The Reality Engine Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"The needs of the many. . . " Dr. Karlov muttered.

"Outweigh the needs of the few, or the one," Eric said, completing the thought.

"I will move him to level 1 tomorrow," Dr. Karlov replied. "I hope I don't regret this."

"Good," Eric replied. "We will watch his career with great interest."

Dr. Karlov hung up the phone, and then punched in a final command for the night into the LAVCM.

"This command requires voice identification and a pass phrase," a feminine computer voice said.

"Kill Moose and Squirrel," Dr. Karlov said, in a forlorn tone of voice.

"Voice identified, pass phrase correct," the feminine computer voice said. "Greetings, Dr. Karlov, are you sure you wish to enable this action?"

"Enable," Dr. Karlov said, exasperated.

"Command confirmed, implementation complete," the feminine computer voice said. "Subject Scott Laird Cooper has been moved to level 1."

This task done, Dr. Karlov shut down the lab, and left Water Buffalo Hall. He needed to find a bar, and he needed a stiff drink. Sleep could wait. He prayed Scott would forgive him for what he had just done.

End of chapter 2.