The Realm of Order and Chaos Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Cirdan was not the political type, or a scholar by any means. He was a fighter, a warrior first and foremost. "I cannot say for certain, my princess. I only know this is what your father thinks is best, and he has lived two hundred of our lifetimes."

Aravaris knew what kind of answer to expect from the guard who was sworn til their dying breath, above all else, loyalty to the crown. "And what if his old age has clouded his judgement? What if he no longer knows what is best for us?"

"With all due respect, Aravaris, I'm not sure you have a choice at this point. He is convinced this is the best course of action." Cirdan didn't want to see his childhood friend locked away in a dungeon for the rest of her days.

She stopped brushing her hair, set the finely crafted tool down on the dresser and turned to the royal guardsmen, focusing on his intricately crafted armor instead of his stinging gaze. "You are a wise tactician, but your strategic mind needs refinement." Aravaris meant no harm with her words, but felt they were true anyway.

"What do you mean?" He seemed offended, but hid it under a layer of confusion.

"If I marry Rohan, he becomes king without a fight. Then he and his father will scheme and plot me out of the picture the moment I give him an heir." She was convinced this was the truth, from the studies she had as a child.

Cirdan stood up out of his chair, turning away from the princess and taking a few steps while he contemplated. "You may be right. But how do you refuse your father now?"

"I can't." She said, laying her arms on the dresser almost in defeat. "He's ordered me to the selection ceremony tonight, and there's no possible way Rohan won't be selected. His family controls the council with an iron fist."

Cirdan turned back to his princess, concern sprawled over his expression. "You can't marry him if you suspect he'll kill you the moment you give birth."

She admired the Elf man more than he knew; she often envied his days training with a sword and shield or a bow and quiver. He was modest-looking compared to most elves, thin-framed but rippled with muscle and strong like a tightly bound rope. His light blue eyes captured her attention more than she wanted to admit. There was something about him that reminded her of the Orc she met in the forest. The Orc, she almost forgot his name. "Kilroy..." She whispered.

"What did you say, princess?" He took a few steps toward her, resting his hand on her chair.

Almost at once, a dozen ideas flooded her mind. She didn't have the ability to process them all at once, different pieces clicking together almost simultaneously. And she knew she needed Cirdan, but had no clue how to convince him. "Do you trust me, Cirdan?"

He felt trapped by the question. "Of course, my princess." He bowed his head ever so slightly, closing his eyes in the process.

She reached out for his chin, grabbing his supple pale flesh with ease. His eyes opened, and his expression told every emotion he was feeling. Confusion, trust, and the ever so slight hint of desire. "Arvi..." He spoke her childhood nickname softly.

Before he knew what was happening, she locked lips with him, kissing his red lips with everything in her soul. Breaking away only to speak and breath. "I need your help to save the Elvish kingdom. Will you serve your princess?"

Cirdan was faced with betraying every oath he had ever sworn. It was not an easy question to answer. "Can you at least tell me your plan?" He didn't want to admit it but he wanted her lips pressed against his again.

"I need your undying loyalty. Swear yourself into my service, and after my plan comes to fruition, your house will have king-like power." She was not the type of princess to mince words, but at the same time she did not offer her long-term plan to him.

Cirdan felt torn between his desires as a man and his oaths he had already sworn to her father. Somehow, he felt the princess had the greater-good in mind. And the greater-good happened to be the path to fame and fortune, at least for him. "I wonder what this plan of yours is, princess."

"I intend to seek out an ally that no one in Elvish history has ever had. And I'll use them to take over the Elvish kingdom I already have a claim to. Then, Rohan and Logan will have no choice but to tuck their tails between their legs and return to their irrelevant cities." She exhumed a confidence and power that Cirdan had never witnessed before, standing up out of her chair and putting her hands on his pale, gentle cheekbones, caressing his face. "And I'll be queen, with the council at my feet, and I'll have the power to grant you any station you desire." Their eyes locked onto each other.

Cirdan grabbed each of her wrists gently, caressing her soft skin. "What if I want you, princess?"

She smiled wickedly. "My alliance may require me to marry. Are you willing to wait on the sidelines, until I have the power to shake them away?"

He closed the small distance between their lips, kissing the princess deeply. Once they broke away to breathe, he replied softly. "I will wait for the rest of my life if I have to, just as long I know you're waiting for me as well."

