The Reality of BBC

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Shabobo
Shabobo
305 Followers

********************** It's no different than before, Ben told himself. She's still just letting that nigger eat her out while she sucks his big black cock. Ben convinced himself that Beth was not cheating on him as long she was not fucking Mega. She's doing this for me, even though she hates it. Ben thought back to the scene, a mess of limbs, some small and white while others were big and black. He could see a petite white body thrusting and bobbing on top of a powerful black body. Ben went off to relieve the tension below his waist. He rarely wore pants while watching Beth on the internet live feeds anymore. **********************

The remainder of the week followed a similar routine. Each day Beth would put on her short shorts and BBC shirts (always a size too small) or her BBC bikini and prance around the compound, teasing Mega with her body. Beth liked the way that the BBC emblazoned clothing showcased her curves, and she especially liked how Mega responded to her in those clothes. They rarely made it through the afternoon before retreating to Mega's room to get each other off. Beth felt naughty wearing those letters that represented the show they were participating in. Beth always found herself thinking about big black cock during the week. She found herself unable to stop tempting Mega each day until he made her fulfill their arrangement. Beth always told herself that it was better to get it over with early each day, but really she loved milking Mega's big black cock and getting rocked by orgasms from his mouth. Beth was proud of herself for learning how to take all of Mega's huge cock into her mouth during the week.

Beth was happy when Katie was evicted from the house at the end of the week. She had requested that Mega nominate her for eviction. She did not like the lusty eyes that she shot at Mega every day, or the looks that Mega returned to her. Beth only wanted Mega looking at her. Beth was further elated when the competition for The Power was announced. For once, the competition involved mental tasks instead of physical. Beth was victorious, finally ending Mega's streak of domination. To her surprise, the black man managed to finish a very close second to her. Beth celebrated wildly after her win, happy to finally have control in the house. Mega stood stoically to the side during the celebration, quietly analyzing the situation. Beth barely turned her head as she walked past him.

"My room, one hour." She quickly told Mega in her most matter of fact voice. Finally, Beth thought to herself. Things are going to change around here.

********************** Ben was ecstatic with Beth's win. That's my girl, he thought excitedly to himself as he watched Beth walking toward the door. That nigger can pack his bags! She's going to tell him that he's gone already, he thought after hearing Beth tell Mega to go to her room in an hour. We'll be able to go back to normal. No more being forced to suck big hung niggers off, and she'll be in a great spot to win the money! Ben could not wait for Beth to win the million dollars. He planned on gloating over all the people who had mercilessly mocked him for Beth's actions in the previous weeks. **********************

Beth went into the house and headed for her new room. It's going to be great having privacy, she told herself. She made use of the private bathroom attached to the room to take a shower. Beth felt a strong urge to clean herself as she washed in the shower and trimmed her blonde pubic hair. I'm in charge now, Beth reminded herself gleefully. No more sucking nigger cock.

Beth dried her hair upon leaving the shower. She decided to further take advantage of the privacy her win had afforded her by primping without fear of interruption. She was even comfortable enough to do this in the nude. Beth applied her favourite lip gloss and curled her eyelashes. Beth batted her eyelashes and puckered her lips in the mirror for effect. She knew that she looked beautiful, with her round green eyes and soft pink lips. No more sucking big black cock, Beth told herself as she looked at her lips in the mirror.

Beth took out her curling iron. She wanted to put her hair into large curls, as she often did for her elaborate southern balls and dances. Beth watched her blonde locks bounce up one by one in large curls. Beautiful, she thought admiringly. Beth was confident that any man would be charmed by her beauty. Even black men. She was looking forward to bossing Mega around. She always had the upper hand with Ben, and enjoyed nothing more than giving him orders. Mega had not given her an opportunity for that yet. He's so strong, Beth thought. He's a tough man to boss around. So big and strong. No sucking big, hot black cock, Beth forcefully reminded herself. No.

Beth walked over to the silky BBC robe that the producers had provided for her as a perk for winning The Power. It was white and ended just above her knees. She threw it over herself, enjoying the feeling of the soft fabric on her naked body. Mega will be here soon, Beth told herself as she felt her excitement rise. I have to be firm. The nigger goes home this week. He's my biggest threat, and a cocky bastard. He must go home. Beth had an idea formulating, ever since she had won the competition. I don't have to tell him that right away though, she thought devilishly. I can make a deal with him first. She felt her pussy tingle, as it missed its afternoon delight due to the competition. I can make him pleasure me like I did to him. I get to show that bastard who's boss, and I get... that. Beth was excited, thinking about the orgasms that Mega had given her. Then I can just stab him in the back and nominate him anyway... and I'm not going to suck that magnificent black cock.

