The Reality Engine Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With that, Scott packed up, and headed off for Maybe Dick Hall.

When he arrived at the lobby, he saw that Cherry was working behind the front desk again, but the instant he saw what she was wearing, he moved off to the side of the lobby to stare for a few moments without appearing to stare. She had on the flimsiest spaghetti strap top he had ever seen. If had a plunging neckline, which showed a lot of cleavage, and a very high hem, which exposed her entire belly-button and stomach. It was also partially see-through, and Scott could tell she wasn't wearing a bra, as he could see the clear outline and impression of her tits. He sighed another disappointed sigh, how he badly wanted to walk up to her, lift her shirt up, and suck on those titties. After yesterday, he knew she hated him, so he walked past her desk.

"Hey Scott," Cherry said, as he turned around, not expecting her to remember his name.

"How are you?" Scott asked, as he stopped in front of her desk for a moment.

"Good," Cherry said, as he got a close up look at her top, he felt the weight of what she was wearing go straight to his cock. He hadn't been able to see before, but below the waist, she was wearing a pair of denim cut-off shorts, with holes in various places, and what appeared to be thong underwear underneath it, as the straps of the thong were visible due to how low cut the denim shorts were. If she got up and turned around, Scott was sure he would be able to see the top of her butt-crack, visible over the low cut shorts. She sure as hell knew how to dress to give guys a boner.

"What are you up to right now?" Scott asked.

"Just studying and watching the desk," Cherry said. "Hey, how are things going with you and Dr. Karlov?"

"Pretty good," Scott said, and just as he was about to elaborate, another man came walking down the hallway from behind the front desk, from the direction of the stairs and elevator.

"Oh Chad!" Cherry yelped out. "How are you today?"

Chad got a sing-song voice, a wave of the hand, and a bat of the eye-lash. He was clearly a much better specimen of the male sex than Scott was.

"I'm doing great," Chad said, as he bent over the desk, and Cherry devoted all her attention to him. Scott had seen this scenario play out a thousand times before. He knew all of Cherry's attention would be focused on the hot guy, and that she would have no more attention for him. So, he did the right thing, he quietly shuffled off for the staircase and for his room upstairs.

As he turned the handle on the door to the staircase on the first floor, he heard someone calling his name. He turned and saw Chad running to catch up with him.

"Hey Scott," Chad said.

"Hey," Scott said. "What's up?"

"Why did you just bail back there?" Chad asked.

"Cherry asked me to leave," Scott said. "She wanted to focus on you."

"Huh?" Chad asked. "When did she ask you to leave?"

"I've seen it a thousand times with girls," Scott said. "When a girl wants to focus on a guy she likes, she has no time for anyone else, and everyone else should leave."

"You think Cherry is hot?" Chad asked, with a wry smile.

"Obviously," Scott said.

"Yeah, that top she's wearing is such a massive cock tease, isn't it?" Chad asked.

"She knows how to dress to draw attention to herself, or rather, how to undress," Scott replied as both he and Chad laughed.

"Yeah," Chad said. "You want to try to fuck her?"

"There's no way she'd ever let me do that," Scott said. "Loser like me? No chance. You, on the other hand, can get into those panties with no sweat."

"You're not a fucking loser," Chad said. "You work for Dr. Karlov and that's one hell of a job. There are four freshman dorms in a cluster around Maybe Dick Hall here, and there's one more upperclassman dorm on the other side of campus. There isn't a single person living in any of those dorms smart enough to work for Dr. Karlov, but you are, and bitches love smart guys. You just have to know how to use it."

"If you say so," Scott said.

"You really lack confidence, Scott," Chad said. "Are you still a virgin?"

"Yeah," Scott said.

"Ever kissed a girl?" Chad asked.

"Finally did yesterday, and she said right after that it was a mistake," Scott said.

"That's rough, pal, but I don't think all the rejection you get is about you, I think it's about your technique," Chad said. "Tell you what, I'll prove it to you."

"How?" Scott asked.

"You want to get into Cherry's panties?" Chad asked. "I'll teach you how to, in just 3 simple lessons. You're an easy case because you already have a shit-ton of value, man. Guys who don't have something going, and who need to build value? Those are the tough cases. Guys with value who just need to learn how to use it? That's really simple to fix. What do you say?"

"What have I got to lose?" Scott asked. "Okay, I'm in."

