The Realm of Order and Chaos

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kilroy had two dozen, giant pine logs in storage next to their cave before he was done for the day. He returned to the warmth of the fire, his armor already discarded inside of the cave, only leather undergarments on while sweat gleamed on the surface of his dark green skin. He watched Colborn use his steel dagger on the deer, slicing venison out like a professional butcher. "You are quite useful, you know that?" He smiled as the other Orc returned his intense gaze.

"Says the bear that cut down half the forest. You'll have a cabin built by the end of the week." Colborn didn't stare into Kilroy's eyes for long, afraid of distracting himself from his work.

Kilroy continued observing his bottom for as long as he liked, eventually looking to their surroundings, making sure no threatening figure moved toward them. They were outside of the Elvish forest, but that didn't mean they were safe. In some ways, they were in more danger, but at least they could outsmart that danger. Elves were a bit more crafty than goblins, spiders, wolves and Dwarves.

"We're going to need some furs to survive winter here." Colborn said, matter-of-factly.

Kilroy smiled. "I thought you hated killing furry creatures."

"We have to survive." He said, slicing a tender steak out of his kill. "Otherwise, I wouldn't be carving this creature. And you wouldn't be cutting down half of the forest."

Normally they'd cook a massive meal and consume the deer in an evening, but this time they reserved much of the meat in a cold box, hidden in a tall pine near their camp. It kept the venison cold enough to keep for weeks. That would give them time to trade for salt, so they could smoke the meat for winter. In the meantime, Colborn cooked the juiciest steaks from their kill, and shared it with his warrior eagerly.

Kilroy and Colborn dined like Orc royalty, barely able to keep awake several hours after the sun retreated into the sky. They retreated to the cave, where they had a smaller fire roaring, and one bedroll with all of their warming clothing as blankets. Normally they'd fuck at least once, but both seemed content to fall asleep in each other's arms, preserving their energy for the next excruciating day of labor. They did strip naked, before laying down for the night, and stayed asleep for a couple hours

Then Kilroy's ears twitched, and he sprung from his sleep like a rabbit, ready to run. Instead he was a large Orc, ready to kill. His eyes detected several figures moving beyond the cave, and he violently shook Colborn awake, while grabbing his claymore from his sheath and wielding the large weapon, naked.

Colborn awoke in a moment's notice, and grabbed his elvish shortsword, standing next to his Orc Warrior, noticing the tall, imposing figures outside of the cave.

Kilroy and Colborn both moved to the mouth of the cave, ready to fight to the death, naked as the day they were born. Their oddly colored Orc eyes surveyed the battlefield, and their foes kept a distance, slightly smaller than they were but outnumbered them without question. Before they really had time to distinguish the difference of power between the two sides, one alpha-looking Orc female stepped forward, dressed in leather and fur armor.

"Who are you?" The female Orc asked, a bastard sword in her right hand. There were at least a dozen Orcs behind her, ready to move forward and protect their leader.

Kilroy dropped to his knee, and forced Colborn to the same position with his left hand on his bottom's right shoulder. Both bowed before the female alpha, but from now on, only Kilroy spoke. "I am honored by your presence; my name is Kilroy. I am an Orc Warrior, forming a new tribe with my bottom, Colborn."

The female quietly glanced over their camp, seemingly unimpressed. "I suppose we will need allies if we are to ever pillage an Elvish city-state." The woman was just as tall as Kilroy, but one of the shorter Orcs approached their leader, coming into view of the fire. She was extremely similar to their leader, and eyed Colborn with desire.

"I want that one as a bottom." She said, two longswords slung over her back, fur and leather armor covering every inch of her body.

Kilroy took a step in front of his bottom, tossing his giant sword aside. "Fight me for him, if you think yourself worthy."

She eyed the larger Orc, realizing she would not beat this grizzled veteran in hand-to-hand. "I do not mean a fight to the death. I'd ask to join your clan." The female Orc looked to her leader, looking for approval.