Aravaris felt shivers down her spine, from the power Cirdan granted her. "With you by my side, we'll conquer the Elvish kingdom, and much more." She grabbed his longsword by the hilt, and pulled it out of the sheath with little trouble. "Let me grant you the privilege of being my first queensguard."

Cirdan kneeled wordlessly, and she rested the blade on each of his shoulders. Once he returned to his feet, she put his sword back into its place and kissed him again. "We must leave, immediately." She whispered after their lips broke their embrace.

He nodded and contemplated. "What do we need before we leave, my love?"

His words filled her with so many different desires. "We must leave now, any supplies will have to be purchased along the way."

Cirdan nodded. "Well, you better change out of that ballroom dress."

Aravaris was dressed for the selection ceremony, an extravagantly designed ballroom gown adorned her slim, feminine figure. "Yes. I suppose normally I'd command you to wait outside, but considering the circumstances..." She pulled the dress off rather simply, leaving her womanly body exposed for Cirdan to appreciate, only a lacy white bra and panties covering her body.

His face flushed with red, but his eyes never looked away. "W-where's your leather armor, m'lady?"

She pressed her modest tits against his platemail armor, looking up at the masculine elf longingly. "Mm, the ceremony doesn't start for quite awhile, are you sure you don't want to have some fun before we run away?"

The royal guardsman was practically stammering. "M-M'lady..." He stopped himself, looking down at the beautiful princess pressing herself against him. "What did you have in mind?" He asked, the normal confidence he exhumed coming out like fireworks.

She knew how to put on a suit of platemail, so once he showed some of the confidence she expected, the Elf princess lowered her hands to his groin-plate, removing it with ease and parting his loin-cloth to reveal his already hardening member. Her bare hand started stroking him to full mast, it didn't take many strokes until he was rock hard. Their eyes locked with each other, while she slowly drifted down to her knees, scantily dressed, while her hands grabbed the back of his legs and started licking the head of his shaft.

Cirdan's cock was already about to explode, never imagining that this would have happened the moment he entered the princess's chambers. "Arvi... my princess..." He sounded awe-struck.

She stopped teasing the tip of his cock for one moment. "Call me queen, Cirdan."

"My queen." He corrected himself.

Aravaris started sucking his cock like her life depended on it, wrapping her tongue around his shaft and shoving every inch she could take into her throat. He moaned and muled like she knew he would, before she stepped up her game and adjusted her kneeling stance closer to his body, forcing his shaft into her throat, lips kissing his balls. Cirdan was obviously not experienced with being deep-throated, throbbing like crazy already. She knew it wouldn't be long before his semen filled her mouth, so she put more pressure on his shaft, licking and sucking like she never imagined she might.

The entire time, she was thinking about Kilroy. She knew his cock was bigger than Cirdan and the libido of the average Orc surpassed any other mortal man. Even if she didn't want to admit it, deep down in her soul, Aravaris was a size-queen cock hungry slut. And this was just the first cock on her path to dominating the elvish realm.

She hollowed out her cheeks, sucking his cock like a space vacuum. What Cirdan mistook as cocksucking technique, was her trying to make it last as short as possible. After a dozen times of raking her lips over his shaft, pushing it into the furthest reaches of her throat, she could feel his cock begin to tighten and spasm. So she sucked him harder and deeper, eager to swallow his seed and get this over with.

Cirdan blew inside his princesses' mouth far sooner than he expected, filling her mouth with cum, huge gobs of semen, more than he anticipated. She backed off his dick, swallowing hard and several times. By the time she was done, his dick and balls were cleaned completely. He was speechless, naturally. "My queen... that was... amazing."

Aravaris rose to her feet and quickly fixed his groin-plate, putting his already deflated dick back where it belonged. "Wait outside, I'll get dressed and we'll both leave the city. Okay?"

He nodded wordlessly, before kissing her longingly, and leaving her bedchamber.

She was quick to adorn her leather armor, displaying her family crest. Her bow, arrows, sword and dagger she quickly strapped to her body before taking one last look at herself in the dresser mirror. A bit of Cirdan's cum was at the corner of her lip, and she licked it up without a second thought. "I will become queen, the right way." The last thing she needed, a sack of gold, she pulled out of the dresser's top drawer. It must have had 500 gold or more, the massive sack weighted heavily on her hip once she tied it to her belt.

