ‘ridge’ was indescribable.

About 5 minutes after we had first inserted this salami, I was cramming at least a foot into my cunt with each stroke, fully understanding its name and feeling fuller than I ever thought possible. I was in a whole other world, finding out afterward that Monty could get up to 14-inches around. Then Roxanne had me turn around, and stand over her as we continued to drive this cock in and out, permitting my juices flow out over our hands.

I watched in sheer ecstasy, as she took the other end of our friend into her mouth, watching as the slender shaft passed over those full wet lips. As she began to suck on her half, I grabbed the other ball and slowly began to inflate that end. I had by now slowed the movement of Monty within my own pussy, allowing its girth to hold it stationery within me, as I was held spellbound, by the site of this thing growing, as Roxie sucked on it like a banshee. With my vantage point I could see both the phallus disappearing into her mouth and her right hand furiously frigging her own pussy and clit. Suddenly like some prison dyke, I grabbed my ‘slave’ hard by her hair and ordered her to suck my dick and fuck my hole, as she pumped harder and harder, causing her to gag on the cock she was attempting to force down her own throat. I got weak in the knees as tears filled her eyes from the choking, and she repeatedly withdrew the dildo from my cunt, almost completely, then jammed it home again, cumming in a staccato of ‘microgasms’, my cream slathering her beautiful breasts, as she massaged it into her tits and neck, along with the fluid from her own cunt that was coating her hand, until the upper half of her body glistened, in the dim light from the room.

I felt my knees start to buckle, from having stood, half squatting, as Roxie had dutifully done what she was told, and I had cum so much. I leaned over and steadied myself on her shoulder as I realized that although I was spent, she was just starting, as she withdrew the cock from my pussy, along with about a quart of cunt juice, and switched ends, cramming her saliva soaked end into my pussy, as her lips engulfed the end now well saturated with my nectar.

Soon, sensing that I was about to fall over, Roxie, laid the chaise flat, moved up and had me stretch out, with my legs spread wide on either side. This of course, also gave her much easier access to my sopping cunt and ‘neglected’ clit, which she took upon her self to remedy the situation, by manhandling it with her thumb as she once again began to drive Monty home.

Girls, if you have never been ‘given’ head, while being screwed to the floor, you don’t know what you’re missing! After about ten minutes of this, we put this monster to its true task, retiring to the blanket, we moved apart, just far enough to facilitate the reciprocal placement of our toy at the openings of our now gaping gashes.

And I reached total enlightment, as the chains and their use became excruciatingly obvious, allowing us to at once control the speed depth and angle of our own as well as our partners penetrations. The most delightful feature of using this apparatus was that if you varied the size with the balls, while the unit is in motion, you could watch as your lovers pussy ‘gobbles’ the dick as if trying to keep it from ‘leaving’. The down side (if you want to call it that) is that because you can literally fill your cavern to nearly to bursting it naturally takes in air and forces it out as it stirs your insides. So there we were, our pussies farting away as we fucked ourselves into oblivion, our nectar spilling out and combining to form a pool of pungent liqueur between us.

It may never be known which one of us passed out first. I only know that I awoke to the sight of both of us firmly entwined with the dildo still firmly ensconced in our now well worn pussies, and to what I thought was a ‘dripping’, but quickly realized that it was a tapping at our door, my first thought being that I was glad that the door locked automatically when it closed.

After a few seconds, it came again, as I gently revived Roxanne, informing her that someone was at the door. We rushed (at least as fast as a body can with a foot and a half of dick hanging out of ones cunt) to straighten up as I told the intruder to “hold on,” wishing that they had read the “do not disturb” sign we had hung on the knob. Looking at the clock, I smiled as I realized that we had been at it for four hours, which meant that, all told, my pussy had now been exploited for 16 hours. As Roxanne was the first one to have donned a robe, grumbling, “I’ll handle this.” I lazily told her that I was going to take a shower, and made my way to the bathroom.

The shower was one of those multi-head deals that gives you the impression that you are in a ‘car wash’. It felt wonderful, as the torrent massaged me from every angle. After a few minutes of this, I turned on the ‘steam’ function and stretched out on one of the benches. I don’t know how long I was in there, but most of all I didn’t care. From somewhere, I mustered enough strength to finish my shower, and actually, felt somewhat invigorated, although I knew that I needed sleep and soon.

As I was finishing up in the bathroom, I heard the distinct sounds of ‘moaning’ on the other side of the door. I flung open the door, intent on asking Roxie if she had lost her mind, still sex-starved, but was stopped short, when I caught a glimpse of blonde hair at the desk. Taking a double take, I soon realized that Roxanne was in fact, still at it, but over on the bed, by herself. It seems as though our valet had found one of the ‘saddles’, in behind the passenger seat of the Jag, and came up to return it after her shift ended, lest someone get the ‘wrong idea’. And, of course Roxie forever the compassionate hostess, had proceeded to instruct our beautiful stranger on the operation and use of the device, insisting that she put into practice her education. So here was this girl, I guess about 19 or 20, sitting in the chair at the desk “rockin’ and rollin’” on the gadget completely oblivious to anyone and anything else.

Roxanne, motioned for me to join her on the bed, and whispered for me to “sit on her face.” I endeavored to protest, saying that I needed rest, but she would have none of it, grabbing my arm and forcing me down on the bed. As I lowered my pussy down on her mouth, it took only mere seconds for me (or should I say my pussy) to completely forget about any ‘rest’. In less than 24 hours I had become a slave to my pussy, and it was leading me like it had a mind of its own. In short order, I was flooding Roxanne’s face with my juices as my concentration was torn between the pussy of the woman beneath me, the action across the room and my own, now burning need. As I leaned against the headboard, my eyes closed, my entire universe became centered on my pussy and the tongue lashing it was enjoying. It became painfully obvious that my future was only as long as it took to reach my next orgasm. Nothing else seemed to matter but the pleasure I was feeling at any given instant in time. I was truly being swept away on wave after wave of desire. No matter what thoughts were in my mind, my underlying thoughts gravitated to my pussy and the burning need for sexual gratification. Every nerve in my body was keyed to the feelings emanating from my cunt and whatever it was engaged in at the moment, as if my brain had left my head and affixed itself to my clitoris. And it felt wonderful.

I was jolted back from the edge, by nibbling on my nipple. I opened my eyes to see Kathy, the valet, feasting on my breasts, while ramming one end of the recently used ‘double d’ in and out of Roxanne’s box, eliciting moans from all three of us. I also noticed that she still had the saddle firmly planted in her pussy as she was gyrating her hips to the rotation of its dick. I gently reached up and took hold of her head guiding her hot tongue between my erect nipples. Having yet to speak word one to her the three of us rolled over on the bed, discarded all of the toys and spontaneously fell into a ‘daisy chain’ of mouths and pussies. Locking each other firmly in place with our sopping wet thighs, our senses flooded with the tastes, sounds and fragrant aroma of pure unadulterated ‘she sex’, and just devoured each other. I don’t know how long we went at it, but the sun was high in the sky, when we awoke, gently ensconced in each other’s arms.

Well, I have rambled on for quite a while now, and suppose I should finish here for now. Besides the girls have been peeking as I was writing and it sounds like somebody has started something in the other room…