"Shake on it?" Chad asked, and Scott and Chad shook hands on it. "Great, let's exchange phone numbers. You're in room #253, right? I live with my roommate Mike in room #249, just a few doors down."

Chad and Scott exchanged numbers. In the process of doing this, Scott learned that Chad's full name was Chad Stevenson.

"Great," Chad said. "We'll be in touch, I'll text you when I have some free time to meet with you, and to go over lesson 1."

With a high five exchanged, Chad went back in the direction of the front desk, while Scott climbed the stairs to this room on the second floor.

Scott thought about checking his laptop for an email from Dr. Karlov, but, as soon as he saw his bed, and realized how exhausted he was, he sank into it and fell asleep. He intended to take a short cat nap, an hour or two, just to freshen himself up before getting dinner and working on whatever Dr. Karlov would send to him that evening.

No sooner had his eyes closed and sleep overtook him, then he jerked up with a start from bed. Night had fallen, he checked the clock on his desk and the time was 10:43 PM. He had seriously overslept. The dinning commons would have long ago closed for the evening, and Scott still heard his tummy growl. He was starving and he wanted something to eat. Certainly, something over in the University Center should still be open this late, right?

He thought for a moment, and decided he didn't want to chance a walk all the way to the University Center in the dead of night with no guarantee of being able to find food. He racked his brain for a solution, how could he get food this late at night?

Then, inspiration struck him: Sonya. She was a senior, and had been a student here for 3 full years. If anyone would know how to get food late at night on this campus, it was Sonya. He jumped out of bed, careful to take his wallet and keys, and raced around to her room, hoping against hope that she was still awake.

He knocked on the door, 'please be awake' he thought to himself. A moment passed and the door opened, revealing Sonya in her pajamas.

"Hey Scott, what's up?" Sonya asked. "Would you like to come in?"

Scott entered Sonya's room, and she closed the door behind him. He told her about his problem.

"Good thing you swung by to see me first," Sonya said. "Everything at the University Center closes at 9 PM, and there isn't anything you can order on doordash this late at night. If you want food, there's only one option: the Limberger Lily Annex, or LLA. It's a short walk from here, and it's the late night hub for all the dorms. The annex is open until 2 AM, and serves all kinds of things, but, between you and me, they make an absolutely killer pizza which they sell by the slice. 5 bucks a slice, order 2 and that will fill you up, and it's worth every penny."

"Sounds great to me," Scott said. "I think I'll go there and grab a bite to eat, thanks!"

"Or, if you want," Sonya said. "For an extra 10 bucks, you can have them deliver your food to you. They deliver to all the dorms, and if you're tired and would rather not walk, it's an option."

"How do I get them to deliver?" Scott asked. "Do I call them?"

"No, they have a cell phone app," Sonya said, as she switched on her cell phone, and showed Scott the application. "What do you want?"

Scott looked at the options, "I think I'll have two slices of pepperoni pizza and, let's see, some chocolate milk to wash it down? I don't want to drink anything that will hinder me from getting back to sleep."

"Good call," Sonya said, as she entered in Scott's order. "Do you have the cash to pay for it?"

"Sure do," Scott said, patting his wallet. "I'm good for the money."

Sonya pressed send on her cell phone app, and Scott's order was on its way.

"It typically takes about 20 minutes for them to get here, maybe sooner," Sonya said.

Scott smiled, and then, he noticed a strange contraption on Sonya's desk and asked what it was.

"Oh, you don't want to know about that," Sonya said, her face turning red with embarrassment.

Just then, Scott heard a very loud, very audible groan coming from somewhere.

"What was that noise?" Scott asked.

"It came from next door," Sonya said, indicating Alania and Margaret's dorm. "The walls in this dorm are paper thin, everyone can hear what their next door neighbors are doing."

Scott strained hard to listen, "what are they doing?" he asked.

"Don't tell anyone this, but this is a listening device," Sonya said, as she picked up the device on her desk. "You put the one end of it against the wall, and then you place the ear-plug in your ear and you can hear more clearly what's happening. I bought this device all the way back during my Freshman year, when I realized how much drama takes place in a dorm room."

"Oh," Scott said. "Any chance I could listen in?"

"Sure," Sonya said, as she handed him one ear plug, and took the other for herself. "A word before you start, they are doing something unusual."

"What?" Scott asked.

"Listen for yourself," Sonya said, with a smile.

A moment later, and the voices from the next room came in loud and clear, and Scott was astonished. He heard loud grunting from both girls.

