The Reaper

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"A heart attack? You're fucking kidding me? I'm in great shape." She stood and smoothed her hands down the sides of her body to show off just how fit she was. "I work out at the gym twice a week and run three miles every morning rain or shine. I am not heart attack material," she was incredulous.

Joe shrugged, "I'm sorry April, but your father died of a heart attack, as well as over five hundred souls in your families recent past. I am afraid it's in your DNA."

"Still there's something you can do about it," she said sitting beside him and crossing her legs slowly allowing her robe to part and fall away giving him a long look at her legs. "Suppose I was able to convince you somehow, to let me live a little longer?" she said softly snuggling beside him.

"I told you the penalty for trying to buck the system April. Just drop it, it isn't worth it!" Joe said annoyed but looking at her legs just the same.

"You mean that you're not the least bit tempted by the way I look?" April said suggestively.

She stood up in front of him and untied her robe and then let it drop to the floor leaving her in nothing but a bra and panties. She kicked the robe out-of-the-way and then opened her legs wide exposing her panties pressed tightly against her crotch. He looked at her large, meaty labia pressing against the fabric of her sky blue silk panties giving her a sumptuous camel toe.

"You're quite attractive, I have to admit," he said gulping.

"Then what if I let you have this body tonight in exchange for just another week of life?" She slid her panties down so he could see her shaved pussy.

"April I warned....." Joe began.

"Look, you said you had some leeway in collecting my soul right?" April was now leaning back and rubbing her clit while he watched.

"Yeah I did, but....." Joe stammered.

"Well give me a week to tidy up my affairs here and then I will come with you gladly. That's all I ask. Just one week. Another week isn't bucking the system is it?" April said sliding fingers inside her cunt.

Joe felt his body tingle as she played with her pussy in front of him so wantonly sliding wet fingers inside her moist vagina. Finally he said, "OK, a fuck for one weeks leeway. Agreed?"

"Yes!" she answered and he stood taking her into his arms and kissing her deeply.

As she looked up into his eyes with lust her hands trailed over his crotch rubbing it briefly before fumbling with the button and zipper of his jeans. With one pull April unzipped him and her soft hands opening up his fly revealing his briefs. Gently, yet quickly, she stroked his cock over the soft fabric of his grey briefs until finally she slid both hands to the band and pulled them down, exposing his lovely big cock.

His penis looked different to a man's penis with the head being more a point rather than shaped like a helmet. Still it was quite huge, possibly the biggest she'd ever seen which amazed her as prior to this there was no real sign that he was packing like this.

April bent down to lick his limp dick and to her surprise it moved and stroked her face lovingly. She looked up at Joe and noticed his eyes were now jet black and she was about to say something but his cock abruptly stuffed itself inside her mouth. As her tongue licked the underside of it the cock moved inside her mouth and down her throat making her gag but it didn't stop. She grabbed it firmly to stop it moving and sucked on it with all her might while gently rubbing his balls with her hands.

Then she started to move her head so the cock was being massaged by her lips as she sucked and licked it. She pulled away and started flicking her tongue over the pointy end mixing in the odd swirl looking up at him lustfully before sliding her mouth down the shaft of his cock, swirling her tongue round the tip then working down to the base. Joe was moaning hard and deep at the pleasure April was giving him.

Joe's cock slid further and further down her throat until she felt like it was hard to breath. So he slid it out of her mouth to let her catch her breath. After gasping for air, she took his cock back into her moist hot mouth and started bobbing up and down slowly at first using the whole length that would fit comfortably in her mouth then speeding up sucking harder and faster, her hair falling over her face. All he could hear were her muffled moans as April sucked his wonderful cock.

She started to vibrate his shaft with a long loud moan of pleasure. This had to be the best fuck in her life if she was going to keep herself alive for a bit longer.

April started to run out of air so she pulled back and decided to swap her hands and mouth. As she pulled her mouth off his cock she had a moment's indecision about stopping the blow job so she leaned back in for one last luscious lick of Joe's wriggling angel cock. Then she leaned back and pull his trousers right down so she could have clear access to his balls taking them into her mouth sucking and playing with them with her tongue. This position had the advantage of being able to look at his face so she could watch how he reacted to her stimulations while slender fingers wrapped around his shaft and started pumping.

Joe's dick was slick with Aprils spit while her hands shot up and down its length. The end wriggled like some eel and it stroked her face as well. She continued this until she couldn't help herself but take his cock back into her mouth once again. She fell on it like a wild animal sucking and licking it with undisguised pleasure. April then started to deep-throat him again, and again.

Her hands decided to explore his body tunnelling under his top to find a wonderfully sculpted torso that sent shivers down her spine and made her pussy wetter than it was already. April started to really slam her mouth down his cock like a wild whore.

She wanted his cum more than she had ever want anything before and took him so deep that his balls were hitting her chin which was no mean feat because Joe's cock was extremely large. She suddenly had to pull away off his slick cock as she couldn't breathe, but she kept the stimulation up by pumping with her hand, then swirling the tip with her tongue. When she had got her breath back she plunged back onto his cock taking it deep down her throat, repeatedly pulling away and then sliding down until eventually she heard him grunt and growl.

