The Reality Engine Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This time was different. As Scott looked at the five girls, he saw a flash of light before his eyes, and, superimposed on what he was seeing in reality, he saw a vision. He saw all five cheerleaders stark naked, in a brightly lit room that he could not identify. He tried to look outside the room they were in, to try to figure out where this room was, but saw no windows. Scott was vaguely aware there were other naked girls in the room other than the five he saw in his vision, but he could not see them or identify them. It was the strangest feeling, he knew the room was large, and that there were other women off to the left and right side of the five girls he was focused on. However, like a video game overhead camera that was stuck, he couldn't seem to move his field of vision, and see what was immediately next to the five girls he was focused on. He noticed that the black cheerleader didn't have the long, silver hoop earrings on in the vision that she had on presently in real life. All they had were the pom poms they held in each hand.

Scott tried to focus on the vision, and to get as many details as possible. He looked at the Latina cheerleader, and noticed she had a tattoo of a horseshoe on the top of her right foot. If she had that tattoo in real life, it was covered by her shoes and socks. The naked cheerleaders in the vision started to do their cheer routine, and in so doing, they all turned around.

Scott gasped, in the vision, the Latina cheerleader had a small tattoo of a horse on her upper left shoulder. One of the two blond cheerleaders, the older one, Scott thought, had a large brown birthmark on her left butt cheek. Scott felt a panicked sensation that the vision was not going to last much longer. He scrambled to try to get as many details from the vision as he could. Scott didn't know why he was so desperate to learn as much as he could, he was just absolutely sure this was going to prove important. The five cheerleaders in the vision turned back around, and faced his line of sight again, and they raised their pom poms high over their heads. The Latina and the Asian girl had small amounts of arm pit hair, the other 3 girls had shaved arm pits. All 5 girls had a healthy patch of pubic hair around their cunts, none of them were completely shaved.

Slowly, his focus drifted from the five naked women. He found that the longer he spent with the vision, the more control he had over what he could see. He tried to get a glimpse of the audience members who were watching this show put on by the naked cheerleaders. Scott was finally able to turn his field of vision in the other direction, and he saw that the audience consisted of a few men who, based on the cheer uniforms they wore, were probably male cheerleaders. That made sense to Scott, perhaps what he saw in the vision was a hazing ritual of some kind. However, he noticed something more, as his focus intensified, and he felt sure his time with the vision was running short. Behind the male cheerleaders, off in the back of the room, away from the well lite areas, and in the shadows, there were several older men in the audience, all of whom were far too old to be college students. Scott wondered who these men were, however, try as he might, he couldn't see any facial features or make out any distinctive details. The older men watching the show from the back of the room felt like a distant shadow, it was elsewhere and elusive.

Just like that, the vision was gone, and all Scott could see was the real world again. The five cheerleaders finished their conversation with their friends, and started to walk off in a direction away from where Scott was headed. Scott stood for a moment, lost in thought. What the hell had just happened? He eventually pushed it out of his mind, and went on to the LLA. If his vision would prove useful later, then he had done the best he could to capture as many details as possible. Beyond that, there was no reason to dwell on such a strange experience.

Half an hour later, Scott raced through the front door of Maybe Dick Hall, his heart filled with joy. He kept telling himself to not get his hopes up, kept telling himself it was unlikely he could score with Pepper that night.

"Hey, where do you think you're going with all that pizza?" Cherry asked, from behind the front desk.

"Off to see about a girl," Scott said.

"Any chance you could spare one slice of pizza for this girl?" Cherry asked.

Scott stopped, and pondered. He had four slices with him, and he had clearly seen four slices of pizza in his vision. What was he to do?

"What kind do you want?" Scott asked.

"What kind do you have?" Cherry asked. "I like veggie supreme best."

"Be back in fifteen minutes," Scott said. He walked back to the LLA, purchased a slice of veggie supreme, walked back to the front desk of Maybe Dick Hall, and handed it over to Cherry.

"Thanks, you didn't have to do that," Cherry said, as she pulled her slice of pizza out of the box, and took a bite out of it.

"You're welcome," Scott said. "I'll see you tomorrow night at 6 PM, can't wait to see what you've got planned."

"You're going to love it," Cherry said.

"I look forward to it, then," Scott said.

