The Really Complicated Family Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I grabbed his face and pulled it down to kiss him hard on the lips. The continued feel of his prick in me, the feelings, the expectation I'd had for so long soon had me bubbling again for another go, so I told him. Well when I say 'told him' it was more a collection of gasp, groans moans and girlish gibberish, but at the time it was the best I could do.

Tim got the message though and held me and fucked me through my crisis, and I lay trembling beneath him, eager to respond but powerless to do more than lay there and let him use me. Use me; shit, he had to come, much as this was the greatest sexual experience of my life (sorry Debs) it was supposed to be about him and him losing his cherry to me. So far he had fucked me and fucked me some more, and hadn't come himself yet. That would change.

Being a girl I knew how to increase the chances of making my lover come, and I hoped that they'd work on my brother.

"Oh Tim," I crooned, wrapping my legs around him to pull him into me, "Tim! Fuck me Darling Tim, fuck me!" I put one arm around his neck and pulled him against my tits and I wriggled them a bit to remind him they were there. Then I cupped one of his buttocks, squeezing it and pulling him into me at the same time. "Oh shit," I called, "It's happening again, fuck it really is happening again!" And fuck me, it did. My efforts to coax him into a climax had done nothing more than to coax me into my third.

I looked up into his face and smiled, he smiled back and slowed his pace, I dropped my legs and just clutched him with my thighs.

"Was that OK Lainey?" he grinned.

"Fuck," I hissed, "OK?" He looked perplexed, "Tim it was the best, I mean the best sex I have ever had bar nothing, no one has even come close, not even me, not even..." I stopped myself from saying 'that little red haired Scots girl that lives with our Aunt, ties my hands behind me and nibbles at my clit til I cry out and used to hold the record for making Elaine come in one session'. He smiled, I giggled. "So now it's your turn Tim, time for you to finally fuck a girl until you come."

He started to fuck into me in earnest, pulling almost all the way out only to heave himself back into me again,

"This time Tim," I managed to pant out, "Your turn Tim, come in me, please, come in me, Oh God, come in me..." I know it was supposed to be about him, but obviously the thing that made him come had the same effect on me and just hearing him say, 'Oh yeah, here it comes Lainey,' set me up for number four and as he cried out 'Arrgh Shit, Laaaaaainey, I'm coming,' I joined him in a joint orgasm.

I felt his white holt bolts of sperm bash into my insides as his prostate and my cervix spasmed in unison, him just keeping enough movement to see his come through to the end.

He lay on top of me and we panted into each other's faces, both stunned by the amazing sex we'd shared.

"Wow, Lainey," he panted stroking my hair, "thank you so much for letting me..."

"Oh no," I said giggling like a sixteen year old on a first date, "thank you, your fucking was... sublime, it was... shit, all the time I stay on the pill, you can stay fucking me."

"Well," he said, "It was great for me too."

"Now," I said, feeling like I should try to take charge again, "let's have some more champagne and strawberries and we can go for round two."

We lay next to each other quietly giggling and feeding each other strawberries, and gently stroking and playing with each other. I made to get up, his copious orgasmic gift was in serious danger of spilling out of me all over his wonderful new bed.

"My sheets, my problem," he said, gently cupping my chin and not wanting to lose the moment.

"There speaks a man that has never had to sleep in the wet patch," I chuckled rubbing my cheek into his hand, "well at least pass me a handful of those tissues." I settled back onto the bed and waited for inevitable tickle and trickle and held my hand out for the tissues to mop across my pussy. Instead Tim rolled over between my thighs and stared with great interest at my cunt again holding the tissues. With my head up against the head board I had a great view of what he did next. "What are you doing?" I asked a bit schoolmarmishly.

"I want to watch my come run out of you." He said resting his chin in his hands. With my finally sip of champagne, I thought I could give him a show.

"OK then," I said, and squeezed my pussy muscles together feeling the tickle of all that sperm running southwards. I giggled at the funny feeling and his smile along with a most intense stare.

"Oh here we go," he said and his face flexed as my pussy and anus flexed in time. He pushed the tissue against my arse and I felt the warmth of him pour down into the tissue. I laughed at the strangeness of this whole situation, but Tim just mopped up his come and wiped and padded at my pussy so tenderly that it made me blush.

