The Reality Engine Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hell yeah," Scott answered.

"I can't do it myself," Cassie replied, as she gave Scott a sultry look, and continued to rub her body against his. He finally got the message and wrapped his arms around her body and held her.

"How do I help?" Scott asked.

Cassie smiled, then, she bent backwards and thrust her vagina forward towards Scott.

"The egg is up my pussy," Cassie said. "Reach in and pull it out so that I can lay it."

"What?" Scott asked. "Really?"

"Yes, really, go ahead," Cassie said.

So Scott gently used his left hand to open Cassie's velvety folds, and he probed the inside of her sex with his right hand. After a bit of pushing and prodding, he felt a vaguely circular object inside her. He drove his fingers into her pussy and carefully pulled the object out, and it was a small, white marble, shaped like a tiny egg.

"That's my impression of a chicken laying an egg," Cassie said, as she stood up once more, and put her clothes back into place to cover herself. "What did you think?"

"I think a $20 tip is not enough," Scott said, as he opened his wallet and handed Cassie another $20. "Collar it all, you've earned it."

"Thanks Scott!" Cassie said, as she kissed him on the cheek, while Rose handed Cassie her hat back, and Pepper started to unpack the food. "Catch you later. I live on the seventh floor of Death Valley Dotty Residence Hall. It's the sister dorm of this one, and it's on the other side of the LLA from here. I'm in room 722. Come by and see me if you ever get bored, and I'll spice up your life."

"Sure thing," Scott said, thinking for a minute. "Hey, do you want the egg back?"

"Let me ask you this," Cassie said. "Do you want to hand that back to me now, or, do you want to put it in your mouth and taste the juices from inside my cunt that are all over that thing first?"

"I want to put it in my mouth and taste your sex first," Scott said.

"Well go ahead, and keep the memento, I've got plenty more," Cassie said.

So Scott put the marble in his mouth, as Cassie blew him a kiss and left.

"Hey Scott, we don't want to draw the attention of any scavengers looking for a free meal," Marisol said. "Please close and lock the door."

Scott pulled his underwear back into place and did as he was asked, and Padme handed him his shirt back.

"Nah, cash it in and give me the 30 chips," Scott said, so Tammy did just that. Padme handed Scott a piece of tissue paper, and he spit the marble out onto this. Scott carefully wrapped it up, dug up his pants, and put it in his pocket for safekeeping. He also put his wallet back into his pant pocket. By this time, Pepper had succeeded in unpacking all the food, and the next half an hour was spent in conversation and in eating and drinking.

"There is nothing like LLA pizza," Padme said, as she bit into her slice of veggie supreme. "It's so thick and the ingredients are so fresh and it's so well-made. It's better than any pizza parlor I've ever been to."

"It's great because it's expensive," Marisol said, as she bit into her slice of pepperoni. "No one charges 5 bucks a slice. At 8 slices in the whole pie, that's a $40 pizza. It had better damn well be the best ever at that price."

"Thanks for paying, Scott," Pepper said, as she took a second bite of her slice of plain cheese.

"Anytime," Scott said. "From what I got from Cassie out of the deal, I figure it's I who owe you. Whenever you want me to buy for you again, just let me know, even if Cassie isn't the one who delivers it."

"She's such a hot little slut, isn't she?" Rose asked.

"Unusual too," Scott said. "Not too many girls would have put on the show she did for me, even if I paid them $40 for it."

"That's because you're a guy who doesn't understand how golden vaginas work," Tammy said. It was clear to Scott that Tammy was both the smartest, and the best card player out of this group of friends.

"Yeah, you're right," Scott said. "I'd love an explanation."

"It's all about the scarcity of a resource," Tammy said. "There was no reason for you to pay an extra $20 to Cassie, as she had already committed to doing her show for the $23 she got up front. Further, there was no reason for you to promise to buy pizza for all of us again. We didn't do anything, Cassie did. Why are we being rewarded for basically sitting around and spending your money on food for us?"

"Quiet you, you'll give the whole damn game away!" Pepper exclaimed.

"Oh, don't worry about that," Tammy said. "If he could turn off his worship of pussy, he would have. He's a man, and he's biologically incapable of doing that. It's not in his DNA. I can tell him the truth all I want to, and it won't make a difference."

"Am I really that bad?" Scott asked.

"You reek of desperation," Liandra said, with a laugh, as she finished her slice of pizza and dove in to grab a second. "You want to know why Margaret cut you off so strongly that first night?"

