The Reality of BBC

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Shabobo
Shabobo
306 Followers

"I'm not a racist." Beth exclaimed confidently as she walked through the doors.

********************** Ben could not believe what he had just seen on his computer screen. First, his fiancée had accepted a dare to kiss a black man for 10 seconds. Then, she proceeded to kiss him passionately for nearly two minutes. With a dirty nigger, Ben exclaimed to himself. He would be a laughingstock in town after that display. Most people in town had never even seen an interracial kiss. Still, Ben knew how he would defend himself. Beth was drunk on wine. There was no way a girl as petite as her could handle her wine, and the nigger had goaded her by calling her a racist. Yes that's it, Ben thought to himself. Not really a huge deal. In any event, he was happy that the events in the hot tub were over. Ben planned on going to bed when Beth did. First though he knew that he needed to find some porn. Ben rarely looked at pornography, but he was suddenly feeling very horny. He began searching the internet for something satisfying. **********************

Beth stormed through the house straight to her bed. In most cases she would take a shower after spending time in the hot tub, especially with Mega, but tonight she was too distracted. She was angry, drunk and horny. Beth went inside the covers and pulled her bikini off. She wasn't going to sleep in her usual nightgown tonight.

"Hey, at least you finally got to kiss a real man!" Mega loudly called as he walked toward Beth's door.

"Fuck off! That was just to prove a point!" Beth did not turn around to look at Mega. Yes, she told herself. It was to prove a point. She pulled the blankets up high, so that he could not see any part of her naked body other than her head.

"What a statement! Way more than 10 seconds, Bubs. Plus, you got to feel some of that thick, black steel!" Mega was brimming with confidence.

Beth remembered feeling something very large underneath her while she straddled Mega. She knew that it must have been the wine playing tricks on her. That was not a nigger cock, she said to herself.

"My offer still stands, but you gotta do it tonight or tomorrow. Nominations are the next day. Mega knows you want that money." I know you want that black cock too, Mega thought to himself.

"Never." Beth did not turn around as she responded. She was steadfast. The thought of sucking that big black cock is... sickening.

"Maybe you wanna turn around and see what you're missing then." Mega responded playfully.

Is he taking out his cock?! Beth was surprised that anyone would do that with cameras watching. Where she was from, she thought to herself, the niggers were never this uppity. Still, Beth thought about what Mega had said...ten inches... thick as her forearm...thick black steel... Beth was curious. I'll just turn around and take a peek. Just so I can laugh at him when it isn't close to as big as he claims, she told herself. The cocky bastard won't expect that! Her pussy was tingling as she turned.

Mega laughed as Beth looked at him, still in his bathing suit.

"First you kiss a nigger, then you try to see a nigger cock! Can't blame you for wanted to see a real man's cock though!" Mega turned and walked out of the room, content with himself.

Beth felt slightly disappointed. I wanted to catch him and laugh at him, she told herself. She had wanted to see the black cock. Beth looked at her engagement ring. Ben is a real man, she told herself. He might not be as strong as Mega, or as masculine, but he was a real man. Even if he was a nurse. Even if he has a little penis instead of thick black steel, Beth told herself. He almost made me cum once! She liked Ben as he was. Beth needed someone to boss around. Mega would never let her boss him around. He was too manly, Beth thought. Too strong.

Beth fell asleep quickly that night, in spite of the desire she was feeling in her pussy. The wine had taken effect. She dreamt of Ben. They were having sex, and eventually she moved down to suck him off. To Beth's shock, his cock was jet black when he pulled it out of her and at least a foot long. Still, Beth proceeded to suck him off. She loved every minute of it.

Beth woke up late the next morning, not remembering any part of her dream. She noted that her pussy was still sensitive. Beth was still the first one up however, as it seemed that her housemates had partaken in a great deal of wine drinking as well. Beth began her daily regimen, showering and then applying makeup. She was enjoying the peace and quiet. Beth always took pleasure in making herself look good, and she was glad that no one was disturbing her.

"GOT THAT MORNING WOOD ERRBODY!" Mega yelled loudly, disturbing the sleep of his housemates.

Oh god, Beth thought to herself. What a clown.

Mega knew where he would find Beth. He walked into the bathroom, wearing his shorts and a white undershirt. Inside his shorts he was sporting a full, nine inch erection.

