The Reality vs. The Fantasy

Info
A moment of honesty in an otherwise fantastical world...
213 words
4.28
15.3k
7
8
Share this

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A ponderance on what makes Tempest different from her contemporaries... a discussion on the real woman versus the fantasy and where they merge... and what, in reality, turns her on.

This begins as a bit of a ramble, which fans of previous works may be used to. But I make a point in this one to be as honest and REAL as I can be (within the confines of audio erotica) because there is a certain beauty to being authentically me for once, and not one of my many characters. All are PARTS of me, but just fractions of the whole woman. I tried, in this, to be very honest with my listeners about who I am while describing what really, truly turns me on. I even admit to a desire that is a little hard to speak aloud, even though it's both perfectly possible with the lifestyle I lead and not overly shocking in the vast realm of kinks...

So, I invite you for a moment of honest talk and play, if you'd like. Completely understood if the fantasy recordings are more to your taste, but if you're craving something a little different, come sit down and talk with me. I promise I'll always tell you the unvarnished truth, here.

T.

--:--
--:--
1.0
Tempest_Wolfsong
Please rate this
The author would appreciate your feedback.
  • COMMENTS
8 Comments
Eir1kurEir1kur2 months ago

The most wonderful and astounding audio file I've run into. You are special.

YardbirdUSMCYardbirdUSMC10 months ago

Reality over fantasy (I think, lol.) That was 100% A+!!!

Sir_ssr68Sir_ssr68about 3 years ago

And again I’ll say Oh My God! You are exactly my type of woman! And for the record you did and do make me smile!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Fantasy / Reality

Finally a woman who shares what she really feels , wants and needs and she exposes herself to reality within her fantasy. The deeper we go , the more erotic arousing and exciting it will become and we would love to hear that. Thank you for sharing and bringing such strong orgasm's for my pleasure within my mind and soul.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Thank you for the honesty

Great audio. Like that your so honest. I’m ready when you are lol. Such a fan of your work. .-cool guy from Olympia

Show More
Share this

Similar Stories

A Massage with Some Extra and Extra Young man has some surprise extra after erotic massage.in Transgender & Crossdressers
The Audience Friends and lovers take turns watching.in Group Sex
A Modern Roman Orgy A couples first time at an exclusive SEX PARTY.in Group Sex
Ruth Pt. 01 A story about what can happen to the innocent.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Blackmailed & Controlled Pt. 01 Cheating wife forced into what she wants.in NonConsent/Reluctance
More Stories