The Reality of BBC

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Shabobo
Shabobo
306 Followers

"Do your wimp hubby get your snatch hot like this?!" Mega asked Beth as he continued hammering into her.

"GOD NO!!" Beth was adamant in her response. She reminded herself that Ben was not yet her husband. He'll never be able to fill my like this nigger cock, Beth thought to herself. How can I ever go back?

"Then take off dat ring!" Mega ordered Beth, punctuating his statement with a long lick along the side of her face once again.

Beth took her hand off of Mega's back and held it away from her. She looked at her diamond ring, fitting perfectly on her slender finger with the diamond sparkling beautifully. The day Beth had received the ring had been the best day of her life. She had always wanted to get married young and start having children. The feeling that Beth felt the day that Ben proposed was surpassed however, by the feeling of being fucked by Mega. She had never felt such joy as she was feeling with big black cock filling her pussy. Beth realized that she loved being stretched to her limits. She realized that she even loved being dominated by Mega, as he licked across her lips again and she sweetly kissed his tongue. He dominated Beth sexually just as she had dominated Ben in his day to day life, and Beth knew that it was right. Her little white pussy was meant to be dominated by big black cock. Ben will never sexually satisfy me, Beth told herself as she reached for her ring and pulled it off. I have to do what Mega asks. Beth felt Mega pull his hips back particularly far, and then thrust into her more deeply than he had yet before. She reacted by throwing the ring into the wall as she was overcome by another huge orgasm.

Mega could feel Beth's pussy spasming all around his cock once again. Damn, he thought. Mega could not remember another girl getting off on his cock with such frequency. Mega picked his head up from the bed. He had known that if he watched Beth's face and tits as he fucked her that he would not last very long, and Mega wanted the fucking to last. Still he knew that with Beth's tight pussy and her rejection of her fiancée in favour of him, all for the cameras to see, he would be cumming soon. Mega knew what he wanted to see when he started cumming. Mega saw Beth's perfect white teeth and dimples as he looked down at her. She was smiling from the most recent orgasm that had rocked her body. Mega pulled his cock out of Beth's pussy, causing the smile to be replaced with a look of extreme disappointment.

"What are you doing!? PLEASE don't stop!" Beth urgently begged Mega as he sat back on his folded legs. His monster cock was pointing out straight from his body.

"Calm down Bubs. I just wanna see that ass, now get on this big black cock!" Mega was amused by Beth's urgency as she had begged him. He watched her get on her knees and turn around. Mega had watched and lusted after Beth's ass for weeks, but it had never looked better than it did at that moment, completely exposed and with Beth's pussy juices leaking below it. Beth's ass just seemed to pop straight out from her body into a soft round bubble. It hung perfectly behind Beth, seemingly unaffected by gravity. Her ass left a tight cleavage from where it burst out from the back of her legs, and the lowest point of each cheek hung just below the cleavage lines. Mega had never seen such a thin girl with a tight, shelf ass. Mega knew that he would rest his hands on Beth's shelf, right below the two dimples in her lower back. Mega reached out and grabbed Beth's waist, pulling her toward him as she faced the opposite direction. Beth spread her legs so that they were on the outside of Mega's and positioned herself above his downward sloping thighs. Mega saw her reach down and grab his sticky black cock and position it underneath her pussy. She then began her descent.

Beth was glad to have the big black cock inside her pussy as she lowered herself onto it. She could feel complete again. Beth noticed that it still took a few moments to get all of Mega into her, but it was definitely faster than before. Her pussy was contorting to his size, and deep down she knew that this process would continue for the rest of the summer. Beth knew that she would not be able to stop fucking Mega's big black cock. Beth felt her ass hit Mega's lap and knew that she had once again taken all of his cock. She was proud of herself, and was happy to realize that the change in angle of penetration caused her pussy to feel new sensations against the black cock. Beth started bouncing herself up and down on the strong black man.

Mega loved watching Beth's ass pop up and down around his cock, while her pussy squeezed him tightly. Her white bubble butt contrasted starkly against his hard, dark body and he loved watching his veiny black monster disappear again and again into Beth's body. Mega noticed that Beth's tits were bouncing rapidly as she fucked him. He reached around her back and grabbed onto her soft white breasts. This body was built to be fucked by big black men, Mega thought to himself. Not some douchebag like that Ben guy.

"You gunna fuck that needledick again?!" Mega asked Beth as she continued fucking him. He pinched Beth's nipples.

