The Realm of Order and Chaos

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Colborn knew he could be here for awhile if Kilroy wanted to, some evenings they'd stay like this until the sun came up. But they were vulnerable, and needed sleep for the march tomorrow. He didn't suspect this was going to be a marathon, so he started pleasuring himself, stroking his wet cock with vigor, hoping to coax out the orgasm building from his top's cock massaging his happy spot with speed and force. Normal masturbation never felt as good as when he could get his warrior's cock eight inches inside of him.

Since Kilroy refused to let up on his bottom, his arousal built quickly. They had been traveling for weeks since being exiled, this is the first time the two have exchanged more than a few words with each other. It didn't take long for the top Orc to plunge into his bottom's guts, his cock spasming while it pumped Colborn full of cum. The Orc warrior kept his cock buried to the tip inside of his bottom while he shot his seed inside, giving a sigh of relief while his sperm began to spill out, as his cock retracted out of Colborn's stretched hole.

Colburn had erupted a moment after his top began filling his hole with his thick, warm seed, his own cum spurting over the cave floor and his tummy, as well as his hands and his cock while he stroked his shaft out of its sensitivity. He felt a gaping emptiness as Kilroy's cock left, his asshole squeezing at something long gone.

Kilroy rubbed his wet cock up and down the crack of Colborn's ass, trying to remove as much oil and cum as he could, knowing that Colborn would find a nearby creek or stream in the morning to wash off their passion.

Colborn felt Kilroy's hand loosen on his hair and his thick cock rub up and down his ass, which gave his mind a jolt before he flipped his position around and got an eyeful of Kilroy's dark green cock, his full swinging balls, and his ripped physique. Colborn couldn't stop himself from wrapping his pink lips around the crown of Kilroy's cock, and slowly swallowing the entire shaft all the way to the thick, black bush that warmed Colborn's face as he sucked and swallowed all the oil and cum off of his top's slowly softening cock.

By the time his penis was clean, Colborn had covered it in his saliva, and Kilroy felt his cock throb back to full erection inside of his bottom's warm, tight mouth. Kilroy grabbed his ponytail again and 'guided' his head up and down his veiny cock, his emerald balls slapping against his chin. Kilroy's head began to grow ultra-sensitive, and that's when he pulled Colborn's mouth away and let the poor lad catch his breath.

"That was quite nice." Kilroy remarked, his erection an inch away from Colborn's lips.

Colborn greedily licked the last bit of pre-cum dripping out of Kilroy's cock. "Uh huh."

"Come sleep my boy, tomorrow will be tedious." The two crumpled onto the bedroll, Kilroy making Colborn the little spoon as their naked bodies fused together. The nearby fire kept their naked bodies warm, both of their weapons a foot away or less. But they seemed to care not for the danger around them, but rather the love they shared together.

Chapter 2

Aravaris had a hard time comprehending the erotic display before her. So many things were running through her mind, while her private parts leaked liquid all throughout her panties, and blood rushed through her mind. She couldn't stop herself from rubbing her lower lips out of agony of arousal, and her fingers meant for archery finessed themselves inside of her body, covered in her own juices. She was too well-mannered to wipe it away on the tree she was on, or the clothes she wore, so she sucked her fingers dry, tasting her own insides.

As much as she felt confused, she felt the world reorient itself to this new act she discovered; sexual interaction. After eighteen years of study of the world, she was never told of the wonderous act of sex or masturbation and what it entailed. She felt an awakening, watching the masculine Orc roast his bottom Orc into submission, his cock seemed delicious and so far away. Yet, she still fantasized about his dark green member inside of her, stretching her feminine parts orgasmically.

Aravaris continued fingering herself, intent on being quiet as she did so. The Orcs fucked for a decent amount of time, and she had a perfect view from her royal oak tree. Soon, her greedy little snatch desired something thicker than her fingers, and she desperately looked for something to fill the role, and before she really thought about it she was sticking the handle of her dagger inside of her snatch, filling her insides with the finely crafted hilt. The intricate design hit all of the right places, and nothing in her entire life felt so good. She covered her mouth with her other hand, and pleasured herself while watching the Orcs fuck. The Elf princess lasted longer than both of them, her insides still unfamiliar with the stimuli. Her orgasm came while they cuddled to sleep, her entire body shuttering and spasming while her pussy squeezed tight the hot, wet metal hilt.