Joe's cock started to spasm and pulsate and then he shot his first load of cum at the back of her throat.

The hot sticky fluid dripped down and nearly choked her. She finally swallowed his first load and then pulled away until he was just in her mouth pumping more and more cum into it, filling it up so full some burst out the side of her mouth and ran down her chin and onto her slender neck. April swallowed the remaining cum and licked his cock clean.

"Fuck... April that was amazing... I can't believe that just happened... I don't think... I have never cum so hard in my life" Joe gasped in amazement.

"Well you don't think we're finished yet do you?" she teased softly tracing the tip of her index finger up his wriggling cock.

April stood up and pulled off her bra revealing her large perfect breasts. Then she turned round and showed him my naked body as Joe pulled off his shirt and motioned her over towards him. She climbed on top of him slowly and started to rub her pussy lips against his shaft as she leant forward and kissed him. The the warm sensitive flesh of her breasts pressed into his firm pecks and after a few minutes of grinding Joe's cock was exploring her vagina and ass.

April continued to kiss him feeling the head of Joe's cock at the entrance to her pussy and then slowly it pushed inside her resting there for a second soaking in her juices before it slid deeper inside her. Eventually she had him in her up to the hilt.

She paused again to let her pussy adjust to the size. April could feel his cock moving inside her and it sent jolts of pleasure through her with each movement.

Then she raised her hips up until only a few inches of his cock remained inside her. Then without hesitation, she slammed her body down letting out a gasp of pure pleasure as his thick angel cock spliced open her pussy forcefully. She bucked her hips again and again hammering down onto his cock making Joe grunt and cuss in pleasure at the feeling of her moist tight cunt pleasuring his cock.

April could feel the tip of his cock exploring her inside her womb and felt the shaft rub against her G-spot. She groaned in pleasure and stopped hammering up and down. Slower now she just started to bounce causing his penis to repeatedly rub up against her g spot. It didn't take very long before she tensed up and slid back.

Joe's cock filled her cunt as she did this and the waves of pleasure exploded throughout her body. Her pussy contracted round his cock causing him to moan and grind himself further into her as she suddenly squirted all over his balls. April collapsed on his chest totally spent but Joe flipped her over onto her back on the bed and started to take long hard thrusts into her. She recovered but then he went faster and faster, she could feel a second orgasm building and then her pussy tightened around his cock again as she got closer and closer.

"Fuck April I'm going to cum soon" Joe exclaimed in a guttural voice.

"Fill...my...pussy with your cum" April moaned wildly

"Oooh fuck!" was all Joe managed to get out between his groans.

April felt his dick start to pulsate inside her increasing her pleasure and bringing her over the edge and allowing her second orgasm to rock through her body. As she came she felt a stream of his hot cum flood the inside of her pussy.

He groaned in pleasure and as he did the lights in the room dimmed and the building shook like there was an earthquake. His head shot up and with eyes clenched shut a guttural roar burst forth that scared the living hell out of her.

Then it stopped and he collapsed on top of her panting, exhausted.

They lay still for a while and she felt his cock leave her pussy. Their mixed juices leaking out of her cunt onto the bed cover.

Finally April said, "So... one more week then? That's our deal."

Joe rolled off her and got up off the bed. All of a sudden Joe was dressed back in his jeans and check shirt. He put on his ball cap. Turning back and looking down at her hot body with cum dripping from her pussy and looking all sweaty and glowing he couldn't help feel that it was worth it.

"OK, one more week and then I come back to collect. Don't think you can run away from me, go overseas, or anything like that as I will find you wherever you go!" Joe said.

April sat up feeling more cum escape from her cunt. "I understand. Thanks for doing this and although in the beginning I only fucked you for the week... I just want to say that was pretty hot."

Joe smiled, "One week, April. See you then."

He vanished leaving April alone in the room.

*****

Joe Reaper wasn't like this with all his collections, but when he seen a piece of tail he liked he would often play this game. You see April Downing is going to die of a heart attack only it wont happen for another year. However she didn't know that, and who knows what she'd be willing to do for another week of life when he comes to collect in seven days.

The sky was the limit with this slut. After all, even Death deserves a good time once in a while.

12
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
2 Comments
IronDragonIronDragonabout 11 years ago
Slick!

Loved it! Death gets pussy for a year! Priceless, mate! :D

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
hilarious and hot

very well written story!

Share this Story

Similar Stories

The Monster under The Bed Home for the summer, Laura is confronted by a childhood foe.in Erotic Horror
Tyrannus Temptatur Tentacle monster ravishes a male lab volunteer.in Erotic Horror
Succubus Experiment Captured succubus toys with he captures.in Erotic Horror
The Catholic School Girl An innocent girl meets a dark man.in Erotic Horror
House of Horrors A young girl knocks on the wrong door on Halloween night.in Erotic Horror
More Stories