"I'll never fuck that needledick!" Beth responded breathlessly. Ben doesn't know how to fuck, Beth told himself. Not even if he had something bigger than his little needledick. Beth knew that he was hopeless. I'll still make love to Ben though, Beth told herself. She repeated her thought several times, in order to reinforce her statement. For procreation anyway, she finally decided. Beth no longer cared about pleasing Ben sexually, nor did she expect that he would ever be able to please her, but she still wanted their little white babies. Beth felt Mega playing with her tits. She looked down, and saw him rolling her little pink nipples between his black thumbs and fingers. I wish he was sucking them again, Beth thought as she felt another orgasm explode through her body.

Mega heard Beth's squeals and knew that she was having yet another orgasm. He was tired of Beth enjoying massive orgasms while he prolonged his own. Time for this big black cock to blow, he told himself. Mega pushed Beth's body forward and positioned himself so that he was kneeling behind her body. Mega's favourite position was doggy style, and he could not wait to cum all over Beth's ass.

"Your white pussy is makin this big black cock cum!" Mega hollered, hoping to give Beth a little scare.

Beth's reaction was delayed. She was caught up in the feeling of Mega's cock once again reaching uncharted territory inside her. Mega's words finally registered, and Beth felt pride surge through her. She was excited by the thought of making the big black cock cum with her perfect little white pussy. It was something that none of her girlfriends could claim, nor her family members. She rested the side of her face on the bed. Beth never would have imagined fucking a black man, particularly one as arrogant as Mega, but now she could not imagine the rest of the summer without it. Beth's mouth suddenly fell open as she realized the nature of her situation. She remembered that she had come off of birth control before the show, in preparation for starting a family with Ben following the show and their wedding. Shit, Beth thought to herself nervously.

"You can't cum in me! I'm not on anything!" Beth informed Mega. Her voice lacked the conviction of her primal screams of lust.

Mega was not surprised. He had assumed that Beth was a virgin, and that she and her family would not believe in birth control. Mega was still having fun though. He looked down at Beth's ass as it slammed into his body every half second. It would jiggle slightly on contact, and then quickly bounce back to its perfect shape. Mega looked at Beth's ass and knew that he had to fuck her for the rest of the summer. Mega knew that he had to pull out of Beth though. His five children with five different women indicated that his seed was potent. Mega was not planning on knocking up any more women. Still, he could not help but think of sending Beth back to her fiancée and family down south, a black baby growing in her belly. He felt his balls rumble.

"You want this nigger cock to nut in your white cunt?!" Mega yelled. He knew by now that Beth got off on racist dirty talk.

Beth's body was trembling. She was amazed that she could still feel so much lust and excitement after so many orgasms. She could feel Mega's powerful cock throbbing inside her. It felt right for Beth's pussy to squeeze the black seed out of a big black cock. She thought of the shame that having a black baby would bring her and her family. They would be ostracized from the community, and Ben would never be with her. No white man would, Beth told herself. She knew that everyone she knew would call her a nigger lover. I'm not a nigger lover, Beth told herself. I just love perfect black nigger cocks. She thought of how much Mega's cock would cum every time she sucked him off. As much as Mega's jizz shooting down her throat had turned her on, Beth knew that it would be even better to have him shoot his load in her pussy. The excitement derived from breaking that taboo, having a black man cum inside her white vagina that was supposed to belong to her white fiancée, overpowered Beth.

"CUM IN MY PUSSY YOU DIRTY NIGGER!" Beth screamed as she stretched her arms and lifted her chest and head off the bed.

Mega's whole body tingled as it was on the verge of a massive orgasm. He could not stop thinking of Beth, so beautiful and so racist, going home and having his black baby. Mega thrust into Beth as rapidly as he could, desperate to get as deep as possible.

"YOU WANT A BLACK BABY?!" He bellowed at Beth. She immediately started pushing her pussy onto Mega as hard as she could, attempting to get him as deep inside her as possible. Beth was operating solely on sexual desire.

"PUT A BLACK BABY IN ME!!" She screamed.

Mega yelled loudly as he pumped every drop of semen he had into Beth's fertile pussy. He had never achieved an orgasm nearly as strong. Upon feeling the first spurt of black sperm striking her cervix, Beth also felt her body gush with a huge orgasm. Both of the bodies eventually collapsed together, completely exhausted and satisfied.

