The Reason for the Season

Story Info
Some MILFs and I learn the true meaning of the season.
3.5k words
3.76
12.6k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Please vote as this story is in the holiday contest, please leave a comment telling me what you did and didn't like, constructive feedback will improve the stories I write and we all read.

*****

"We volunteer as tribute." The group of young women clad in togas and loincloths squealed. The eight of us men looked on as the young women started to approach. We were headed up from the river with trade goods to take to the market and had not expected any groups of women for another week or more.

Agathon, Kallias, and I each pushed wheelbarrows loaded with rolls of cheese.

Oh shit, is it that time of year I thought to myself. Long ago, the local chamber of commerce had decided to build a large Labyrinth outside of the largest town on the island for our annual winter solstice festival. Their thought was if our island had a really amazing Labyrinth, it would get some tourism money in as none of the other islands had such a maze.

Right before that year's winter solstice festival, some minotaurs had moved onto our island.

Some visiting merchant women really liked the hunky, well-muscled man-beasts. They talked one of them into letting the merchants use his penis as the mold for their new line of vibrating, enchanted, unbreakable glass phalluses. These were sold far and wide across the lands.

We didn't fight a war, we didn't ask for women and girls as tribute, but for some reason they started appearing in droves. In some cases, we didn't even know where the lands were they had come from. All of them claiming to be some form of tribute and demanding to have sex with our minotaurs.

Over the years, as word spread that there were bad boy minotaurs in some sort of puzzle filled maze on our island, as their renown as gentle and skillful lovers grew, our three day annual winter solstice festival had slowly turned into a season long drunken orgy. It was becoming a coming of age ritual for women and gay men to sail across the sea to our peaceful island, search around in the Labyrinth, and then get fuck senseless by our minotaurs. At peak season we were getting in over 40 shiploads a day of young women and gay guys. Not to mention the ones flying in on giant eagles, pegasi, pterosaurs, magic carpets, brooms, quetzalcoatlus, even a few griffins.

"Oh shit, It's a Bachelorette party, run for your lives." One of the men who had approached the giggling young women suddenly screamed out in terror. Before he could turn to run, a group of MILFs hidden behind the toga clad women sprang out, tackling him to the ground.

The married men in our group immediately sat down and raised their hands in the air, their marriage bracelets clearly showing as the rest of us bolted for the river. If we could make it to the water, we could use our boats to escape the MILFs.

Agathon, Kallias, and I had been in front of the other men giving us a head start.

As we raced down the path to the water we ran passed a cluster of trees. I noticed there were already men hiding up there. Agathon reached for a branch to try climbing a tree only for the men to stomp his hands away. "There's no more room. Find somewhere else to hide."

In reply, Agathon pointed to the men in the trees and screamed to the MILFs who were closing on him fast. "There's single men up there, cuter than I." Then he turned and ran into the meadow. Clearly, he hoped to escape among the cows. "Kallias, Arlo, run this way."

"No way," Kallias yelled back. "We're running for the water." Kallias and I were almost out of breath but also almost to the waters edge. I looked back and was horrified to see a large group of women surrounding the trees. They were using snares on long poles to pull the men from the branches. I watched as one man was pulled down by three women, a snare around his foot. I could hear the pitiful cries of another who had been snared around his scrotum but refused to let go of the branches. Other women stood by with nets in case a man tried to drop from the trees and run for it.

Many of the women were almost naked. As soon as the man fell from the tree the MILFs were on him, each trying to be the one to put a bracelet on his wrist. The poor man screamed and tried as hard as he could to get away.

Kallias was fleeter of foot and reached the boat first only to be ambushed by a MILF hiding under a tarp. As he tried to break free more MILFs sprung up in ambush. Some were naked from the neck down, some clad in furs or feathers. All were wearing a stylized tiger head over their heads like a hood or cowl. Many had necklaces of severed penises, teeth from wild game, or other trophies from their hunts. They were everywhere, some jumped down from the top of the shed at the waters edge, others were hiding in the hay stack in the back of a wagon, more had mats of grass on their backs and had been lying in wait in the meadow. Many more were pouring from the town to search the other trees for any men who might still be hiding. I said a silent prayer that the others might escape the bachelorette party.

I realized that Agathon's plan of escaping into the meadow was folly. He was likely already captured and getting fucked by one or more horny MILFs.

The MILFs all had snare-sticks, bolas, and nets. More women advanced on Kallias, throwing nets over him. There was no escape from such a large and well equipped Bachelorette party, those women were well organized to capture all the single men of the village!

By night fall all of us might be bred and married, I shuddered at the thought.

I had one more trick up my sleeve. Unlike most people here I knew how to swim. I screamed out "I'll never get married, you can't make me." then dove into the water and swam for an old man cooking fish on the far side of the river. I knew they would follow in the boat, but it would take time for them to paddle across. If I could make it to the caves I would be safe. The old man might be able to give me some directions.

A woman jumped in after me and stated swimming in long stokes. She clearly knew how to swim, which was bad for me.