"Yeah, that's fucking it, fuck me right there, bitch," he clearly heard Alania's voice say.

"Holy shit!" Scott said. "They're lezzies?"

"I think they're both bi, and I think they both prefer men, but when they're between relationships, a pretty girl will satiate their sexual appetite," Sonya said. "They've been banging for the last fifteen minutes, and they do this most nights. I've never done it with another girl before, and it has been interesting to listen to them."

"Oh God, lick my pussy, and lick it fucking good," Margaret said. "Oh fuck yeah, that's the fucking spot, lick my clitty."

Scott closed his eyes for a moment, and pictured the two girls, butt naked as the day they were born, rolling over with each other in bed and passionately making love.

"I wish they would invite me over to participate," Scott said.

"You and me both," Sonya assured him. "What they do sounds so fucking hot, and it has got me curious. You can't help but wonder."

"Yeah," Scott said, as he listened to them both grunt and growl. "I just wish I could jerk off to them."

As soon as he said that, he realized, with embarrassment, that he had said the quiet part loud and the loud part quiet.

"It's okay, again, you and me both," Sonya said. "It sounds so fucking hot, just going on audio alone, that it's making me really horny, and I could really use a good fap right about now. It's human to want to jerk off to the sound of attractive bitches screwing each other. I get it."

Things suddenly grew silent in the next room, as Scott and Sonya strained to hear what was going on. This lasted for about five minutes, before the sound of sex came through again.

"Any idea what's with the pause?" Scott asked.

"Nope, but it happens, here and there, every single night," Sonya said. "It just goes quiet for a few minutes every so often like that."

"Huh?" Scott asked. "Well, that's weird."

"Yeah, maybe we'll find out what it is some day," Sonya said.

"Hey, can I ask you something I've can't stop thinking about?" Scott asked, and Sonya nodded yes. "What's with the guys to girls ratio on this campus? I know I mentioned it at lunch yesterday, but I can't get it out of my head. Like, I remember you told me this dorm building is 7 full floors of girls, and just 1 floor of guys, right? How is such a skewed ratio even possible?"

"I don't know how it got that way, I just know that's how it is," Sonya said. "Guys are restricted to being in the guys' wing on floor 2 and 4. When I was a Freshman living here, we had enough guys to fill both floors, and even most of the rooms on the 6th floor, but more girls have enrolled in recent years and fewer guys have. The administration will tell you the campus is like 60% women or something like that, but don't believe that. I think it's closer to 70 or 75%, maybe higher.

"I think this University just has more appeal to girls, similar to how you have fewer women enrolled in like a service academy, or something. The highest quality programs at this University are courses of study that women want to pursue, and, of course, there's the student sharing arrangement we have with Wassamatta U. Wassamatta has one of the three best English programs in the US, so a lot of female English majors enroll here in order to take classes at Wassamatta U."

"I see, that makes sense," Scott said, and there was a knock at the door. Sonya went to open it, and there was a tart, young Pinay girl standing outside with an order of food from the Limberger Lily Annex. Scott paid for the meal, and the girl was off.

"Want to share with me?" Scott asked, as he opened the pizza, and was amazed at how large the slices were. "Wow, this is way too big for me to finish on my own."

"Why do you think I asked you to buy two of them?" Sonya asked, as she chuckled, and took one of the two slices. "I'm hungry too."

"Happy to oblige," Scott said, as he bit into his pizza slice, and listened to what was going on in the room next door.

"Ow!" Margaret's voice came through from the other room. "Don't shove your clitty in my bung-hole, either aim more carefully, or let me scissor you."

"Alright, calm the fuck down," Alania replied. "Move over me and pinch my boobies, and give me a kiss."

Sonya started to massage the front of her pants, as Scott was also very stiff and would have welcomed some relief.

"How are you holding up, big guy?" Sonya asked.

"My pants are too fucking tight," Scott said. "If I don't get some relief soon, I'm going to jizz myself."

"Yeah, me too," Sonya said. "Hey, here's an idea, I'll take off my bottom if you take off yours. We're both consulting adults, right? Nothing to be ashamed of."

"Yeah, sure, okay," Scott said, as he removed his shoes, socks, pants and underwear, while Sonya remove her pajama bottom and panties.

"Ah, that is so much better," Sonya said, as she spread her legs wide, giving Scott a perfect view of her completely shaved little clam, and started to touch herself with one hand while she finished eating her pizza with the other.