********************** Ben had cum twice watching Beth get fucked by Mega. He had never been as turned on as he was watching Beth get pounded by Mega. Ben knew that he could never fuck Beth like that. Seeing his fiancée, so stuck up and bossy, get completely dominated sexually had made Ben lose control. Knowing that it was a black man had only made him cum more. Ben took his engagement ring off his sticky finger. He knew that he could not be with Beth after she had fucked a black man, especially on camera in front of countless viewers. He doubted that he would ever live this embarrassment down. Still, Ben was hopeful that Beth and Mega would fuck on camera again. He knew that he would be watching **********************

Beth laid on Mega's strong body, completely exhausted. She knew that she did not love him, but she also knew that her body was his to take as he wanted. Beth felt Mega's semen slowly pouring out of her gaping pussy. She still could not believe how much semen he had pumped into her unprotected womb. I won't get pregnant, Beth assured herself. She was beginning to panic. Not on the first time we fucked... no way. Beth was kicking herself for taking a huge risk, but she knew that she would not trade the feeling of Mega's load filling her up for anything. It was only a onetime thing anyway, Beth told herself. She looked down at Mega's big black cock, still massive and thick even as it had shrunk in size. She knew that they would fuck again, and soon. Beth kissed Mega passionately. He won't cum in me again though, she told herself. I will make him pull out. Beth cuddled into Mega's side and went to sleep. She knew that even though she had won the competition, it was still his room and his bed. Beth had her best sleep of the summer.

********6 Weeks later********

Beth woke up early on the morning of the BBC finale. She got up out of the big bed and walked into the bathroom, leaving Mega behind in the bed. They had slept in the same bed every night since first having sex. Beth did not yet know how she would explain to her family and fiancée why she had slept in that room with a black man, but she was confident that they would believe whatever she had said. Especially with those cameras off, Beth told herself. She knew the reason though. Each night, and on many mornings, Beth and Mega had fucked wildly. Beth always told herself that she would make Mega cum outside of her, but he came in her pussy every single time. Beth tried not to think about the potential consequences, as she felt a growing queasiness in her stomach.

Beth reflected on her summer. She was excited to have a chance at one million dollars later in the day, and hoped that her former housemates would vote for her. They should, she told herself. How could they vote for an arrogant black over a pretty white girl who was about to get married? Beth was feeling confident. She thought back to her highlight of the summer. She would never forget the experience of having Mega as a lover. Beth never would have expected to fuck a black man as a contestant on BBC, and certainly not to absolutely love doing it. Beth was proud of herself as well. She felt that she was no longer racist, and would no longer use the n word. Blacks are still inferior but they do have some positive attributes, Beth thought to herself. Beth was excited to see Ben again. She missed his sweetness and kindness, and the way he always doted on her. Still Beth knew that she could not go back to her old life completely. I'll need a man to fuck, Beth thought to herself. A black man. Beth was sure that only big black cock could satisfy her now. Beth looked down at her perfect ass and was confident that she would have no trouble finding one.

Beth moved to the toilet as her stomach rumbled. She lifted up the seat and started vomiting. It was the fourth consecutive day that Beth had started like this. I'm so nervous about the finale, Beth assured herself. I'm vomiting because I'm nervous. Nervous!

That night Beth was surprised by the reactions she got from her former housemates. As they returned to the compound to cast their votes for the winner, one after another called her a slut or said that she had slept her way to the finals. Beth played the innocent card and denied everything. She was confident that they knew nothing. She was unaware that Mega had openly discussed their sexual relationship with the other houseguests, even before it became obvious as they slept together each night and loudly fucked.

Mega ended up winning the million dollar prize by a unanimous vote. Beth was disappointed, but she was glad to receive the one hundred thousand dollar prize for coming second. Upon leaving the compound, Beth was excited to see her family in the television studio. She was quite surprised that only her mother waited for her. Beth was further surprised that Ben was nowhere to be seen. Beth knew that she had to conduct her concluding interviews before she could go home, and before she could ask her mother where everyone was. Beth looked into the crowd before her interview. She noticed that most of the signs that they were holding were about her, particularly about how she loved BBC. Well I did love the show, Beth thought to herself. It's good to be popular.

Beth listened as Mega's interview finished up. He had talked about being happy to win, even though he knew all along that he would do it.

"What are you going to do with the million dollars?" The interviewer inquired.

"Head back to Africville and make it rain!" Mega yelled in response.

"So what was the hardest part of being in the house, Mega?" The interviewer asked.

"The cameras, I'd say. In every single room, watching your every move. It's hard for some people." He smiled as he spoke.

"Definitely, but you did not seem very shy in there!" The audience laughed at the statement along with the interviewer.

"No, I wasn't. I spent a lot of time in the big bedroom, as you know. The cameras watched Mega 24/7, especially in the big bed! I'm not embarrassed by anything I did, but I bet some people will be!" Mega's smile grew as he turned his head toward Beth. He gave her an exaggerated wink as the audience howled.

The colour drained from Beth's face as her mouth fell open. She instantly knew that her dream wedding, and the life she had planned for herself since she was a little girl, were over. Her friends and family would never get over what she had done in front of the whole world. Beth put her hands on her stomach. I'll have to move some place where they're not prejudiced, she told herself. Somewhere that they will accept me and somewhere I can be happy, Beth told herself as she kept thinking. Somewhere like Africville.

Shabobo
Shabobo
306 Followers