We got a good look at each other as we both exited the water at the same time. The woman was tall, around 6'2", build like an athlete, maybe a short distance sprinter judging by her muscular thighs. She was wearing a boar's tusk helmet with a tiger fur plume like a mohawk and cheek guards covered in tiger fur. Light skinned but she had darkened under her eyes with black eye shadow. She had handful sized breasts with big light pink areolas ending in big perky nipples. She was clearly a MILF with some tiger stripes stretch marks on her thighs and the sides of her belly. For a second I thought the stretch marks were painted over with tiger stripe body paint, only to realize the colorful markings were tattooed on her. She had wash-board abs. I could not see the hair on her head, but the little trimmed triangle of hair between her legs was golden blond. I decided I would call her Blondie. She wore no clothes but the necklace around her neck had two severed penises, some jade, and what appear to be teeth from a saber tooth lion. She had running sandals with leather straps up her ankles almost to her knees in the style gladiators sometimes used. In her hand was a three ball bola. "You're mine now, nowhere to run." She smiled. Her prehensile tail swished excitedly, it's spade tip fully extended.

I was 5'1" but had wrestled for over half of my 21 years. I was 133 pounds of pure muscle, a dusting of curly hair on my chest. My toga and sandals were currently floating down the river on the current and I stood before her naked. Her eyes glanced down to my semi hard gland and she smiled, not everything about me was small. I knew I was outclassed as she was clearly a powerful and experienced master MILF huntress. "I'll never submit Blondie, you might as well look for someone else."

If I ran she would tie my legs with the bola. My only hope was to attack, knock her out with a sleeper hold, then escape into the woods. As I advanced I felt a knock to the back of my head...

As I regained consciousness I saw that my wrists had been tied to a stake above my head using her bola. We were on the river bank right where I had fallen. My legs were spread open and tied down by the ankles to two stakes that had been driven into the soft mud.

The powerful master MILF had straddled my face. "Lick, lick, get that tongue out." She commanded as she grabbed my ears and roughly grinded her hips against my nose and mouth. Her tail was wrapped around my neck, she tightened it cutting off my air for a few seconds before loosen her grip. She was already dripping wet. I decided to obeyed and started licking my tongue back and forth against her clit.

A second MILF had straddled my hips and was bouncing up and down on my member. I couldn't see her but realized she must have hit me in the back of the head with a bola, giving her first dips on getting my man seed. She wiggled her tail up in my face, it was thick and meaty with the end covered in a thick mop of tangled, curly red hair, almost like a red colored cotton ball, before pulling it away again. A northern I thought, she had traveled very far instead. I decided I would call her Red. Suddenly her tail was back in my face. A lambskin condom cover the tip and part of it's length all the way down to the nub. She bounced it off my forehead then I saw it dart away out of my sight. Well that odd I thought, was she going to use her tail to have sex with Blondie. A heartbeat later I let out a yelp as the tail started trying to wiggle its way into my ass.

"Buck up into me, move your skinny hips." Red demanded.

There was no way I could withstand her tight hole for long. Worst, every time I bucked my hips up to meet her bouncing her tail pushed a little harder at my sphincter, there was no way my anus could withstand her thick tail for long. "Are you a virgin?" Red asked. I shook my head no. "I mean are you a virgin back here?" she asked, giving my ass a slap with her hand. I nodded yes. "Then I'll save it for later when we can enjoy breaking you in slowly." I could feel her tail move away from my ass.

I didn't really want to get married and have kids at this stage of my life but I knew everyone has to take one day at a time. Some days it rains, some days it pours, and some days you get ritualistically kidnapped by horny MILFs and used for breeding purposes or get sodomized by their tails. I looked up at my wrists and saw a bracelet on each wrist. "I'm married to two women, that's a big step." I tried to say only to have my new wife's blond haired pussy grind against my mouth.

I tried to shake the woman riding my dick off me. With my legs tied it was hopeless, even if I got her off she would climb back on. After several minutes, the MILF on my face started shaking and moaning, the woman behind her on my dick reached around and gave her nipples a pinch sending her over the edge.

"Relax and enjoy this, I drink the birth control tea each morning. I have no plans to carry your baby yet." Red advised while riding my bucking hips. My member sliding in to the hilt then almost out again as she rode me roughly.

Blondie crawled off my face and I get my first look at my other wife. Red had curly red hair, pale skin covered in freckles, smallish breasts with cute pinkish areola. She had a little belly bump that flared out into wide hips. Between her thighs was a second helping of curly red hair matching the hair on her head and tail. She stared at me grinning while dragging her finger nails down my chest. I couldn't hold back any more and released into her. "That's it, squirted it out." She said with a smile.

"You youngsters these days don't know anything about the true meaning of the winter solstice; you think it's about wandering the maze blitzed out of your mind on peyote, fucking every minotaur you see. Or getting drunk and taking revenge with a prank." The grizzly old man laughed before taking another hit on his pipe and turning over the fish he was cooking on the open fire. "Or kidnapping single men, getting them to knocked you up, and having them raise your kids. I will grant a boon to any who can tell me the real reason for the season."

I noticed a crowd of MILFs and young people coming to fuck the minotaurs had gathered to watch my wives have their way with me.

