The Reaver

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She wiped herself down with a damp cloth and donned her over-shirt once more, locking her chest before leaving the room. He didn't look up, staring into the fire as she walked up the stairs. "Food and drink, as before. Bring him back in four hours," she told the guards, smiling into the eyes of the one who'd mentioned envy. She laughed as he blanched and walked away smiling, ablaze with the energy she had pulled from her victim with his last climax. Once more, she thought.

The guard watched her walk away, and turned to his partner before they headed down the stairs. "I could almost feel sorry for her pets, torture would be easier."

His partner looked at the man sagging in the chains, spent and drained. "I could almost envy them."

She smiled to herself as the comments carried up the stone corridor from behind her. She enjoyed being so very good at her job. The look of fear in the officers' eyes when they called for her services was worth more to her than the gold they paid, but the look of despair in her victims' eyes when she left...that was priceless.

Scene 4

A new pair of guards was on duty as she descended the stairs once more. She had more than twelve hours into this prisoner now. She usually had her information for her superiors within 24 hours. This one would be no different. The slow drain of their life force while she twisted their minds and senses made it so hard for them to remember what they were saying in the midst of a session. The new guards looked carefully straight ahead as she passed. They knew how long the man had been in her tender care. They saw the look in his eyes as they brought him back here. They knew what she was. She smiled as she moved down into the room.

He looked up at her as she moved around him where he stood chained spread and upright for her. He just looked. His eyes were full of something, something lost, something burning, something made of equal parts desire and despair. She so enjoyed bringing that look to a man's eyes. Yes, she thought this would be their final session. She pulled off her robe, her light, tight fitting clothes underneath more appropriate for working. His eyes wandered her body and she stood and let him for a moment, seeing his arousal starting already. She felt herself warm as she moved past him once more to open the chest.

She started as before. Such rapid training required a pattern to which the subject attuned itself. She always started each session the same, always moving through the same patterns, then taking it that one step farther. He closed his eyes as she washed him. She didn't think he knew any more if he was enjoying it or enduring it. He moaned as she spread warming oil on his growing erection. He clenched his muscles involuntarily as she entered his ass, but relaxed again soon, and didn't pull away. He had learned acceptance of the involuntary pleasure she gave him, though he might never accept it in himself.

She moved back to her chest and took out a small case, opening it to remove several small metal objects. She moved in front of him and stepped up close. "Something new for you pet. Something to occupy your mind while I play." Her lips brushed his as she spoke and he reached for the kiss before pulling back and closing his eyes once more. He didn't answer her, but his body set itself as though to endure once more. It amused her.

She bent her head and sucked one of his small tight nipples into her lips, teasing it with tongue and teeth until it hardened. He moaned softly and she smiled as she pulled back and grasped it between tight fingers. The clamp slid firmly over it and she tightened it until a sound once more escaped his lips. Then she tightened it once more. His breath was faster as she repeated her actions on the other side. She took small weights on short fine chains and hung them from the clamps so they swung with each movement he made. "There. That should make things a bit more interesting for you this time, my pet."

She moved behind him and took her soft flogger, beginning the work of warming his skin, reddening him in the flickering flames of the lamps. He was used to this now and moved only a little, the occasional hissing breath as he forgot and set the weights swinging.

When his skin was glowing well from neck to knees, she stopped and ran her hands over him. She reached around and stroked him hard, ran her hand over his buttocks, caressed him gently. His breath was quickened, his eyes still closed as she worked a finger inside him, then a second. He was panting as one hand moved over his hard length and the other moved in his ass. She pulled back and slid a smooth ivory dildo inside him, enjoying his groan as she did, and sipping lightly at his life. He was so aroused. It was delicious and warmed the banked fires she held in herself.

The heavier flogger now as he moaned. He could not resist jerking some with these strikes, and the weights rolled across his chest, pulling on his tender nipples between each slow caress of the lashes. "Do you like that pet? So hard to wrap your mind around, isn't it? That's it, pet, let it wash through you, don't fight the pain, accept it. This feels good, doesn't it pet?" She reached around and stroked him again, moving the dildo in his ass in counterpoint to her hand on his erection. He groaned and his hips moved with her, and she returned to the flogger. New welts grew over old that had not yet fully healed. Sipping delicately at his life she could feel him drift into that state where sensations became just currents in an ocean, floating him here and there, waves moving through him.

She switched to the flogger with heavy knotted ends, stroking him, then laying it hard across his back; thrusting her hips against the curve of his warm buttocks and moving the ivory phallus inside him, then flogging him once more. Slowly she changed the balance until she was steadily flogging his back with no other stimulus. Lines of blood began to mix with the sweat, a red sheen on his skin. His moans became deeper, louder, became groans, then howls, until he finally screamed and begged her to stop. His body shook hard in the chains, hanging from the wrist restraints. The light of the fire and the oil lamps flickered over him.

She pressed against his front, hands stroking his skin, fingertips flicking the weights hanging from his nipples. She nibbled slowly along his jaw, gentle touches, her hips pressing his erection between them. "Oh love, surely it's not too much for you. I'm enjoying you so much. You are such a strong man." She ground against his hips, licking lightly down his neck, her hands wandering on his sides. She stayed away from his welted back, no further touch of pain for this moment.

He pushed against her, ducking his head to try to reach her, try to kiss her. She lifted her mouth to his, letting him taste her lightly, flicking his lips with her tongue. "Surely we can have this time together love? It means so much to me, giving you such pleasure." She moved against him, rolling his hardness between them until he groaned.

"After all, it's such a short time before your friends will come for you." She moved her lips away, listening to him moan as she sucked lightly on his neck, biting softly behind his jaw. His hips moved against her and she let him press closer, moving with him, giving to him.

"No, lady. We have time. They won't come here." His hoarse whisper almost brought a smile to her lips, but she resisted, hands sliding down his flanks as she pressed herself warmly to him. Her mouth returned to his and she let him kiss her harder, letting him explore her lips, giving him the teasing hint of control.

"Surely they will come to find you, love. Our time must be short. I fear we will never finish..." she ground against him, opening her mouth wider to him before pulling away with a show of reluctance, kissing his neck softly, her hands sliding between them to glide gently over his cock.

"They can't come here until after they take Caer Sursbrooke. They don't have enough fighters to take Caer Berkstead again, and still feint at Caer Boldiam before the attack on Castle Myrddin in the morning. It will be evening tomorrow before they can come, Lady. We have time." His mouth reached for hers again as she smiled and moved back slowly. "Please Lady, we have time, we do..."

She reached down and placed his hard cock between her naked thighs, letting him feel her wetness. She rode it, sliding her swollen clit along it while she sipped at his energy. Moaning softly, she leaned back to look at him. She let him see her smile and the wicked light in her eyes. Her nails dug deeply into his shoulders as she took her pleasure from him, laughing when his expression moved from slow awakening to realization to sick despair. Her thighs clamped tight around him and she clawed his welted back, drawing his life from him. His body responded while his mind spun into a last whirlwind of guilt and rage and lust. She fed on it until she climaxed for the first time with him, feeling his own release as he sobbed, hanging from the chains.

She stretched in a delicious languor, replete with energy and satisfaction. Then she wiped herself down and dressed, ignoring the man hanging from the chains. He would be left there for his countrymen to find and do with what they would. Maybe they would kill him as a traitor. Perhaps they would let him live. She always found it amusing to wonder if her victims ever found again what she taught them to seek; if they ever came to peace with the part of themselves she introduced them to. She smiled, enjoying the thought of the torment she added to their lives, either way. Then she strode off to report and to pack. They were finished here.

12