The Really Complicated Family Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

At four that afternoon two beautiful girls arrived at the room and said they were there to give me a massage, facial, manicure, pedicure and the last thing as the sun began to set they set my hair and made me up. Tim had been absent during this, and I realised that he wasn't even in the room. Standing up from the massage chair, I noticed that one of the girls was holding a beautiful light white dress, and I finally got what was happening. Candles had appeared at our door onto the beach and as the sun set the two girls held my hands and led me out. Tim was stood under an arch with a guy wearing minister's clothes. A small guitar band played my favourite Beatles song 'here, there and everywhere' – with a huge grin on my face I slowly walked to the arch where we were given some more Lei's and I was handed a large bouquet to hold in front of me.

As the sun slowly set I heard the minster call our names and at a little after eight o'clock that night I Elaine Margaret took Timothy John as my wedded husband and he took me for his wife, and I got my ring back.

We danced our first dance as husband and wife and once we finished holding each other and kissing each other we were led into the hotel and into the restaurant. We didn't know anyone in the place but with that wonderful good nature common to Hawaii and the rest of the US, we walked into the quiet restaurant to a storm of applause and I felt my cheeks burning in embarrassment, but everyone reached for our hands to shake, and kisses on our cheeks in congratulations.

Eventually shown to a private booth we were treated to the most fantastic meal and at least three bottles of champagne sent by well-wishers. At the end of our meal we were presented with a new thing, something the waiter called a DVD!

Two days later a large white album of photographs was left in our hotel room with a copy of our marriage certificate. I've no idea if certificate means anything to anyone – I've not shown it to anyone or ever been asked for it, and those lovely Hawaiians never seemed interested in the fact we were already called Barnes.

Our honeymoon was wonderful and we returned home for the rest of the summer even more in love than we were before. We had a barbecue and invited the Camden girls and friends from work to celebrate, our new house and garden perfect for this. The posse stayed of course!