The Really Complicated Family Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I stepped into my old room now full of trains and dried myself and dressed. Stepping out into the hallway I decided to retrieve my knickers and pay him back a little by him having to guess whether I'd found them or Mum had.

Once in his room I sat in his bed and reached under his pillow. There they were, the come stain wet, fresh and smelling of male ejaculate and quite huge, he must have come bucket loads. If I hadn't been sat on his bed like I was, I would never have spotted the tiny spot of light under a shelf on his bookcase. I moved closer thinking it must be a spot of light reflecting off of something, but as I moved closer it stayed in place. I moved a handful of books and saw it was a hole the size of large coin and looked straight through into the shower cubicle I had just stood in. The books would have easily hidden the hole went put back in place. The books were large and not the kind of book I would have expected an 30 year old man to have on his shelves – but they were the perfect size to cover up his perv hole.

I looked through and looked straight at his huge now erect penis, with his a pair of bovine looking testicles hanging and swinging beneath. The dirty bastard. He was pulling his foreskin back and forth wanking his long prick and groaning,

"Lainey!" he groaned, revisiting his pet name for me of many years ago, "Oh Lainey, fuck my cock, take it, take it... aaah!" He turned side on showing me the whole length of his cock just in time for a long spurt of white come to jet out , followed by a second and then a third, replaced by a few dribbles he squeezed out to splash on the floor of the shower. He took a handful of shower gel and washed off his deflating penis, and I thought it time to move on.

By the time he'd dried I was downstairs and putting my bag in my car and asking mum about the washing she'd done for me. She went straight out to the kitchen and returned with my blouse, skirt and tights.

"I'm not sure where your knickers are Elaine," she smiled, "they're probably stuck in with something of mine, they'll turn up in time for your next visit I'm sure."

I knew they were in my bag safely wrapped in my towel. What I had done however, was place a spare clean pair that looked a lot like the ones I'd taken in with Mum's clean washing, I figured neither of them would ask too many questions.

Over lunch I looked at Tim and him at me and there were no outward signs that he'd watched me masturbate in the shower and then I'd watched him, even though he was unaware that I knew his dirty little secret, and upon reflection I guessed he'd probably cut that hole and had been ogling me through it since I first left home for college as an eighteen year old twelve years before.

He'd had almost three years of nothing during out estrangement and I guessed he must have resort to porn books or his memories of me.

I pecked them both on the cheek, jumped in my car, folded the top down and started my now familiar M1 dash back to my little place in Surrey. All the way back, and through the four or five CD's in the multichanger all I could think of was my knickers soaked with his come in my bag.

When I got home I took the wet towel out of my bag and was instantly hit by the strong smell of come. The towel had made my knickers wet and the come was almost like it was fresh. Fighting my feeling that this was all wrong I made it to my bedroom, and tore off my clothes and fell back on my bed. My pants had not made it to the laundry at Mum's and I could see the faint white line that my daytime of wear had left in it.

Immediately behind this and on the backside of my bikini knickers was a large splash of come he'd obviously jerked into it, groaning my name as he wanked himself to orgasm.

With my nose buried in his come in my knickers I strummed my clit and puss to a frenzy coming like I hadn't done for many years. I repeated this once more that night and again for the two or three nights afterwards. The following weekend I forced myself to put my knickers into the wash; the smell had pretty much gone and the amount of masturbation I had done meant that my poor puss was quite sore and the knickers smelt of my rather than Tim's come.

A month later I was back and as promised the knickers I had left there were washed and left on the work top on the kitchen. I picked them up and smelled them, sniffing only the fabric conditioner that Mum would have washed them with, but in doing so I imagined a month's worth of come being pumped into them from Tim's donkey prick.

We all went out for a meal that night, but all I could think of was getting into the shower and letting Tim have another look. I would then replace him at the spy hole and watch as he did his thing. I fought the impulse to shower until the next morning, instead just choosing to lay back on my sofa and play with myself through the cotton thong I was wearing. If Tim was doing the same as me he would be sniffing my crotch so I decided to let him have the full benefit.

I slept well and started to wake up at my usual 'work o'clock' and could hear that Tim must have done the same. He was trying to come down the stairs as quietly as possible, probably not to wake me. As it was a warm night I'd slept only in my damp knickers, leaving my T-shirt and PJ shorts within easy reach. Hearing him in the kitchen I rolled onto my back nudging the unzipped sleeping bag to slip as naturally as possible, exposing my full 36C breasts to the fresh air and his gaze.