Beth saw Mega, and her mouth immediately dropped open. Her eyes opened wide and her eyebrows raised. His shorts were pushed out 9 inches in front, with the outline of a round knob at the end. The top elastic on his shorts was several inches from touching his waist in front, as it was stretched to the limit. That can't be real, Beth thought to herself. But... it has to be. She was amazed that someone could have a cock that large.

"What, you never seen a real man's cock before?" Mega asked Beth with much derision. She looked like a real southern beauty in cutoff jean shorts and a white tank top. Mega laughed at the confederate flag that was distorted on the shirt by Beth's large breasts. The look of wonder on her face was getting him hot.

"Na... n... no..." Was all that Beth could muster. Mega walked past her and into the toilet stall, and she followed him with her eyes. Does he not have any modesty, Beth wondered. How can a prick be so big?!

"Need this bad boy to go down a bit before I can piss. So you gunna suck me off today or what Bubs?" Mega asked.

"...No." Beth responded. She wasn't even sure that his cock would be able to fit in her small mouth.

"Don't you mean na... n... no..." Mega taunted her. Beth was unimpressed.

"Don't you want that money? Todays the last day of the offer. Otherwise, yo sexy ass goes home with nothing. Nothing but a hot cunt!" Mega continued. His cock was not close to losing its rigidity yet.

Beth had heard enough. She left the bathroom and headed to her bed. He was right, Beth thought to herself. She would be going home with no money, even though she wanted it so badly. He was also right about her vagina, she noted. She was so horny lately. Beth could not explain her increased arousal.

Beth decided to just let the day pass as best she could. She did her hair so that she now wore pigtails, blonde hair springing out from each side of her head. Katie was still sleeping, and Beth did not think she would want to speak with her drunken friend anyway. She spent the rest of the morning thinking about Mega's offer. There is no way, she told herself. I am an engaged woman, and who knows who could be watching? Ben, Ma and Pa, little Erin, even Pappy! No chance. Beth knew that it was too risky. Oh and he's a nigger too, she reminded herself.

Beth eventually left bed for lunch. She hardly had any appetite as she looked in the fridge. Anything would do. She took out a package of hot dogs and slipped one out. Beth was just about to bite into the hotdog when she heard a familiar voice.

"Getting ready for the big black sausage I see." Mega laughed at his statement.

"You even put handlebars in for me!" He was turned on by how Beth looked in the pigtails. So fucking innocent, he thought to himself.

Beth looked at Mega, first looking down at his crotch. That big cock is gone, she noted. Well, it's not gone. It's dormant, Beth corrected herself.

"Dream on!" Beth was embarrassed by all that she could come up with.

"I know you want that money. You must be curious about what it would be like to be with a real man too." Mega smirked as he finished his statement.

"Even if that was true... I would never do anything sexual with anyone on camera. Millions of people could see! I wouldn't even try that with Ben!" Beth was sure of herself. The cameras were always on in the BBC.

"Mega ain't Ben, Bubs. Besides, don't you know that the cameras are off in my room? That's one of the perks of winning The Power." Mega was lying.

"They said that the cameras are always on!" Beth countered.

"Yeah, they said that. But when I won The Power, they told me the truth. Since Mega's the only one who won that thing so far, no one else knows." Mega continued to lie.

"Well it still won't happen!" Beth was intrigued. No one would ever know. It would be so easy, she thought. Too bad I'm engaged. Too bad he's black.

"Well tonight's your last chance to keep a shot at that money. And your last chance to get wit a real man! Tick tock, tick tock, tick tock." Mega walked away as he spoke.

His words stuck with Beth. She spent the next several hours watching Mega and trying to think of a way to save herself. It's hopeless, she thought. That stupid nigger, we could be good allies. No one would believe it. No one would believe it. The phrase stuck with her. No one would believe that she sucked Mega's dick, not if they couldn't see it. I could get away with it, Beth thought to herself. The cameras are off in his room.

Beth watched Mega in the yard as she sat in the shade. He walks around like he owns the place, she thought to herself. There was no doubt in Beth's mind that Mega was a dominant man, especially compared to the men left in the house. They look more like Ben than dominant men, she thought. Beth looked at Mega. He was muscular, but not in the way that a bodybuilder or model was. He just looked like a brute. He probably gets in lots of fights, Beth though. I bet he wins them too. She snickered at the thought of Ben fighting Mega. Beth looked at his face. It was harsh, and she thought ugly as well. His features were thick and typically African, Beth noted. Mega was not handsome. He was just... strong. Beth could not believe the arousal she was feeling.