"Hey, about that girl you're going to see, it's dangerous to go alone, take this," Cherry said, as she reached into a drawer in her desk, picked up a condom, and handed it to Scott. "Go with a friend's blessing, and Scott, good luck."

Scott put the condom in his pocket, and walked up to the second floor of Maybe Dick Hall, and made for Pepper's room. He took a deep breath. This was the moment of truth. He was about to knock on the door of a girl he barely knew, and he was about to ask her for sex, and try to bribe her with pizza to get what he wanted. He was about to do all this based on a vision that probably meant nothing at all. Scott knocked on Pepper's door.

"Who is it?" he heard Pepper's voice ask from within.

"It's me, it's Scott," Scott said.

"Come on in, door's open," Pepper said.

Scott opened the door and let himself in, and then closed the door behind him. He saw Pepper, sitting at her desk, with her laptop open doing her school work. She was dressed in a t-shirt and a pair of panties and nothing else.

"What can I do for you, Scott?" Pepper asked, as she turned in her chair to face Scott. Scott got a good look at the front of her t-shirt, and he saw her tits poking out. Pepper was not wearing a bra.

"I, umm, I brought pizza," Scott said, as he put the food down on Pepper's desk. "Hey, where is Marisol?"

"She went home for the night to watch her little brother play in his first varsity basketball game," Pepper said. "It's kind of a big deal for her family. He made the big boy's team in his Sophomore year, and he worked so hard all summer for it."

"Is that right?" Scott asked. "Well, good for him, and good for her family."

"She'll stay home overnight," Pepper said. "She should be back tomorrow by mid-morning. Do you want to ask her about something?"

"I actually wanted to talk to you about something, and just noticed she wasn't here when I came in," Scott said. He wondered to himself, how did a man go about the business of asking a girl for sex? Scott looked at Pepper, and she was lovely as all hell, but he couldn't spit it out that he wanted to bone her.

"I see you brought pizza with you," Pepper said. "Is that for me?"

"Yeah, there are two slices of plain cheese in here, for you, and two slices of pepperoni in here, for me," Scott said.

"If you want to talk to me about something, then you're off to a good start," Pepper said, as she started to unpack the pizza. "You've mastered the fundamentals of asking Pepper about anything. First, remember what kind of pizza Pepper likes. Second, make sure you bring lots of that kind of pizza as an offering to pave the way to a conversation where you ask for what it is you want. Your technique and strategy look solid to me."

"Thanks," Scott said, sheepishly, as Pepper laid out the food, Scott took a seat in Marisol's chair, and they both ate.

"Now, what is it that you wanted to ask?" Pepper asked.

"I, that is, damn, you look beautiful," Scott said.

"Thank you," Pepper replied. "If I had known you were coming, I would have dressed more appropriately to entertain a gentleman caller."

"Don't ever change a thing," Scott said. "Seeing you in a t-shirt, with no bra, and a pair of panties is hotter than hell."

"Thanks," Pepper said. "I bet you say that to all the girls."

"Hey, can you stand up, so that I can take a good look at you?" Scott asked.

"Sure," Pepper said, as she stood up, while Scott looked her over.

"Your body is a work of art," Scott said. "I'd bring you pizza to look at you anytime."

Pepper stood where she was rooted to the spot. She couldn't believe this was happening. Scott was hitting on her, and, even more surprisingly, he was actually doing pretty well, and easing into the subject with just the right amount of speed. Not so fast that it was jarring, but not too slow that she got bored waiting for him to get around to the point.

"What the hell happened to you, Scott?" Pepper asked.

"I'm sorry," Scott replied. Pepper quickly realized she had said the wrong thing.

"No, that's not what I meant, I'm the one who should be sorry, can I get a do-over on that last line?" Pepper asked.

"Sure," Scott said. "Go ahead."

"Okay," Pepper said, as she took a deep breath. "Let's be clear about something, you're hitting on me, aren't you?"

"Yeah, and making a total mess of things, right?" Scott asked.

"No, that's what's surprising," Pepper said. "You were actually doing very well, that's why I asked you what happened to you. I didn't think you had it in you to be that smooth."

"Oh, yeah, I guess after what happened Sunday morning, it would be easy to get that impression," Scott said, smiling. "The fact is, I think you're sexy as hell, and I really liked the time we spent together."

