The Real Thing

Story Info
His cousin had grown, especially her breasts.
1.9k words
4.29
90.1k
14
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Quite honestly, I hate traveling. I can go years on end without seeing people, unless they visit me. It is not that I want to be antisocial; it is just how I am. My hatred of traveling pretty much makes me a homebody.

So one can imagine how annoyed I was when the company I work for had me attend a conference clear across the county. But I had to go despite my hatred of travel because my promotion was hinging on it, part of the price of moving up in the company was one had to be willing to travel to certain important conferences and conventions for the company, take notes and then come back and explain what had been discussed.

My cousin found out that I was going to be in the same city that she lives in, and convinced me to stuck around for a couple of days after the conference was over. My boss said that I had too much vacation time as it was, encouraging me to burn up a couple of days worth of it, the information I was relaying wasn't really urgent and could wait a more few days before being relayed and explained to the rest of the company.

So I arranged for my cousin to pick me up at the hotel on the last day of the conference. Now, I haven't seen her in like ten years. Not since the last family reunion that my parents dragged me off to. At the time, she was like ten years old with a mouth full of braces. When she left home, we started to send the occasional email to one another, which is how she learned that I was going to be in town. But I haven't seen a picture of her in years, so when she came to pick me up, it was a huge shock to see how much she had changed over the last ten years.

And I do mean changed. I knew that she had grown, logic told me that---but she not only had grown up, she had blossomed. She had gotten tall, tan and good looking. The biggest surprise was how large her breasts have gotten. They were gigantic, and during the car ride to her apartment, I periodically realized that I was staring at them.

When we got to her place, we sat down and had a few drinks and talked about our respective lives and careers. I found myself having trouble focusing on the conversation, she was just too well built, cousin or not, for her body not to distract me from the conversation.

I didn't realize how distracted I was until she grabbed me by the chin and said, "They are real."

I hemmed awkwardly, and she laughed, "Oh, I get it all the time, none of you men can keep you mind on a conversation around me because you can think about is my tits. I could grow a third eye and no body would notice because they never look at my face."

Standing up, she pulled her sweater over her head real quickly, and then reached back and undid her bra. I was probably blushing as red as a beet at this point, because she laughed again as she let the bra fall to the floor.

"There is nothing to be embarrassed about. See they are real."

I stammered out the hard cold truth, "I can't tell the real ones from the fake ones without feeling them."

"They are real. Go ahead, feel them."

"No...that is ok, I rather not," I lied. A part of me really wanted to reach out and touch them to see if they were real or fake. Not that it really mattered one way or another whether they were real or not---because either way they were magnificent.

"Come on, stand up and feel them."

I found myself standing up and I started to reach for them before I stopped myself.

"No, I don't need to touch them. I believe that they are real," I said. "I insist on proving to you that they are real," she said as she grabbed my hands and pressed them against her tits.

Both of us kind of froze at this point. I noticed how warm her breasts were as my hands held onto them. And her nipples lay between my thumbs and forefingers, making me badly want to lightly pinch them. Her aureoles were dark and that her nipples seemed to be hardening as I watched. My mouth silently worked and watered as I imagined what it would be like to lick and kiss them. And I could feel my dick grow hard at the thought of what it would be like to squeeze them together around it and aim my cock into her wet mouth.

"Maybe, we should lay off the booze for awhile," I suggested weakly. Another part of me wanted to suggest several things entirely different that we could do together. All of which were downright indecent to suggest to one's cousin.

As if reading my mind, she said, "And perhaps, I should allow myself to get fucked more often." She then reached up and covered my hands with her own, pressing them harder into her breasts. "Your hands feel so good; so warm, it has been like forever since I allowed anyone to touch me like this."

I laughed and hang my head down, as did she. When our foreheads touched together, it seemed only natural to kiss one another. Our lips parted as they met, and our tongues crept into one another mouths.

The rational ethic part of myself reminded me that this was wrong, that she was my cousin and that this would be incest to fuck my own cousin, that this would not be something that nice people engaged in. Quickly breaking off the kiss, I gasped, "We are cousins, we really shouldn't be doing this."

"Yeah, I know," my cousin replied as she squeezed my hard-on though my pants. "But I really want to finish this," she said as she unzipped my pants and reached in. My cock voted that I finish this too.