Beth spent the rest of the day in thought. I need that money if I'm going to live my perfect life, she told herself. But I'm engaged. Still, no one would ever know. The cameras are off. They would never believe what he says either, Beth told herself. He's such a big mouth, and everyone knows I would never touch a black man. She thought back to the previous night for a moment, and felt a tingling sensation. She had kissed the black man, but everyone could tell that she was just drunk. If only he wasn't black, Beth thought. Niggers are so disgusting. Still... I wish Ben had a big cock like that. Beth knew that she would want to try to fit that whole thing inside her. If it was white, and if it was Ben's, she reminded herself. Beth saw Mega approach her as she felt her panties dampen. The sun was going down behind him.

"Tick, tock, tick, tock" Mega taunted Beth. He was getting aroused looking at Beth in her pigtails. He wanted to have that gorgeous face on his cock. He was also desperate to grab her tight bubble butt again. And those big ol' titties, he thought to himself. I'd suck them all night long. Mega had always wanted white women. He was particularly fond of their pink nipples, and he wanted Beth's. That she looked down on black people only made him want her more.

"Offer's only up for a few more hours. Mega's heading up to bed now, so you can come in anytime. I won't lock the door." Mega wanted to seal the deal.

"I don't care. It will never happen." Beth looked up at Mega. She was somewhat distracted by the feeling she had below her waist.

"You just walk in, come over to the bed and grab this big black monster. Then just do your thing!" Mega grabbed on to his cock through his shorts. Beth's heart jumped a beat.

Beth watched Mega walk inside the house. She could not stop thinking about his black cock. Damn nigger, she thought to herself. Beth picked up some nearby nail polish. This will distract me, she thought to herself as she began painting her fingers and toes. She would take any activity to pass the time. Beth painted her nails pink as she took advantage of the sinking sun. She then wrote BBC on each, in small lettering. She was proud that she had been on the reality show. She had enjoyed her time at the compound. Too bad it's ending, she thought. Well, it doesn't have to... Beth shook her head. She couldn't do it. She would never live it down.

The sun finally set and Beth continued thinking. I need that money, she told herself. Plus, he has a... huge black dick. She stood up and walked toward the door. Beth could not stop thinking of the cock that had stretched Mega's shorts so far. No one will ever know, she told herself. The cameras are off in his room. No one would see me and that... giant black cock. Beth walked up the stairs. He's a nigger though Beth reminded herself. I'm not fucking him though... just sucking that massive nigger dick. It's just a one time thing. I'm not cheating on my fiancée either. I'm not being with another man. I'm just sucking on his big nigger cock. I'm doing it for him really, so that we have lots of money. Beth was proud of herself as she approached the door. It was emblazoned with the BBC logo. Beth giggled slightly. That could stand for Big Black Cock, she thought deviously to herself. Beth took a deep breath as she grabbed the door handle. No one will see me. I'm doing this for Ben. I'm doing this for... Beth could not finish her thought as her imagined version of Mega's cock filled her head. It was so much bigger, harder and blacker than Ben's. She opened the door.

Mega felt his cock twitch as soon as Beth opened the door. She's really doing it, he thought. Stupid bitch should know that the cameras are always on. The thought of Beth sucking his cock had Mega fully erect as he lay naked on his bed, under the covers. The thought of Beth sucking his cock with millions of people watching, including her friends, family and fiancée, had him ready to shoot off already. Mega looked at Beth as she stood in the doorway. Her short jean shorts and tight confederate flag t-shirt showed off her impressive figure. Her beautiful face had a look of tremendous nervousness. Mega also believed that her face had a hint of determination. She's determined to take that big black cock.

"Come get this nigger cock!" Mega gave Beth her orders. His cock was fully erect, pointing up toward his head.

Beth was trembling. Nigger cock. How can I suck a nigger cock? It's just a cock, she told herself. I hate niggers, not cocks. Beth looked at her ring. I'm doing this for you Ben, she told herself. For our future. Beth kissed her engagement ring. She looked at Mega, his torso was exposed and he had his arms behind his head. He had a massive and cocky grin on his face. Beth reached over and turned the lights off in the room. I don't want to see him, and I don't want him to see me, she told herself. Beth hated the thought of Mega getting pleasure from this. I'm not sucking a nigger off, Beth told herself. I'm sucking a cock. I'm just sucking a cock. A big, thick cock. A big, thick black cock. Beth felt a large spasm of pleasure in her pussy. She began slowly walking toward the bed.

