The Really Complicated Family Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That Ok Tim?" I asked, taking a long finger and dragging his strings of semen from my face and lowering them into my mouth. This wasn't something I'd ever done before, but dressed as I was, having spent the last few weeks doing what I'd done, it came naturally to the girl I could see in Tim's large mirrored wardrobe, on her knees before her brother with his come all over her.

Grabbing some tissues from his bedside table I wiped my face free of the last of his semen, and looked at the girl in the mirror again. Gone was nice Miss Barnes the deputy head of the local primary, and in her place was this sexy woman that had needed her own brother to bring out the sex monster in her.

I grinned at the girl in the mirror and tipped her a wink, turned and lay on the bed.

"Hand me a beer boy," I said feeling a bit risqué, "then you can return the favour and go down on me, while you get your strength back." I thought about the last person to lick my pussy, "I've been told I taste divine!"

I even introduced him to the concept of the sixty-nine and he was great at it, making me come three times before he declared himself erect, bored, and ready for more.

"But I might want more pussy licking BOY!" I said, my racy underwear getting the better of me.

"Girls should remember their place, and learn to do what they're bloody told," he said in that voice I'd heard for the first time last night. He play-wrestled me off of him, flipped me on to my front, smacked me across my arse, Get on your hands and knees!" he growled, "So I can fuck you!".

I did, he did.

I woke at four that morning desperate for a pee, and slid from his embrace and padded to the bathroom. I blotted myself dry, and looked in the mirror again, the rude cheeky girl had gone and nice Miss Barnes was back, albeit that nice Miss Barnes with her large, still firm tits hanging over the top of her bustier, no knickers to cover her heart shaped pubes and the top of her pussy and a single blob of her brother's come still in her hair.

She looked good for all that and I decided that I liked her and what she had become even after her fucked up childhood and what her mother had done to her.

At the top of the stairs I decided I needed a glass of water after the two bottles of strong lager I'd drunk. I'd put my boobs away; after all I wanted to look good for Tim in the morning, I'd only gotten fucked once that night after all.

Mum's bedroom door was open and the moon light came in above the top of the curtains and I could see her sleeping peacefully and deeply, with a seraphic smile on her face and that faint grunting snore of hers that had NEVER failed to bug the shit out of me my whole life.

Suddenly I felt angrier with her than I ever had before, even when she called the police to have me arrested on the motorway all those years before.

I didn't know what I wanted to do, OK I didn't want to smother her but the rebel in me wanted a small act of revenge. I softly blew on her face, and she stirred,

"I just fucked your son, my brother," I whispered to her, and her eyes trembled slightly as she was half asleep and dreaming. I turned my back to her, bending and pointing my bottom at her, pinched between the straps of my suspenders. "We've spent the last two nights in bed, he's screwed my delectable pussy and came in me, I sucked his cock until he came in my mouth and on my face. And you know what? He's going to carry on doing it - I've got him, he's mine and going to be mine in a way you could never have him, so fuck you Mummy dearest..." I snarled.

She stirred some, and I stood hands on hips, a black clad dirty girl, pussy on display should she wake to see it.

I trotted soundlessly back upstairs and slid into bed with Tim pulling his hand over my tits, and falling into a peaceful doze.

The next morning she slept late, meaning Tim could climb over me and fuck me again, normally, in the classic missionary position, and it was great. I came twice, before he dropped his seed deep into the depths of my pussy, and I smiled, thinking of what I had said to Mum in her sleep and of the foil packet, the tablet I'd taken and what a great time I was having.

We showered again, taking turns to play with each other in the cramped glass capsule. I discovered that on Friday night Tim had pulled the fuse on her stair lift so there was no way she could hobble to the stairs and catch us at it.

Over breakfast I struggled not to stare at him or make faces, we were at that stage when anyone that had ever had a love affair could take one look at our faces and know we were at it like knives. Mum did look at bit askance at me, and the cleavage I had on display.

I went out to the kitchen and made some more tea after lunch, and heard Mum talking, "I had such a strange dream Timmy," she said, as she thought quietly and conspiratorially but she'd not had her hearing aid fitted since her fall so was slightly deafer than she thought for.

"Really?" said Tim, "what's up then,"

"Oh, you know," she had the voice that said 'oh it's nothing but I reeeeally want you to listen'. "It was just a dream probably meant nothing, but..."

"But what?" he said, knowing our mother well.

"You aren't thinking of moving down to London with Elaine are you?"

"Whatever made you think that!" he said incredulously.

"Oh nothing," she said, "Just a dream I had," she smiled and patted his hand and I chose that moment to walk in on her recollections having pulled down the front of my blouse just a fraction more.

Mum had an afternoon nap on her bed, and having pulled Tim's trousers and shorts to his ankles I was busy sucking him off again on the sitting room sofa. Tim was totally taken with this and held my ponytail, still tied in last night's black ribbon, so he could control my strokes.

"Oh fuck yeah," he growled again fucking my mouth.

"So who did you prefer Tim;" I said stopping the action but still wanking him for all I was worth, "pink and pretty Princess Lainey on Friday, or Elaine, your Saturday night black laced whore..."

"Chrrrrrrrist!" he gasped and pushed my open mouth back onto his exploding cock spraying his Jizz into my throat causing me to cough a bit and his come to squirt onto my face and blouse.

Catching my breath, I held my mouth open and directed the last of his shots into my mouth and onto my tongue sucking out the last of him and squeezing out the last of his drops.

Sitting back on my haunches I slowly wanked him until I knew the sensations would have stopped.

"So I take it you prefer that your Saturday night black laced whore?"

He smiled and pulled me onto his lap, "Elaine, don't call yourself that because you aren't -- but now you come to say it, I guess I probably did prefer the black lace; fuck you look red hot in stockings and suspenders."

"I'll remember that," I said putting my arms around his neck, "Oh and by the way, I've left both sets in your bedside table, both pairs of panties will need washing. They are a bit nice for you to wank into but hopefully I'll be back in a couple of weeks and you won't need to do so much of that." I put my mouth over his and our tongues clashed together and fingers ran through hair.

After a high tea, I kissed them both goodbye promising I'd be back in a few weeks; when I bent to kiss Mum in her special chair that the hospital had supplied, she sniffed but I thought nothing of it.

However, once free of the house and sat in the heat of my car before the air-con kicked in, a familiar smell came to my nose. A smell she probably knew as well if not better than me.

Tim's come had spattered on my cotton blouse and much as I'd sponged most of it off, there was still a detectable odour; pulling my skirt up I played with my clit at every point the traffic allowed, after all I had made a point of not putting any panties on that day so Tim could play with me whenever he felt like it. Once on the motorway it was pretty much non-stop and I managed to keep the tension up until I was able to pull into a car-free and darkened area in the huge car park of a motorway service station and finish myself off, calling Tim's name and thinking of Mum sitting so close she'd know what we were doing.

I got home wasted and feeling better and sexier than I had in many years, and promised that I'd never use a dildo again -- after all, when you've had the gold, plastic just won't do it!