The Really Complicated Family Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Back in our room, Debs had decided to stay and watch the fun, indicating that Ronnie should go and take care of me.

Viv had said that she didn't want to have Tim fuck her in the missionary position; having made love with Ronnie, I now think that missionary was something special that she wanted to share only with Ronnie. So she had got onto her hands and knees and had felt Tim behind her as he rested his penis in the cleft of her arse.

Debs was stroking Tim's cock,

"It's beautiful Viv," she said to her girlfriend, "It's hard, it's hard for you darling."

"OK," said Viv her face in the pillows, "I'm ready, put him in me."

Debs gently pushed Tim back then took his cock and levelled it at the entrance to a pussy she knew so well.

Tim pushed in to an already sopping pussy softened, moistened and prepared by Ronnie.

"Aaaah," hissed Viv as Tim notionally popped her cherry and became the first penis to penetrate her, "Oooh yeah Debs," she added, "Make him do some more,"

Debs put a hand on Tim's bottom, then reached between them to gently cup Tim's balls. She started to move him in and out, and Tim knew that the only way Viv was going to get through this was by Tim being purely an accessory, a six foot flesh and blood sex toy for them both to use. He grinned, and began to fuck Viv, not so much as to spoil things but so he could enjoy the sensations. He already knew that he was not going to come, he was saving that for the lovely and fiery Debs.

So he moved his hips backwards and forwards enjoying the sensations on the end of his penis speeding up as Debs talked her girlfriend towards her orgasm.

"Come on Darling," Debs hissed, "you have this beautiful weapon pushing in and out of you, I want you to come for me." She forgot Tim's testicles for a moment and stroked Viv's bottom stroking across her anus, "I'm going to have this self-same dick up my arse as soon as you've finished darling." She hissied, "come for me!"

To this day Tim doesn't know whether Viv faked it. If she did it was a very good fake, right down to the tremors he felt through the walls of her pussy on the end of his cock that almost made him come – into the condom – but come none the less. He managed to hold back, and withdrew his cock just in time to see Viv and Debs kissing. He knew that his part in that particular deal was over.

He picked up my wine glass and watched as the two women got it on, and as he watched he realised it was just the opportunity for Viv to retake the upper hand, getting more and more in control of the smaller Debs, until she was pinned to the bed with Viv lying on top and controlling the action.

He reached down to the bottom drawer of my dressing table and removed the tube of lubrication we kept there for when he wanted to make love to me in my bottom. Viv saw and rolled to one side grinning across at Tim.

"Your part of the bargain now Darling," she looked down at Debs, I suggest you get on YOUR hands and knees so Tim can enjoy himself at last." With that thought, Tim pulled the condom from his still rock hard penis and squeezed about an inch of the clear gel onto his cock. Next the handed the tube to Viv, nodding at Debs beautiful arse that was now high on the bed and ready for his attention.

Viv knelt on the bed next to her lover and stroked her bottom.

"Are you going to be a good girl and take this like a man Debra?"

"Yes Miss Vivienne, I'll most certainly try."

"Well just make sure that you do missy, it's Tim's turn for an orgasm."

At the same time as saying this she was squeezing a line of lube onto her index finger before replacing the cap on the tube and putting it down on the table. Putting her unlubed hand on the small of Debs back she proceeded to toy with her anus. Tim watched in fascination as the two girls played out their own little game.

Finally the digit was pushed past the tight ring of muscle and gave a tiny, crackly gurgling sound and is slid in and out. A second finger was added and pushed in and out, before finally a third was added to stretch her back passage to something near the size of Tim's penis. Debs had taken the size of Tim's cock and bigger, but the game had to be played out so he climbed on the bed without invitation – it was his bed after all.

"She's ready Tim," said Viv, without even asking Debs if she was. Tim guessed that she must have been and centred his cock on the pinpoint of her anus. It flexed and relaxed as it touched her.

"Here is comes Deb, relax for me now." He leaned forward gently making her anus stretch around his cock, now bare of condom and able to feel all of the pleasant sensations that fucking this anus would provide.

Debs breathed out slowly.

