The Reawakening of Dr. Clark Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He could only nod.

"You don't mind if we don't bother with a condom, do you Doctor Clark? I prefer to...feel it for real."

Her eyes were dark with her lust, her tongue darted seductively over her lips. Her fingers ran up her sides and onto her breasts, then her nipples, pulling them, rolling them. She hissed, feeling pleasure spreading throughout herself.

"Use me," she gasped. "I want to be used. To be fucked. I know you need to fuck me Doc. You need to—"

Then he was on her with a growl, cutting her off. His mouth over hers, his teeth tugging ever so lightly on her bottom lips. His hands wrapped around her waist dragging her to edge of the bed. She let her right leg splay off to the side. As he straightened up, he took her right leg with him, placing it on his shoulder. She guided him into her, his cock rigid and hot, seemingly straining against its own limits. He thrust forward, once, twice, three times before he drove himself to the hilt. Mallory shouted something in nonsense as they held position for a moment, his dick bobbing ever so slightly in her to the rhythm of his heartbeat, her muscles twitching and pulling on him.

"Shit," he exhaled. "So wet. So tight."

"Can you handle it?" she replied, lightly mocking. "Is my teen pussy too much for you?"

He offered no reply, only tightening his grip on her thigh, pulling and pushing her roughly against him.

"Yessssss...be mean to me. I want to feel how much you love fucking me behind your wife's back."

Her words seared him. Instead of guilt he only felt more hunger. He had no desire to hurt Gina, but it was undeniable that the forbidden fruit of adultery only made him want this nineteen year old temptress thrusting against him all the more.

"Fuck. Fuck. Fuck," she chanted in rhythm. "This is my cock now. My. Fucking. Cock."

"Take it then," he taunted back, "Show me how you own this dick."

He slowed his pace and she wrapped her legs around him in response. He stopped entirely and she dug her heels in, fucking herself onto him by pushing off her elbows.

"Oh god," they moaned together.

She continued her pace, breaking him down, forcing him to drive back against her in rhythm. His eyes devoured her, her half open mouth, her tits bouncing with each thrust and parry, her stomach muscles contracting, her flower belly ring springing up and down each time. Her cheeks were flushed, and the blush on her body had spread and darkened. Everywhere he looked, her body revealed something that just turned him on more.

"Oh god," she whimpered, "Never been fucked like this. So big. So hard. Damn! Fuck! So fucking good."

She arched her back and scream grunted as she came for the first time. Her entire body tightened up, seemingly every muscle from top to bottom. She moaned and twisted, riding the climax as long as it crested. Then, as it dissipated, she exhaled in one long blast of air. As her muscles loosened once more, she felt dizzy and her ears rang. She silently admonished herself for waiting this long before letting loose the doctor's pent up sexual energy.

For Greg, the rest of the world faded away. Mallory became his sole focus. His senses were consumed by her. Literally, nothing else mattered to him. There was only his lust for his 19-year-old babysitter. While he had always enjoyed sex, this was something different. It was better, so much better. He loved it, hated it, and feared it all at once. Fucking Mallory was like a drug that robbed him of all his good sense, morals, and appropriate desires for his wife. He knew this, but found himself unable to resist her power. He wanted to possess her, to consume her, and yes, a very dark part of him wanted to hurt her, to control her, to dominate her because of how out of control she made him feel.

Mallory saw the look in his eyes of lust mixed with fear mixed with hate and it only excited her further. To her, this was what sex was about. It was animalistic, immoral, and overwhelming. If love, desire, anger, fear, fantasy, and pleasure did not all collide, then you are doing something wrong. She supposed this was why she had made the move on the doctor and resented his wife Gina. Gina had this man capable of all these things and forced him to restrain them, to tamp them down when she should've been delighting in them. Mallory had decided that, right or wrong, she could not let that potential go to waste.

"Yes! Harder! HARDER!" she ordered Dr. Clark on. "I know you want to fuck me harder. DO IT!"

Even though he was completely in her thrall and did desire to fuck her as hard as they could both handle—or, in that dark part of him, even harder—he was still the man he was. Years of enjoyable but gentle love making with his wife had left him with the idea that that was the way things should be done. That to do otherwise was wrong. And while he knew he was clearly doing wrong, and enjoying it, already by giving in to his babysitter's charms, there was still some part of him holding back. That part was intimidated, even scared, of Mallory's reckless, unabashed desires.