Beth went to the large bed and stretched out in her robe. This is going to be a great week, Beth thought to herself as she waited. I have all the power, and I get my vagina devoured. Beth was practically giddy as her excitement built. She thought back to the previous week, and how she had 69ed with the large black man. Beth could not stop thinking about his powerful black member stretching her mouth and throat. Maybe I'll suck that huge hot nigger cock, Beth thought to herself. She felt wetness between her legs, and knew that sucking Mega's black cock had made her orgasms that much more powerful. Not tonight though. I mean business tonight. Beth heard Mega stomping toward the door, and felt her heart start beating rapidly. She had grown tired of waiting.

"Never fear Bubs, Mega is here!" Mega loudly proclaimed as he walked into the room, wearing a pair of white shorts and a black tank top. Mega looked at Beth on the bed and stopped momentarily. Damn, she pretty. Mega had never described a girl as pretty before, instead opting for words like hot, sexy or fine. Looking at Beth on this night however left him little recourse. She looked stunning laying on the bed, her face and hair immaculate and the white robe working beautifully against her creamy skin. Even her little white toes look perfect, Mega thought to himself as he collected his bearings. They had a fresh coat of pink nail polish, with the letters BBC still written in small letters on each nail.

"We're going to make an arrangement. A NEW arrangement." Beth informed Mega.

"No we ain't." He responded calmly, taking off his shirt.

"But I have the power this week! I am in control and I..." Beth's words tailed off as she watched Mega.

"Nope." Mega responded as he dropped his shorts. He walked toward the bed.

Oh my lord, Beth said to herself as she watched Mega's nearly erect cock spring out of his shorts. I am sucking that delicious black cock meat, Beth admitted to herself. There was no point in denying it. Beth knew that she wanted the black monster, and she wanted it badly.

Mega watched Beth as he sat down at her feet. Her big green eyes never left his black cock. Bitch is in heat, he laughed to himself.

"Mega's still in power here. This is still my room, Bubs. I want a laugh though, so tell me your little arrangement." Mega informed Beth of the power situation this week.

Beth rubbed her foot against Mega's cock. She had grown to love watching her fair white skin against his powerful black cock. Beth's pussy was throbbing; she knew what she wanted.

"Eat my white pussy." Beth told Mega what she wanted, and was rewarded with increased sensations.

"No." Mega responded shortly as he rubbed Beth's smooth, lithe legs.

Beth was furious. She was angry that Mega was not respecting that she had The Power. She was angry that he was going to leave her palpitating pussy unsatisfied. She was angry that a black man would refuse a white pussy, especially one as perfect as her own.

"Eat this white pussy you nigger!" Beth forcefully told Mega.

"Ask me nicely." Mega growled to Beth as he moved his hands up to the waist of Beth's robe. He moved his body up so that he sat between Beth's knees.

"Please... please eat my pussy. I need it!" Beth was desperate. She had never been polite to a black person before, but now she was reduced to begging. She now knew that she had no power over Mega.

Mega had to snicker to himself. This proper, stuck up blonde bitch is begging me to eat her pussy. In front of her fiancée and family too I bet, Mega thought as he looked at the cameras quickly and smiled. He placed his hands inside Beth's robe.

Good girl, bein so polite. Now I'll take dat white pussy!" Mega exclaimed as he threw Beth's robe open. He was instantly happy with himself. Mega looked down at Beth's pink pussy and grinned. He knew it so well. His eyes wandered up to Beth's flat, soft stomach and continued further. He had wanted to see Beth's white mounds badly for weeks, and they did not disappoint. They looked positively huge on a girl as skinny as Beth, and he knew that they would give him more than a mouthful. Mega could not believe how firm Beth's chest was, as each tit seemed to softly point out toward him. Beth's small, hard pink nipples were surrounded by soft pink circles and then the rest of her immaculate white breasts. Mega knew what he wanted. He moved to Beth's left and inched toward her. She attempted to cover her breasts, but Mega grabbed both wrists with his right hand and held them above her head. With her robe undone and hands up in the air, Beth's shoulders were the only part of her body concealed from the dominant black man. He barely heard Beth's objections as he brought his lips to Beth's nipple.