"Hey, can I smell your panties?" Scott asked, as soon as he had finished eating.

"Why the fuck would you want to smell my panties?" Sonya asked, with a wicked smile on her face as she spread her legs even wider for Scott. "When you can smell and taste my pussy? I need some fucking attention, and I'm so damn horny. After listening to these two bitches fuck night after night, I need a release."

Scott smiled and obliged her, as he grabbed her around the legs and drove his mouth into her pussy. She was very wet and very horny and her pussy tasted so damn good.

"Eat me, eat me out, yeah that's it, dig your fucking tongue into my stinky pee hole!" Sonya encouraged.

"You're so damn wet and hot," Scott said. "God, your pussy tastes so good."

"I want some too," Sonya said, as she yanked off her pajama top and bra. "C'mon, let's get rid of the rest of our clothes and 69, I want to suck your damn cock."

"Okay," Scott said, as he took off his shirt and looked over all of Sonya's naked body. "Damn, do you look fantastic naked. That million dollar smile, those slightly saggy tits, and that perfect little cunnie."

"Oh really?" Sonya asked. "You like what you see?"

She posed for him, as Scott grabbed hold of her pussy with his right hand. He wrapped his left arm around her waist to bring her to him, and he kissed her.

"I don't like what I see," Scott said, as he moved her onto her bed and lay next to her. "I love it, who could ever get tired of you?"

"That's what a girl likes to hear," Sonya said, as she was about to go down on his cock, but stopped for a moment. "You don't have a rubber, do you?"

"No, I don't," Scott said, disappointed. "Margaret told me to buy some and keep them, but I didn't think this would happen so fast."

"S'kay," Sonya said, as she jumped out of bed, and opened up a desk drawer, and pulled out a condom. "We believe in safe sex here at Maybe Dick hall. If you ever need a rubber, come by my room, as I have tons of these, or check the drawer next to the fridge in the common room. You can also get one at the front desk or the laundry room downstairs on the first floor."

"Thanks," Scott said, as he leaned back, and let Sonya slip the condom over his penis. "Why didn't Margaret bring this up to me yesterday, I wonder?"

"Probably because she's only been here less than 3 weeks herself, and didn't remember," Sonya said, as she turned herself around to give Scott's mouth access to her pussy and asshole while she sucked his cock in a 69 position.

"You smell and taste so damn good," Scott said, as she licked Sonya's pussy and smelled her butt-hole. "If I die right now, I will die a happy man."

"Flatterer," Sonya said, as she sucked his cock for all it was worth. "Damn it, I just love this fucking cock! Not just the shaft either, but these adorable scrotal sacks, you ever have a lady suck your balls?"

"Oh fuck yeah!" Scott groaned out, as he felt the sensation of Sonya's hot mouth swallowing his balls. "That's so good, don't stop!"

Suddenly, Sonya and Scott were interrupted by a loud thump against the wall coming from the direction of Margaret and Alania's room.

"What the fuck was that?" Sonya asked.

"Ow bitch!" they both heard Alania scream, clear as day, despite the wall separating them. "Watch where the fuck you shove that fat, ugly butt of yours, and don't slam my head against the wall with your fucking shitter! Scott may worship it, but no one else likes your poop-hole!"

Scott and Sonya laughed out loud, before getting back to making love.

As this display of naked human emotion was going on, over in Water Buffalo Hall, Dr. Karlov was about to close up for the night and head home, when his cell phone rang.

"Hi Eric," Dr. Karlov said, as he answered the call. "Rather early in the process for you to be calling, isn't it?"

"Sorry, old friend, but your new assistant warranted, shall we say, bullish enthusiasm," Eric replied, from the other end of the phone.

"He's only been on the job two days, and you guaranteed the funding for every assistant I take on for a minimum of 12 weeks," Dr. Karlov said. "He's doing well out of the gate, but, in science, time alone tells the tale. We're not in the business of getting ahead of ourselves. We value reproducibility."

"Move him to level 1 tomorrow," Eric commanded.

"At least let the man get his feet wet, and gain his bearings before you set Hell's foundations quivering," Dr. Karlov begged.

"I understand your perspective, and I sympathize, I really do," Eric said. "He's not only the former student of one of your best friends, but he's a good person who you've quickly taken a liking to. I get it."

"You understand how I feel, but. . .?" Dr. Karlov asked.

"In the words of the great Vulcan philosopher Surak. . . " Eric replied.