If she had more time to prepare, she could fill a backpack with gold, but it might end up stolen anyway. She needed to leave before anyone grew suspicious, time was not on her side.

She exited her bedchamber in leather, fully armed. The other guard at her door looked at her suspiciously. "Princess Aravaris, what is the meaning-" Before he could finish his sentence, Cirdan used his elbow to savagely knock the unaware man out. A loud crack echoed out, sending the combat veteran crumpling to the ground.

Both of them exchanged a look and began running to the city walls.

________________________________________________________________

Several hours had passed, Aravaris and Cirdan were well beyond the realm of her father, crossing into the colder northern tundra. Only one Human settlement existed in this area, one the Dwarves frequently traded ale with.

"So..." Cirdan started. "Who are these allies you seek?"

"Orcs." She returned Cirdan's gaze, trying to gauge his reaction.

"Orcs?!" Cirdan obviously had some assumptions. "Aren't they... more of the kill and rape first, ask questions later type of ally?"

Aravaris was unphased by his doubt. "Well you're welcome to turn around whenever you wish, Sir Cirdan."

He bowed his head despite the fact his queen wasn't looking at him. "I trust your judgement, of course... I just never thought..."

"Yes, we as Elves have assumptions about the Orc race, but my recent encounter with them tells me we are greaviously wrong." She was confident in her assessment.

Cirdan mused this over in his head. "In what way?"

"Well, I encountered two male Orcs just a few days ago. They did not kill or rape me on sight. They simply wished to travel north, to create a new clan."

"And you let them?!" Cirdan was once again amazed.

The Elf queen quickly grew frustrated by her traveling companion. "Yes, I did. Because it was obvious two Orcs were not a threat to an Elvish city of thousands."

"But they can breed at rates faster than any other race. In five years they could have a clan of a thousand Orcs. And at that point, if they capture one Human settlement, they could conquer the world in a couple years."

Aravaris was mad at Cirdan for underestimating her intelligence. "Yes, this is true. But that requires five years of breeding constantly. These Orcs I met face to face, and they were more concerned fucking themselves, which will produce zero children. Either way, I do not believe this Orc chieftain wants to lead a world dominating regime. He is not the type of Orc we've been led to believe is inherent in their blood. He was kind, intelligent, in ways most Elves are not. I think I can convince him to help us. If you doubt that, you can turn back now. If I'm captured at some point, I'll even confirm whatever tale you conjure." She seemed incredibly confident that she had Cirdan in the palm of her hand.

Cirdan was silent longer than she imagined. "You are taking a huge risk trusting Orcs over your own kind, but I will not turn my back on you, my Queen."

Not like you have much of a choice; even if you turned me in now, you'd still be dishonored far below your normal station. She knew the relationship between them was purely politically motivated, despite the fact she swallowed his seed not even a day ago.

"I have to ask you something, Arvi." He rarely called her that, so Aravaris knew this was important.

"What is it, Cirdan?" She stopped and turned back toward the platemailed male.

"What if you are wrong, and these Orcs just rape children out of you, and murder me?" He stared into her eyes with a seriousness she didn't know existed inside of him.

She wasn't about to lie to him, and tell him she knew for certain that wasn't going to happen. "Sometimes, the moment we all wait for in life requires more faith than we are comfortable giving. And the only way we achieve what we've been waiting for our entire lives is to give a little faith where we normally wouldn't. That's what creates legends, Cirdan, because the normal person would never risk so much."

Cirdan was made silent by her response, it was obvious he did not expect such a deep-hitting reply. "... I think I'm starting to understand, my Queen."

"Well, keep following me Cirdan, and maybe we'll both get a better understanding." She kept moving forward, while the Elf male followed behind her.

It took them quite a while to reach the tiny Human settlement on the edge of the world, almost no traffic on the road at all. It was nighttime, and as they entered, Humans fled the streets, hiding in their homes and the lone tavern.

Aravaris and Cirdan made their way through the center of the quiet town, stepping into the small tavern. It was brightly lit inside, a fire roaring with dozens of torches and glass, gas lanterns hanging from every corner. The tavern must have had fifty Humans mingling, drinking and thinking subtly, "What the hell are Elves doing here?"