"Oh don't be so bloody melodramatic Debs for Christ's sake, you've had bigger up there and you know it." Viv slapped a bare buttock and Debs flinched, Tim felt the tightness increase momentarily. Slowly he started in and out, gradually getting used to his new port of entry. "Can I ask a favour Tim, could you hold on for a second." He stopped pushing.

Next thing, he saw Viv moving cushions out of the way, and sitting against the headboard so Debs face was resting in her lap and against her pussy.

"Debra, make me come; Tim enjoy her." Tim needed no further urging and started to fuck Debs arse the way he'd wanted to fuck her girlfriends pussy. With every forward thrust Debs face was pushed into the wet vagina. He could just see some of the action and watched as Viv, oblivious to him, pushed up her negligee to play with her own breasts. After just a few minutes he saw that Viv was getting close to her peak and he hoped that Debs was as well. After all the excitement of the evening he wasn't sure he could control himself for much longer.

As Viv called out Debs name and pulled on her red hair, Tim gave up the battle and pushed hard into Debs arse pumping her bottom full of his seed. Debs cried out as she reached her own crisis point brought on by her own finger furtively playing with her pussy and clit.

"I can feel it," Debs gasped, slightly muffled by Viv's thighs, "His hot come, it's sploshing around in there, each squirt," she hissed, "I can feel... oh fucking Christ!" she cried out.

They slumped into a post orgasmic heap, disturbed only by Viv waking up and taking Debs with her to retire to the third bedroom to spend the remainder of the night together. They were joined by Ronnie ten minutes on after our marathon fuck.

It remained only for Tim to fuck to Ronnie, and with both of them being early risers, she took care of that the next morning when she joined him in the shower.

It came as a real surprise to Tim, not thinking that Ronnie had any kind of desire for him. He was naked in the bathroom shaving as she came in, naked herself. They smiled at each other, mostly comfortable with their nakedness. Viv excused herself but didn't leave the room choosing to sit on the toilet as he continued shaving.

"Did you have a good night Darling?" she said stroking his muscled hairy thigh.

"Fucking amazing," he said, "thank you so much, do I take it that you and Elaine... err."

"Yes," said Ronnie finally letting go a stream of urine, "we had a great time, and it was well worth the wait. She's an amazing, loving, sensual girl, and we are lucky to have her." She stood and grabbing a handful of tissue, blotted her pussy. "Well, you've had her more than most, but you know what I mean."

"Yeah," he replied, "she's beautiful." He looked at HER wonderful body as she stood up and flushed the toilet, "Mind you," he said, "so are you."

"Aww, thanks Tim!" she said grinning. She couldn't pretend that she wasn't impressed with him, only seven hours previously he had come into her mouth and onto her face. Tim noticed she was looking at his cock, occasionally flicking her eyes down at him. Of course being a bloke, it started to harden slightly just with this thought. "Oh Darling," she grinned, "you are pleased to see me aren't you." She moved closer to him and took firm hold of him and started to manipulate it. He wiped the last bits of shaving cream from his face and turned to face her full on. She pumped his cock to bring him to his full, wonderful hardness and made to bend down and kiss it.

"It don't think you'll want to kiss it quite yet Ron," he said, conscious that he hadn't washed since it was up Debs arse the previous night. He leaned across and turned on the shower, pulling the curtain open.

They stepped into the bath, and under the spray of the shower. With handfuls of gel they happily cleaned each-others bodies, giggling and playing. He played with her clit and squeezed her tits, stroking her bottom, slowly working on the other person. Not having a condom she knelt before him and blew him until she knew he was well on his way. He lifted her to her feet, and turned her around, slipping his cock in her flushed pussy and fucked her for a few strokes just to let her get the feel.

With her hands on the edge of the bath she enjoyed his attention, then stopped him. She covered his cock in shower gel and directed him into HER anus. He obliged, fucking and filling her the same way he had Debs the night before and she responded – something none of us, her female lovers had ever seen before, and she flicked her own clit, joining Tim in orgasm as he spent into her.

Epilogue

Two very successful years later, and we had settled into the routine nicely; I was Mrs Barnes, the nice headteacher that had reinvigorated the quiet little school. I brought in a school uniform making the children buy polo shirts and sweatshirts and grey trousers and skirts – no poncey pinafores - and the children encouraged to take pride in them and write, paint, cook and garden in them. I had decreed that the uniform could only be purchased from the school and the days of the little designer darlings was over. I banned cars from the tiny school grounds so the lazy bitches had to walk the three or four hundred yards from both ends of the village to get the kids in, or park in the neighbouring car park and walk from there.

