The Really Unexpected Visitor

Story Info
A wife brings a second visitor into the fold.
3.1k words
4.22
54.8k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As I recently wrote, my husband likes to write erotic stories and loves sharing them with me. He often includes other men in the stories, which led me to fantasize more and more about the reality of bringing another man into our sex lives.

Well, it finally happened as detailed in my last writing "The Unexpected Visitor." It was such a hot and wonderful time that the thought of doing it again kept cumming to mind, which has led to several sessions on my back with my slender white vibrator gently buzzing me to orgasm.

As my fantasies got heavier and hotter; my orgasms grew stronger at the thought of, this time, taking the strangers hard cock into my pussy as I swallowed my husbands throbbing length. Remember, the first time I only sucked the visitors big cock – albeit enthusiastically as I took his cum into my open mouth and hand!!

So I played out the scenario over and over. Envisioning different positions and situations, feeling the lust, while passionately playing with myself to these realistic visions and how I would so enjoy to partake in another threesome. Then, out of the blue, the thought came to me that maybe my husband should be on the receiving end this time.

Although he has never included it in his stories, and we talk about how he likes to think of me with other men, I know that probably not so deep down, he also fantasizes about bringing another woman into our love making.

My husband has asked me about whether or not I think of being with other women and I have historically quickly brushed the topic off by saying "no," although the thought does spark some curiosity in me.

So, since the first time we engaged in a threesome I produced a male participant and my husband openly received the guest, I thought it only fair to reciprocate and bring in a woman this time. Plus, it would be a good opportunity to check on my "curiosity;" not-to-mention that ever since my husband starting telling me and writing about how much he loved watching me get pleasured by another man, I had started getting excited at the thought of watching him fuck another woman – to see him make her feel as good as he always makes me feel.

Following my same method as when I brought Bob into the mix, I went to the same escort site and sought out a woman I knew my husband would enjoy. And since I am of Cajun descent, I figured he would enjoy someone with a little ethnicity to them. When I first saw Sara's image on the website, I knew she was the one – she was a petite Hispanic and listed as a C cup, but judging by her pictures, she could have easily been a D. Really seductive looking and my husband would really find her attractive – and I have to admit, I found her very pretty myself, although I had no intention of doing anything other than watching the action.

Now that I had made the decision, it was only a matter of getting the logistics in order. I arranged for Sara to cum, er come, on a Sunday afternoon, much like Bob did, and to show up around 2 p.m. I knew I was doing the right thing, but I have to tell you, I was very apprehensive at the thought of having another woman take my husband – but fair is fair and he so supported me in my time with him and Bob. Gosh, I can still feel Bob's throbbing cock in my mouth as my husband pounded his load into me from behind. It gets me wet just writing about it – yes...very wet.

Oh the memories, but back to the present. Sunday came quickly and I woke up early and anxious – and horny. To set the tone for the day, I rolled over and began rubbing my husband's chest and head as he began to awaken; slowly moving my hand down to his now growing cock – massaging its length and gently caressing his balls. He moaned gently as I rubbed his full length up and down, up and down... he asked me what this was for and I just smiled, knowing that this (his) very penis would be buried deep in Sara's wanting pussy in just a few hours. Did I mention that I was nervous? I continued rubbing him but did not bring him to orgasm. Only after a nice while did I stop and get up out of bed – exposing my bare body to him – leaving him only to ask "where are you going?'' to which I replied, "don't worry, we'll finish that later..."

I got dressed in a very scanty little top, no bra and short cut-off shorts and we spent the morning having coffee, listening to jazz and chatting. I must have seemed preoccupied because my husband asked me a couple of times if everything was ok, to which I replied "yes, very good...just looking forward to being with you today."

Then, at about 1:45, almost exactly as I did with Bob, I stopped my husband in the family room and placed his right hand on my left breast and asked him if he would like to finish what we started this morning – to which he replied "absolutely."

I immediately dropped to my knees and began rubbing his hips, placing my lips on his growing buldge and blew hot air through his shorts. His hands fell to my curly brown locks and began massaging my head. I reached up and undid his belt, button and zipper, releasing his now hard cock. I looked up into his eyes as he continued caressing my hair and opened my mouth and licked his cock from his balls to the tip of his swollen head. He let out a nice sigh and I licked more and more around the top of his cock, teasing him by taking an inch in and then out – never taking more than an inch. I could tell he wanted me to take it all; that he wanted to cum down my throat – but I had other plans...

