The Really Complicated Family Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dan had aged well, was about to retire as a detective chief inspector and had obviously left his bitterness behind him, at least for that afternoon. Dan and Trish took us out to dinner and Tim was presented with his little green bank book that now held the grand total of £97,000. He was stunned to silence so I proposed a toast to Dad, Nanny B and Uncle Dan.

We returned to my place in high spirits. Tim, unused to alcohol as he was, was put to bed in the spare room, taking him a cup of tea the next morning. Tim had just enough of a hangover to introduce him to the concept, and keep a handle on his ardour.

Later that afternoon, I drove him back to Manchester and we both went to see Mum and Auntie Ronnie at the hospital, "Did you look after him?" Admonished Mum.

"Yes, of course I did," I said, grinning sideways at Tim. I drove him home, helped him make up a bed for Mum in the front room, and with a final snogging session on the sofa (yes, I did give him a wank -- into a pair of my knickers) I promised I'd be back in a month.

I timed my return for five weeks so I could be there for Tim's birthday on the Friday. I had put his card in the post, two in fact; the first a funny jokey one from me, the other slightly more sexy and marked with just a single kiss and a promise of a special present -- tucked inside was an empty foil strip pack with 21 empty slots marked with the days of the week. I hoped he'd understand the imagery.