She didn't have much energy after her body was done controlling her, and as the Orcs fell into a silent slumber, hugging one another, she too reholsted her dagger and got comfortable for the night ahead of them.

____________________________________________________________________________

Kilroy was the first up; he was always the first up. At least an hour before dawn, he was redressed in his armor and feeding the fire before trodding out into the forest with Colborn's bow and arrows. His Orc companion was still naked next to the fire as he shot several rabbits and birds, collecting eggs from their nests as well. Colborn awoke to the smell of meat and eggs, and a hint of Orcish spices. Some small specs of red hot spice, salt and bits of leafy green spices made the food that much better when Colborn shared the meal with his warrior.

They made quick work of the food and packed up camp in a similar fashion, back on the 'road' before an hour had elapsed since Kilroy awoke.

______________________________________________________________

When Aravaris finally awoke, only the faint aroma of food was still in the cave, she was aghast to find the Orcs were gone. The sun was shining brightly, as if closer to midday than dawn, and when she tried to find the tracks to where they had gone off to, she was extremely unsuccessful.

Then her mind snapped to more important things; her father would have noticed her absence by now, and sent the rangers to find her at least, if not the army. She shook away the concerns in her mind, and climbed gracefully down to the forest floor, seeking out the nearby stream and doing her best to clean off her dagger hilt.

She had never felt like that before, and wondered what the hell had come over her, but remembered how good it felt. Aravaris had no good answer for herself, especially when her body sent a rush of blood to her insides. She adjusted her gear back into a comfortable and presentable form, and began making her way home, even more befuddled by her decision to sleep in the forest instead of returning to the safety of the walls. Anything could have plucked her out of that tree and gotten away with a prize worth an empire of wealth. If the Orcs had saw her, perhaps they would have taken her for a wife, if they managed to wrestle every weapon out of her grasp.

"Girl..." The deep, booming voice behind Aravaris made her heart skip a beat.

She turned and drew her sword in one swift motion, as both Orcs she was following faced her with weapons drawn. Colborn's bow was trained on her heart with an arrow notched, and Kilroy's greatsword in both of hands and in a combat stance, the blade extending a foot above the giant Orc's head. Aravaris focused her mind and spoke ancient Elvish, forming a flame in her left hand and holding the energy in a sphere, ready to lob it at either target. "Stay back!" She warned, ready to torch either poor sob.

"Why do you follow, and not attack?" Kilroy locked eyes with the fierce woman.

The question was unexpected, Aravaris couldn't think of a good response before Kilroy continued.

"We have never seen an Elf follow us and not attack. So, do you hope we will lead you to our home so you can slaughter us?" Kilroy seemed quite calm, despite the meaning behind his words.

She never expected a logical argument from an Orc. In a strange way it would have been easier for her if he had just attacked her. "I have no ill intent toward you or your people. I was concerned that you might have some for my people, so I followed you. It seems you do not, but I suggest you leave all the same, most Elves are not as gracious as I."

Colborn spoke up this time. "I know how gracious the average Elf is, pale-skin. Your people slaughter mine on sight."

Aravaris's brow furrowed, the flame in her hand turned to a darker red, parts of it turning black as well. "I've heard plenty of stories of Orcs raiding, enslaving, and raping my people. What response do you expect, a hug?"

Colborn moved toward the Elf princess, and Aravaris lifted her flaming hand in response, before Kilroy put his sword in front of the smaller Orc.

"Enough." Kilroy spoke. "This conversation grants us nothing." He let his sword return to his back sheath, and Colborn had no more fire in his eyes. "My name is Kilroy, this is Colborn."

Aravaris was animated with emotion, and starting to lose patience. "And what the hell do you want?"

"To leave to the northern mountains, unthreatened." Kilroy spoke plainly.

"Right, well, on your way then." She motioned her sword vaguely toward the north.