"Why? I'm still not over that, if I'm being honest," Scott said.

"Because you're a butt sniffer, and girls hate butt sniffers," Liandra said. "There's desperate for a woman, which we all understand, and then, there's so desperate that you'll smell our black hole and like it."

"I don't really understand," Scott admitted.

"Well, someone's going to have to explain it to you, and we owe you for the free food, plus your promise to shower us with free food again in the future, so I'll explain it to you," Tammy said. "Take off your underwear."

Scott did as he was asked, and was now naked in front of all the girls.

"Okay, now what?" Scott asked.

"Get down on your hands and knees," Tammy commanded, and Scott did as he was told to do.

"Oh my God, he's worse than I thought," Marisol said. "He's like a sad, little trained puppy, begging for any scraps that fall from master's table."

"That is so unattractive and gross," Rose agreed. "My two ex-boyfriends might not have been much, but they weren't pussy whipped like Scott is."

"Yeah, at this point, cut off his penis and make him a eunuch, that's his future," Liandra agreed.

Tammy stood in front of Scott and then turned her backside to him. She pulled down her shorts and her panties and took them off, and Scott looked up at her naked backside below the hips.

"Now," Tammy said, as she bent forward slightly. "Pull apart my butt cheeks and get your fix: smell my stinky, black hole."

"O-okay," Scott said, as he gently pulled apart her butt cheeks, inserted his nose, and smelled her butt-hole. The scent went straight to his cock, and he became completely erect.

"Wow, he is pussy whipped," Rose said. "The scent of Tammy's poop gave him a stiffy."

"Now, here's the problem," Tammy said, as she gently pushed Scott's head away from her butt-hole, and bent over slightly more. "Why the fuck did you go for my butt-hole when my exposed pussy is right fucking here? You're a man, you're bigger than I am, stronger than I am, and faster than I am. You don't have any clothing to take off. I'm so very naked and so very exposed and so completely vulnerable. All you'd have to do is say fuck it, grab me, and plow my fertile field with your cock and I would be powerless to resist you. Why the fuck didn't you?"

"Because you didn't say I could," Scott protested.

"Fuck that," Tammy said, as she grabbed her shorts and her panties and redressed herself. "I know that when I exposed myself to you, my vulnerable pussy was also fully exposed to you. I pretty much gave you consent to bang my fucking cunt for all it's worth and you won't do it. I get the way things are in society these days, that men have it tough and consent is king and all that shit, but Scott, women want men who just get it and will act to make us feel desirable by desiring us. When you'd rather smell my butt-hole than fuck my pussy, you make me feel like I'm ugly and you make yourself look like a fucking wimp."

"Margaret specifically said I was not to stick my dick in her coochie," Scott said.

"If you were a 6'4 body-builder, and she told you that, would that have stopped you and would she have cared if you went for it?" Tammy asked. "Scott, you are so fucking passive that it turns women off. We already have a pussy, we don't want another one in our men."

"Okay, I get it," Scott said, as he put his underwear back on.

"Look, Scott, there is nothing wrong with you," Tammy said. "You're noble, smart, kind, chivalrous, a true gentleman, compassionate, giving, and possessed of one of the gentlest hearts I've ever met. You're also tall, not at all fat, not at all bad looking, you don't have a drug problem, or a drinking problem, or a problem breaking the law. There is no reason why you get turned down by girls, other than you're a wimp. Rose's two ex-boyfriends were not a single one of the things you are, and they got to bang Rose, just by not being a wimp."

Scott took his medicine from Tammy and the poker game started again as soon as everyone was done eating, and went on until 3 AM. No one got naked, as once players were down to their undergarments, they bet far more conservatively. In the wee hours of the morning, everyone fell asleep on the dorm room floor.

Scott woke up on the floor with Pepper snuggled up next to him on one side, (both of her arms were wrapped around his waist and her face was buried in his neck), and Tammy snuggled up next to him on the other. His arms were around the girls, and were drawing them in towards himself. All three were dressed in their undergarments, and Scott struggled for a moment to remember how he had gotten so lucky the night before as to have fallen asleep in this position. Then, he remembered this was exactly the kind of pussy whipped, weak behavior Tammy had warned him against. A 6'4 body-builder, Scott thought to himself, would expect nothing less than to fall asleep between two beautiful girls, and would be disappointed that they were only in their undergarments and not naked. A 6'4 body-builder would not be thankful, and have gratitude, for crumbs.