They complained and I ignored them, they raised petitions, tried email protests. One dopey cow even created a 'let working mothers drive to school' website.

But the funny thing – the tougher I was the more they seemed to love it. The board of governors would clap longer and harder the more upset the parents got, until it became almost impossible for someone to turn down any of my requests and I let it be known that I would tolerate no arguments; after all, all of my decisions were based on common sense or my experience.

The children were talking more, asking questions and demanding answers the way that kids of their age should, I even set up a school council.

Just when everything was going so well, I suffered from one of those winter bugs that developed into a rather nasty chest infection. I worked in a large heated building with 200 4 – 11 year olds; flu vaccines are good, but not that good, and I was prescribed antibiotics. Little did I know that the upset stomach I'd suffered from them would have another consequence.

I missed a period, having just a small dark brown smudge on my knickers but thought nothing of it, thinking that my illness had affected me in this way. It wasn't until the second month had passed and still no period that I began to get a little worried. I checked by birth control pills – all taken.

So, only one way to know for sure, and I went into the nearby town and bought a pregnancy test, no way was I buying one in the village supermarket or pharmacy!

I got home and with a tingle of trepidation, pee'd on the stick and watched for the result. One line;

In the time it took me to look at my watch to see what time Tim would be back the second line had appeared.

Shit.

I was pregnant.

By the time Tim got back the line had faded slightly but was still clear enough to see. I called him to the bedroom where I was sat staring at the pen shaped predictor.

"What's..." he said, then realising what it was, smiled the biggest smile I'd seen on him in years. He knelt on the floor by my feet and whispered "you're pregnant?"

"Err... yes," I said, "I think so." All of my plans seemed to be sweeping towards a vortex to be sucked down. My fantastic job, our great life in this great village, all fucked up and requiring us to move on and start again.

"Wow," he said, looking surprised but not overly shocked, "Problem with the pills?"

"Yes, I think my antibiotics must have disagreed with them." I couldn't look him in the face. He cupped my chin and raised my face so I had to.

"Oh Elaine," he beamed into my face, "I know it wasn't planned or anything but thank you so much," I was snapped out of my vortex temporarily and looked at him.

"Thank you?" I said in amazement.

"Thank you," he said, his eyes misting, "I didn't think I could possibly be any happier than I am now, but having a child to share with you is the most fantastic thing in the world and I can't begin..." his voice broke up with emotion.

I hugged him and the vortex disappeared, just in those few simple but heartfelt words. It would be OK, the world, well OUR world in fact, thought we were husband and wife, and husbands and wives had children. I was entitled to a year's maternity leave with pay and I'd bloody well take them up on it. I'd apologise to the board of governors and explain that it was an extremely happy accident but promise I'd be back in less than a year - if they didn't like it they could talk to the fucking union!

I looked at the box of antibiotics and the small print explained the contraindications and that caution should be taken if used in conjunction with contraceptive pills and the effect could blah blah blah...

I've always read the small print since though.

Nothing happened until some morning sickness in my third month, February, and once that had cleared I felt brave enough to start telling people, my colleagues and the governors first.

Far from the anger I'd expected, I was given hugs and handshakes and congratulated with 'Oh it's the most wonderful thing Mrs Barnes, you won't regret it,' and promises of prams, cots, clothes, car seats and everything I could possibly want.

As my normally flat belly started to swell, I sat down and spoke to the whole school assembly and told them that I wouldn't be back until after the next summer as I was going to have a baby. All two hundred kiddies said "awwwwww" at once and it was all I could do to control my up and down pregnant emotions and not burst into tears. Without doubt one of my most wonderful experience teaching.

I flourished and my waistline expanded, along with my boobs. Tim was always horny and I mean really horny, but during my pregnancy the dirty bastard couldn't keep his hands off of me. We slept naked always and he stroked my swollen belly, occasionally talking to the bump while he did so. He took great delight in massage my body with olive oil against stretch marks – a completely pointless exercise because it didn't do shit to prevent stretch marks and just made me smell like a Greek salad; but it was nice just to have him massage me and pay me such intimate attention. He got to fuck me rigid afterwards of course, and with that oil it slid up all sorts of places, and we kept this up until the night before I went into labour.