Both of them sat down at an unoccupied table at the corner of the tavern, waiting for the waitress to approach and ask what they'd like to drink for the evening. It took a few minutes, but a young human girl walked up to their table with a notepad and pencil. "What can I getcha?"

Aravaris was the one to speak. "Two beers. And... if you have any news of any recent events in town? We're traveling through."

She smiled awkwardly. "Oh, well surely you heard of the Orc attack we had today! Just two beers? No rooms for tonight?"

Cirdan stared at his Queen with concern, while she replied with no telling sign. "Yes, just two beers. An Orc attack? No, we just made it to town a little while ago."

"Oh, yes, there were at least four Orcs in town. Apparently they kidnapped a Human man and left. The town guard lost a few men to it as well. Very sad... but what are you gonna do? The local Orc clan normally keeps to itself, but it seems they were hungry enough to come into town and snatch up someone. Be careful if you leave town." The young Human waitress smiled courteously, before leaving toward the barkeep with their order.

Aravaris and Cirdan exchanged looks. "I know what you're thinking..." She said, not wanting to hear his doubts again.

Cirdan acted indignant. "Well, it's not like anything I say'll change your mind anyway."

She tried to hide her anger. "Leave whenever you wish, if you doubt your Queen."

Cirdan adjusted in his chair. "Not like leaving would do anything but put me in jail, so keep acting like it's an option at this point."

Arvi stopped herself from yelling at the man in public, but instead calmed herself and waited for the beer to arrive.

The Human waitress wasn't far behind, two wooden tankards in her hands. "Sorry about the wait, enjoy!" She set both down on their table and turned away, heading toward the other thirsty patrons. Aravaris noticed Cirdan eyeing her voluminous backside, and said nothing, sipping at her beer.

Cirdan downed a good third of his beer in a single gulp, obviously desperate for a drink after the long journey. "So is the plan still to meet the man-eating Orcs?"

"You don't know that's why they took him, maybe there's a more logical explanation. But if you let your racial assumptions paint the picture for you, you'll be as ignorant as these Humans." She said, putting her tankard back on the table.

Cirdan didn't know how to argue against his Queen, so he let it go. "Fine, but where are we sleeping tonight?"

Aravaris took a large gulp from her drink, slamming it back on the table. "Who says we're sleeping yet?"

He leaned in further to the table, ignoring his ale for just a moment. "How the hell are we supposed to find Orcs camping in the middle of the forest at night?"

She checked her manicure briefly. "My magical abilities will let me track their footsteps in the dirt quite easily. They are much bigger than Humans or Elves, they leave bigger tracks. So we follow those tracks."

Cirdan interrupted his Queen. "And when we find them, won't they fight us to the death?"

Aravaris seemed happy he asked that question. "Well... once we find them, we just ask to join their clan, obviously. And when I become Kilroy's wife, I'll be able to push him toward war with my Father. And once he captures the capital for himself, I'll take it for my own, and slaughter his clan in front of him."

The Elf male felt a shiver travel down his spine. Damn, she's that fucking cold, isn't she? "That plan... is a little fucked, isn't it?"

The Elf princess took her feet out of the leather boots she wore, only silk socks on her feet. They traveled to the groin of Cirdan, massaging his balls and dick with the balls of her soft, silky feet, through the soft fabric underneath his platemail armor. "All in the plan of ruling the world, right my knight?"

He melted instantly, drinking more ale. "Right, my Queen."

Aravaris wondered if Kilroy would be this easy to manipulate. "I'm glad we're on the same page." She could feel his cock hardening against her toes. Before anyone noticed, she put her feet back into her boots.

Cirdan was more contemplative than normal with the ale in his hand, maybe it had something to do with the trip dehydrating him, making the beer hit harder than normal. "Wait... if I have to exist in the Orc clan until we take over Meadowlands again, what am I going to do in the meantime?"

Fuck me. She hoped he wasn't this self-aware. "I won't lie to you, you might have to integrate as much as you can."

"What the fuck does that mean?" Cirdan was concerned now.

Aravaris threw back the rest of her ale with ease, before staring him straight in his beautiful Elvish pupils. "You might be someone's bitch for a little while. Can you handle that?"