The Real Thing

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Very good, you little minx," the man says, his voice getting thick.

I know that he cannot hold out long; I can feel a shiver in his body that tells me that his lust is getting the better of him. He seems to want to delay his pleasure as long as possible. I perversely decide to make him drive into me as soon as possible. I continue working on his pulsing rod, my pussy moving slowly up and down.

Our battle of wills concentrates as he lies still above me. I'm sure he is gloatingly drinking in the sight of my naked, defenseless body, my hands tied above my head. I try to capitalize on the effect by thrusting my chest out at him in invitation. For a few seconds he lies still as I silently beg him to continue his entry into me.

For a moment I think I have the man exactly where I want him as he starts slowly inching into me once more. Suddenly realizing that he is yielding to me, he jerks out, leaving me empty once more.

I don't care that I do not know who the stranger is, or that I have no idea what he looks like. He knows exactly what he is doing. He seems to be pleasuring me to the point that I will do just about anything to have him inside me and end this annoying feeling of emptiness. I cannot think of anything taboo now: he can do with me what he wants, and I will beg for it. I lick my lips, and move my whole body in renewed anticipation of the instant when he will enter me again.

It seems to take forever, but then I once again feel his big hard cock against my girly soft pussy lips. He slowly inches into me again, and I continue gently rocking against him.

Just as he reaches two inches into me, I play my trump card. I whisper just loudly enough for him to hear, "My pussy's hungry, hungry, hungry. Feed your cock to me; feed it deep into me."

The man starts pushing deeper into me. I think that he is surprised how easy it is to slide into my slick, supermoist interior, but he does not know how much I have been pleasing myself today. I sense the cock slowing down its entry; perhaps he is thinking of resisting temptation, at least for the moment.

My victory is so close. I will not be robbed. "Fuck me," I whisper softly. "Fuck me now! Fuck my horny pussy with your beautiful cock. I need it, and I need it now."

The man grunts out and I know that the teasing is over. With one savage stroke he drives his cock into me, instantly filling me completely.

"Is that what you wanted?" he demands. Without waiting for my reply he withdraws again and slams hard into me again, forcing a muffled breath out of me.

"Yes!" I shout. "Do it to me some more! Fuck me harder!"

He ploughs into me once more, and the walls of my pussy gladly yield to his onslaught. I wrap my legs around his hips. As I do I have my final evidence that the man is as powerfully built as an ox. Putting my legs around him is like trying to encircle a tree. I can feel the tight muscles in his butt, and at last I can imagine at least a part of the picture.

In my mind's eye I look at the scene from the view of a person that might unexpectedly stumble on us. I am on my back, my hands tied above my head. The man's burly body covers my petite body completely, with my quivering legs draped around him almost as an afterthought. Looking down between his legs, the mighty cock is visible as it continuously thrusts in and out of my tight young pussy like the piston of a steam engine. His big, heavily-laden balls are swaying backward and forward, slapping against my ass as if judging the best moment to unload their potent seed into my willing womb.

The stranger would not even think of trying to rescue me: even the shortest, most casual glance would show that the woman underneath is not resisting, but eagerly shouting lewd encouragement at her ravisher. A second, keener glance would confirm the first glance: it would prove that my pussy is the raging furnace driving the piston-like cock, and that my body is readily assisting his.

Inside me, I feel every stroke as if it were by a hammer, steadily driving me upward to a higher level of intensity. Each thud of his hips against mine is an explosion of pleasure, and each outward motion is filled with fear and expectation that the next stroke will lift me so high that I will no longer be able to fall to earth.

I hear my mouth mewl and shout and yelp. I do not know how my lungs are coping.

Still the man goes on, his powerful body seeking its own climax, and very rapidly approaching it. I feel some of his cool sweat fall onto my body, as if to cool the feverish fire in my body.

Then suddenly my body surrenders to the sensations again. A massive explosion between my legs sends a whirlpool of colors spinning through my head like a huge fireworks display. The explosions run up and down my arms and my legs, chasing one another like a thousand naughty cats. My body is completely consumed. My body jerks wildly beneath him; I am helplessly writhing beneath him, powerless to control my response to this expert cocksman.

My own climax sets off a reaction in him. Instantly I feel his body tighten and his cock jerks against me.

I know what is coming. Automatically my legs pull against his butt, trying to force him deeper into me, urging him to fill me with his cum.

The man roars above me with a primeval shout of victory as his balls contract and catapult their first spurt of seed into my well-prepared womb. For a moment I wonder whether I took my birth control pill this morning; I think I did. But that seems irrelevant now. The sperm strikes the back of my cervix like a flash flood, carrying everything with it, including every irrelevant thought. My shriek of pleasure mingles with his deep roar into a shared expression of our perfect climax.

I feel his balls contract again, and another load of his seed violently shoots into me, filling me even further. I welcome the newcomers as eagerly as the previous set, milking his cock for every precious drop.

His cock keeps jerking against me, and my clit feels each move, stirring me into a greater and greater frenzy. I am left with only one aim: to empty his sac of every last blob or dribble of seed. My body greedily rubs against him in an attempt to reduce that proud, heavy ball sac to a withered, spent piece of skin.

I am amazed as the sperm keeps pumping into me. Soon I am overflowing, and the cum starts flowing out of me almost as quickly as he shoots it into me. I feel as if I am going to have him on top of me forever, just the two of us in the eternal rocking motion. At that moment nothing can compare to the sensation of our bodies being joined together in one perfect union.

But then my climax slowly starts subsiding and I become aware of an aching need for air. I gasp for air. My muscles are exhausted, and my legs fall back, limp. For all of this, I can feel a glow over me that I do not have the will to describe.

The man's cock gamely tries to continue shooting into me, but I can feel that he has reached the end of his reserves of energy and sperm at the same time. He slumps on top of me, his muscular chest still managing to set off new flutters of pleasure in my breasts. Still, right now I can't take any more.

"You're too heavy," I manage.

The man obligingly rolls off me and lies against my side, his wet cock still slowly pulsing against my thigh. I am fully suffused with warmth and pleasure whilst gradually getting my wind back.

I know that if my arms weren't tied, I would pull this man to me and hold him close. It is not necessary: his arm lies protectively across my chest. Whilst his weight is off me, his big, muscular body still half covers me. I enjoy his presence.

My eyes are still covered. My satisfied body needs rest. A soft fog covers my mind, and within moments I am far away, dreaming of beautiful bodies straining against one another in shared bliss. The dreams are far beyond mortal description. I am completely lost in the dream world.

I do not know how long the dream continues.

I wake up. It is some time later. I can feel the sun beat down on my naked body. I am sure that I will have a bad case of sunburn tomorrow. I am now covered in sand. I try to move my arms, and find that they can move freely. I move my head; my dress falls off my face and I can see the beautiful day once more.

Was it all a dream? Surely no man would really have used me like that? Surely it was just my imagination, fuelled by reading the naughty books?

I look at my wrists and see that there are faint red marks. I have indeed been tied. My captor must have loosed me when he left.

I look down between my legs: a rivulet of clear fluid seeps downward. It can only be the final proof that I was not dreaming. I have been fucked for real.

I smile. I enjoyed every moment.

I can't help wondering if I will ever meet the man again. And if I meet him, will I recognize his voice?

I feel a prompting to go down to the sea and wash away my sweat and his seed.

I lie still, ignoring the urge. My body no longer feels the sexual tension that wracked it earlier on. I am utterly relaxed. With blazing clarity I

My brother is an idiot for reading porn. The Real Thing is far better.

I feel a naughty smile take control of my face.

I think I will show my brother just how good The Real Thing is.

12