As he realized this, Mallory came once more. This was a lesser orgasm, but longer, rolling over her, causing her to undulate her torso like a wave, first hips, then abdomen, then chest and neck, before returning in the opposite direction, neck through hips. Her pussy pulled on him, trying to take him even deeper. Her eyes watered. Her mouth parted, ragged breath spilling out between her lips.

Greg saw this and it set him ablaze. The intimidation was shoved aside by the vision before him. If he had ever seen someone so purely sex on legs before, it had been years. She took her desires and made them manifest and loved every second of it without reservation. The doctor could not help but do the same in her presence.

He began to lose it entirely, his strokes becoming erratic, his breath hissing between his teeth. Mallory noticed the change immediately and could not help but laugh in teasing triumph.

"Do you want to cum? Are you close?" she asked, feigning a naïve tone.

"Yes," Greg groaned.

"Am I going to make you cum? Is my teen pussy too much for you?"

The corrupted doctor made a noise of assent, but could not bring himself to respond further.

"Do you want to cum inside me?" she continued to toy with him, "Will you fill your babysitter up?"

"Please," he moaned, eyes beseeching.

"Mmm, I don't think so...soon, maybe, but not today," she said, sliding her hand down her body until she reached his hard cock, still driving into her unevenly with wild desire. She wrapped her fingers around it digit by digit and extricated Greg from her. In control or not, she could not help but sigh disappointedly as the fullness slipped away.

Dr. Clark failed to notice, however, as he was far too concerned about his disappointment.

"But," he began, voice sounding near shattered.

Mallory cut him off, pulling him up, his cock hovering above her stomach. She began to stroke him rapidly, her fluids and their sweat all the lubrication needed.

"Mark me," she cooed to him, locking eyes with him. "Cum all over my tight stomach. All over the belly ring you love so much. I neeeeeeeeeeeed it. Coat my tight abs, Doc."

Greg's objections disappeared with her dirty talk and the room lapsed into silence, punctuated only by their heavy breathing and the sound of Mallory's enthusiastic handjob.

"God, your cock is sooooo big. And so hard. All because of me, isn't it?" she continued.

Greg could only nod, staring at her stomach and the tiny twinkling navel piercing.

"You love that ring, don't you? Show me. Cum all over what I gave you that she never would."

The mere reminder that Mallory had gotten the piercing his wife never would and, thus, that he was fucking someone who wasn't his wife—his teenager babysitter, in fact—was enough to drive him over the edge. Eyes clenched tightly, body going rigid, he came over her body with a curse filled scream. Mallory purred as his cream landed across her torso and pooled in the area surrounding her belly button. She released him and he flopped next to her on the bed.

"Look what you did to me," Mallory whispered to him, her fingers dancing in the puddle of cum cooling on her body. She coated each one and then licked them clean as Dr. Clark looked on in partially satisfied, partially panicked wonder.

"What kind of man does this to his teenage babysitter?" she demanded in a fake stunned tone, still gathering and tasting his seed.

"Soooo depraved," she added for good measure.

After another minute of dining on his desire, she bounced off the bed, involuntarily moaning at delicious soreness of recently being fucked paired with the feeling of Greg's remaining cum being pulled down her body by gravity.

"Gotta go, Doc. We both have plans."

She gathered her clothes with confidence ease, slipped her heels back on her feet, and strolled out of the room, naked, clothes bunched in one hand. Greg stared at her figure from behind and, despite sexual exhaustion, felt the first pangs of returning lust. She paused at the doorway, perhaps feeling his eyes on her and turned slightly, showing her left breast, nipple still rigid and upturned while still giving him a generous view of her pert ass.

"And don't worry, you keep playing by my rules, you will cum in me. Often. A girl's gotta keep some pleasures for future encounters though," she assured him, before completely leaving his field of view. Moments later he heard the front door close and the house fell truly and completely silent. He exhaled sharply, trying to drive away the gravity of what he had just done.

"What could possibly happen to me next?" he incredulously and rhetorically asked aloud. He could not have begun to guess what was still in store for him.

12