Scott stopped for a moment and thought. When it had been Steve's troubles he'd been helping sort through the night before, Scott was calm, collected and knew what to do, for the most part. However, when it was his own chance to score, he couldn't do anything right. Scott figured Chad was right, his own cock being involved made it difficult for him to think and solve problems.

Just as he woke up, Tammy did too.

"Good morning," Tammy said, in a whisper, so as not to wake any of the other girls, as she kissed him on the lips.

"Good morning," he replied, in a whisper, and, looking at the clock on Pepper's desk, he saw that it was 8:30 AM.

"Any plans for today?" Tammy asked.

"Not a one," Scott admitted. "I do have to meet a friend for dinner, but until then, I'm pretty free."

"Listen, Scott, about last night," Tammy said. "I hope you had fun."

"I sure did," Scott said.

"Would you like to do it again sometime?" Tammy asked.

"The sooner the better," Scott answered. "I'll clear my schedule of anything and everything to do what we did again."

"Our poker night is every Saturday night, whenever we all agree to do it," Tammy said. "We'll be sure to invite you again next time. You sure you'd rather play cards with us than go to the house party you spent most of last night at?"

"I enjoyed playing cards with you gals more than the party," Scott admitted. "Loud, flashy, and lots of people is not my comfort zone."

"Then let me tell you the truth," Tammy said. "There is no fucking reason why you didn't bang at least one of us last night. You had every opportunity, and some of them were of the hitting the ball on a standing tee variety in difficulty. If you can't convert simple chances to score, you're in for a life of sexual frustration, and you're going to have a lot of very angry, confused women in your life asking what the hell your fucking problem is. Fortunately for you, I'm smarter than the average bitch. I'll try to hold your hand and guide you."

"I would appreciate any help you could provide," Scott said, as just then, Pepper made a sudden movement in her sleep, and she tightened her grip around Scott's waist and buried her face in his neck even deeper.

"You could have fucked Pepper last night, if you wanted to," Tammy said.

"She's the one who seems to like me the least, out of all of you," Scott said.

"It's a defense mechanism," Tammy replied. "Pepper grew up in a big family with lots of children. Her mom was pregnant at 18 years old, and never stopped having kids. Pepper wants to marry early in life, and have babies like her mom did, but that's frowned upon in University, so she tries to prevent people from finding out. I only know because I had a friend in High School who was wired the same way."

"Boy, you sure know your stuff," Scott said.

"I'm a psychology major, and I plan on being a psychiatrist someday, just like my mom," Tammy said. "So I have to know my stuff if I'm going to help people get their shit in order."

"There is that," Scott said. "Shall we get up or do you want to go back to sleep?"

"I want to get up and take a shower," Tammy said. "Care to join me?"

"I'm not allowed in the girl's bathroom, and you're not allowed in the boy's bathroom," Scott pointed out.

"It will be fine," Tammy said. "The bathrooms are empty at this time on a Sunday morning."

"Okay, if you say so," Scott said, as he and Tammy rose from the floor where they had fallen asleep, and Scott grabbed his pants, his t-shirt, his shoes, and his socks from the pile of clothes in the corner of the room.

"Go put those away in your room," Tammy said. "Then put on a towel and grab your soap and shampoo and meet me outside the girl's bathroom."

Scott did as he was told to and five minutes later, with Tammy also dressed in only a bath towel and carrying soap and shampoo, he was let into the girl's bathroom. Scott and Tammy went to the shower area, and she started the water.

"Thanks for staying with me," Tammy said.

"No problem," Scott said, as he removed his towel and placed it on a hook, and she, in turn, removed her towel and placed it on the same hook.

"Well, what do you think?" Tammy asked, as she posed naked for Scott.

"You're amazingly beautiful," Scott said, as he embraced Tammy and kissed her, while she grabbed his cock.

"Oh, don't mind me," a voice said from behind Scott's back, he turned, and he saw that he and Tammy were no longer alone.

Kloe Rinz had entered the bathroom, and she was also dressed in only a towel as she put her soap and shampoo on the floor. She was about 5'3, and she had short black hair that she wore in a bob with bangs. Her facial features were lean and angular, and she was wide around the hips, smaller in the breast area, and very thin in the stomach. Her wide hips were bone structure rather than fat, and made her look shorter than she was.

"Oh, hi Kloe, look, I can explain," Tammy said.

"Nothing to explain, from where I sit," Kloe said, as she turned towards Scott and Tammy and smiled. "If I had half your brains Tammy, I'd be doing the same thing. There's nothing like good cock in the morning."

