The Real Story

Story Info
Laura discover's Bryan's wild side for the first time.
1k words
3.52
12.6k
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 12/18/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Laura applied a lair of light peach gloss over her lips and took one last look in the mirror as she slipped out of the house. She had chosen a sheer black shirt, exposing a black laced bra and a short skirt with high-heeled boots. She wondered what Bryan would be wearing and imagined what he might think when he saw her later that night.

Ever since he had pulled her in for a kiss on their first date, she couldn't help but wonder what else he had up his sleeve. She had been impressed by his forcefulness in the situation but unsure why he hadn't pushed further after their second date (a trip to Niagara Falls). Tonight was their last chance, since she would leave for California the next day, and Laura fantasized about what she hoped awaited them.

After having dinner and drinks, Laura anticipated Bryan's arrival. Slowly friends began to gather, more drinks flowed, and Laura settled in to her happy state. Finally she saw him walking toward her. Eager to feel his touch, she stood up to great him, only briefly getting to feel him pressed against her for a hug.

They sat side by side, touching shyly at first, and entertained conversations around the bar. When the lights went up, it was their first opportunity to sneak away and steal passionate kisses against the side of Bryan's car. Although interrupted by friends, feeling Bryan's lips against hers while his hands moved up and down her body, teased Laura and left her yearning for more.

Gathering at the next location, a darker scene filled with music from a live band, Laura and Bryan began to dance. Feeling his body against her, his strong hands grabbing her more eagerly, Laura became even more turned on. She playfully teased him, rubbing up against him, and occasionally reaching behind her to feel him growing with excitement. The two seemed to block out the rest of the room, with each of their lips, tongues, and bodies acting as magnets to the others'.

They danced until the lights went up and everyone piled into Bryan's car. All Laura could think about was how badly she wanted him, but she had to keep it together while everyone was present. They ended up at a late night restaurant and sat down at the table. Laura stared blankly at the menu. She was hungry, but definitely not for the food. As visions of the evening flashed in her mind, she excused herself from the table, grabbed Bryan's hand, and led him back outside.

The pair giggled about what they had just done and made their way back to Bryan's parked car. Sitting in the front seat, Bryan grabbed Laura and vigorously kissed her. Laura remembered their first kiss and felt herself getting hot between her legs. She kissed Bryan back, leaning over to slowly slide her tongue along his neck, making her way up to lick his ear. She let out a quiet moan and Bryan moaned in return.

Things heated up quickly as they kissed, exchanging sighs of longing. Bryan grabbed Laura's breasts, causing her to moan with pleasure and he passionately kissed her shoulders as he lifted her shirt and took off her bra, exposing her hard nipples. Taking them in his mouth, Bryan licked around them while squeezing her with his hands. Laura could tell how wet she was getting and longed to know if Bryan was as turned on as she. She reached over and was excited to feel how hard he was. This turned her on even more.

As they wrestled with each other, each wanting to turn the other on even more, Bryan powerfully manoeuvred Laura until she was dripping with desire. He slid his hand in between her legs and let out a long loud breath when he felt her warmth on his fingers.

Unable to hold back any longer, Bryan aggressively tugged Laura's nylons until they ripped open, exposing her tiny thong. He quickly slid it off and dragged his hand back up her legs. He rubbed her clit, causing her to moan louder now, while she unzipped his pants. Laura wanted to pleasure Bryan and began gently stroking him, eventually guiding him out of his pants. She leaned over, slowly kissing down his neck, licking his chest, and tracing her tongue down his stomach to the base of his shaft.

Hearing Bryan moan encouraged Laura and she continued to lick him, twirling her tongue around his tip, teasing him with her lips. Bryan continued to play with Laura while she took him in her mouth, moving her head up and down on him. Bryan's breath began to get faster and Laura knew he was just as turned on as she was. She pulled back and gave Bryan a sultry smile as she leaned over and kissed his mouth.

As she circled his tongue with hers, Laura climbed over and slowly lowered herself on top of Bryan. With her boots still on, Laura straddled Bryan, feeling him throbbing inside of her. Bryan placed his hands on Laura's hips and guided her more quickly up and down. Laura could feel her juices dripping down Bryan's shaft and felt him grow even harder.

Bryan grabbed the back of Laura's neck, pulling her toward him for a strong kiss, as he thrust himself inside her even further. They both gasped with pleasure and continued to powerfully move together. Bryan enthusiastically bit Laura's neck and worked his way down to her chest, sucking on her breasts as he bounced her up and down on himself.

Laura was soaking wet with Bryan inside of her and longed to feel him pulsate as he came. She instructed him to go harder and faster, and he complied. Feeling him go deeper, Laura could tell Bryan was about to cum. He pulled her into him, letting out a long moan as he exploded inside her. Laura kissed and sucked on his neck as his body shook with pleasure.

The pair caught their breath and looked at each other, realizing what had just occurred. "Not bad for a first time" Bryan remarked. "True, now let's eat!" responded Laura.

THE BEGINNING.