Whether it was the fresh air or his gaze my nipples stuck up and out and to greet him, and I tried to lay as naturally as possible and let him see the bits of me he couldn't see through his spy hole. I heard the door slip open and him jump through as he had before hoping to catch me partially clothed. I stirred just a bit but managed to stay looking like I was still sleeping, and he just stood there and gazed, I turned my head to one side mumbling a bit, one eye cracked open just the tiniest bit to see his stiff prick pushing his pants out in front, and his chest heaving.

I raised my right leg which pushed my sleeping bag off of me to rest at my shins exposing my green thong panties. I rolled to my right, with my left leg crooked up, knowing it would make my arse stick out. I heard him groan slightly knowing that thin satin of the thong must be stuck into the crease of my bottom.

I heard him pad away and I feared I might have pushed him too far and he'd run to the bathroom or his bedroom to relieve the pressure in his balls. But he retreated to the kitchen and his tea and toast.

I quickly pulled on my PJ's and stood up, folding my sleeping bag away for tonight's rest.

Mum appeared and we all ate our breakfast in the kitchen looking out to the large garden. I looked at Tim and Mum and said I was heading to the shower. Tim looked nervously at Mum as I stood up. Turning back into the room I saw that she had smiled and nodded to him.

I ran upstairs, looking at the shower wall and noticing that the small whole was under the power shower unit, and covered on the other side by white card which made almost invisible added that it was so low down no one would have seen it.

I cleaned my teeth to give Tim time to into place and listened for movement in his bedroom. Guessing he was there I began my shower washing myself as I normally would have done, only this time I made sure my puss was pointing to the hole in the shower the whole time.

I took my razor in and trimmed my fur Vee down a bit, gently stroking my clit I built myself up to the moment. In a moment of sexual frenzy I turned away from the hole, only to bend at the waist slightly and scrub at my pussy lips and arse pointing my round bottom at the hole. I was sure, almost, I heard a groan from my audience. It was enough and I came, buzzing and vibrating with one of my best orgasms ever.

I rested against the opposite wall of the shower and came down, lightly brushing my pussy lips and gently crooning to myself from the ecstasy I'd been through. I'd only just stopped myself calling his name as he'd done for me. Doing the same as the month before I wrapped my slightly shorter towel this time around me and stepped outside calling to the house that the bathroom was now free. Tim appeared red faced at his door, and thanked me noticing that my green satin thong had fallen from my grip and was just outside the bathroom door - where I'd left it for him.

When I came out of my old room Tim, and my panties I noticed, had gone. The buzz of his electric razor let me know he was in the shower.

I had a thought; he'd obviously wanked to my demonstration in the shower – chances are he'd finished.

In his bedroom, I checked under his pillow and there were no panties. His bin was free from wet tissues so he might not have done. Prepared this time, I wore a light cotton skirt and no knickers, and moving his books to one side I saw his long penis and settled in the warm spot on the carpet he'd left moments ago, I lifted my skirt to one side in readiness. He didn't disappoint.

"Oh Lainey," he groaned again, "I'm gonna come, I'm gonna come," he gasped, "Oh Lainey please let me come on your arse, I wanna squeeze your big tits, and come on... oooooh shit!" he gasped and again he turned to splatter his jizz on the shower wall and down towards the outlet. Again, I don't know if he'd been saving it or if it was his usual amount but he came gallons again. Panting with one eye to the wall I gasped at the same time.

So once a month I we played out our little game. I'd leave a pair of panties or two behind, but nothing else; no one ever asked why I would take my shirt and blouse home washed, dried and folded but the knickers I'd brought with me stayed behind, and the two pairs from my last visit came back. I'd allow him an occasional sneaky peak of top OR bottom (never both) as I lay allegedly sleeping on the sofa, before breakfast then after that I headed to the bathroom where he got a good look at everything I had going on. Every now and again I would drop stuff and had to drop down to pick it up, ensuring that my boobs squished together with both stingingly nipples pointing at him. I'd also make sure that when I scrubbed between my arse cheeks they were pointing at him every time. I'd also sigh as I pulled them apart, bending forward so he'd see my anus, as I rinsed the soap away.

Our little family was happier than it had ever been before thanks to our unspoken, unrecognised perversions. Assuming he washed my knickers that were soaked in his come, I didn't know what part Mum had to play. I was soon to find out.