"Isn't it about spending time with your family?" One of the young women watching me have sex asked.

"Of course not, no one wants to spend time with those people." The old man stated with authority.

"Everyone knows the real reason for the season is the great necromancer's birthday." Said one of the toga clad young women, her eyes glazed over from all the peyote she had had for breakfast. "Minotaur fucking is just a fun bonus." I noticed she was rubbing a vibrating, enchanted dildo under her toga as she watched my red headed wife ride me.

The old man just laughed, his nasty tangled white beard hung down to his waist. "The winter solstice was around thousands of years before the great necromancer was born. Anyone else?"

"How do you know so much, crazy old man?" One of the gay guys with the group of young women asked. He had long purple and gold ear rings. A bracelet on each arm proudly showed he was single but his interests were other young men or male minotaur. "You live in a filthy cave, but have great wisdom."

"I am Grandoff the wise. I have four PhDs so you can call Dr.Grandoff the wise. I live in a cave and in the Labyrinth so the college loan people can't find me. I went to college for 15 years, there's no way I could ever hope to pay back that much but it's a good living. I have all the rat and fish soup I can eat. All the weed I could smoke. I get to watch young women drunkenly fucking minotaur, single guys, and often each other." The old man asked sagely "What more is there to life?" He took his robe off and sat on it.

"How about making money?" Red asked as she climbed off my hips and straddled my face. "We've got 24 magically flying sleds, their pulled by rain deer with magic shoes. The deer are eco-friendly, fast, and cheap. We are going to offer regular flights two or three times per day from the major cities on the coast to this island. It's got all the advantages of a dragon, with less maintenance that a griffin. The return on investment should be enough that our shareholders double their money within the first two years. This is the best solstice ever."

"Yet you still find time to fuck some firm young lad. Money's not everything," Said the old man firmly. "I would have to say it's less important than true revenge."

"Lick around my clit, lick your seed off me," the MILF on my face purred, "That the spot, right there." I could taste my seed dropping out of her. It was matted in her curly pubic hair and now smeared across my face. It was not really what I wanted for breakfast. It is going to take me time to get used to married life I reflected. I pulled my face away from her hairy brush for a quick break. She started tickling my spent penis with her tail, clearly planning on a second round as soon as I was ready. She untied my hands and moved them to her breasts. I started fondling them and gently pinching the nipples.

"Where I'm from we believe a man riding a flying sled delivers toys to the stockings of good children." I said.

"Where does he get these toys?" one of the young women asked before taking a hit on the old man's pipe. "I've never heard of such a man, how does he know who to give them too?" The crazy old man was trying to get one of the young women to sit with him on his robe but they were wise to creepy old men with their creepy, gropey hands and games.

"The toys are made by elves. He knows when the children are sleeping, where they live, if they've been good." I answered, wishing I was getting a hit on that pipe. "He can even magically transport into their homes."

I was hard again, my firm penis stood up straight in the morning air much to the delight of the crowd of people watching and my two wives. My blond wife untied my legs. "You were hard to catch, but there is no where you can run now. I need it doggie style. I need it bad. Get on me and don't hold back." She clearly planned on fucking me all day here on the beach, showing me off to all the other MILFs who had not yet managed to catch a husband of their own.

Red slipped off me so I could get up and prepare myself for my second wife.

"Who in their right mind would take a gift from the elves? Everyone knows never take food, drink, or gift from the elves. It's a painfully death if you're lucky." The old man asked. "How much peyote have you had this morning? Besides, if someone could magically know where their enemies where and when they slept, they would use this power to magically transport there and take revenge. Unless leaving an elf's gift for the children of your enemies is the revenge." The crazy look returned to the old man eyes. "You have answered correctly, horrible revenge is the reason for the season. Before your next breeding, come here so I can give you your boon."

I walked to the old man. If I was lucky his boon would be a hit off his pipe, not a cooked fish or that foul smelling rat soup. Or worse, get groped on my exposed nutsack by his sleazy old man hands.

"This young man is odd but his beliefs are true. At its beginning, the winter solstice was all about doing peyote till you believed yourself to be a powerful bear or perhaps a god, then getting drunk, doing strange and dark magic then taking revenge." He reached out to hand me his pipe. As I took it he grabbed my wrist pulling me onto his nasty old robe. As soon as I touched it I felt the surge of magic. It was not robe at all but a flying carpet.

The old naked man and I shot into the air. "Ho, ho, ho, Your boon is freedom." He said with a laugh. "Now, how should we take revenge on these women who would steal your man seed?"

"They have 24 magic flying sleds. Let's daisy chain them together, put the rain deer in front. They should all be loaded with treasure for the return trip to the mainland. Let's steal all of it." I said, plus I thought that way he could go back to wearing the fly carpet as a robe so I wouldn't have to see his nuts waving in the breeze. I pulled the marriage bracelets off my wrists, the women were so busy trying to get laid they had not taken the time to magically fuse them to my arms as they were required to do to make the marriage official.

"Ho, Ho Ho." He laughed. "There is nothing like two naked guys, flying around high on mushrooms, taking revenge. Truly this is the reason for the season."