I bent down and kissed her nipples, sucking on first one and then the other. After a few minutes, her moaning as my mouth fed on her titties, she pushed me away gently before dropping down onto her knees. She undid my belt and tugged my pants down. She gazed lovingly at my cock and then she started to run her fingertips over it lightly, little laughs of joy coming out of her mouth as my cock responded to her touch causing me to breathe heavily. Sighing, she brought her lips to the head of my cock, tenderly touching it with her lips. She slowly kissed the entire length of it as she fondled my balls gently in her hands. Then she brought her lips back to the head of my cock, allowing her tongue to slip out, delicately licking at it. The she opened her mouth and gradually let it in her mouth. She worked it back and forth in and out of her mouth, slowly taking it all the way in until her lips touched the roots of it. She took it out long enough to tell me that she wanted me to cum in her mouth---that she wanted to swallow my cum---that she really wanted to taste me. Then she opened her mouth again, inhaling my cock deep inside of it. As she sucked on my cock, her tongue teased the underside of it, and her hands massaged my balls. I laid my hands on her shoulders as she moved her hands around to grab my ass, so that she could drive my cock harder into her gaping mouth. My breath grew ragged as I got closer to cumming and I was panting as she started to suck harder on my cock. With a loud exhale, my body jerked as my cock spasmed and shot jizm deep into her mouth. She swallowed my cum compulsory, trying to devour it all but the load was too much and too rapid for her tight mouth to handle and some of it dripped onto her tits. Teasingly, she continued to suck on my cock, working it in and out several times as I shook from that wonderful after orgasm sensitivity. Then she removed it from her mouth as I supported myself against the edge of the couch. Then she raised herself slightly so that she could wrap her tits around my cock.

She rubbed them against it, "See they are very much real."

"Yes, they are." I agreed as I reached down and touched them with my fingertips. My cum had coated them, and they felt so good polishing my cock.

My cousin sighed with delight as my cock re-hardened.

"I am so very horny. I need a cock so badly. Will you please fuck me with your big cock?" my cousin asked in a small girl's voice as she looked up and smiled at me.

"Yes, my dear cousin, I will---I will fuck you real good and hard." She giggled delightfully at my reply, before kissing my cock lovingly one more time.

Then she got up and we both went into the bedroom, shedding the rest of our clothes along the way. Lying down on the bed next to one another, I rubbed her pussy with one hand as I sucked and licked her tits until she couldn't wait any longer.

"Now, cousin, stick into me now," my cousin moaned, "I need to be fucked by your dick. I need it in me now."

With that, I positioned myself above her delicate looking entrance, rubbing the head of my cock up and down the lips of her pussy as she moaned. Then I slowly entered her, feeling her warmth engulf my cock as I slowly penetrated her. She grabbed my hips, cueing me with her hands as I slowly started to fuck her. As she signaled me to spend up, telegraphing her pressing urgency, her tits started wildly bouncing around. With a load moan that started out as a low hiss escaping from her mouth and building to a wild howl of pleasure, she cum. I felt her cumming as her pussy shuddered and contracted, squeezing around my ready to explode cock. Her increased tightness and tremors triggered my own reaction. And I shot another load deep into her hot pussy.

Pulling out, I straddled her, placing my cock between her breasts. Squeezing them together, I worked my slime covered cock between them as my cousin leaned forward to lick and suck at the head of my cock. She caught some of our combined juices that coated my cock with her lips and it trailed from her mouth to the head of my dick as I moved back and forth. She grabbed my ass and brought me forward, so that I let go of her tits and brought my cock closer to enter her mouth again. She busily sucked off the fuck juices from my cock, happy as a kitten. Much to both of our surprise, as she was doing so another jerk went though my body, and she got to swallow another load of my cum---it wasn't much but me cumming for a third time was a testament to how good of a cocksucker my cousin is.

Afterwards we laid close to one another, both of us exhausted. Even so her hands were caressing my softening cock gently as I stroked her very real tits. I laughed that maybe I should travel more often, and she agreed that I should. Especially to visit her.

Recently, my boss has asked me to go to yet another conference in the same city that my cousin lives in. Both me and my cousin are looking forward to it being over, so that we can visit with one another again.