The female-alpha eyed her daughter, from toe to hair, and back to Kilroy. "You are brave to come this far north. Most Orcs would rather become a bottom to a stronger clan. And yet, here you are, forging your own path in the most inhospitable place in our world, with a loyal bottom by your side. Your character is already proven, and now my daughter wants to integrate with you, probably because her dick is making her decisions for her. Fair enough. My name is Shalia Herlar, my daughter is Lyra Herlar. If you promise she will have an opportunity for a wife, as your clan expands, I will allow her to join you."

Kilroy would normally ask his bottom for advice, but didn't dare risk disrespect the more powerful clan that offered an alliance with him. "I am Kilroy, and I accept your daughter, Lyra Herlar, into my clan. I will honor your request, and give her a wife appropriate to her station." He clamped his large hand into a fist and pounded his own breast, bowing his head.

Shalia returned the gesture. "May your clan bring everlasting glory to the Orcs." And turned away with her war party, leaving the small valley that led to their cave entrance. Only Lyra remained, the female Orc just as tall as Colborn, her eyes raking over the light green male.

Kilroy looked to Colborn, trying to discern the new dynamic between the three. Colborn returned his look, his dark green, hairy body the only one he knew.

Lyra walked into the cave they shared, sitting down next to the fire. Both of the male Orcs sat across from her, warming themselves and adding more wood to the fire to embolden the heat emanating from it. Neither tried to clothe themselves, not after their entire war party saw them naked. It was pointless, at that point, not that nudity was an embarrassing thing in Orc culture to begin with.

Lyra spoke up, eying the smaller, lighter green Orc. "You are perfect bottom material." She said, almost purring afterward. Colborn felt exposed, the cold wind whipping around the corner of the cave, brushing past his soft member.

Kilroy spoke first, otherwise Colborn would greatly dishonor Kilroy as his warrior/chieftain. "He is my bottom, and I ask that you respect that."

She smiled, almost knowingly, and turned to her new chieftain. "Are you not the sharing type?"

Kilroy looked to Colborn, finally allowing him to speak with a knowing look.

Lyra looked to the bottom she desired, and Colborn returned her look as he replied. "I'm not opposed to it. Sometimes Kilroy can be a little... prude. He likes brooding rather than fucking." Kilroy did not seem offended by his bottom's comments, and Lyra in comparison was ecstatic. Colborn noticed her member stiffen under her garments.

Lyra came to the other side of the fire, sitting down between the two, her hands immediately beginning to climb over Colborn's supple Orc flesh, massaging his thighs, warming his skin with her touch. She pulled the smaller Orc closer, nipping at his neck, and stroking his growing cock as it leaked pre-cum. "I've always wanted to fuck a half-orc like you." She said, breathing down his neck.

Kilroy enjoyed the sight of a female Orc warrior begin to romance his bottom. Colborn soon fell victim to her touch, his cock rock hard and dripping, while she practically forced him to the bedroll next to the fire. Colborn was already naked, but Lyra quickly abandoned her furred armor to a spot next to the fire, revealing her perky green breasts and lengthy girl-cock, balls dangling below. Before Lyra could really begin her worship of Colborn's body, Kilroy stood next to her, his own dark green member rock hard. "Pay some tribute." That was all he had to say, and Lyra became obsessed with Kilroy's cock, swallowing his thick, pink and green tip without hesitation.

Lyra turned to Kilroy, beginning a masterful blowjob on his thick cock, rubbing his crown against her lips over and over again, taking it deeper with every thrust of her head. The larger, darker Orc wrapped his powerful hands around her head, taking her rough black hair into a tight grip. Now Kilroy was in control, and he pushed her head down the entire length of his cock, forcing her nose to his pubes, her lower lip dripping saliva on his balls. He used her throat like a cock sleeve, thrusting in and out like it was any other hole. She took his cock like a goddess, covering every inch in her spit.

Kilroy was impressed, fucking her face to get him close, before forcing her mouth off as his cock as it throbbed for release. She seemed ready to take his load on her face, but instead Kilroy rubbed her remnant saliva on her cheek with his green cock. She smiled, her lips moving toward his tip, waiting for him to come back inside and fuck her throat until he nutted.