Beth stopped telling Mega to stop as he began sucking on her nipple. Beth had never before felt the sensations that were shooting through her body from her tits. She hardly ever played with her own breasts, only grabbing them in moments of extreme arousal. Beth had also forbidden Ben from putting his mouth on her breasts. Beth loved teasing men with her bust, but as far as she was concerned her ample breasts were meant for her babies and nothing else. Despite this opinion, Beth was unable to deny the pleasure that Mega was giving her. He was sucking deeply on her tit and flicking her nipple back and forth with his tongue. Each flick of Mega's tongue made Beth's arousal grow. Beth had tried to restrain herself, but knew that she had to look. Instead of the little white baby she had always imagined, Beth saw Mega's mouth sucking on her tit. The sight of Mega's thick black lips enveloping so much of her round white breast made Beth's pulse quicken. She was excited by such a taboo visual. Mega began a process of pulling on Beth's nipple with his lips and then releasing it, causing her white mound to jiggle each time. It was driving her wild.

"Ohhhhh yes suck my white tit you nigger!" Beth screamed uncontrollably. She felt Mega's hand release her wrists as he moved it down to her stomach. Beth's hands immediately flew to the back of the black man's head and pushed it into her breast.

Mega was thrilled to be sucking on Beth's breasts. After several weeks of watching her taunt him with her busty chest, and particularly after she started wearing the more revealing BBC attire, Mega knew that this was what he needed. He had never enjoyed free reign with such perky and full breasts, and he was going to make the most of it. Mega knew that Beth was loving it, which was confirmed by her actions once he released her hands. Bet Mommy and Daddy never thought you'd have a black man sucking this big white tits, Mega thought happily to himself. Hell, maybe they even watchin right now. He was excited by the idea. Mega moved his hand down to Beth's blonde pubic mound. Her legs instinctively spread for him. He put his hand on Beth's warm, pink wetness and started lightly rubbing it, causing Beth to moan. Mega pulled his head away from her tit and moved to the other.

"You want me to take your white pussy?" He barked at Beth before latching on to her right nipple.

"God yes!" she yelled in response.

Beth wanted desperately for Mega to pleasure her pussy. She was still enjoying the sensations coming from her nipple, but was now distracted by the strong feeling emanating from her pussy. Mega's rough black hands were rapidly moving in a circle over Beth's clit, causing her to feel euphoria. Mega then started rubbing up and down on Beth's pussy, lingering near her opening. Beth's excitement grew. She felt Mega's middle finger sitting just outside of her pussy, which was open due to her spread legs. Beth felt Mega suck in strongly on her tit and took a deep breath. She then felt Mega's finger enter her pussy, causing her whole body to shake. Beth let out a squeal as she tried to regain her composure. Mega's finger was nearly as long as Ben's dick, and seemed to be at least as thick. Even if the sizes were similar, Beth knew that Mega's finger moved far more expertly. He poked in and out of her pussy rapidly, and also crooked his finger to reach parts of her that her fiancée never had. Beth writhed in lust. She could not believe that part of a black man was inside her, and was giving her such pleasure. Mega's tongue had been one thing, but Beth had rationalized that it was not black skin. Now his black finger was quickly making her pussy quake. Beth's mouth was wide open and her breathing was heavy as her orgasm built.

Mega could hear Beth's fast breathing and knew what was about to happen. He pinched her nipple with his lips one last time before releasing her tit. Mega then pulled his finger out from Beth's thrusting pussy, still marveling at how tight and wet it was. Mega could feel his cock throbbing and knew what he needed. He repositioned himself so that he was kneeling between Beth's spread legs.

"Beg me to take dat white pussy!" Mega commanded Beth. He used the wetness she had left on his hand to lubricate his cock.