Mega could barely contain his excitement. The beautiful, racist southern beauty was moments away from sucking his cock. He did not care that she had turned the lights off. They both would know what was happening. Besides, he reminded himself, the cameras have night vision anyway.

Beth reached the end of the king size bed. She could just barely make out the BBC logo on the blanket. There's BBC underneath there, she told herself. I'm doing this for Ben. No one will know. Beth lifted the covers and crawled underneath. She did not want Mega to see anything. She felt around under the blanket. It was too dark to see anything. Eventually, she felt a hard, warm muscle. It was Mega's right calf. His legs were hairy, but Beth was still impressed by how sleek his skin felt. She placed her hands on his opposite legs and followed them up in a narrow V. Beth stopped her hands on Mega's powerful thighs. Her hands were only inches apart, and she knew that she had almost reached his big black snake. She could feel waves of heat on her hands. She knew that Mega was excited. Beth took a deep breath. Just pretend it's Ben, she told herself.

Mega was desperate for Beth to start sucking his cock. She was slowly rubbing her soft hands on the inside of his thighs, and it was driving him crazy.

"Take that big black nigger cock Bubs!"

Beth felt her pussy throb as Mega's deep voice commanded her. She felt her hands instantly jump to attention, as they flew onto his hips. Beth enjoyed the feeling of Mega's lustrous black skin on her own. Too bad he's a dirty nigger, she told herself. I'll just pretend he's Ben. She moved her hands toward the centre of Mega's hips and almost instantly felt a massive steel rod. OH MY GOD! Beth knew that she was not holding Ben's prick. This was Mega's cock. She ran her fingers up his cock, and was amazed that it never seemed to end. She guessed that it must have been nearly a foot. It really is as thick as my forearm, Beth marveled. She placed both hands around Mega's cock, with neither being able to completely wrap around. It's actually bigger than my arm, she thought. It's so veiny too! Beth could feel the erect cock throbbing in her hands. She began twisting the gigantic black cock in her hands while she jerked it up and down. This isn't so bad, Beth told herself. He's an idiot for letting me stay in this house just for a blowjob, she told herself. I'll get rid of this stupid nigger soon. Just after I get this nigger cock off. Beth knew that she could not pretend that she was holding anything but a big black cock. It was so animalistic, she thought, that it had to belong to a nigger.

Beth could feel her pussy throbbing. It felt good touch a man sexually. Usually Ben could get an orgasm just from a few minutes of Beth jerking his cock. Part of her hoped that Mega could last longer. He probably can, she told herself. There's so much more cock to jerk after all. Beth noticed that her pace had quickened, just as her heartbeat had. It was exciting to jerk off the big black cock. None of my friends from home have done this, Beth thought to herself. She had an idea. Maybe I can just jerk him off, Beth thought to herself. She was enjoying herself and he seemed to be enjoying it too. I don't need to use my mouth on him.

Mega was conflicted. He had demanded a blowjob, but he had never received a handjob nearly as great as what Beth was giving him. He knew that it was partially due to how long he had gone without sex, and also how sexy it was to have a girl like Beth pleasuring him. Stuck up bitch never thought she's grab a black man like this, he thought to himself. Pleasure was radiating throughout Mega's body as Beth's soft, small hands worked furiously on his cock. He was distracted until he suddenly felt wetness on his shaft.

This would be so much better if my hands would slide along this monster cock, Beth thought to herself. She spat on Mega's cock again. I've spit on niggers before but never like this, Beth giggled to herself. Beth felt her hand gliding on the big black cock as it became more lubricated. That's better, she said to herself. Still could use more lube though. I can't just keep spitting, Beth thought to herself. It was too messy. Well, there's only one way. I'll have to use my mouth. Beth pointed Mega's black cock toward her face as she lifted her head. This will make it easier to jerk him off, Beth said to herself. She brought to cock until it was an inch from her mouth. Beth could smell Mega's manliness. She never would have thought that smelling a black cock would make her horny, but it was. Beth sucked the big black cock into her mouth, her lips feeling a rush of excitement as they touched the black head. Beth continued jerking the cock as she let her mouth wet Mega's black beast. Beth was amazed that she could barely fit the head and the next two inches into her mouth. It was at least three times as thick as Ben's she thought. After a few seconds, Beth pulled her mouth off of the black cock. That wasn't so bad, she thought. Not at all.

Shabobo
Shabobo
306 Followers