Instead he slapped her cheek with his hand, leaving a bright red mark on her green face, forcing her eyes open and to look up at her new chieftain. "That's a good slut." Kilroy said, looking at Colborn below her, his cock rock hard and leaking profusely. "Maybe I should reward both of my cock-hungry sluts."

Lyra turned her attention to her heart's desire, the light-skinned Orc below her throbbing cock. She rubbed her bigger dick into his, using her hand to stroke both of their members at the same time, mixing their pre-cum together as lube. Colborn made cute mewling noises, closing his eyes. Kilroy had already had his fill with Colborn, many times over, and was far more interested in the new meat, as Colborn seemed to be.

As Lyra continued sensually stroking both her cock and Colborn's, Kilroy went to his nearby backpack and retrieved the waterskin filled with oil, pouring it over Lyra's cock and inadvertently, Colborn's cock. The female Orc used the oil to its full advantage, stroking both of their cocks with fervor, forcing cute sounds out of Colborn.

Soon though, Lyra took Colborn's legs onto her shoulders, pulling him as tightly against her body as she could manage, while lining her cock up with his asshole, rubbing the oil into his little star and pressing forward with a finger, before teasing him with her slick, thick cock. He prepared himself as much as he could, knowing she was of equal size of Kilroy. But once her tip pressed forward, filling his insides with her throbbing member, he moaned as she filled him up to her hilt, balls deep inside of his asshole almost immediately. He gasped for air, pleasure and pain filling him all at once.

"Take it slow, Lyra." Kilroy's cock was hovering in front of her face, something she failed to notice while she focused on her cock filling Colborn's tight ass. But she corrected that by looking up at her chieftain in his orange eyes, while he slid his thick green cock in her welcoming lips. His large hands grabbed her perky tits, massaging her nipples, while he used her mouth, and she used Colborn's ass, thrusting in and out in pure bliss.

The three Orcs fucked each other with fervour, each pushing against the cock or the hole in front of them, Colborn throbbing with excitement with his legs pressed against Lyra's powerful physic, Kilroy thrusting his cock down Lyra's throat with ease, tweaking her pink nipples while her hips rocked her cock in and out of the bottom below her. Colborn's ass squeezed her cock with desire, while she pressed up against his prostate over and over. Her slick dick filled him so perfectly, throbbing while he squeezed tightly.

Each Orc sought out their desires, Lyra swallowing her new chieftain's cock like a venison steak, his balls slapping against her chin, her tongue swirling around his sensitive tip lovingly. She had never sucked a dick as big as hers, the thought alone made her own cock swell with desire. Lyra couldn't extend her stamina like she would if she had Colborn to herself, pulling out and eating his ass until her sensitivity subsided. Instead she felt her orgasm building and thrusted harder, deep as she could manage in Colborn's butt, filling his deep, burning hot hole with as much cock as she had to spare. She couldn't moan with Kilroy's cock in her throat, but she did vibrate his cock with her vocal cords, thrusting her head back and forth as much as she was allowed.

Both male Orcs seemed ready to cum, Kilroy moving his hands to Lyra's head as she viciously fucked his cock with her throat. Colborn grabbed her sweaty hips, squeezing her taunt flesh while she fucked his ass over and over, filling him to the brim. Soon Lyra had her grip on her bottom's cock, stroking his soaked and neglected member for a few moments before Colborn erupted in her hand, moaning uncontrollably while his ass squeezed her cock in a death grip over and over. The increased tightness sent her over the edge, and she painted his insides, throbbing uncontrollably.

Kilroy pulled his cock out of Lyra's mouth at the last moment, as it began painting her face with his seed. She closed her eyes and put her lip at the edge of his tip, taking as much Orc cum as she could into her mouth before swallowing. Lyra felt Colborn's release all over her hand, and brought it to her mouth, sucking it dry, while her throbbing cock slowly softened out of his ass. Her seed started leaking out of Colborn when Kilroy stuck his dick in her lips one more time, so she could clean his cock with her tongue.

Soon, all three began to lose the haze of their lust, and began cleaning up and preparing for bed. They had two bed rolls, but soon the three found themselves in the same one, under the furs Lyra had brought with her. She laid between the two, sticking her soft cock between Colborn's butt cheeks, and Kilroy doing the same to her.