Beth watched as Mega slicked his big black cock. I can't let a nigger fuck me, she told herself. Beth was having trouble reconciling the throbbing between her legs. She was on the verge of her largest orgasm ever. The only ones that could even come close were those that Mega had already given her. Beth watched as Mega rubbed her pussy juices over his black knob. Good lord that big black cock is amazing, she thought as she watched it glisten from her juices. So veiny, black and thick. I need it, Beth told herself. No one will ever know... the cameras aren't on. She had been surprised when the producers had not told her that the cameras in her room were off, since Mega said that they told him after his first win. Still, Beth was emboldened by the idea of no one knowing. I'm doing this for Ben, she told herself. Beth then remembered that she was the one with The Power this week. This is Ben's fault, Beth told herself. If he could have satisfied me I wouldn't need this nigger or his nigger cock. I need this cock, Beth admitted. Even if I have to beg for it.

"Please take my pussy with that big black cock!" Beth begged Mega loudly.

Mega looked down at Beth, her green eyes wide with excitement. She looked both scared and hopeful. Mega put the head of his black cock right against Beth's pussy. This thing is going right to that tight belly button once it's all inside, he laughed to himself. Mega looked back at Beth's eyes, raising his eyebrows as if he was not convinced by her plea.

"Take me! I need that amazing black cock in my white pussy! Please!!" Beth had tears in her eyes as she begged. She was begging a black man, and she had not a single regret. Beth could feel the tip of Mega's cock against her pussy opening, hot and hard. It blocked off her whole opening, and she knew that there was more left over. Beth knew that they would make it fit somehow. They had to, as far as she was concerned. Beth was rewarded for her zealousness.

Mega thrust into Beth's pussy. His head entered her, but the vast majority of his black shaft remained outside of her. Mega knew that he had never fucked a pussy nearly as tight as Beth's. He began slowly pushing in and out of Beth, letting her pussy work to stretch and lubricate.

"Damn this thing is tight. Either you a virgin or your wimp hubby is a white needle dick!"

He's not my husband, not yet. He is a needle dick though. Beth was mainly focusing on what was inside her. She had part of a black cock in her white pussy, and she was sure that she was the first woman in her family or group of friends to do so. She was not worried though. Beth was trying to get more of the big black cock inside her. She put her ankles behind Mega's thighs and tried to push him into her. Beth gritted her teeth and scrunched up her face as she felt her pussy get stretched like never before. Ben had hardly stretched her, even during her first time. Mega's black monster pushed in centimeter by centimeter, bringing new feelings of pain and pleasure every time he pushed into new territory. Beth had noticed that the pleasure quickly won out over the pain, and she greedily pushed her body forward for more. She reached between her legs and grabbed part of Mega's shaft. It felt powerful in her hands as it throbbed rapidly. Beth tried to pull herself onto Mega. She craved all of his black cock.

"Fuck me with all that nigger cock! Fill me like Ben never could!" Beth's pleading had the desired effect. Her pussy reached the breaking point as Mega gave his strongest thrust into her. All nine inches of thick black cock were inside Beth.

Beth's body erupted with a huge orgasm. Feeling all of Mega's cock inside her caused her nerve endings to send intense pleasure throughout Beth's body, with even her toes spreading and curling in the air above her. Mega fell on to Beth, his heavy body engulfing her own, and started furiously pounding into her. This only caused Beth's orgasm to grow in strength.

"FUCK ME LOVER!" Beth shrieked between screams of lust. She surrendered to her carnal desires and fucked the black man vigourously.

Mega liked what he was hearing. He could just imagine the shock that the viewers felt as they watched the camera feeds, particularly Beth's fiancée and family. Their prim and proper southern princess was begging a black man to fuck her while she called him her lover. More importantly, they could see her tight white pussy milking his big black cock. Mega could not believe how good Beth's pussy felt on his cock. It was scorching hot and so tight that it took both of them thrusting in unison to allow Mega black snake to slide in and out every time. Mega was glad that Beth was fucking him back so thoroughly, as he wanted to make a good show for the cameras. He grabbed Beth's hair and pulled her head to the side. Mega licked up the side of Beth's face.

"You like getting fucked by that nigger cock?!" He asked, loud enough for the cameras to hear.

"OH LORD YES LOVER! NEVER STOP FUCKING ME WITH THAT NIGGER COCK!" Beth felt another orgasm rip through her as she shrieked. Beth could feel and smell the wetness of Mega's saliva on her face. She had grown to appreciate Mega using her body as he wanted. Beth knew that she was getting off on dirty talk with Mega, in addition to his cock. She was not exaggerating at that moment however. Beth never wanted the sensations she was getting from fucking Mega to stop. She felt the black man lick her lips after her response.

Shabobo
Shabobo
305 Followers