Kloe grabbed Scott's penis and let her towel fall to the floor, Scott gasped as he saw her lovely, naked body. Scott embraced her and kissed her on the lips.

"Careful Scott," Kloe said. "I have a boyfriend, you know, and I also only got up early on Sunday morning to attend church. You aren't going to try to fuck a spoken for choir girl, are you?"

"Well, ummm, that is, I. . .," Scott said, stammering.

"Jesus fucking Christ, Scott!" Tammy yelled at him. "The right answer is, 'of course I am'. Have a little self-esteem!"

"It drives you mad, seeing him struggle with such obvious scenarios," Kloe said, laughing. "Now then, I know just what Mr. morning wood here needs to start his day, and to get his brain out of sleep mode."

Kloe stepped back from Scott, turned around, bent over and parted her butt cheeks.

"Go ahead," she said. "You know want to smell."

"Christ," Scott said, as he gazed at her black hole, and his cock went absolutely erect.

"Shit, look at him," Tammy said. "You expose your butt-hole to him, and he went as hard as a dark souls game."

"Hee hee," Kloe snickered, still posing and holding open her butt-hole. "I've never met a guy with a butt sniffing fetish before."

"Please, may I?" Scott asked.

"Of course," Kloe said. "Why do you think I'm holding it open for you? So that you can see my rectum? Go ahead and indulge your perverse desires."

Scott got down on his knees, and he smelled Kloe's butt-hole for all it was worth, and he felt a deep and immense sense of peace and tranquility as the scent of her poop went up his nose.

Kloe turned around, and saw how relaxed and calm Scott was.

"It's okay," she said.

"It's weak, if you ask me," Tammy said.

"A lot of girls agree with you," Kloe said. "I know that Alania and Margaret fucking hate men who like it. I suspect a lot of girls are bothered by it. However, Scott should know there are a lot of girls that want their men to smell our butts. I kinda like it, it shows me that a man loves me and cares for me. Also, I rather like being worshiped on occasion, and put on a pedestal. I know clingy men are a turn-off, but sometimes, clingy is good, especially when I'm feeling ugly and depressed about myself. It's nice to know I don't have to worry about my man's attention during those times."

"Huh, grass is always greener," Tammy said. "The two times I've met Derrick, your boyfriend, he struck me as the kind who was fiercely independent, always had to be in charge, and would never admit he feared losing you."

"Yeah," Kloe said, as she stepped into the running shower and motioned for her two friends to join her, which they did. "I wish he was a bit more sensitive and thought about my feelings a little more."

"Are you sure it's okay that we're all showering together?" Scott asked, as he grabbed his soap and started to clean himself.

"Sure," Kloe said. "On our date last night, he took me to a strip club, and threw money at the strippers all night, so tit-for-tat, you know? Can you get my back, Scott?"

Scott rubbed soap all over Kloe's back and when he was done, he did the same for Tammy. Then he turned around, and the two girls handled his back.

"Wow, if I had you as my girlfriend," Scott said. "Why would I need strippers?"

"That's nice of you to say, Scott," Kloe said. "Would you mind grabbing my pussy and sticking your fingers up my cunt?"

"I'm sorry, what?" Scott asked.

"That bastard boyfriend of mine fingered two naked strippers in the pussy right in front of me last night, and I am so itching to get even," Kloe said, with heat.

"Absolutely," Scott said, with a wide smile, as he stuck his right hand up Kloe's pussy.

"Oh, fuck yeah!" Kloe said, moaning in pleasure. "That's the shit, right there."

"Why the fuck don't you dump that bozo?" Tammy asked. "You getting even the next day doesn't change the fact that he fucked you over last night."

"Because," Kloe said, as she used her free left hand to guide Scott's left hand to pinch her titties, and her right hand to push Scott's right hand even deeper inside her crotch. "He would rebound a lot faster than I would. He'd make ten phone calls after I dumped him, and he'd have 10 dates lined up. I'd be sitting home, alone, for weeks, watching Netflix with ice cream."

"If you don't mind my saying," Scott said, as he leaned in and kissed Kloe on the lips. "It sounds like your relationship might already be over. He's openly disrespecting you, which means he wants to end it, but he wants you to be the one to pull the plug."

"Yeah, I'm not Dr. Phil here, but that's how I read it too," Tammy said, as she wrapped her arms around Scott's waist and played with his penis