"That was pretty good, as far as lines go," Pepper said. "It's not too abrupt. You didn't come right out, and ask me if I want to bang. It also wasn't too timid, as you didn't deny you wanted to bang me. It was just right, it was in that sweet spot of transitionary flirting. Well done."

"Well, yeah, you know," Scott said, smiling and satisfied with himself. "Just to be perfectly clear, though, I do want to fuck you, but if I come right out and just say that, it might come off as too strong, so I have to sort of gently lead up to it, you know?"

"Yeah, I get it," Pepper said, smiling to reassure Scott. "Now that you've made your intentions clear, what do you think the next step is?"

"Well, that depends on how generous you're feeling towards me tonight," Scott said. "I know what my ideal next step would be. I'd like to pull down your panties and finger your pussy, but I don't know how many steps it would take to get there."

"That is a really tough pickle, alright," Pepper said, with a wide smile on her face. "So, let's break things down to fundamentals. Step one, you should come right out, and ask me for what you want, and if I say yes, then problem solved. If I say no, you should try something else. Make sense?"

"Yeah," Scott said. "Can I pull down your panties and finger your pussy?"

"Yes," Pepper said.

Scott reached out, grabbed her panties by the waistband with his two hands, and yanked them down her legs. He gasped when he saw her fully exposed. Her pubic hair was blonde. He ran his fingers through her pubes and then stuck his hand inside her pussy.

"Wondering why the carpet doesn't match the drapes?" Pepper asked.

"Yeah, it's surprising that your pubic hair is blonde, but that you're a brunette," Scott said.

"Blonde is my natural hair color," Pepper said. "I also wear eye color changing contacts. My natural eye color is blue. I thought it would be fun to show up to college with brown hair and brown eyes. I spent my entire Junior year of High School as a green-eyed red-head."

"Why?" Scott asked, as he wrapped his free arm around her waist and pulled her to him. "You're a ridiculously lovely girl, regardless of the color or your hair and eyes."

"I just hope you're not disappointed," Pepper said.

"Never," Scott said, as he rose, wrapped his arms around Pepper's waist and kissed her on the lips. "I just think you're the most lovely thing in existence, as you are, as mother nature made you."

Pepper made a move to unbuckle Scott's pants, and he ripped off her shirt, and squeezed her boobs between his fingers. She succeeded in pulling down his pants and underwear, and started to play with his cock. He quickly took his shirt off.

He gently patted her cheek with his hand, and kept on kissing her on the lips, she reciprocated his kiss every time.

"Hey, what about that thing you like?" Pepper asked.

Scott got lost staring into her big, brown eyes, and wondering what her natural blue eyes looked like.

"What thing that I like?" Scott asked, as he kissed her again. "I'd like to see you take those contacts off so that I can look into the eyes that God gave you, if that's what you mean."

"Sure," Pepper said, with a smile, as she stepped out of her panties, and went over to her closet to get her contact lens case. "Meantime, can you finish undressing, and gather up all our clothes, and put them into a neat pile?"

Scott did as he was told, as Pepper used the mirror in her closet to remove her contact lenses. A moment later, she turned to face him, with her natural blue eyes.

"Oh, God," Scott said, as he grabbed hold of her, and kissed her on the lips again. "I'm in love."

She wrapped her arms around his waist and returned his kiss, and they just stood where they were for a while, making out and loving.

"Before we go any further," Pepper said, as she smiled at Scott. "We really do need to talk about that thing you like."

"What's that?" Scott asked, searching his mind, but unable to think of anything.

"You like to smell women's butt-holes, don't you?" Pepper asked. "It's fine, you can smell mine, if you want to, and I don't mind."

Scott was struck by her words. He had forgotten he liked that up until she mentioned it. He let go of her, he took a step back, and he just looked at her and drank her beautiful body in.

In a flash, it all came to him: he realized that he was just like Steve was in relation to Alania, and just like Sippy was in relation to Gwendolen Moon. He had an inferiority complex when it came to women. It all came back to him how much of a fool he had made out of himself asking girls to smell their butt-holes. He understood, finally, that he had a butt-sniffing fetish because he felt beautiful women were, fundamentally, not the same as he was. He felt they were a superior kind of person, and that he had never truly believed he was the same species they were. Scott remembered what Sippy's exact words had been in the PG Wodehouse short story, that he was spiritually inferior to Ms. Moon. Scott loved to smell women's butt-holes because, in his heart of hearts, he didn't believe he deserved anything higher. Scott had been rejected so many times, and he had always maintained he was unhurt by it, and it was nothing personal. Now, he realized, rejection was as personal a thing as there was, and he had been very hurt by it. He had just pretended not to be.