After about ten minutes of gentle sucking and caressing I sat him down on one of our couches with his back to the hallway where Sara would enter at any moment. The jazz was still playing (on purpose to muffle Sara's entry) as I knelt down in front of my husband and again began gently sucking the head of his cock. He reached down and began massaging my breasts from the outside of my loose-fitting tanktop – God I longed for him to suck them! He commented on how beautiful my breasts looked as he watched them sway to my sucking. As I looked up to make eye contact with him I thought I heard the door and checked him for a response – nothing, thank God – and I moved up and began sensually kissing him, deeply and intently our tongues explored one-another's familiar mouths. After a moment, I opened my eyes and there she was; Sara was standing a few feet behind my husband, even more beautiful than in her images. I leaned back onto my husbands lap and subtly gestured Sara to come forward, which she did. As I gazed into my husband's eyes I gently began massaging my breasts as Sara reached out and touched my husband's shoulders. He jumped a little and turned; immediately turning back to me mouthing "oh my God" and then saying "who is she, she is beautiful," to which I responded, "she is Sara and fair is fair. I brought a man here a couple of weeks ago and I thought it only fair for you to get the same treatment. Enjoy her."

With that, I got up and went to the other couch, which is cornered to the one where he sat. I had a perfect view. As I sat down, Sara came to stand in front of my husband, who was in awe and very hard. Sara began to slowly and seductively undress her perfect little frame. She first slipped off her black sandals and took her mid-back length black hair out of the ponytail she arrived in, gently shaking it loose so it cascaded sexily down her back. She then unzipped her tight black leather skirt and slid it down her olive-colored legs, revealing that she came with no panties, baring her nice ass and neatly trimmed pussy. This brought my husband's hand to his cock. I could see a drip of pre-cum glistening on the tip as he slowly stroked himself in front of this strange woman. She must have smiled because he smiled at her, then at me with a wink of thanks. Sara then grasped the bottom of her blouse and slowly, but purposely, raised the garment above her head, releasing her braless breasts much to my husbands delight. And I must say, this whole charade had gotten me going pretty strong, as well.

Any thought of jealousy was quickly erased by the memory of what happened in that very room two weeks earlier. The day I was filled with two throbbing cocks living one of my fantasies. Plus, she was beautiful and I was having thoughts I had never truly thought before.

Once fully nude, Sara asked my husband if he would like her to pick up where I had left off. He looked at me and I nodded my approval, so he looked up at her and said, "yes, please." With that Sara knelt in front on my husband and grabbed his solid cock and began stroking it slowly, but intently. When she saw the drip of pre-cum she bent down and licked it off with her tongue fully extended. Following that lick with a nice moan, lick of her lips and a smile before going back to work on my his hardness.


As I watched her perfect black locks bobbing up and down on the cock I know so well, I started getting extremely turned on, feeling my pussy getting more and more moist with every suck and moan coming from the other couch. And when I saw my man reach down and grab her breasts just as he had been doing to me twenty minutes earlier, I couldn't take it any more. I reached my hand down to my pussy and began massaging my clit and through my shorts. My husband looked over and gave me the thumbs up sign, which got me even hotter. I had one hand on my pussy as I watched my husband so perfectly massage Sara's breasts. It looked like it felt so good that I had to reach up my tanktop and rub my tits. First the right, then the left, then back to the right again; repeating this sexy exchange over and over as I continued rubbing my pussy, although now inside my shorts with my index finger deep inside my pussy and my thumb taking care of my swollen clit. So there I was, frantically masturbating as my husband was being sucked off by this beautiful Spaniard, one of her breasts in each of his hands – something I knew he loved because he is a breast man and Sara has beautiful, beautiful breasts. Surprisingly, I wondered what they felt like.

This went on for several minutes until Sara stood up and turned to look at me and when she saw what I was doing she smiled knowingly at me, which got me even hotter. I didn't stop. I was truly enjoying the moment and I was about to cum when she grabbed my husband by the hand and stood him up. Once standing she planted a very deep and sensual kiss on his mouth to which he enthusiastically responded to by pulling her close and rubbing her back, ass and breasts. It was like a show, just for me. They knew I was there, hot and masturbating. They went at it and at it and at it for a few minutes as I continued pleasuring myself. During this time I removed my top and shorts; now all of us were totally nude and engaged, them together with me watching, rubbing and about to cum.

I was intently massaging my clit with my right hand, circling my left nipple with my left and biting my lip when my husband sat Sara down on the couch next to me and spread her legs as he licked his lips. He looked at me and I nodded again, to which he responded to by placing his head between her slender legs – and I know he gave her that wonderful first lick because she threw her head back and moaned "oh yes..", which just about made me cum right then.

