The Realm of Order and Chaos Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Cirdan's head started swirling harder than it ever had before, and he threw back the rest of his ale before replying. "So my choice now is to suck Orc dick or be imprisoned for thousands of years."

Aravaris smirked hard, unable to control her emotions. "Yeah, I guess so, if you put it like that. But to be fair, how long does an Orc last normally, twenty minutes? That's nothing compared to, like you said, thousands of years of imprisonment."

The Elf male's expression continuously evolved, to the point of uncontrollable rage, where it looked like he might jump out of the table and kill her, then himself.

Cirdan practically screamed at her. "That sound's quite disagreeable!"

The entire tavern lulled to a silence, looking at the two Elves dressed rather richly. Everyone began conjuring rumors about the strangers, and both of them realized it was happening at the same time.

"Great, Cirdan, we can't even get a second drink now." She said, standing up, slightly wobbly.

Cirdan stood and grabbed his Queen by her wrists. "Let us depart." She gave him a knowing look, and he left a gold piece on the table for the drinks before guiding her out of the tavern, onto the cold muddy streets.

Both of them hobbled toward the edge of town, unsure of what else to do. "Arvi..." He said.

"Yes?" She was slightly drunk.

"Can you still use your magic to find the Orcs?" He said, half-defeated, the other half she wasn't quite sure.

"Aren't you worried about sucking Orc dick?" She started laughing uncontrollably. Apparently the liquor hit her way harder than either of them imagined.

Cirdan pulled her a couple feet off the road, and leaned her against a tree. "Hey, are you okay?" He asked.

Aravaris laughed again, obviously inebriated. "I'm fucking fantastic, whadda you think, buddy?!"

He asked again. "My Queen, are you okay?"

She laughed and laughed, until she started crumpling at the base of the tree, falling to her feet, sitting on the wet dirt. "I'm... I'm doing great, Cirdan, how 'bout you?!"

He held her for a moment. "Are you sure?"

Aravaris didn't know what was happening to her mind. It felt as though she was in five different places, with each setting exhuming it's own sound, theme, and focus. She was entranced with but one of the things to focus on, and there were hundreds.

She was floating on clouds, falling down a waterfall, burning inside a volcano, drowning in a river, and standing in a forest, at the same time. Every existence felt as real as the next, and each time she responded to her reactions, it was if she was the same being in each different reality, each on the same identical path. Nothing in her entire life had ever felt like this, and as soon as she had even one percentage point of understanding, it all snapped away at once.

She came to, screaming at the top of her lungs, as if she was being raped and killed at the same time. Cirdan shook her. "My Queen! My Queen?!"

She reacted to his embrace, her entire body convulsing at the same time. "Oh, Cirdan?!"

He replied quickly. "Yes, my Queen, what is wrong?!"

"I don't know!" She shrieked, unsure if she'd have another moment to speak.

And once again, her perspective in reality shifted, she was now looking down on the planet she existed on, at the continent she lived on. The land on the planet did not exist past the northern mountains, but there was one small, mountainous island. She saw five dragons flying around the island. Each would be a suitable size to be mounted and trained, and the knowledge of how intelligent they were seemed to seep into her mind before she understood why. And once again she was shocked back into her body, almost all at once.

She was laying on the ground in the middle of the night. It was frightfully cold, and she wasn't wearing her winter clothes. Aravaris stood up, and looked around at her surroundings. There was a cave face, the smell of deer meat and beer in the air, and she was wearing the small tunic and pants under her leather armor. She had no idea where she was, or how she got there.

"Something wrong, Aravaris?" Kilroy asked.

She turned toward the giant Orc, he was almost nude, save for a pair of undergarments and a simple tunic. It was freezing cold outside, now that her senses came back to her, she noticed there was a layer of smoke coming off his sage green skin.

"W-Where am I, and, and, what the hell is happening?!" She fell to the cold ground, feeling the frost against her bare skin.

He put his huge hands on her shoulders, just to hold her in place. "Are you okay?" He sounded calm, reassuring almost.

She looked straight into his eyes, knowing from the grip on her that he could kill her or worse, and he wasn't. "I-I don't know where I am... Kilroy?" He asked, confused as hell.

He was patient considering. "Yes, you and Cirdan got here a few hours ago. You said the gods had guided you to our camp. I thought it was strange, but you're still here, aren't you?"

Aravaris pushed him away, weakly as if she had expended all of her energy. He moved away from her, but was concerned "Are you alright? Should I get you some water or something?"

She turned toward the mouth of the cave. "Cirdan?" She called out weakly.

After a moment the Elf man appeared beside her, from where she wasn't sure. "Yes, my Queen? Is it happening again?"

She takes a few breaths. "Is what happening again?"

"The visions, my queen. You were having them earlier, before you led us here." He was gravely concerned for her all of a sudden.

Aravaris grabbed his chestplate with everything she had inside of her body. "Where the hell are we?!"

Cirdan was horrified. "Do you remember anything, my Queen?"

She let go of his armor feebly, and passed out in his arms.

Cirdan carried Arvi into the cave and laid her to rest on her bedroll next to the fire. He stayed by her side, so he knew she'd awake to a familiar face. Over time, Kilroy and Colborn came by and asked Cirdan about her.

"I'm not sure what's wrong with her, but I'm staying by her side for now." He held her hand, sitting by her, trying to hide his concern.

"Let us know if we can help." Colborn said to Cirdan, before clasping Kilroy's shoulder and returning to his work.

Kilroy traded a glance with the male Orc before focusing on Cirdan. "Tell me everything that happened before you arrived."

The male Elf looked surprised at his forwardness. "I don't know if I trust any of you yet."

The large Orc sat down on a nearby bedroll, sighing deeply. "I understand that. However, I believe," He stared Cirdan in his light blue eyes like they weren't even there. "Gods are interfering for their own benefit."

Cirdan took a moment to respond. "That hasn't happened for five thousand years."

"I know." Kilroy stared at the cave ground. "I should tell you what happened in town today. Met a man named Peter."

He thought about it. "I suppose it couldn't hurt to listen."

Kilroy grinned very uncharacteristically. "I'm glad you agree." His smile twisted more, and more, until it grew to unrealistic proportions.

Cirdan looked mortified. "Kilroy?"

Everything in his perspective devolved to nothing, and suddenly he was locked in a blank dreamscape.