Both Orcs weren't expecting that answer, but Colborn wordlessly dropped his weapon and loosened the arrow, while Kilroy turned away from the young woman and began moving vaguely north.

Aravaris's stance loosened, her hand falling back to her side as the flame disappeared. It took several steps from the Orcs, before her sword began to return to her side, in its sheath. She watched as they continued on, out of her line of sight, through the tall dark pines and green-covered branches. She could scarcely believe that it was that simple. Her first instinct was to follow, but she already knew she couldn't.

The elf princess turned south and began her journey home, making much better time than the stumbling Orcs made yesterday, taking advantage of her knowledge of the forest and superior grace. When she was but a few thousand steps away from the gate, her father's' Rangers spotted and confronted her.

Three elven rangers approached in a trot, and Aravaris slowed as the distance was closed. She knew one of the men as Garrik, a fierce warrior, but not the other two. One of the men she did not know was leading the other two, her family's symbol on their armored shoulders. "Aravaris, your Lord father thought you were kidnapped."

"That's because he's a melodramatic fool." Aravaris walked through the rangers, and they parted to make way.

"He's instructed us to escort you back to him." Garrik said with a solemn tone.

Aravaris spared the man her reply, and wordlessly slowed herself so they would not have to strain themselves following her.

As they made their way through the shiny steel gates and into the glowering town square, it did not take long for the princess to catch the attention of the entire market square with her escort, and for the more noble of the crowd to snide and sneer. The city itself made of bright white brick and golden fountains, with royally dressed peasant elves shopping through the trolleys and shops, taverns strewn about.

The princess had long ago been taught to ignore the nobility, lest it snowball out of her control as it always seemed to in her culture. Garrik broke the formation of their escort, walking closer to the princess's side, blocking her view of the more obnoxious nobles. "Did you enjoy your stroll, your Highness?"

Aravaris tightened her jaw a moment, realizing how much she did enjoy her stroll. "It was... nice I suppose. The time seemed to float away from me." That was as much of an explanation she would be willing to offer.

"Well, I hope it was worth it. Your Lord father was absolutely furious when he informed the Rangers you were missing again." Garrik seemed worried for his princess. "And the Wolfhunter family is already scheming concessions out of your family for your absence in the marriage selection ceremony."

Of course they would... The Elf princess should have known that nothing good would have come from her little expedition. "Well, I guess I'll have to work some magic to correct my mistakes."

The convoy fell silent as they marched through the marketplace, the silver brick road paved the way toward the keep in the heart of the city, guarded by massively tall and thick walls, with impressive guard towers at every important chokepoint. The gates themselves guarded by a dozen plate-armored soldiers, each with pikes, glaves, spears and greatswords. Their beautifully carved, artisan armor each adorned with minor house sigils. Each bowed their heads to the true heir to their kingdom, Aravaris.

She was not an attention-seeking person, but even she could not ignore the respect her people paid her. They knew that she was a capable warrior, someone with the backbone her father lacked. They ushered her and her party in with not a word, the steel gate rolling up before she was a dozen meters away. And once she crossed into the courtyard of the keep, it came crashing down behind the last member of her party, threatening to end them if their pace didn't keep up with their princess.

From the lavish, golden and silver walkways to the platinum fountains and iron anvils littering the keeps' courtyard, the Rangers and princess move swiftly and purposely toward the entrance to the keep itself, a massive structure built of shining stone. The gate that led into the keep itself made of lavishly built elven wood and steel, reinforced with magical wards that no man or orc could defeat with simple arms. They walked right through the door with open arms, welcoming Aravaris home.

Once they reached the hall itself, a long golden hallway stretched out before them, reaching a hundred meters into the air with dozens of silver pillars on each side, adorned with golden and platinum accents. The attitude of the guards shifted once their princess approached; instead of looking upon the princess with awe and respect, they stood stiffly and curtly acknowledged their future queen. Aravaris paid little mind, but her party was noticeably on edge. Half of the guards consisted of Wolfhunter-loyal Elves, and the other half loyal to Aravaris's family.