He continued licking her pussy as he reached up and massaged her breasts some more. I massaged my tits just like he was massaging hers as I continued to rub my wetness. At one point he inserted a finger in her mouth, which she sucked like an imaginary cock. This was becoming too much for me, I was about to cum and I could tell Sara was on the verge, as well. My husband had his tongue on her clit, one hand on her right breast and a finger in her pussy. She started moaning that she was about to cum and I echoed the sentiment with my telltale "I'm cumming, ohhh, I'm cumming," which must have sent her off the deep end because she started moaning and gyrating her pussy towards my husbands wanting mouth and we both came in shuddering climaxes, leaving us both breathless on the couch and my husband hard as a rock.

Not wasting time, he placed Sara's hand in his and guided her to the blanket on the floor and laid himself down, instructing her to join him. He was lying down so when she sat on him, she would be facing directly at me only a couple of feet away, as my man's head was only inches from my feet. She did as he suggested, only first sucking him for a quick second before straddling him, all-the-while looking directly into my eyes. I could not believe how this made me feel and I did not know how to react, but I was attracted to this woman.

As she began to lower herself onto MY husbands cock, I immediately felt my pussy start to react again. She slowly inserted my husband's full length into her vagina, moaning louder as he got deeper and deeper. I spread my legs and leaned down in the couch so my ass was at the end of the seat cushion and my legs were touching my husbands sides. He began massaging my calves a little and I again rubbed my sensitive clit. Sara was staring at my fingers as they went up and down the length of my slit in motion to her riding my mans cock, seductively licking her lips. Her boobs were swaying nicely, just like my husband likes and he reached up and began massaging them, gently but firmly. I was now really wondering what they felt like. I wanted to reach out and touch them, but was uncertain because I had never touched another woman before. Then much to my surprise, my husband reached around Sara's back and lowered her down so he could suck her beautiful breasts as he fucked her wet pussy – right in front of me!! By lowering her down, her hair fell down onto my crotch and right hand that was now feverishly rubbing my clit. Her mouth was within inches of my throbbing pussy. The mere thought almost made me cum.

What happened next was beyond my wildest dreams, after a couple of minutes of sucking her tits and massaging her back, my husband reached up and gently guided Sara's head down towards my pussy. My heart raced in anticipation. Would she lick me? Then it happened. She pressed her lips to my clit and gave me a wonderful long kiss, lowering her tongue to the base of my vagina and licking me all the way up back to my clit, where she stayed and pleased me for many minutes. I began pushing my pussy towards her, holding her by her black locks moaning in disbelief and utter pleasure. I ran my hands down through her hair and down her cheeks and neck, then beyond her collar bones, where I then gently placed my hands onto her soft swaying tits. The skin of her breasts felt smooth and sexy. When I reached her nipples, they were hard and I imagined what they would feel like in my mouth.

My husband was fucking her hard now and she was so perfectly pleasing me with her tongue on my swollen clit with two fingers deep in my wet pussy. Knowing exactly where to lick me and when. I was in heaven. I was watching my husband enter and exit her while her tongue was deep in my pussy and both my hands were cupping and fondling her perfect breasts when I started to uncontrollably fuck her face into the best orgasm of my life.

Hearing me cum, my husband wasted no time in sitting Sara back up and telling me to sit on his face facing Sara. I did exactly as he said and the second I made contact with his tongue I knew I would cum again soon. So there I was, sitting on my man's face, inches away from a beautiful Mexican, who had my husbands hard cock thrusting in and out of her and who had just eaten my pussy to a magnificent orgasm.

I started grinding on my husbands mouth as Sara grinded on his cock; we fell into each others arms and gave each other a long and passionate tongue kiss. Her hands immediately found my natural 36 DD's and massaged them so perfectly. I reciprocated and found hers. We took turns sucking each others breasts as my husband fucked her pussy and licked mine.

She started moaning uncontrollably, as I was ready to explode. My husband screamed out that he was going to cum, bringing the two of us women back together, kissing and squeezing each others breasts as my man perfectly pleased us both. Breasts were shaking tongues were flying and we all came at the same time, melting us into a naked heap on the floor.

We laid together, all three of us for several minutes - naked and caressing each other.

After a while Sara got up, kissed us both, got dressed and said "Adios."

My husband and I smiled at one-another, began kissing and drifted off to sleep.

I have since had a few more times eased back with my slender white vibrator just thinking about this day.