His penis hadn't fully deflated and I knew the one thing guaranteed to bring it up to full strength. I stretched and purred and rubbed a hand through the hair on his chest.

"So fucking a girl is good as good as you expected?"

"Oh yeah," he said grinning, his cock hardening with just our closeness.

"Well, I think you should have me one more time just to check!"

"Oh yeah," he growled; it was the first time I'd heard that voice from him and shit, didn't it turn me on! "But this time Elaine," his voice positively rumbled, "I want you on your hands and knees..." The wimpish nerdy boy I'd grown up with had disappeared and I almost came there and then. I felt so girly and giggly that I couldn't speak and just sat there beaming at him, "You did say I could do what I wanted with you Elaine, so," he leaned in close, "I suggest you do what you are told and get on your hands and knees."

I flipped over in one movement, drawing my knees together and crossing my arms so I could rest my face on them.

I felt the mattress move as he got in to position behind me, resting his big stiff cock in the cleft of my bottom, then putting one hand in the small of my back to hold me still I felt the head of his cock press into the opening of sopping pussy.

It slid in, all the way in one movement such was the wetness his talk had inspired in me. I gasped and cried out as he went in, all the way in and it was like it wouldn't stop. When he fucked me in the missionary position it was one thing, but with the added depth of being on my hands and knees I thought I'd feel the fucking thing stick in my throat.

He began to fuck me hard, straight in, no messing around with experimentation, this was a position and technique he knew better than I did and it wasn't long before I discovered his mastery in no uncertain terms.

As I powered through what must have been my third orgasm I could quite understand why Mum had gotten so precious when I suggested he come live with me; his thighs bashed against the cheeks of my arse slapping into them like there was no tomorrow, and all I could do was lie beneath him and let him use me as he'd used Mum.

It all became a bit of a blur but I remember his green illuminated numbers on his beside radio (the same model as mine I recall) and there being something like nine minutes before him starting to fuck me and me collapsing face down in exhaustion after what must have been a multiple orgasm.

My collapse did nothing to stop him though, and he continued to pound into me as I lay flat on the bed helpless to do anything but cry and gasp beneath him until he came growling into my ear, his big hands squeezing both of my tits beneath me and his thighs outside mine squeezing my legs together as he tensed though it.

I came round at about four to him dragging the duvet over us both, spooned into a warm embrace, his semi soft cock still inside me.

When I woke next morning it was to him fucking me again! We were still spooning and I tried to figure if at any stage he'd withdrawn his penis from me.

At that moment it was a bit academic -- I was being fucked royally again from behind and he must have been having as much fun as I was. His hands were around me grabbing my big firm tits again and his busy thumbs and forefingers were pinching and twisting my nipples just the way I'd shown him five weeks before.

I stretched as much as this position would allow and pushed back into him, enjoying the close contact that spoons always allows, he even started to nibble at my ears and kiss my neck and cheek.

"Good morning big boy," I gasped feeling his huge penis powering in and out of me.

"Hey Elaine," he replied, "thought this might be quite a nice way for you to wake up," he said.

"Oh fuck yeah," I gasped, "it certainly is that." After a few moments snogging I felt his hand in between my shoulder blades and him pushing me forward so I was hanging on to the edge of the mattress as he fucked, "Oh Christ," I moaned as he gained an extra couple of centimetres inside me, and his new found confidence, not to say sexual mastery of me made my already flushed face burn in embarrassed excitement.

I came once, twice, three times, gave up counting until he finally grabbed me by the hips and pulled me back onto his questing penis as it spilt its third load into me.

We lay in bed dozing and coming down from our joint orgasms. I thought I had enjoyed the mutual masturbation but his fucking technique and his expertise with his equipment was incredible and I figured that I could do with a lot more of it.

He kissed my cheek before finally pulling his semi-stiff cock out of my pussy for the first time in at least seven hours, and I felt empty.

To get more; how much did I want it, should I move home, try to get him to move south, how long should we keep this madness going. The doctor had said that even the best form of contraception was only ever 99.5% effective, what if I did get pregnant, what would the world think.