I was eight months pregnant and two days short of going on maternity leave. No one had told Baby Barnes this sadly and I felt what I took to be just Braxton-Hicks contractions at a few minutes after mid-day. Jean, my wonderful, helpful, telepathic school secretary looked over her bifocals at me as I caught my breath and rubbed the side of my belly, prior to going for my traditional Wednesday BLT at the tea shop.

"That was a contraction," said Jean, her miracle hearing picking up my second and third sharp intake of breath.

"No," I said, "it's just a Braxton," I said, "they told us about them a few weeks back, it's just my body getting ready."

"I've had three children Darling," said Jean, she always called me 'Darling' when she was worried about me or thought I needed support, "and THAT was a contraction – get your coat and your phone, we're going to the hospital."

I'd recently gone mad and bought Tim and I mobile phones, big and clunky compared to phones of today but useful considering what we were waiting for.

"But..." I said looking at Jean as she picked up her handbag and pulled out her car keys.

"Don't 'But' me Elaine, COAT AND BAG!"

I was about to adopt my 'in control headteacher' look when I felt a powerful band of pain across the middle of my belly that took my breath away.

"I'll get my bag."

"Bathroom first I think," said Jean, "I have a feeling you'll need it first." While I sat on the loo, waiting for I knew not what, Jean was talking to Tim and telling him he needed to stop what he was doing and get to the maternity department NOW.

Feeling a sudden rush of pain and a release of pressure my waters broke. Thank God Jean was so good at this; that could have been one very embarrassing accident in her car.

"We have to go now," she said, "or Baby Barnes could get the record for being the youngest child in the school ever."

Jean wouldn't hear of taking my little Golf, insisting that her Ford escort had more room and she was better at driving it, and knew where all the buttons were.

The contractions eased off slightly, with Jean whispering 'thank fuck for that, we might pull this off'. I'd never heard Jean swear in the two years we'd worked together, but she explained later that she was stuck between calling and ambulance and driving me straight to the hospital.

By the time we reached town, Tim had already made it to the hospital and told them I was on my way. He was stood at the main door with a wheelchair, beaming a grin at me and Jean – along with her husband she was a regular visitor to the Barnes house for either barbecues or parties and liked Tim. Although she was straight as a die, she LOVED the Camden posse and their clever and irreverent brand of humour.

She stopped the car by Tim and the chair,

"Don't hang about Timbo," she said, "I reckon you've got about twenty minutes max."

I looked at her in shock,

"What?"

She leaned across to me taking my face in her hands and kissing my forehead,

"Don' worry, you're going to do wonderfully Darling," she said, "you are going to be quite the most fantastic Mother," sounding even more like the Mum I'd always wanted than she normally did, even though she was only fourteen years older than me. My eyes brimmed with tears and I felt my bottom lip tremble for the first time since Nanny Barnes had died almost thirty years before.

"Come with me," I whispered, "please..."

Jean squeezed me tight,

"Of course," she choked wiping a stray tear, "OK baby girl," she whispered in my ear in exactly the same way that Nanny Barnes always did, "let's go make you a mummy."

I was out of the car, whizzed through to the reception where my paperwork was found and I was settled into a small room, on a bed fitted with the stirrups and the blue sheets you always think of in these situations. Tim sat one side of me with Jean on the other. Seeing as I was technically a month early, I hadn't got to do the visit to the maternity ward or attend many of the classes recommended.

By the time I was laying on the bed in just the T-shirt I'd been wearing with my skirt, the contractions were coming in short, regular bursts and Jean and the midwife talked me through what I could expect as it happened. Jean and I were close, but this was a view she'd certainly never had of me. I was naked from the waist down and clutching my knees as each pulse went through my body.

In almost no time, the midwife told me to pant for the head and at a few minutes after two I gave birth to my daughter Grace Jean Barnes, and as Jean pulled up my T-shirt Grace was laid on my belly and wrapped in a towel to be placed in my arms. I fell in love with MY baby girl from that moment, and soon Tim and Jean were leaning over my shoulders getting to know their daughter and god-daughter respectively.