Rejection was such an insidious thing. The sheer act of asking another person out on a date required putting so much of oneself on the line. Human beings are social animals. The approval of others, and the ability to fit into the tribe, had been key to the survival of early man. In a bygone age, social rejection was not simply about hurt feelings, it was a matter of life and death. Every time Scott had put himself on the line, and had worked up the courage to ask out a girl, he had asked that girl to judge his worth. He realized the trauma of constant rejection had conditioned him to see himself as lesser than the women he asked out. Consequently, over time, and many years, he had slowly come to believe in his own inferiority. He was a butt sniffer, because he had internalized the belief that it was as high a sign of a woman's approval as he had any right to ask for.

"No, I don't want to do that," Scott said. "I want to take you to bed, and to make love to you."

"Is something wrong?" Pepper asked.

"I just realized something," Scott said. "I realized the reason I loved butt sniffing so much was because I have an inferiority complex. Years of rejection, of disappointment in love, convinced me that women were not at all like I was. That women were superior beings. I was satisfied with smelling a woman's butt-hole, because it's as high as I felt I had any right to go."

"Does that mean you've given up sniffing girl's butt-holes forever?" Pepper asked, with a wide smile.

"Well, perhaps not forever," Scott said. "I'm sure yours smells wonderfully stinky, but I know now, I am more, and I deserve more. You're a wonderful, lovely girl. I want to experience all of you, and not just your pooper."

"Hm, well," Pepper said, as she wrapped her arms around Scott's waist. "I just suppose I'm going to have to take you to bed, and snuggle your brains out."

"Sounds good to me," Scott said, as he kissed her on the lips again.

"There's just one other thing, Scott," Pepper said. "Do you have a condom?"

"As a matter of fact, I do," Scott said, as he dug for his pants, and pulled the condom Cherry had given him out of the pocket he had put it in. "Compliments of Cherry, and front desk."

"You told Cherry you were coming up here to hit on me?" Pepper asked, smiling and bemused.

Scott explained what had happened downstairs, and how he had bought Cherry a slice of pizza, and she had given him a condom in return.

"I'd say Cherry is softening on you," Pepper said, as she slid the condom over Scott's penis. "She doesn't trust men quickly, and it has to do with her family. Don't take it personally, okay?"

"I won't," Scott said, as he wrapped his arms around Pepper's waist and kissed her lips again. "So long as you're sweet on me, I don't really need much else."

Pepper smiled, and the two lovers started to make out. Scott closed his eyes, dipped his tongue gently into her mouth and savored the aroma of her breath. Suddenly, another vision flashed before his eyes. It was the next morning, 5:15 AM, and Scott saw himself climbing out of Pepper's bed, kissing her, telling her he loved her, before gathering his clothes and getting ready for work. He knew what this meant, as he watched her gently sleep in his vision. This was going to be like Sonya had been. Scott needed to enjoy this evening, because he sensed this time of pure joy was going to be fleeting. He sensed that the next time he saw Pepper, she would reject him, just as Sonya had when he had gotten lucky with her the week before.

Scott was not deterred. Perhaps his time with Pepper would be brief, but he resolved to make the most of it. Scott moved them both to her bed, as he held Pepper around the waist, and she lay on top of him as they made out.

"You're so good to me," Scott said, as his lips twisted and danced with hers. "I don't want this to ever end."

"We're both young," Pepper said, as her tongue broke into his mouth, and he wrapped his lips around it. "Surely, this is only the beginning, and not the end."

"I hope so," Scott said, as he cupped her beautiful breasts in his hand and gently pinched her tits. "However, life has taught me to pray for the best, but expect the worst. Know this, no matter how this turns out, I will always love you."

"You are incredibly romantic, Scott Cooper," Pepper said, as he she went down to suck on his cock. As her hot mouth enveloped his penis, he gasped aloud in pleasure. His chest broke into a cold sweat, only broken by the heat on his cock. He could smell her shampoo as he ran his fingers through her hair.