It did not take long for the princess to approach King Callon, her father, and the Wolfhunter royalty surrounding him. The patriarch, Logan Wolfhunter, had an especially scornful look upon his face, and his son, Rohan Wolfhunter seemed pleased with himself in a uniquely smarmy way.

Before Aravaris even approached her father in the customary distance to begin a conversation, he stood out of his wonderfully carved throne and threw his finger toward his daughter. "How dare you disrespect your family in this time of great need!"

Aravaris and her entire party halted upon the King speaking, and each took a knee as he spoke. The Elf princess grit her teeth for but a moment before rising, and responding to her father. "I apologize profusely, to my King and the court, but I found myself upon a savage party of Orcs while patrolling our sacred forest. I felt it my responsibility, as a citizen above all else, to pursue these neanderthals and slaughter them before they could rape and pillage our homelands."

The court fell silent, it was if no one could have predicted this 'excuse'. A few lower-class elves murmured about Orcs this close to the capital city, but they quickly silenced themselves once Logan Wolfhunter began to speak. "I find this information surprising, considering how diligent our scouts and Rangers normally are..."

Aravaris looked to her father, King Callon Lightbringer, as his expression turned from sour to smug. The Elven princess replied to her King first. "I would have never missed the selection ceremony otherwise, my King."

Before her father could reply, Rohan spoke and commanded the attention of the noble Elves in the Hall of Kings. "Normally this task, below your station, would be handled by our Rangers. Why were you past the walls to begin with?"

King Callon stood straight out of the throne, trying to appear authoritative but instead revealing his age in the process, as his body struggled to meet his intensity. "I will not have my daughter interrogated by someone below her station, after serving her people and actually getting her hands dirty with filthy Orc blood. Aravaris, return to your quarters and clean yourself. The selection ceremony will be tonight, so keep your weapons sheathed."

Aravaris curtised to her father, and exited the Hall of Kings toward her quarters, as the rest of the court began to murmur and speculate, and the Wolfhunters began extracting whatever political capital they could out of her father for the inconvenience.

____________________________________________________________________________

Kilroy and Colborn found themselves finally exiting the Elvish forest, into the cold, wintery forest surrounding it. In this land, more savage wildlife and lesser races roamed, scrapping whatever they could out of the harsher landscape. Even further north were the icy mountains, consisting little more than spiders and goblins, with the occasional Dwarf city, buried deep in the mountains, rejecting any other race from entering their homes. Once in a great while, the dwarves would lead a caravan to the Elvish capital to trade, otherwise they were almost never seen. Once in a lifetime, one might see a dragon fly over the freezing sky, hunting the larger deer and moose frequently found.

The two Orcs exchanged glances, and knew they were outclassed by this more dangerous climate. Little to no Orc tribes existed here, and yet, this was the only land that they could occupy without having to fight with stronger, more established Orc tribes. Orcs were the strongest beings in their world, but even an Orc could be killed by two Elves or Dwarves, and an Elf could be killed by three or four humans.

In contrast, it would take six goblins to kill one of them. Still, they were outclassed, outgunned, no matter what direction they took. The road that led to Elvish territory, and further on human cities, ended as the tundra began. There were no more Elvish city-states, or Human towns or cities to raid or trade with. If they were to survive in this area, they had to build everything from scratch and survive off of the land. Maybe, if they were extremely lucky, they'd run into another tiny Orc clan to trade with. Otherwise, they were entirely on their own.

Kilroy led Colborn to a giant hill that had a small cave carved into it, and left their supplies there as they set up a more permanent camp. Kilroy used a fire axe he had in his pack to begin to cut down the deeply brown pine trees, creating a pile of logs just next to the cave. Colborn used his bow and hunting skills to track a decent sized deer, closing in on the animal and nailing it through the heart with one perfect shot. His heart was pounding the entire time, realizing how catastrophic it would be to go hungry tonight of all nights, when Kilroy and himself had expended everything they had just to get here.

Colborn returned with the deer slung over his taunt shoulders, grinning from ear to ear, oblivious to Kilroy and his tasks. This time the fire was a few feet away from the entrance to the cave, and he tossed the deer carcass next to the roaring flame, dressing the animal to be butchered and cooked.