I fell asleep, to be woken by Tim in his pyjama trousers carrying a tray, the same one that not 12 hours ago had held strawberries and champagne.

"Morning sleepy head!" he cried out in voice I assumed had to be loud enough to reach downstairs and Mum who's breakfast tray probably looked a lot like mine.

I sat up to take the tray from him, exposing my breasts and perky nipples for his pleasure.

"Good morning to you," I said loudly adding "and what a good morning it has been so far," in a whisper.

"Can't argue with that," he whispered and slid to lay down next to me and we started snogging again. I felt his erection beginning to stretch beneath his trousers and rub against my thigh. It felt sore so after a few more moments of his caressing I gently pointed out that he'd screwed me into sexual oblivion three times and already and my poor pussy needed a few hours to recover or I'd be too sore for what I had planned tonight.

"Oh OK then," he said affecting a bored voice, "well, if it's half as good as last night I have to sit back and let you recover."

"Thank you," I said, sighing with relief that I wasn't going to get fucked rigid again by my brother. It was the most wonderful night of my life but my vagina and all points south of it knew it as well.

We had a nice day; I managed to bully Mum into getting dressed, letting me do something with her hair and putting on some make up. I got her into a wheelchair and we got her into my car and went into town. Like a happy family we walked through the town and bought her lunch, with me taking her through to a disabled toilet when necessary. The sun shone, so I bought her a new broad brimmed sun hat that was the tiniest bit floppy but he was very pleased with the day.

OK, it wasn't totally good nature on my part. The floppy brim on her hat meant that she was pretty much blinkered, and couldn't see Tim and I holding hands, or his hand pushed into the back of my jeans or in the back pockets for a crafty feel-up of my bum when it was my turn to push the wheelchair.

Also, we stopped at a pub restaurant and bought her a huge meal including a big sticky pudding -- by the time we got her back home at eight o'clock she was absolutely wasted, and after washing her hands and face and putting her on the commode, we put her straight to bed, and she sank into a very deep sleep within minutes, before Tim had even turned the lights out.

Giggling we headed for the bathroom, and showered together. It was rather a tight fit and we ended up basically rubbing our soapy bodies up against each other and great fun it was too. His penis was a constant reminder of what fun we were to have and I made every effort to play with it and excite him. I took a washcloth and scrubbed all around his prick and his balls, tonight I had every reason to want them extra clean.

Once we'd stopped laughing and used gallons of hot water -- thank God for the electric power shower he'd had fitted, the old water tank would never have lasted -- we got out and dried each other off. He wanted to start right away and was busy trying to drag me to his bedroom. I, of course, still had another surprise for him in my bag.

"Noooo," I pushed his busy hands from my tits and arse, "Tim must be patient if he wants his next present." I opened my wash bag and took out my contraceptive pills taking one with a slug of water straight from the tap.

"Next present?" he said pausing to put his long arms around my waist and pull me against his stiff penis.

"Next present," I said, "because you've been such a good boy you get something extra tonight."

"Extra," he said, "you mean there's more?"

I slid my arms around his neck and gently pressed my lips against his, "Oooooh yeah, why don't you slip into your room and I'll be back in the time it takes for you to open a couple of beers."

"I don't have any beers," he said.

"Look in the fridge big boy," I said squeezing his big cock as I said it, "but you gotta go downstairs naked, or it won't be so much fun."

"Your wish is my command," he trotted down the stairs, sex organs flapping around with each step.

I ran into my old room and pulled out the black lacy bustier, matching string knickers and a pair of black stockings. I fixed my make-up, brushed my hair tying it at the back with a black ribbon, and dressed. The corset clipped up the front and once on looked fantastic! I pulled on the black stockings and clipped them to the attached garters before finishing the whole ensemble by pulling on the tiny black string panties. Giving myself a final burst of my perfume, I slipped on my black heels and looked around for a mirror -- sadly there wasn't one.

I knew I looked hot -- I'd tried the combo on in the department store. The assistants were fantastic and after hearing my request said, 'special occasion?'

I blushed and nodded and was taken into a dressing room and my selection brought through. They changed my mind on my choice of course; a corset?

Is madam wanting one to control her figure? No, she didn't think I needed to do that, well then, might she suggest a bustier -- 'has the same look but much easier to put on' she said, with an unspoken 'and take off again at speed'.

My 'pretty in pink' babydoll from the night before had originally been black as well, but, born romantics as well as fashionistas, they had convinced me to go for another colour. For our first night together I had gone for the sweet yet sexy and it had worked perfectly.

Tonight I was in black lace -- ready to get down and dirty and finish off his education.

I tapped on his door.

"Tim, Close your eyes," I said.

"Why should I?" he replied.

"Then you won't get to have what you see, and enjoy all of things we could be doing."

"My eyes are closed." He said, "Hands across my face, honest." He said. I peeked around the door and saw that he was good to his word. Naked, he was sat on the edge of his bed, the lights were down and two bottles of the Stella Artois I'd brought with me where on the table next to him. I trotted across the room and backed into a corner, then tried to decide on the pose for my unveiling.

I stood feet apart, hands on hips weight on one leg, staring straight at him, then quickly crossed one leg over the other, with hands behind my back, with a bit of pout. Instead I walked forward, bent right over so my bustier enhanced cleavage would be on display and put my hands on his, and pulled them down. He smiled.

"Can I open them now?" he asked, eyes closed.

"Hell yeah!" I whispered, "I didn't go to all this trouble for you not to."

He opened his eyes and I smiled down at him.

"Fucking hell," he gulped, his hand on his cock as if it was going to come there and then.

"What's up Tim," I said standing up and posing with my hands on my hips, "seen something you fancy?" Still holding his hands I pulled him to his feet. I licked my lips and knelt before him taking his huge cock in my hand and rubbing it gently.

I hadn't blown a guy in almost five years, and this was one I was really looking forward to. I squeezed my arms together so my boobs rose up noticeably and started to gently pump his cock.

"This is probably one of the nicest and most intimate things a woman can do for her man - enjoy and go with the moment." I said batting my eyelashes at him.

Licking around his helmet, I started to get him wet. His mouth had dropped open and he looked totally shocked as the penny dropped. I desperately hoped that Mum hadn't done this with him before!

Once I slid his lid into my mouth and gently mouthed him, it became obvious that she hadn't.

"Shit," he gasped, "Elaine, Christ... that's just... Wow!" his knees buckled involuntarily at each flick of my tongue and he couldn't take his eyes off of me as I moved my warm wet mouth up and down, up and down his cock swallowing as much of him as I could. Again, thanks to Cosmo, I knew and understood the concept of deep throat, not something I was even thinking of trying on a cock this size!

I could feel him start to swell and the small thrusts he gave were completely beyond his control.

"Oh fuck, Elaine," he gasped his eyes, closed, "Christ, this is the best thing ever," He looked down at my face and I temporarily opened my mouth and pulled back off of him smiling sweetly.

"That's what we call a blow job and this is going to be the first of many," I flicked out my tongue to lick the sensitive frenulum beneath the helmet, "so long as you're good." I opened my mouth and forced him back in bobbing my back and forth on him.

I took his right hand and put it to the back of my head and he instinctively grasped by ribbon-tied pony tail and started to move my head back and forth with it, using just the right amount of pressure and force to increase his pleasure; and at the same time, mine. I put my spare left hand to the back of his thigh to steady us both.

It had become obvious to me the night before that he was an expert in holding himself back but I just knew that his excitement, my underwear, general demeanour and sucking of his knob would soon see him lose his cool and his load. I began to wank him and suck him and mouth him and felt him stiffer than ever before. I pulled off of him,

"I'm going to let you come in my mouth," I said wanking him even faster.

"Really! Wow, Elaine..."

"And I expect some of it will spill other places," I said before pushing him back in my mouth.

I knew he was there so wanked him fiercely while scrubbing his knob with my tongue.

"Uuuuuuurgh! God all-fucking mighty!" he gasped and I felt his first bolt of sperm spit out into my mouth, followed by a second and a third and I struggled to swallow as more pumped into my mouth.

Drawing my breath, I pulled him from my mouth before I gagged and masturbated him through the end of his orgasm, making his come splash on my cheeks, chin, the front of my hair and my closed eyes.

I felt him relax, and sucked on him and manipulated him until I knew he was done.